It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Protester: …in a few days you’re going to see what a Molotov cocktail can do to Macy’s.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

They're good at finding violent anarchists and "dirty hippies".
edit on 17-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's sad that people are willing to take the violent diarreah of the mouth that some people spew as the view of everyone who is protesting.

Wait! That's the exact issue that islamic radicals put on middle eastern countries!

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

And after a bullet stops your 1st Amendment rights in its tracks, they will come for your 2nd Amendment rights. Wake up my friend. This is the warning shot....

The raids on Occupy in 18 cities were coordinated by Homeland Security. Our police departments have entered into a compact and have been federally collectivized. Sure, "voluntarily". They are under guidance by the Fed and do not give a # about you or your rights. They count on those mesmerized by the media into believing the “public health” excuse for violating civil rights. These public health issues WILL be levied against your hoarded food (unsanitary), your bullets (lead poising and explosive properties) and your firearms…. Can you hear the jack boots coming? They are already taking physical possession of all silver and gold assets from private individuals and countries. Time to smell the coffee.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
LOL...
Peaceful group...

Hopefully someone can show them what a bullet can do....

So you support violence against OWS, but not against the police? Care to explain that?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
If so, in a few days, protesters in NYC will find out what the NYPD are actually capable of.

Too bad, most Americans will have no sympathy for the OWS movement if they choose to go violent and destroy property.

When spoiled brats can't get their way, eventually they throw a tantrum.

I agree, the policestate as an extension of TPTB ARE spoiled brats. They are legally sanctioned bullies when they are collectively stomping pregnant teens and old ladies.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Thanks! I saw this picture and knew I had to use it as my avatar for a bit. I will probably switch back later.

Stockholm Syndrome perfectly describes a lot of the sentiment we see on here. It shames me to see regular people criticize other regular people who are standing up for what is right, They do this while defending the oppressors. Logic would dictate that this is not normal, but logic and normal seem to be very rare now days.

Thanks for showing the video by the way, it was a great compilation of examples of jack boot thug nazis certain members are recommending we blindly take orders from.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

see this is why the OWS is nothing more than a scape goat, if they were for real, that is too say, If they wanted to make a change they would go to DC not wall street. But then this is all just a plan OWS to push the buttons of DHS, for the next one .. well there wont be a next one.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

LOL...
Peaceful group...

Me too, shoot a few and we'll see what 7 billion people can do with probaly 7 billion guns in America alone.

It wont be the protestors who start the real fires, it will be the family members of the people you want shot.

So please i beg of you, shoot em all, thatll fix the problem lol, thats what were waiting for. Your "collateral damage" will be our martyrs. Plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kman420

Begging for martyrs now are we?

Ain't gonna happen, no one in OWS wants to be the first to be killed in action... No one in the police wants to be the first to kill a protester, BUT that could change if someone were to do something really stupid.

If you want a martyr so bad, why don't you be the first to really try, that would be a lot more admirable than begging for it on the internet.

By the way, the death of this movement as a whole will be when or IF (god forbid) something like that happens.

IMO
edit on 17-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.livestream.com...

live stream from NY protest

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ok, so they interview some knuckle-head who says something stupid and suddenly the sound bite is fed to the whole world. Reality has now been altered to what somebody said...."now the WHOLE OWS movement is ready to burn down NYC". Really, people.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

From the start I keep saying of course it will turn violent.

Why do people think protests will remain peaceful when in reality if the protesters cared at all about the issue they would be using violence. That`s why they will never win. They just don`t have the firepower.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

LOL...
Peaceful group...

Congratulations,
You are a shining example of the kind of person the world needs less of.
Disgusting hypocrite. .

edit on 17-11-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
"we are going to protest"

"ok that is your free right"

"were not leaving"

"ok you dont have to, but you are not allowed to have tents and squat,"

"we will not remove our tents we are teh 99%, you are stompin on our rights"

"no we said you can protest all you want, not tents, this isnt a camp ground it is a public park"

"we will resist"

*pepper spray and removal of tents*

"you are free to protest as you were all along"

"we will burn your city down"

typical

A kinda Occupy Protest back in the 30s !

Let Not Forget the Bonus Army!

Bonus Army
en.wikipedia.org...

The Bonus Army was the popular name of an assemblage of some 43,000 marchers—17,000 World War I veterans, their families, and affiliated groups—who gathered in Washington, D.C., in the spring and summer of 1932 to demand immediate cash-payment redemption of their service certificates. Its organizers called it the Bonus Expeditionary Force to echo the name of World War I's American Expeditionary Force, while the media called it the Bonus March. It was led by Walter W. Waters, a former Army sergeant.

Many of the war veterans had been out of work since the beginning of the Great Depression. The World War Adjusted Compensation Act of 1924 had awarded them bonuses in the form of certificates they could not redeem until 1945. Each service certificate, issued to a qualified veteran soldier, bore a face value equal to the soldier's promised payment plus compound interest. The principal demand of the Bonus Army was the immediate cash payment of their certificates. Retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler, one of the most popular military figures of the time, visited their camp to back the effort and encourage them.[1] On July 28, U.S. Attorney General William D. Mitchell ordered the veterans removed from all government property. Washington police met with resistance, shots were fired and two veterans were wounded and later died. President Herbert Hoover then ordered the army to clear the veterans' campsite. Army Chief of Staff General Douglas MacArthur commanded the infantry and cavalry supported by six tanks. The Bonus Army marchers with their wives and children were driven out, and their shelters and belongings burned.

Bonus Army marchers (left) confront the police.

Evict bonus army

Shacks, put up by the Bonus Army on the Anacostia flats, Washington, D.C., burning after the battle with the military. The Capitol in the background. 1932.
upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

According to Wikipedia
Bonus Army Stats

edit on 17-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well since its seems like the words/actions of a few can be used to paint an entire group of people as being one in the same I'll leave you with a few statistics and the conclusion I draw from them.

2010 - total number of murders committed in the United States of America: 14,748.
2010 - total number of forcible rapes commited in the United States: 84,767

Conclusion: Americans as a whole are murderous rapists. These are not isolated incidents.

If that doesn't sit right with you than neither should any claim that the words or actions of a single individual are anything but their own.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

as to police brutality .. in comparison with some countries that have been to the police in the u.s are showing restraint in dealing with the protesters there..

you guys have no idea what true police brutality is...

Excellent point.
Not only that it is insane to think that any society can exist without the rule of law and enforcement of fair laws in a free society is not wrong, it's absolutely necessary to prevent chaos and suffering. Imagine if the Anarchists ever got their way? Should give any sane person the chills even thinking about that.

The idea a person threatening acts that could kill innocent people or destroy innocent peoples property is a right is so insane, it identifies the people who are in fact insane.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

that's funny. i just got back from the march today in L.A, nothing violent there. a few people were arrested for sitting in the street around some tents and that's about it. here are some pictures i took. some of the things they kept yelling was "from New York to L.A occupy the U.S.A"
"show me what democracy looks like, this is what democracy looks like"
a few other things, i vaguely remember.

"http://www.facebook.com/v/274319759271992" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="352" height="288">" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">occupy L.A video
edit on 17-11-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: add picture.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syphon
Well since its seems like the words/actions of a few can be used to paint an entire group of people as being one in the same I'll leave you with a few statistics and the conclusion I draw from them.

2010 - total number of murders committed in the United States of America: 14,748.
2010 - total number of forcible rapes commited in the United States: 84,767

Conclusion: Americans as a whole are murderous rapists. These are not isolated incidents.

If that doesn't sit right with you than neither should any claim that the words or actions of a single individual are anything but their own.

False logic. First, most criminals repeat, often many times. One person accounts for multiple crimes. Second, labeling well over 300 million people because of the actions of a tiny minority is classic bigotry by definition. It's a product of irrational hatred. Often its generational and passed from parents to their children until the cycle is broken. Generally those who engage in such hate are the same people who commit the crimes you point out.

You seem to like facts and labeling others.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Good deal. Being peaceful will earn you respect and your cause will get attention. Kudos for that.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
All I can say to this is:

ithp.org...

READ THIS!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join