It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by blocula

Like I said to GS's post, it is irrational and illogical to say we Masons are Luciferian.

In the 3º - Master Chapter it says: "to inculcate humility, and in pride surpass Lucifer" (this paragraph speaks of hypocrisy) and then we see in the Bible: "That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!" as well as the famous verse, "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Lucifer was a disgraced Babylonian King and that Pike warns not to be as prideful as this disgraced king, and also note that in the same paragraph he talks about Satan as a separate being.

Later in the book, Pike also talks strongly on the name of Satan when he says: "The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God. The Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry." He also talks about how the "light bearer" was transformed into the false legend of Lucifer being the Devil. He also says, "LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss!"

When we speak of light in Freemasonry we speak of enlightenment, of knowledge, of intelligence.

Science and religion are just two different languages telling the same story. I'm sure some scientists have fabricated and deceived the public, but I would say that not everything done by science has been evil or sinister.

I've been to the Cheyenne Mountains and even was allowed to go inside and tour beyond the public view. Quite a place.
edit on 31-1-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

You and the consistant assertation that Lucifer was just a Babylonian king need to understand the truth about these scriptures before you continue to convince suseptable mankind into believing Satan does not exist.

1. Satan was created as the arch angel Lucifer "light-bringer". Lucifer while obedient to God's laws was the pinnacle of God's angelic creation. Once inequity was found in him (jealousy towards God's plan for His eternal family through the cretion of physical mankind), God changed the label He refered to Lucifer from "light-bringer" to Satan "enemy/advisary".

2. His name according to his creator is currently Satan, NOT Lucifer, he lost that title when he choose a different way of life then God commanded.

3. The scriptures you are reffering to are speaking spiritually. Satan/Lucifer has been the "head" (leader) of the civilizations of mankind (governments) since the expulsion of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden. This prophecy is about the entireity of "Babylon the Great" falling and that the system of government designed by Satan as executed by Nebuchadnezzar way back in Babylon is still the government system we live under today (through Persia, Greece, and Roman Empires historically).

Satan is real, he is executing his plan though several orginizations consiously or unconciously throughout the world. Satan does not require you to knowingly worship him, he desires you not believe God is right.

To answer the OP.... WELL DONE!

Science and the regulation of acceptable theories is ultimately used to achieve the Satanic agenda at these end days, I am not going to say it is masonic, as that is pointing a finger at innocently decieved human beings, even Jesus Chrsit said "forgive them Father, for they know not what they do". It is not the agenda of masons to worship what they do not comprehend, even if in the end Satanic agenda is achieved through their orginizations actions.

Just as God through the understanding of the "Day of Atonement" (Yom Kippur) shows us, it is Satan that is to bear the weight of the sins of decieved mankind. This is not the age of judgement for mankind save for those who have willingly entered into that agreement for the purpose of the construction of the Temple of God/ Kingdom of God/ Body of Christ (only 144,000 individuals).

Not believing Satan exists, is the first step of the Satanic agenda.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Back on the topic of the OP

My contribution comes from this link

A Trip into the Supernatural

‘Great General Counsel’
First we’ll look at the ‘Great General Counsel’: “At the beginning of the 1700s”, said the high priest, “Satan and all his spirit counselors held a Great General Counsel with one purpose in mind, it was to prepare for the great industrial age which was soon to break upon the world, and Lucifer also foresaw another age that was to follow that where tremendous scientific discoveries would be made by people and we would enter into a unique age that would change the way that everybody lives.

It would also serve to usher in the end times and the close of the ‘Great Controversy’ between the forces of good and evil.” The priest said that Lucifer had been studying the Bible and he found in Daniel 12:4 where we are told about the time of the end, ‘Many shall run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased.’ He understood it to be that we’re getting to that point, and he had with all the spirit counselors, to change their modes of operation in order to ensnare people and devise a way whereby people would disqualify themselves from being members of Christ’s kingdom.

By the time the counsel came to a close they had three major policies that were going to be followed: 1st, they were to see to it that humans would be made to believe that Satan and his angels do not really exist. You see, up to that time you could walk down the street of Paris and you’d have signs that would say that you have a soothsayer or a fortune teller of some type and if you want to put a curse on someone you could go and see this other old lady over there, you know, the old witches, that’s the way it goes but now it had to change.

Lucifer said that we have to make sure that people, humans, get to believe that Satan and his angels do not really exist. (Note: a recent survey shows that over 75% of people today do not believe in a real, tangible devil!)
The next thing in the three part policy that they had adopted there, the second one was to find a way to be able to get total control of people’s minds and that would be done by taking hypnotism out of the realm of the occult and introduce it as a new science for the benefit of mankind. They felt that by taking hypnotism out of the realm of the occult and introducing it as a new science for the benefit of mankind, they could then use people of great renown, educators, people of capacity that would do great things such as supposedly regress people in time to former lives that they had and of course, after the session is over the person would not know a thing about ancient history and the person she or he has talked about performing certain deeds, we’ll say three-four thousand years ago; but this was their strategy.

Now what this would do for the thing is this, that it would create in the minds of the general public, solidly set now in the general public, an unwavering trust in that great deception. In other words, people would believe it, this person was hypnotized was regressed in time to former lives and did this and did that and no deception, maybe Alexander the Great we’ll say, and some of his generals and the person after the session is over comes out of hypnotism and he or she doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

HYPNOTISM

So now this would be a way of de-Christianizing the western world through the avenue of mysticism. Now the time came when Lucifer decided that he had to choose a person to initiate this thing. Franz Mesmer, which was an Austrian physician, was chosen because he was most capable. Mesmer originated a theory called ‘animal magnetism’, later on named ‘Mesmerism’. Mesmer was led by the spirits to believe, this is what the priest said, was led by the spirits to believe that certain persons have a magnetic influence within themselves, so to speak, that would cause them to have great power over other persons even to the point of placing them into a trance. And at that time, that was readily accepted by people in general, the time that Mesmer lived. So people realized, they said that some people have the capacity to put you into a trance this way.

Now, by the time that he died in 1815, a lot of the physicians in Europe were using hypnotism as a means of anesthesia. Hypnotism is Mesmerism that has been developed to a higher degree of refinement. The priest went on saying that the plan of Satan to deceive the human family this way, he says, is the most intriguing thing to his mind and he went on saying how it was going to be brought about.

cont. next post

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
continuing on...

EVOLUTION

He said that a fellow by the name of Darwin, and another fellow by the name of Thomas Henry Huxley, would be used by the spirits because in their childhood, they had been hypnotized by medical doctors and they figured that they would be real good subjects to lead the people into this belief that they had that Satan wanted to bring into people’s lives.

The third point in the plan of Lucifer and his spirit counselors was to destroy the Bible, without burning it. It was very interesting because after the great general counsel, it was decided that Satan would tutor Charles Darwin personally. In setting up the principles of his theories of evolution, he was tutored by Lucifer himself, fallen Lucifer. And at that time it was understood, Satan and his spirit counselors understood that if a person was led to believe in the theory of evolution, it would in his life destroy completely the creation week of the Bible, the fall of man and the plan of redemption; it would do away with it.

Now he made a unique statement, he said that according to the spirits, anyone that teaches the theory of evolution is considered to be a minister of a great religious system; you see they call it a religious system; the theory of evolution; Because it is a system of schooling people and getting them to disqualify themselves from being members of Christ’s kingdom. And he said that every teacher of that theory is recognized by the spirits as a person of great value and receives a very special unction from Satan himself giving great power to induce spiritual blindness, to convince and convert. Three capacities are given to those teachers of the theory. Then, that’s not all; the priest says that Satan considers the teachers of the theory of evolution to be so valuable to him that in the sight of all the inhabitants of the galaxies, he assigns a retinue of bright, beautiful angels to follow that educator all the remainder of his life. And that in the sight of the inhabitants of the galaxies is the greatest honor that he can bestow upon his workers among mankind, until the controversy is finished. That was quite enlightening.

The high priest believed this one hundred percent, no question about it. He says that deception is like politics, you believe in one candidate, the other person believes in the other candidate and they’re fighting to get the position, it’s just a matter of who’s going to be the smartest and with Lucifer the fallen cherubim, he’s very smart, he’s going to win and Christ will advocate the rights to the planet; he’s going to resurrect his people, and establish his kingdom that’ll last forever and ever. God won’t destroy him because it would be against the Creator’s nature, to destroy Lucifer in the fire, and besides that, he said that spirits now, demon spirits, have the capacity now to outlive fire, he said if you don’t believe it go to India or some of those countries where they have fire walkers. It’s done by the power of demon spirits; the people are energized by the spirits so they can walk on those hot coals without burning themselves. He said, if they want to use fire, they can use it; it’s not going to burn anybody. So that’s the way they believe.

If it help great, if not that is ok too. All are intitled to their opinions.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Reign of The Luciferian Psychopaths 1/3
Alex Jones

The Illuminati: A Global Religious War Against All Humanity with Author Fritz Springmeier 1/4
Alex Jones & Fritz Springmeier

edit on 7-2-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
1. Satan was created as the arch angel Lucifer "light-bringer".
Can you point to where in the Bible it says that Lucifer was an angelic name? I agree that's the popular perception, but I don't believe it's ever actually stated in the Bible itself. Moreover, I believe that myth has been confounded by the likes of Paradise Lost and Dante's Inferno—fictions written for public entertainment more than a thousand years after the Bible, and certainly not gospels.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So the cross is demonic?

reply to post by batgirl

That's a good question.

reply to post by MasterGemini

Nice incoherent rambling.

reply to post by ElohimJD

I never said that I don't believe in the Devil. I just said that the being talked about in the Book of Isaiah is not the devil, but a disgraced king.

The standard definition of Lucifer is the Day or Morning Star, and we can see that God says to allow the light of the "Lucifer" into your heart and Jesus refers to himself as Lucifer as well.

Lucifer =/= Satan/Devil.

1. Actually Satan was not called Lucifer in Heaven. What is your evidence of this? The Bible gives us very little information on Satan's rebellion and exile from Heaven. Plus Lucifer is used only one time, and that is in Isaiah. You have no proof of the use of this "changed label". Theologians throughout the centuries have argued about Satan and the idea of fallen angels. It's a tough discussion as we're going off a book that has been edited, revised, and (mis)translated many times over.

2. He was never referred to Lucifer in Heaven. If anything some have said, from Judaic writings, that his name would have been "Samael", although this is heavily debated.

3. If Satan has been the leader of civil governments, then the lineage of Christ were followers of Satan? Specifically talking about

Satan does not require you to knowingly worship him, he desires you not believe God is right.

So even though I'm worshiping and praying to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, I'm somehow being tricked by Satan? How can you say you can define another man's relationship with the Almighty and know His relationship? Are you saying you know the mind of God? That's pretty bold and blasphemous.

Science and religion used to be one once, but the extremists on both sides have set in such a wedge. As I've heard it, science and religion are just two different languages telling the same story.

These are the end of days? Huh, I'm pretty sure the Savior said he'd return like a thief in the night. Too many Christians are obsessed with these being the end of days, it's like watching kids at Christmas time trying to be good for Santa. Just live righteously.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

How can science be against God? IMO, a truly enlightened mind both is a mind for God.

I guess some may call me a bad Christian, but in some instances I cannot deny that some may have abilities that could be called supernatural. The Books of the Bible (to include those not included in the mainstream Bible) speak of miraculous acts and yet today we deny that they could occur anymore.

I can truly say that I have never been hypnotized.

There is plenty mysticism even in the Bible. You just have to look.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Question: Should the Bible say “Lucifer” or “morning star” in Isaiah 14:12? And does it refer to Satan?

Answer: The King James Bible is correct. Although “Lucifer” is the Latin version of the name, the passage is talking about Satan, not a mere Babylonian king.

Light-Bearer or Morning Star?

Throughout the world, if you ask people who “Heyleel” (hey-LEYL) is, most will not know what to answer. But if you ask them, “Who is Lucifer?” you will very likely get the correct answer. People know who Lucifer is. Ask the Luciferians, who worship Lucifer as a being of light. Ask the Satanists, who call their master Lucifer. No one is in doubt as to who Lucifer is.

What if you ask them, “Who is the morning star?” or “Who is the day star?” Most will know it’s Jesus. Look at these scriptures:

2 Peter 1:19: “We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:”
Revelation 22:16: “I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”

Any translation that says “day star” or “morning star” or “star of the morning” in Isaiah 14:12, like most modern perversions, is bringing confusion. And God is not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33). Many people reading the modern perversions end up asking, “If Lucifer is the morning star and Jesus is the morning star, then is Lucifer Jesus?” The modern translations are simply not clear!

That is not all. The term translated "Lucifer" does NOT at all mean "morning star" or "star of the morning." That would be two totally different Hebrew words. The word means "light-bearer." In Greek it's "heosphoros," “light-bearer.” In Latin it's translated "Lucifer," light-bearer. Whether you say "heylel," "heosphoros" or "lucifer," the meaning is the same: "light-bearer." But only Lucifer communicates who we are talking about in English.

And not only English uses the term. Look at these ancient translations of the word. They also use some form of “Lucifer.”

Spanish Reina-Valera (1557 through 1909) Lucero
Czech Kralika (1613) lucifere
Romanian Cornilescu (to present) Luceafar

Going Deeper: the Example of Ezekiel

There is evidence that God is speaking through his prophet to someone other than the king, even though it starts out to that person. Ezekiel 28 is an excellent example. It begins by talking about a human being ruling as king of Tyrus (Tyre). Then the scene shifts and the devil behind the leader starts to take focus:

First God addresses the king, called the "prince of Tyrus":

Ezekiel 28:1-2: “The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God”

Then to the devil behind the prince, called the "king of Tyrus" (note the more specific references that have nothing to do with the location or time of Tyre):

Ezekiel 28:11-17: “Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.”
Text
www.chick.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

There was no one in Tyre that was in Eden or the mountain of God. No one there was a cherub (a type of angel). No one there was "created." This is Satan, Lucifer, the serpent, the dragon, the devil. (And I'm sure he recognizes those names for him by now!) Satan/Lucifer/the serpent/the dragon was a cherub, an angel. He was created, since angels were created, not born. Humans were born after Adam and Eve, not created. He was in the garden of God, Eden. He was the "covering cherub." He was "bright" as an angel of light (see also 2 Corinthians 11:14)

Now let's look back at Isaiah 14. Isaiah also begins talking to the physical king of Babylon, then afterward to the spirit behind him.

It starts out to the king:

Isaiah 14:4-8: “…thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers. He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us”

Then it changes in tone:

Isaiah 14:12-15: “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.”

The scriptures tell us who this is. Jesus said:

Luke 10:18-20: “And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.”

Revelation also leaves no doubt as to who fell from heaven:

Revelation 12:7-12: “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”

So we know that the only ones in the Bible that fell from heaven are the Devil and his angels. These are the ones for whom “everlasting fire,” the lake of fire, was made:

Matthew 25:41: “Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:”
Revelation 20:10: “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”

The King James Bible is right, however we view it. Even if we pretend the scripture is only talking to the earthly king, it still is clearly talking about Satan, the Devil, known world over as Lucifer.

May God bless you as you read and trust the translation of His preserved words in English, the King James Bible.

Text
www.chick.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

1. Satan was created as the arch angel Lucifer "light-bringer".

According to Illuminism, Satan is the Demiurge. Lucifer is something like a "clone" of Abraxas.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

Lucifer = Morning Star by definition and historical use

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

I asked for proof in the Bible, and instead of citing the Bible, you give us Jack Chick..

If you worship based off of his writings, that explains a lot of the problems in the world...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by batgirl

I asked for proof in the Bible, and instead of citing the Bible, you give us Jack Chick..

If you worship based off of his writings, that explains a lot of the problems in the world...
There are numerous bible quotes within the link that batgirl provided...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Heres around 15 "parallel translations" of Isaiah 14:12 > bible.cc...

edit on 8-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
There are numerous bible quotes within the link that batgirl provided...
And which one of them says that there was an angel named Lucifer who fell from grace with God?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by MasterGemini
The middle plateau is inhabited by all sorts of entities and I think there are many many masons having a good ol' time ( ehemmm) with one ................. oh lets say Zaphod Beeblebrox or some other Fly.

The two pillars? LoL, more like a pair of idiots practicing ego masturbation.

You masons probably spend a lot of time a Gog.com (good old games).

Oh and beware those super intelligent shades of the color blue

I can think of only three letters that would do this post justice......

WTF

You obviously have not been keeping up with the latest channelings.

50 best cult books
www.telegraph.co.uk...

What is a cult book? We tried and failed to arrive at a definition: books often found in the pockets of murderers; books that you take very seriously when you are 17; books whose readers can be identified to all with the formula " whacko"; books our children just won’t get…

Some things crop up often: drugs, travel, philosophy, an implied two fingers to conventional wisdom, titanic self-absorption, a tendency to date fast and a paperback jacket everyone recognises with a faint wince. But these don’t begin to cover it.

Cult books include some of the most cringemaking collections of bilge ever collected between hard covers. But they also include many of the key texts of modern feminism; some of the best journalism and memoirs; some of the most entrancing and original novels in the canon.

Cult books are somehow, intangibly, different from simple bestsellers – though many of them are that. The Carpetbaggers was a bestseller; Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance was a cult.

They are different from books that have big new ideas – though many of them are that. On The Origin of Species changed history; but Thus Spoke Zarathustra was a cult.

www.zootle.net...
(here is a link to an index to find the actual quote in a book yourself just look up alchemy alchemy IV:9/58.)

Others include the likes of Arthur C Clark, H.P. Lovecraft, Herbert Franklin (Dune), Glenn Cooke, Gene Rodenberry, JK Rowling, John Keel

Take a double look at the Mothman Prophecies . . .

1966-67
13 months of wierd sightings
700 foot bridge collapses
Mason County
Chief Cornstalk
Bat winged men with red glowing eyes (see Batman Begins)

66 is associated with that "great" work
13 (do I really ?) Must be some crazy Micky Mouse stuff then?
700 = 700 club or 007 (John D the Enochian Magician) Aka GoldenEye Ian Freeman who was associated with Crowley in MI5

edit on 8-2-2012 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Why are people so fixated on looking for information about Illuminism in the Bible? The Illuminati detest the Abrahamic religions. The Bible is not the right place to look for info on their Luciferian belief system.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by batgirl

I do not worship anything based on his writings, I'm not even a churchgoer but the scriptures quoted and the interpretations of them seem sound and clearcut to me. That is what's important about the article I posted, what it actually says and if it's accurate or not.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by batgirl
...I'm not even a churchgoer but the scriptures quoted and the interpretations of them seem sound and clearcut to me. That is what's important about the article I posted, what it actually says and if it's accurate or not.

You were asked to locate where in the Bible Satan is specifically refered to as Lucifer. That was supposed to be the 'clearcut' part, not Jack Chick's diseased interpretation of the Bible.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Great post. Here is the scripture, however the spiritual understanding of these scriptures are that the "price' of Trye was the ruler at the time of the prophecy, the "king" of Tyre (origin of the word Tyranny) is the same ruler that has been over all the governments throughout mankinds history Satan.

Lamentation for the King of Tyre
11 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 12 “Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God:

“You were the seal of perfection,
Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

“You were the anointed cherub (angel) who covers;
I established (created) you;
You were on the holy mountain of God (head of the government of God);
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.

You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity (sin/rebelion) was found in you.

“By the abundance of your trading
You became filled with violence within,
And you sinned;
Therefore I cast you as a profane thing
Out of the mountain of God (no longer the head of God's governemnt);
And I destroyed you, O covering cherub,
From the midst of the fiery stones (cast out of God's heavenly realm and cast to the Earth).

“Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty (pride);
You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor;
I cast you to the ground,
I laid you before kings,
That they might gaze at you (at the end of it all during the Great White Thrown Judgement in Revelation).

“You defiled your sanctuaries
By the multitude of your iniquities,
By the iniquity of your trading;
Therefore I brought fire from your midst;
It devoured you (hellfire, not Hell),
And I turned you to ashes upon the earth
In the sight of all who saw you (at the end of it all).

All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you;
You have become a horror,
And shall be no more forever. (Satan is destroyed)”

I understand that these scripture do not use the word Lucifer (or morning-star) and that only by seeing spiritually can this understand be recieved.

God Bless,

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join