It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:
kix

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
THIS IS NOT A FLIGHT 800 Thread....!!!! God please stay on topic, I see this every tme a derailer entres here and throws a bone and somebody bite sit and then the whole thread goes south... Sorry to rant but try to stay on topic or dont post at all... peace

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix God please stay on topic, I see this every tme a derailer entres here and throws a bone and somebody bite sit and then the whole thread goes south... Sorry to rant but try to stay on topic or dont post at all... peace
We are still on topic, becasue the facts of the crimes scene investigations are very important to prove what really happened that day.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy I don't know of any classified photos, but there are ongoing investigations and trials so if there are some, it would be understandable. The deal with the footage is that there is nothing usable and it's not worth the money or the time of the FBI to take people off important stuff and appease consrpiacy theorists with footage that shows nothing and won't convince them of anything anyways. And while to a lot of people here it's an ongoing criminal investigation as to the cause of 9/11, to the people actually involved, the case was closed years ago. I honestly don't think its secrecy so much as it is just not really being concerned or bothered. The existing evidence is so overwhelming that videos of nothing aren't worth any effort.
This sounds more like a statement than an opinion. I only wish the evidence released was "overwhelming" then I might sleep better at night! Believe me the money and the time would be well spent to put all these "conspiacy theories" to bed once and for all. Then maybe "Justus For All" would start to mean something. As far as ongoing criminal investigation your correct it should be over and closed so lets see the info so the historians can write the new chapters in the history books, with accurate and concise testimony and evidence.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This footage from CNN was broadcast only once. Unfamiliar of course with Boeing 757-200 planes that are designed so that their 124 ft 10 in wings automatically fold back neatly and disappear through 16ft holes whenever required to do so, the reporter stated categorically that he saw no evidence of a plane having crashed near or into the Pentagon on 9/11. Well, at least that was one journalist who was honest in his reporting on events that day. No surprise therefore that we never saw the footage aired again! I wonder whether the reporter still works for CNN? If he does, no doubt he has been re-assigned a job where he does not need to trust his own eyes. www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I don't buy it. I saw all the evidence, the pathetic video and nothing at all indicated an airliner the size of a 747 flying 500 mph+ just inches off the ground struck the Pentagon. A mix of articles, the video, and other articles presented by airline experts (as well as intuition) has convinced me that this is not the case.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
You are quite right. There is no way an airliner the size of a 747 hit the Pentagon. However we are talking about a 757, which is nowhere near the size of a 747. When a 'doubter' cannot even grasp basic simple facts such as this it destroys any 'case against' they might be clinging to utterly and completely. It is surprising how many people can form a firm opinion based on information that is completely wrong. [edit on 7-4-2007 by waynos]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos It is surprising how many people can form a firm opinion based on information that is completely wrong. [edit on 7-4-2007 by waynos]
Problem is people like me that have information. or lack of it when it comes to a 757 hitting the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Ultima, I disagree with you most strongly in lots of ways, but at least you ask questions and try to find evidence. I just think your open mind isn't quite aqs open as you make out with some of the conclusions you draw, but I can live with that. The post above mine above though just sums up, IMO, the worst kind of conspiracy theorist post. No 'truth seeking' at all, just a presumption, based on a wrong premise, spewed out as a definite conclusion. Basically it was a waste of key taps. In my opinion, of course.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos Ultima, I disagree with you most strongly in lots of ways, but at least you ask questions and try to find evidence. I just think your open mind isn't quite aqs open as you make out with some of the conclusions you draw, but I can live with that. The post above mine above though just sums up, IMO, the worst kind of conspiracy theorist post. No 'truth seeking' at all, just a presumption, based on a wrong premise, spewed out as a definite conclusion. Basically it was a waste of key taps. In my opinion, of course.
Well thier are still several problems with flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. 1. No FBI or NTSB crime scene reports. 2. No proper crime scene from what we are shown. 3. No proper debris field from what we are shown. Several things just do not add up.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
hey the first post is missing all the pictures etc can it be fixed? is somebody not wanting this genuine information released?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey, yeah, it's all screwed up now! And just the other day I posted this on my blog:

- Cat Herder: ATS member, author of the classic thread "9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon" – accused by Joe Quinn of disinformaion – possibly so – a number of major errors, like seeing the impact damage on the second floor - have allowed no-757 theorists to dismiss the work and continue their charade – seems less revelation in retrospect than limited platform for “debunkers” and almost part of the game…
frustratingfraud.blogspot.com... ml Coincidence? Probably...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic Hey, yeah, it's all screwed up now! And just the other day I posted this on my blog: frustratingfraud.blogspot.com... ml Coincidence? Probably...
Still no FBI or NTSB report to support flight 77 hitting the Penatgon.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
just to take a step back and look at the big picture here, i think this thread - being over 200 pages long - speaks for itself, it wouldn't exist unless there were issues with this whole scenario, it should of finished after 2 pages or so.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The pics don't work any more? Is this tread going to die now? How does this end o great thread overseers?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly ...Is this tread going to die now?...
Read this... cx11.com... This tread (sic) died a long time ago, it just keeps getting resurrected...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly Your link doesn't work
The link works it just looks like the file was removed, since yesterday. Anyway sry, here is a new link to the same article... navigante.blog.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Alas Anok, have you really killed this thread once and for all? P.S. sorry for ressurecting once again!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm new to this thread, yet I see a startling problem right in the first post from Catherder. This;
And this;
Is not even the same wall!!! What am I missing?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR I'm new to this thread, yet I see a startling problem right in the first post from Catherder. Is not even the same wall!!! What am I missing?
The first photo is the outer wall where the plane was supposed to have entered the building. The second photos is the inner wall that the plane was supposed to have punched out through.

new topics

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join