It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by Cade

Originally posted by HowardRoark Not necessarily. The plane came in at an extremely shallow angle and a high ate of speed. At that angle and speed, the "ground effect" would have worked to keep the plane from hitting the lawn. (I beleive that this has already been discussed somewhere in this thread)
Then why did the American Civil engineering association write in their building performance report that a "wide crater was ploughed into the Pentagon lawn"? Why are so many here so gun hoe on argueing but shy about informing themselves? Why is it more fun to argue for page after page then it is sitting down and watching a documentary from a skeptic? Sincerely Cade
Well since the “American Civil engineering association” does not appear to exist, I am assuming that you are refereeing to the This report by the American society of civil engineers. I can’t find the reference that you are referring to, can you please show me, or tell me what page it is on? Drbryankkruta, Read the above report, it might answer some of your questions.
as hard as I tryed to see it even in the graphics in the report and live photos, I could only see where the plain got down to the point where it skipped off the tops of cars tearing roof off , I couldnt find the lawn issue either. an i cant seem to understand where my question is answered , the whole still appears to be to small for some reason. there should be more diameter to the impact point most of the out lying damages appear to be attributed to post impact exsplosion and eventual callapses post incident and are seperate from the damages I question, infact to prove why I think that look at the photos of the rebar bending and stretching in pics 5.22 , 5.23, 5.20, 5.12, the rest of the damage pictures seem post impact accoring to the report, I just cant figure why the impact hole is so small. And the comment that the designer didnt originally nor during upgrades allow for air craft impact then duh why didnt they think of it after all there is a helo landing zone , if it went out of control what did they think it was going to do kiss the building and say sorry for bumping into you , no it would have punch a whole in the buidling wouldnt it. [edit on 3/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Try actually reading the report.
It goes into extensive detail on how the impact of the plane damaged the columns and facade.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark Try actually reading the report.
It goes into extensive detail on how the impact of the plane damaged the columns and facade.
I did read the section where they itemized the material testing and damage evaluations but it still dont seem right when compared to what I responded to with a car 100s of times lighter and slower traveling yet the porportions are so differnt. The damage is mostly secondary the actual impact damage is where the colums are missing and thpath is very close to hull width . there is one figure and explination for the exterior wall having a wider hole because of wing impact and secondary post crash damage but thats not the area I am asking about. the middle area after the wings come off is the more accurate pathway diameter as when you get to final resting place the damage only is the diameter of the nose not the whole hull. [edit on 3/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What are you talking about, the "punch out?" Dude that was from only a small piece of the debris.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark What are you talking about, the "punch out?" Dude that was from only a small piece of the debris.
no the in between impact and punch out where the travel of the craft thru the building narrows as the wings are torn off and only the hull is traveling there it should have been wider for a craft that large at the speed of impact I was wondering was the building modified that well to avoid the damage getting worse like in the car scenario or was the air craft actually smaller than claimed.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well in a contest between concrete and steel vrs. aluminum and plastic, guess which wins?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark Well in a contest between concrete and steel vrs. aluminum and plastic, guess which wins?
I would take it to mean you think the craft collapsed slightly there by making a smaller hole, well make some since , but this is going to nag me now wondering what if , but thanks for atleast trying to help answer my question.

dh

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Maybe these videos have been posted here before If not, hope they help the argument www.gallerize.com... thewebfairy.com...

SMR

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh Maybe these videos have been posted here before If not, hope they help the argument www.gallerize.com... thewebfairy.com...
For the last video....

The program you are trying to run requires a current Indeo codec. To obtain a current driver that is compatible with this version of Windows, please contact the manufacturer at indeo.ligos.com....
Indeo XP is available for purchase and download through our electronic store for $14.95.

dh

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

Originally posted by dh Maybe these videos have been posted here before If not, hope they help the argument www.gallerize.com... thewebfairy.com...
For the last video....

The program you are trying to run requires a current Indeo codec. To obtain a current driver that is compatible with this version of Windows, please contact the manufacturer at indeo.ligos.com....
Indeo XP is available for purchase and download through our electronic store for $14.95.
It ran alright for me without any special purchases Webfairy' stuff seems to run ok most platforms except on the most primitive go to www.webfairy.com You shouldn't need to be buying stuff The first video is the important information The second just some initial information from 9-11 from an eyewitness reporter that there was no jetliner [edit on 3-2-2005 by dh]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Howard Roark Quote: ------------------------ SMR, Nice pictures, but just because the two ingines have similar looking parts doesn't mean much. After all, I could pull a piston out of a Chevy Malibu and claim it was really from a Ford Explorer. I could show you pictures and everything. ------------------------ Howard, I believe you mean engines, don't you? That is an interesting comparison you have made above. How do you convince yourself or others, (from the photos in Catherders original thesis) that these parts come from a Boeing 757? Perhaps you haven't taken the time to read the whole document and reasoning by Karl Schwarz?... www.onlinejournal.com... -------------------------

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So far you have not provided any proof that the parts in question did not come from a Boeing 757. I know it is hard to prove a negative, but in this case you could do it. All you would have to do is gat a picture of every hub, or disc in the Boeing engines and apu and compare them to the debris. As for the wheel rims, I do beleive that we went over this about 25 pages back or so. Those wheels are entirely consistent with the wheels found on 757s. editied to add That part is entirely consistent with the part shown here. [edit on 3-2-2005 by HowardRoark]

kix

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I stopped posting 20 pages ago... why???? I have been to two airliner accidents in my life and ANY FREAKIN PILOT will tell you when a plane crashes it leaves a lot of debris, in the case of a Mexicana 727 It plunged down at almost 540 mph and seats were everywhere, parts, TONS of baggage and bothe engines were almost complete, aeverything was covered with ash and soot (SP?) bbecaquse the plane had like 12 tons of gas inside... I have talked with mechanics, with, pilots and have seen the photos, and ther eis NO way a 757 crashed that day in the pentagon. The real troubl e is Accepting it because it brings a lot of more sinister events that shoulod be considered..... like if that is no 757, waht the Hell happened to the American Airlines plane and MOST imposrtan the Pasengers and CREW..... When I saw the photos of the Philadelphia plane that crashed I saw the video and I almost instantly thought "that plane was shot down", well now most people know that plane was taken down, why does the Us goverment does not release the videos? why they did not tell the media that the 4 plane was shot down?, why a roge plane was "supposedly" allowed to fly for 50 minutes in the US capital? the whole thing stinks, and I congratulate those brave Americans who have to courage to question the media, the Gov, and the "official version" My advise, print those pictures tke them to a 757 mechanic and ask....youlll be surprised

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think you people are really sick and ruining the memories of these poor people who died in a cheap attempt to slander Bush. If a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, then what happened to the flight? What happened to Barbara Olson? You all need to get a life.

SMR

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77 I think you people are really sick and ruining the memories of these poor people who died in a cheap attempt to slander Bush. If a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, then what happened to the flight? What happened to Barbara Olson? You all need to get a life.
I think trying to find the truth of what may have happened to those people is more of good gesture than ruining their memory.If you died by way of a conspiracy,and a different story was told,would you not wish someone(s) would help in finding the truth? This isnt a BUSH-BASH.You need to read the entire thread,or at least a few pages.That is NOT what is going on here. You ask the same question we are trying to find out.Where is the 757 if it did not hit.No matter what side your on,answers need to be found.Whether it is WHY was it allowed to happen,or WHERE are the people and plane. As for your question on Barbara Olson.Same goes for her,WHERE is she if it was not her flight that hit. Some keep saying she made a call from her cell phone.Well,that just cant happen.It has been proven that she could not have made that call from the altitude she was at with a cell phone.The time stamp that is said was compared to the flight time and they would have been to high for the cell to get any reception.I know the post is somewhere in here,just cant find it right now,but it was posted. Also,many say all passengers were identified by means of DNA.Again,cant happen.Because DNA is destroyed by high temperatures. At room and body temperatures DNA in tissue will be broken down by bacteria. DNA in bone and hair will be stable at these temperatures. As we know though,the intense fire that took place was entirely to hot for bone or hair to survive. Modern crematories burn at a temperature of 2000+ degrees Fahrenheit, with an afterburner temperature of 1600 degrees Fahrenheit. This high temperature causes the body to combust and consume itself. The fire at the Pentagon was a little over 3,000 degrees. No human body can withstand that and nothing will be left. So I want to know,just how did they do DNA testing? Back to the quote.I think the respectfull thing to do is find the truth and not let the dead/missing be remembered by a lie.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
• Does this make you a nationalist...? -- Americans need to understand the difference between patriotism and nationalism. A patriot loves his land and his people. A nationalist loves his government. The patriot voluntarily does what is necessary to protect his land and his people. A nationalist blindly obeys his government. -- Charley Reese • A true patriot is always ready to stand up and defend his country, his people, even if it means defending it from it's own government. A nationalist loves his government and all that it stands for much more than his country and his people and hates those who criticize his government. • Have you become everything the founding fathers of America warned against? -- TO ANNOUNCE THAT THERE MUST BE NO CRITICISM of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is MORALLY TREASONABLE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC." --Theodore Roosevelt. • Do the words of Mr. Vidal irritate you...? "As societies grow decadent, the language grows decadent, too. Words are used to disguise, not to illuminate, action: you liberate a city by destroying it. Words are to confuse, so that at election time people will solemnly vote against their own interests." -- Gore Vidal "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." -- George Orwell • Hitler knew just how to use the German nationalists to summon support amongst the public... "We stand at the end of the Age of Reason. A new era of the magical explanation of the world is rising." -- Adolf Hitler ~ "The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one." ~ Adolf Hitler • The patriot knows the american values lies within his country, the people of the free america and that government was put in place simply to serve the people. -- "The government is merely a servant, merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them". -- Mark Twain Every man can change his mind, and what seperates a wise man from an ignorant man, is that the wise man is prepared to change his mind when faced with evidence of his own ignorance, where the ignorant man simply ignores the evidence of his own ignorance... Will you ever have anything to say to these words? Can you do anything but to slander the messengers instead of paying attention to the message? Sincerely Cade [edit on 4-2-2005 by Cade]

SMR

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Just wanted to say great post CADE

You have voted Cade for the Way Above Top Secret award.
I have seen 4-5 times,someone saying how disrespectful it is to be going on like this. How disrespectful is it to let a lie go unresolved.Again,how would you feel if you were the one dead because of a govt coverup and nobody had the balls to find and expose the truth

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I agree with the conspiracy theorists on this one for the utterly simple logic that 'Osama' would not strike at the Pentagon. He has been a tool of the US since Afghanistan. Okay, so he goes rogue and now he hates the West. Okay, I'll buy that he wants to hit at the capitalist symbols of WTC. It fits the profile. But who on earth would call down the US military on their heads. And not just the military, but the good ol' boy network of the Pentagon circa 2005, certainly the most powerful military force the world has seen. This is a juggernaut that could lay waste to the entire globe and this religious arab dude is going to provoke them?! Shyaa-Right! [edit on 4-2-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It's a rhetoric based on ignorance, a mindset derived from the old Nazi Germany, and the inlightment level of a fire-fly. "a deaf ear and a blind eye is survival tip nr. 1 for the blazing ignorant" -- Brian Zebeaune Nothing could be more horroble and offending than wanting to bury the truth along side the innocent victims of this wicked deception. I would like to see this decency requesting putrid to tell those related to victims of 911 (who are now sueing the government) that they are not honoring their loved ones by going after their muderers. Does righteousness have an on and off switch I ask? Sincerely Cade

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I got all that software as updates from the various vendors free I am using windows XP Office Profession SP 2 operating system with all the players I can get to work with it like quicktime and windows media etc. and I didnt pay anything , I just updated the end user software. [edit on 4/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join