It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by blocula

So the cross is demonic?

Yes. Jesus Christ died on a stake/pole (straight up and down wooden post) not a cross.

never said that I don't believe in the Devil. I just said that the being talked about in the Book of Isaiah is not the devil, but a disgraced king.

No the being reffered to in Isiah is Satan/Lucifer the angelic being, God says he is "king" because Satan is the "king" of all current governmental systems on Earth including Babylon in Isiah's time.

The standard definition of Lucifer is the Day or Morning Star, and we can see that God says to allow the light of the "Lucifer" into your heart and Jesus refers to himself as Lucifer as well.

Lucifer =/= Satan/Devil.

Lucifer is Satan, but his title (job/role as an agelic servant of God) changed at a certain moment in time when Satan sinned against God due to pride. Yes the "light" of God is what Jesus Christ brings (current light-bringer after qualifying for rulership during his first coming), and so because of that God's light is "Lucifer", Satan is no longer "Lucifer" because he choose to rebel against God and no light is found in him currently.

1. Actually Satan was not called Lucifer in Heaven. What is your evidence of this? The Bible gives us very little information on Satan's rebellion and exile from Heaven. Plus Lucifer is used only one time, and that is in Isaiah. You have no proof of the use of this "changed label". Theologians throughout the centuries have argued about Satan and the idea of fallen angels. It's a tough discussion as we're going off a book that has been edited, revised, and (mis)translated many times over.

2. He was never referred to Lucifer in Heaven. If anything some have said, from Judaic writings, that his name would have been "Samael", although this is heavily debated.

See my reply to above about which scriputres reveal this truth.

3. If Satan has been the leader of civil governments, then the lineage of Christ were followers of Satan? Specifically talking about

God established a physical group of people (Israelites) to serve as an example of how to govern using God's way of life. Ancient Israel failed in their ability to keep God's laws because Jesus Christ had not yet made possible the recieving of the holy Spirit which is the mind of God dwelling in your mind, that gift is the only means physical mankind can obey the perfect spiritual laws of Almighty God.

So even though I'm worshiping and praying to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, I'm somehow being tricked by Satan? How can you say you can define another man's relationship with the Almighty and know His relationship? Are you saying you know the mind of God? That's pretty bold and blasphemous.

"Those who know me, keep my Fathers commandments."

I can know who you honor the same way God knows, if you are keeping the spiritual commandment of Almighty God. Your understanding of blasphamy is as off as the pharasies during Jesus' time.

Science and religion used to be one once, but the extremists on both sides have set in such a wedge. As I've heard it, science and religion are just two different languages telling the same story.

Excellent way of phrasing it. True science is perfect with God, scientific theories taugh as fact and forced upon mankind is where Satan steps in.

These are the end of days? Huh, I'm pretty sure the Savior said he'd return like a thief in the night. Too many Christians are obsessed with these being the end of days, it's like watching kids at Christmas time trying to be good for Santa. Just live righteously.

You do not understand the spiritual meaning of that scripture.

"God does nothing without first revealing it to his servants the prophets"

This scripture includes Jesus Christ returning. There are two end time prophets that are currently explaining all of these things to mankind if you have ears to hear and eyes to see.

BTW that verse has to do with the 144,000 and when God seals them for a timed resurrection to spirit beings at the moment of the glorious appearing at the return of Jesus Christ.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

reply to post by ElohimJD

How can science be against God? IMO, a truly enlightened mind both is a mind for God.

I guess some may call me a bad Christian, but in some instances I cannot deny that some may have abilities that could be called supernatural. The Books of the Bible (to include those not included in the mainstream Bible) speak of miraculous acts and yet today we deny that they could occur anymore.

I can truly say that I have never been hypnotized.

There is plenty mysticism even in the Bible. You just have to look.

We are 100% in unity here friend.

Science is truely the observation of the processs God created for the sustaining of life and matter.

The age of the Earth is millions if not billions of years old. The biggest truth for christians to understand creation week is that the creation week spoken of in Genesis is the "re-creation" of the Earth after Satan's rebellion resulting in the destruction of all life on Earth (ELE). Not it's initial creation at all.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
...the "king" of Tyre (origin of the word Tyranny) is the same ruler that has been over all the governments throughout mankinds history Satan.

'Tyre' is not the origins of the word 'tyranny' or 'tyrant', the etymology is based in the Greek word 'τυραννία' which means 'master, lord, sovereign'.

edit on 8-2-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

Well done Batgirl!

Ezekiel 28 "King of Tyre" is in fact Satan/Lucifer spiritually.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Im under the impression that the Scientific Method was corrupted in the early 1900s by Philosophers like Kant. Also, the Science that is taught in Western Society is part of the Prussian Education system and based in a sort of a backwards deduction only method, by which you pose a theory, then set out to prove it exists. Not the other way around.

Kants background would fill another post. But it seems ok to point it out.
edit on 8-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...the "king" of Tyre (origin of the word Tyranny) is the same ruler that has been over all the governments throughout mankinds history Satan.

'Tyre' is not the origins of the word 'tyranny' or 'tyrant', the etmology is based in the Greek word 'τυραννία' which means 'master, lord, sovereign'.

You are correct to a point, thank you for allowing me to explain further.

Later this same greek word lead to the origin of the germanic God "Tyr" the "god of war" for the Nodic peoples. English decends from German (thus our days of the week are named for Nordic Gods), the English word Tyranny comes from the "rule" or "lordship" of the "god of war" Tyr, which came from Trye.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Later this same greek word lead to the origin of the germanic God "Tyr" the "god of war" for the Nodic peoples. English decends from German (thus our days of the week are named for Nordic Gods), the English word Tyranny comes from the "rule" or "lordship" of the "god of war" Tyr, which came from Trye.

Proto-Germanic and Proto-Greek developed seperately and both stem from Proto-Indo European. The root word from which 'Tyr' developed is the Proto-Indo European word '*dhyeu' which means 'god', this has nothing to do with 'tyranny' and nothing to do with Satan.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by batgirl

Well done Batgirl!

God Bless,

so you believe that Hiram, king of Tyre, was Satan, and he took a governmental position on Earth then became semi-subservient to two other Kings?

Wow, Satan isn't nearly as powerful as some might believe. A mortal king has to be born and will eventually die. I guess that is why God always wins huh.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

reply to post by batgirl

Well done Batgirl!

God Bless,

so you believe that Hiram, king of Tyre, was Satan, and he took a governmental position on Earth then became semi-subservient to two other Kings?

Wow, Satan isn't nearly as powerful as some might believe. A mortal king has to be born and will eventually die. I guess that is why God always wins huh.

No I believe Hiram is Hiram a man who ruled Tyre during a certain span of time.

I am saying the "king" of Tyre in Ezekiel is referring to Satan not Hiram. As Hiram was NOT in eden, it is not hard to understand this scripture is spiritual not literal.

Satan is a spirit being, and he is only as powerful as God allows him to be by design.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Proto-Germanic and Proto-Greek developed seperately and both stem from Proto-Indo European. The root word from which 'Tyr' developed is the Proto-Indo European word '*dhyeu' which means 'god', this has nothing to do with 'tyranny' and nothing to do with Satan.

I disagree with the research you are using to formulate that opinion. My research has led to a different conclusion.

Feel free to believe as you wish, for this discussion is of little importance to the overall purpose of the OP. To continue debating the origin of an English word would fully derail this thread moreso then it already has been.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Wow, you must completely ignore Biblical verses:

Matthew 27:32 - And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.

Matthew 27:42 - He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

Nowhere does the Bible ever say Lucifer is "angelic". The only time he is ever named is in the Book Isaiah and the verses preceding the use of Lucifer refer to him as a disgraced Babylonian King. You take a lot of irrational and illogical liberty with interpreting the Bible.

There is no mention anywhere in the Bible that says Lucifer was ever an angel in heaven. There is also no mention of a previous name he held while in Heaven in the Christian Bible. Now there are some who pull from Jewish lore who say Satan could have been the angel Samael.

You revealed nothing but that which has already been argued against and constantly repeated.

As to my question of Christ coming from corrupt lineage through your own quotes, you dodged and didn't answer.

I have committed no blasphemies and my Judgement will come from Him who awaits us all in the afterlife, and not by you.

I have a fairly decent grasp of the eschatology of Christianity. He may reveal information to prophets, but not every idiot who claims to be a messenger of God is true. There are far too many wolfs in sheeps clothing who think they can terrorize the mind of the masses to suit their needs. I will not be scared by some man into submission. My obedience is to my Lord and God.

I have eyes to see, but too many fanatical Christians have lenses of paranoia and fear obscuring their vision.
edit on 8-2-2012 by KSigMason because: Forgot the reply hyperlink

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

this may be off topic but--Hiram of Tyre, is he not AKA Hiram Abiff, the Master Mason that designed and led the building of King Solomons Temple? The same Hiram that the three ruffians ritualisticly killed in the story? This is probably where satan comes into mind.....

source:the lost keys of freemasonry, manly p hall

Im sure theres a brother online that can comment. just my .02!

thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Wow, you must completely ignore Biblical verses:

Matthew 27:32 - And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.

Matthew 27:42 - He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

Stauros: Greek; definition = "pole/stake/tree"

In no way does this Greek word ever translate as two beamed pieces of wood crossed, ever.

You do not have to believe me, but understanding the original languages the scriptures were written in helps reveal them more fully. Also research why Satan would want "christians" to craft this image out of gold, a simple looking up of the origin of the "cross" symbol is a great place to start

Nowhere does the Bible ever say Lucifer is "angelic". The only time he is ever named is in the Book Isaiah and the verses preceding the use of Lucifer refer to him as a disgraced Babylonian King. You take a lot of irrational and illogical liberty with interpreting the Bible.

There is no mention anywhere in the Bible that says Lucifer was ever an angel in heaven. There is also no mention of a previous name he held while in Heaven in the Christian Bible. Now there are some who pull from Jewish lore who say Satan could have been the angel Samael.

I provided you with the true understanding of the scriptures which explain these things. You do not have to believe what I presented, when the time comes for God to reveal these truths to you fully you will recieve them, until that moment you are not meant to understand what has been given to you.

You revealed nothing but that which has already been argued against and constantly repeated.

As to my question of Christ coming from corrupt lineage through your own quotes, you dodged and didn't answer.

Of the kings of Israel and later Judah only David and Solomon are counted among those who God was judging in this age and have qualified for possitions in the government of God to come. All others were not worked with by God in this age.

The bloodline of Christ is perfect (direct) from David to Mary. This does not mean the kings over Israel were perfect in any way.

I have committed no blasphemies and my Judgement will come from Him who awaits us all in the afterlife, and not by you.

I have a fairly decent grasp of the eschatology of Christianity. He may reveal information to prophets, but not every idiot who claims to be a messenger of God is true. There are far too many wolfs in sheeps clothing who think they can terrorize the mind of the masses to suit their needs. I will not be scared by some man into submission. My obedience is to my Lord and God.

I have eyes to see, but too many fanatical Christians have lenses of paranoia and fear obscuring their vision

Excellent way of putting it and I agree with you 100% on all in this section of your posting.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

this may be off topic but--Hiram of Tyre, is he not AKA Hiram Abiff, the Master Mason that designed and led the building of King Solomons Temple? The same Hiram that the three ruffians ritualisticly killed in the story? This is probably where satan comes into mind.....

source:the lost keys of freemasonry, manly p hall

Im sure theres a brother online that can comment. just my .02!

thanks

Yes, you are correct, to a point.

I am not a mason, but of those who believe the begining was in the constrution of Solomon's Temple, this is the same King Hiram, however the master builder who was murdered was not the king but the head mason who shared the same name as his king (as was common during that time).

Of course this is just a theory of Masonic origin, a brother of theirs would be more specific.

God Bless,

edit on 8-2-2012 by ElohimJD because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I disagree with the research you are using to formulate that opinion. My research has led to a different conclusion.

I am not using 'research', I am using accepted etymological facts and a solid grounding in Latin to support my point. If you have peer-reviewed evidence to the contrary please post it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
this may be off topic but--Hiram of Tyre, is he not AKA Hiram Abiff, the Master Mason that designed and led the building of King Solomons Temple? The same Hiram that the three ruffians ritualisticly killed in the story?

No. In the Master Mason Degree the candidate is given the allegorical story of Hiram, the widow's son, who is tasked to oversea the construction of Solomon's Temple. Hiram, King of Tyre, assists King Solomon by providing material and also sending Hiram Abiff to be the Grand Master over the workmen. They are two distinctly different persons.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

Hiram Abiff was the greatest artificer of metals and a student of architecture, and according to a Masonic legend a master mason and holder of the lost word.

Hiram of Tyre was a different man, also a master mason, according to Masonic legend. His role is not allegorically re enacted in any of the 3 degrees.

The ruffians you refer to, Joobelah, Joobelo(sp), and Joobelum, killed Hiram Abiff in the process of trying to force the secrets of a master mason out of him. Because of his refusal to speak with the ruffians Hiram was killed by being smashed in the head with a big Masonic hammer, a setting maul some would call it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
...being smashed...

Poor networkdude, even Hiram Abiff could get smashed.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Hehehe

I'm pretty sure Hiram had his fill of corn, WINE, and oil. But wine in particular.... Construction workers can drink!

I know of a secret room within a lodge somewhere in California that contains an authentic speakeasy.... Fully equipped with a kegerator, and moonshine!

I kid I kid.......... Or do I?

EDIT

I'm pretty sure that's where we control the reality matrix from..... You know.

That makes is post on topic right?
edit on 8-2-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Rofl

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
I know of a secret room within a lodge somewhere in California that contains an authentic speakeasy.... Fully equipped with a kegerator, and moonshine!

I kid I kid.......... Or do I?

I hope you are kidding for the dude's sake. Change the story to a giant sweat tea brewing machine hidden in a secret room wall papered with Jonas Brothers posters.

And the dog boy from Twilight.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join