It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Now Affecting Other People's Lively Hood

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Did Fox also say how corporations have been outsourcing American jobs for decades, only leaving wal-mart and McJobs? I'm assuming they did because they are "fair and balanced"

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Catapulting the propaganda much? If at this point in the game you are still believing fox news then you are:

A) a professional paid shill coward.

B) brain washed imbecile.

C) a sociopathic troll.

D) all of the above.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
He should move his trash bins to out in front of his business.
Then customers could use the back entrance.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Catapulting the propaganda much? If at this point in the game you are still believing fox news then you are:

A) a professional paid shill coward.

B) brain washed imbecile.

C) a sociopathic troll.

D) all of the above.

Like I asked before, what about the sources that were not Fox News, or one of it's affiliates? JPZ posted quite a few, that you obviously missed. Unless you're here with an agenda...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

I'm not going to frequent a store with where i have to walk through garbage and debri...and wanna be hippies...I'm ok with the movement but lets not be ignorant to the fact that this is disruptive...regardless if it's from fox or not..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Agent Provocateur GringoViejo.........

Has a nice ring to it. J/K

I believe OWS lost the feel good mentality,and has ratcheted up their "feel" good moment,by hurting the everyday American,and infringing on the rights of those who are really the 99%. Sad day when you cant go to work,because a few Unions,and those who want "redistribution,stop you from living.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
First thing that came to mind was 'it must be Starbucks'.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Old white man, thank you for acknowledging, not once, but twice, my efforts in dispelling this notion that this is nothing more than a FOX News "smear campaign". Sadly, it will just be ignored, again. Those links do not support their agendless agenda, so it was just an exercise in futility to post the links. I do, however, appreciate you doing the futile exercise with me. Futility loves company.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I highly doubt the are losing business because of OWS. They should be raking it in...

As for Faux News... Well, we all know Faux News viewers are the most misinformed:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

That would be more Faux News bias reporting. A thousand hippies would only help a coffee shop!

Not if those hippies arent spending money and demanding everyone else provide services for them

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Reply to post by HomerinNC

Meh, they still have to be spending money so whats your point?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Dear god in heaven... Pardon the pun, but do you realize how many people have mentioned Fox News? I think for now on I will just post articles from Fox News just to make a point. So it's not true if Fox News posts it, but it's ok when CNN says it or NPR? Give me a break there are like 10 different links to this and I am not going to waste my time providing them again, or find others that provided more links. I myself provided 2 other links. One to MSNBC and one to NY Post on the second page.

I have to ask has ATS gotten down to the point that we now only read the OP without reading anything else that has been posted in the other 7 pages? I mean come on people if you are going to argue at least do the research. If you were in debate club you wouldn't have just been disqualified you would have been kicked off the team by now. The "Faux News" "If you still believe Fox News" "Fox News smear campaign" is getting old.

I swear I do not understand how people like you can run around calling me and others out for our Anti-OWS ways or even funnier calling us "Sheeple" when no one fits the "Sheeple" term better then you for not even bothering to read more then the first post. Good job on just impressing more upon me and others that the OWS bunch is nothing more then a group of spoiled my way or no way children. I have a 2yr degree from a technical school and I am more educated then some of you with Bachelor's Degrees.. Take the time to read or get off the thread in my opinion.
edit on 11/2/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Do you believe that the protesters against wall street have any money to spend there.
It would be against the movement to have money.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You know, I didn't hear FoxNews complain about the small businesses in Iraq which were affected by our occupation of their country.

Or how about the small businesses in Afghanistan or Libya??

FoxNews needs to be taken off the air. they suck!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsreal

*Facepalm*

second line.........

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
How many of the Anti-OWS people feel a bit like Guy Montag from Farenheit 451? I mean I feel like I am supposed to hide my beliefs and arguments from the masses, so they don't know I am against them...........

You are under the misapprehension that OWS is "the masses". It is not. I'm making my beliefs and arguments known so that "the masses" know that I am FOR them by being against OWS.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
reply to post by cetaphobic

And that's the way this world works. There are no free rides you make it or break it so sure up your homes and finances, pay attention to where you spend your money and mind your own. The situation we are in now is due to years of people doing what they want and acting like children, consuming material goods and neglecting their duty as citizens to keep the governments in check.

I hope they had fun wasting student loans on beer and recreational drugs and fast food. I hope that they enjoyed their gaming consoles and buying cars they could not afford. If society as a whole is so stupid as to let this happen then so be it, I will go down with the ship but let there be no doubt I prepare as best I can for the fallout.

The smart people have money because they buy cheap shoes!

Bang on the money TheRemedia, I have not gotten all the way through this thread yet.
Your post made me log in and reply.......brilliant.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Sounds about right for Fox news. Don't tell me you actually believe what they say???

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You know I honestly don't know why I went off on my rant, because the people it is in reference too are the ones that will never read far enough into the thread to see my retort. So it was quite literally practice in futility, and the monotonous fox news retorts continue.

Nothing aside from the retorts in this post have ever given me cause to post this .

edit on 11/2/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

What about CNBC? Are they reputable enough? Or the New York Post? Or City Limits? Or the LA Times? Or The Blaze? Or the Boston Herald? All of those have stories corroborating the OP which you would have known had you thread the thread. The reason the OP facepalmed is because he just got done ranting about people not reading the thread and only making comments about Fox News.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join