It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DONTBEIGNORANT reply to post by CatHerder

Don't be ignorant for the sake of expending mental energy. -Building 7 collapsed into its own footprint. It was not hit by a plane. Fire did not melt the steel. -You can not use cell phones in flight and have reception. I.E.- flight 93 LETS ROLL -There is NO plane wreckage @ the Pentagon or at Shanksville. GOOGLE AWAY. NO SEATS, LUGGAGE, TAIL,WINGS, TWO TON TITANIUM ENGINES, WINDOW PORTALS -Bush family controlled the security at WTC and the one of the airlines -Rumsfeld changed the procedure for hijackings right before the attack. -STAND DOWN ORDERS ISSUED BY CHENEY. -NO VIDEO FOOTAGE AT PENTAGON. 3 frames?! Last i checked there was hundreds of cameras. -Office of Naval Investigation destroyed at the Pentagon. Convenient during a coup. -SEC destroyed at building 7. -Thousands of PUTS placed on American Airlines on the NYSE the days preceeding the attacks. Convenient, no? Thank god building 7 was taken down. And last but certainly not least.....just google Prescott Bush coup. Learn something about this criminal family. This aint the first attempt to take over America. Oh but what did they achieve?! Stop it with your imbecile fluoride induced responses- LOOK AT THE MIDDLE EAST TODAY. LOOK AT THE AMERICAN DOLLAR. LOOK AT THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
Most of water you say here is true and cannot be debated... however it is possible to make mobile phone calls from an airplane not always but it is possible in some cases just depends where the plane is and the where the towers are etc... it is a fallacy that is not possible to make mobile phone calls from an airplane the truth is that most air lines forbid or discourage use of mobile phones on their flights. Also as far as there not being plane wreckage at those two crash sites... there was discernible plane wreckage perhaps just not huge amounts of it ... but in some cases when a plane crashes much of the wreckage is actually burned, melted or otherwise destroyed... so either planes crashed there or some plane wreckage was planted there. I would also add to your list of strange things about 911 the fact that NORAD had all of its planes doing exercises related to highjacking of planes that day... because of this they were unable to discern the real highjacked planes from the ones in the exercise they were doing... that seems oddly convenient to me... Also the buildings collapsing due to the impact of the planes and the fires is bogus... those towers were designed to with stand the impact of two jet airliners... 747s I believe which are only slightly smaller than the 767s also you mentioned this... but steel cannot (as you mentioned) be melted by jet fuel or by a building fire... and all the buildings fell basically straight down at close to free fall speeds which only ever happens to buildings that are demolished by explosives... otherwise when a building collapses it does so in a chaotic and random fashion it does not fall straight down in on itself. Lastly the 7 of 8 black boxes ( each plane has 2) from the flights were supposedly found and then disappeared... and how does one of the terrorists passports survive one of the plane crashes when so little of anything else is found ?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by knk17forever

how does one of the terrorists passports survive one of the plane crashes when so little of anything else is found ?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Same way stuff survived the breakup of the space shuttle Columbia..... It was moving at 12,000 mph at altitude of 200,000 when broke apart Recovered video tapes, notes, petri dishes of worms (stiil alive) which crashed to earth and found spread over several states

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
If a A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon why no evidences?
Yet they only released a crappy footage with a low quality video showing nothing but the impact, and the supposed wing, but they are way to small to say it was a Boeing 757. Edited: I noticed alots of government official story Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon defenders.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So because they don't have a perfectly clear video of the plane crashing into the Pentagon means there is no evidence? What about aircraft debris, remains of victims known to have been on board AA 77 (including personal effects - ie engraved wedding rings), numerous eyewitness including some mere yards from the impact point I guess this doewsn't count for anything in truther ville.....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yet they only released a crappy footage with a low quality video showing nothing but the impact, and the supposed wing, but they are way to small to say it was a Boeing 757.
The same reason there is no credible evidence to prove Bin Laden dead. I agree there is no credible evidence to prove a 757 crashed at the Pentagon or Shanksville Pa. Just because the government said a plane crashed it doesn’t me it is true. All governments lie when it serve their purpose.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Bin Laden has not been killed but he has been captured. The cost to the USA for the war on Terror has been 6,000 lives of great service persons and in $1,225,400,000,000. There is noway in the world Bin Laden would be killed by the USA. The attack orders would have read like... " to be taken Alive at ALL costs " I hope they are pulling his toe nails out one by one.......

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yet they only released a crappy footage with a low quality video showing nothing but the impact, and the supposed wing, but they are way to small to say it was a Boeing 757.
The same reason there is no credible evidence to prove Bin Laden dead. I agree there is no credible evidence to prove a 757 crashed at the Pentagon or Shanksville Pa. Just because the government said a plane crashed it doesn’t me it is true. All governments lie when it serve their purpose.
Just heard an interesting theory/hypothesis that taken by itself and without knowing past data/info from the source, I would normally dismiss and not give a second thought to since its definitely a fringe theory, buuut it would explain most everything about the pentagon "attack"... perhaps if this radical hypothesis were applied to the many anomalies, they might begin to make alot more sense than all CT's so far. rather than summarize in my own words, i'll post the quote which pretty much speaks for itself:

"eight Arcturians who were caught on this island (Trinidad) in the South Atlantic were taken and hidden in bases in New Mexico. Taking advantage of the 9 /11, the Arcturians probe fired a beam of plasmic energy into the Pentagon as an ultimatum to get them back. It was not a missile, never found any piece of metal in the "tunnel" opened in the Pentagon. the Arcturian probe appears in one frame to the right, then a flash of light and explosion Not an Airplane impact."
hmmmmm as crazy, bizarre and far fetched as it sounds, it oddly it makes alot of sense. If some certain events occur as this source claims is about to in August as it relates to the Elenin conspiracy theory, i'm going to take this source & explanation much more seriously.
edit on 26-7-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Crazy because it ignors the witnesses.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent Crazy because it ignors the witnesses.
from the data, evidence and arguments i've seen, the witnesses can't agree and the NOC path witnesses trumps the SOC's imo... which PROVES what CIT has postulated as far as i'm concerned. The actual pool of credible un-ainted witnesses that saw a plane impact are nil imo. so not as crazy when all the evidence is examined in context. there was still an OBJECT, but it wasn't no 757 or flight 77.. that object was unidentified... or more specifically, a UFO...literally, for real imo.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CatHerder

This really is a great thread, outlining the reason ATS is such a great place to share competing opinions and research, however, controversial the topic.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter If a A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon why no evidences?
Yet they only released a crappy footage with a low quality video showing nothing but the impact, and the supposed wing, but they are way to small to say it was a Boeing 757. Edited: I noticed alots of government official story Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon defenders.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)
did you read the first post in this thread? you completely ignored all the evidence?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
found this on youtube: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

So because so whack job posts some crap on YOU TUBE that makes it right .....? The hole this clown is pointing to is THE EXIT HOLE at the C Ring driveway It was created by the heavy weight aircraft debris. ie landing gear truck, which penetrated through the building and smashed the hole in the wall The wall at this point is made of unreinforced brick Here are some shots Aircraft debris in the alleyway This is what made the hole Boeing 757 landing gear truck This is the entry hole Does this look like it was made by a crusie missile? Hole is 96 ft wide Right side of entry hole Never amazed by gulibility and stupidity of truthers......

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

firefightersfor911truth.org... “In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft — and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. … The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view."
All those engines went missing? ... along with 3 steel structures 'collapsing' on the same day. YA sure. EXTRAORDINARY claims requires evidence. And all of the claims made that day were out there. And destroying the evidence is not the same as holding a proper investigation. Only a patri-IDIOT would think that. What next? An aLIEn invasion?

edit on 4-12-2011 by CHiram_Abiff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CHiram_Abiff

Keep this post alive! I get all involved in daily happenings and forget how horrendous 9/11 was. It makes me shake inside to listen to and see the videos of the firefighters from that day. I believe. I believe what happened was done intentionally by some of our own. Keep up the good work, you who are still trying to expose the truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CHiram_Abiff

What engines you talking about .....? You mean here WTC - Jet engine on street from United 175 Turbine disc in street at WTC Or here - parts of jet engine recovered from WTC debris at Fresh Kills Or Here - jet engines recovered from interior of Pentagon www.aerospaceweb.org... Or here - jet engine recovered from Shanksville PA , United 93 You were saying something about missing jet egines......?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

How could 175's engine be found, when it appears from this video to have not existed?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

(sigh)... Go full-screen. Replay the video. Look at it from 0:06 to 0:09 seconds. Upper right corner of the screen. THAT Is United 175.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird reply to post by septic

(sigh)... Go full-screen. Replay the video. Look at it from 0:06 to 0:09 seconds. Upper right corner of the screen. THAT Is United 175.
That's my point...THAT is United 175? It was even news to the newscasters...
edit on 5-12-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join