It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
And the devil,satan,lucifer,king demon,lord of the flies,diabolic monster,call him/her/it what you will,they are all the same evil entity as far as i'm concerned and he/she/it offered christ the kingdoms and cities of the earth if he would submit to he/she/it and the only way those things could be given to christ,is if they were owned and controlled by "the beast"

So you've come to the conclusion that an all-powerful God doesn't need an adversary to do his dirty work, but rather than deny the existence of such an adversary, you instead deny the greatness of God.

Again, I think you'll find yourself in the minority with such an opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I was born in the minority,i talk in the minority and i think in the minority,theres no doubt about those things.If there is a good god where is he/she/it? asleep? on permanent vacation? did god die? or is the sad and brutal reality the fact that god never existed at all? But theres no doubt that evil has rampaged across this planet for a very long time and their exists a heirarchy,even among demons...

edit on 3-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

This list is what most caught my eye, a touch of deja vouz made me think "where have I seen those listed together". It seems it is not just Cloward & Pivin's strategy being used, it appears these items are also being employed to bring a violent/evil response when caca hits the fan.

edit on 3-2-2012 by KaiserSoze because: (lame reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Christs temptations in the wilderness > www.ellenwhite.info...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by batgirl
Through this indoctrination 'process' they are being taught over a period of time that Lucifer is the 'light bearer, the Morning Star, the source of self-enlightment, they are taught that as artists they are co-creators of the universe and are in fact gods and goddesses in their own right.

And yet the Bible says to let the light of the Morning Star into your heart and it also refers to Jesus as the Morning Star. The use of "Lucifer" in the Book of Isaiah is a mistranslation by St. Jerome in the 4th century. The original text calls the Babylonian King "Helal bin Shahar" meaning "Day Star son of the Morning" (aka Morning Star) and in the time of St. Jerome the Day/Morning Star was referred to as Lucifer, what we know today to be the planet Venus.

reply to post by blocula

So you think that the God mentioned in the OT is Satan, but not in the NT? Since that would make Jesus the son of the Devil...

There are many contradictions to your belief.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The bibles been altered so many times,who knows what it originally said?

But the jealous and vengeful and murderous god of the old testement,who created this temporary material world where we are thrown upon,to punish our immortal souls within? is satan in disguise,or lucifer,or the devil,or whatever and whoever someone decides to call him/her/it...

And the evil beast controlled the sinister thoughts and actions of the kings and queens and popes of old and the evil beast controls the thoughts and actions of our present day hell bent for war world leaders and popes and in return for spreading the evil desolation of the evil beasts diabolic will,they are rewarded with wealth,fame and pleasure and in the end they lose their souls,chewed and swallowed down into the bottomless abyss of fear, hate,darkness and death...

Fallen angel demons appeared on earth in the past and they appear amongst us now in the shape and form of men in disguise,wolves in sheeps clothing who mate with human women and through their unholy union a continuous flow of diabolically posessed people are born into this fallen world...

Once their nefarious offsprings were destroyed by water within the world wide flood...

Soon they will be destroyed once again by fire within the flames of a world wide nuclear conflagration...

Oh well...Nothing lasts forever...imo...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

"I do believe that some in the entertainment industry are victims. I would include Britney Spears and the late Michael Jackson in this because they were brought into it as children and subjected to some pretty horrendous things (programming). They didn't have a choice and not all of them do. Some have tried to break free and lost their lives as a result, others are trapped. Their are some who make a conscious choice to deceive the public in exchange for the high life,they are the ones who will have to give an account of themselves."

..."The ones who ought to be worried about the state of their souls in the afterlife are those who are consciously doing the deceiving and perpatrating the lies even though they know it is not the Truth. The Creator sees people's hearts. Lucifer, the Father of Lies doesn't have the power to take people's souls with him, it is not up to him. His time is coming. He has already lost."

"I wonder if they're getting bolder because "they know their time is short" and its so obvious to me that a lot of these idolized and praised leaders of ours and the hollywood elites as well are rewarded with wealth and fame and the temporary earthly pleasures those things bring,for dragging as many souls with them as they can down into the bottomless abyss of darkness,fear and hate before the beings of light and love return to cleanse the earth of evil..."

There are many of those in the cultural fields who have been "taken for a ride" in their Luciferian amusement park. I'm not talking about Disney which has been legitimately questioned for its own part in this movement, but I was speaking metaphorically about their pact with Mephistopheles which brings them Fame, Wealth and worldly Power in exchange for their Soul. Here is one among many other testimonies to this effect:

"Well, it goes back to the destiny thing. I made a bargain with the (censored audio glitch), you know... a long time ago. And I'm holding up my end."

Question: What was your bargain?

"To get where I am now."

Question: Should I ask who you made the bargain with?"

"Ha, Ha, Ha... With, with, with, you know, with the Chief, the Chief Commander."

Question: On this Earth?

"On this Earth and, and... in the world we can't see... "

We will take note that Bob Dylan is very clear that he made a pact with the Devil, or an entity we call the Devil who has power in another dimension (Hell ?) as well as in this dimension we call the material world. Whether you call him the Commander in Chief, Lucifer, Satan or some other esoteric Deity or whether you refer to him as an Alien Predator controlling humanity through a network of Royal and Illuminati accomplices, the result is the same:

There is a call to Sell Your Soul to gain whatever worldly advantages you seek. This is a story as old as time, referred to in many scriptures and which is still operative and present in the twenty first century.

While is it a crying shame that people in the entertainment industry have sold their souls, it is a far more serious tragedy that scientists and academics have sold out science and use their careers to advance Lucifer's Agenda by "holding up their end of the deal".

GS

edit on 3-2-2012 by Getsmart because: Lucifer advances his Agenda by buying the Complicity of those who enter a Pact!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

"Well, it goes back to the destiny thing. I made a bargain with the (censored audio glitch), you know... a long time ago. And I'm holding up my end."

Question: What was your bargain?

"To get where I am now."

Question: Should I ask who you made the bargain with?"

"Ha, Ha, Ha... With, with, with, you know, with the Chief, the Chief Commander."

Question: On this Earth?

"On this Earth and, and... in the world we can't see... "

We will take note that Bob Dylan is very clear that he made a pact with the Devil, or an entity we call the Devil who has power in another dimension (Hell ?) as well as in this dimension we call the material world.
God fits that description better than the Devil. He is the real Chief. Who's not to say Dylan made a deal with God?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So if the Bible has been so altered how can you say Luciferianism and so on is evil? How can someone use Biblical texts to denounce Freemasonry, or rather denounce Freemasonry from a religious perspective if their is no acceptable holy text to support that view?

How can you talk about pits, gods, demons, holiness, angels, devils, and so on if the Bible is so altered how can you trust anything from it?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The overall meaning and context of the bible remains the same and where exactly have " i " quoted the bible? the words i've written are from my own thoughts and ideas and experiences.I know unseen diabolic entities of pure evil walk amongst us and they are all too real for my friend and i heard one wailing and cackling and growling in the graveyard that borders our yard one winter night > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

and where exactly have " i " quoted the bible?
Didn't you just point me this direction?

Christs temptations in the wilderness > www.ellenwhite.info...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I was born in the minority,i talk in the minority and i think in the minority,theres no doubt about those things.If there is a good god where is he/she/it? asleep? on permanent vacation? did god die? or is the sad and brutal reality the fact that god never existed at all? But theres no doubt that evil has rampaged across this planet for a very long time and their exists a heirarchy,even among demons...

I don't mean this in a confrontational, call you the same names you called me kind of way, but you are truly a Luciferian. you deny the existence of God, but embrace the existence of Lucifer. You don't have to like him to give him power. Just by making him real in your mind, you give him power.'

Given the choices and the wonderful things I have seen in the life, I chose to give my power to God. The almighty creator of all that I see.

I will pray for your soul.
edit on 3-2-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm not here in Getsmarts brave and telling thread to take up post space arguing useless points...

Like it or not,admit it or not,there exists a world wide satanic cult thats operating amongst us hiding in plain sight and it has been for a very long time...

Ultimately the sinister goal of their twisted evil agenda is the sacrificial offerings of humans to their evil beast puppet master who accumulates as many souls as possible...

The beast lucifer and his/her/its dibolical slaves and overlord prison wardens,our world leaders and other such royal bloodline elites are rewarded with temporary wealth and fame in return for orchestrating endless wars and genocides and for controlling what we are taught to know about our history,science and outer space and what they tell us to think and believe are pre fabricated lies and mind altering deceptions...

But even they will lose their souls in the end...

A grand illusion has been induced within our minds and into our lives to keep the vast majority of us nailed down by fear,hate and greed,standing alone in the darkness of not knowing about our true origins,we never realize what reality itself really is...

Living in blissful ignorance and blind denial,instead of facing the horrible truth,the human race was enslaved by evil aliens a long,long time ago,evil aliens that most people refer to as demons,fallen angels,devils,satan and lucifer...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Christ is the same force as Lucifer but moving in seemingly the opposite direction. Lucifer moves in to create the light within through the pressure of experience. Christ moves out to release that light, that wisdom, that love into creation…. — David Spangler, Reflections on the Christ (Findhorn Publications, 1977), p. 40.

Eventually, if we achieve our chosen task on planet Earth to transmute duality into Oneness, then Lucifer, too, with his fallen Angels, must rise up into the Light to once again sit at the right hand of God as one of the brightest of the Angels. For nothing and no one is to remain separate from God. Within the Greater Reality, everything is God. — Solara, The Star-Borne: A Remembrance for the Awakened Ones

Lucifer comes to give us the final gift of wholeness. If we accept it then he is free and we are free. That is the Luciferic initiation. It is one that many people now, and in the days ahead, will be facing, for it is an initiation into the New Age. — David Spangler, Reflections on the Christ (Findhorn Publications, 1977), p. 45.

And now it stands proven that Satan, or the Red Fiery Dragon, the “Lord of Phosphorus,” and Lucifer, or “Light-Bearer,” is in us: it is our Mind—our tempter and Redeemer, our intelligent liberator and Saviour from pure animalism. — Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine, Volume 2 (Theosophical University Press, 1988), p. 513. occultagendaexposure.wordpress.com...

The following is a quote from Alice Bailey's book "The Externalization of the Hierarchy". Alice Bailey was an important leader in the New Age Movement and claimed to speak and write the words of her "Spirit Guide" Master D.K.

"the Masonic Fraternity...is...the home of the Mysteries, and the seat of the initiation...It is a far more occult organization than can be realized and is intended to be the training school for the coming advanced occultists..."(p. 511).

Master D.K. goes on to say

"...Mysteries will be restored to outer expression through the medium of the Church and the Masonic Fraternity...When the Great One comes with His disciples and initiates, we shall have the restoration of the Mysteries..." contenderministries.org...

The fact of the matter is the New World Order has been planned out in intricate detail for a very long time. The New Word Order Religion will encompass Theosophy/New Age/Luciferian philosophy. In order to bring in the new the old must be broken down. All internal structures that people relied on in their inner and outer worlds are being stripped down. People want to react either outwardly or inwardly and sometimes a combination of both.

Those who wish to react violently will be playing into their hands through the Hegelian Dialectic Problem-Reaction-Solution dynamic. Those who are turning inward are being inticed into Theosophy/New Age/Luciferian philosophies, which of course plays right into the hands of the elite since this is what the New World Order Religion is going to be.That is why it is being pushed all over the place, including conspiracy websites. Some people may be very well intentioned but they are playing into the hands of the elite hierarchy who are purposefully causing all these problems to begin with.

My apologies to Getsmart, I know this thread has drifted way off topic. It does have to do with the Luciferian Matrix though and I'm sure there are plans to bring science more into the realm of the metaphysical and psychic.
It will encompass everything. Too many people are being deceived and are pushing the agenda for them. It's time to truly wake-up. This isn't a movie or a game.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

Yes indeed batgirl,their plans for a new world order has been going on and being planned for a very long time...

Seriously think about this for a minute...The leaders of this world. The rulers of Spain, America, England, Germany, Poland, Norway, Russia, Italy, France, Holland, Canada, Portugal, Sweden, Austria ect,ect, are all "related by blood" they were related in the past and their related now...

During the 1700's for one example of many. France and Spain were at war. Their armies, upon blood stained battlefields, were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands, on land and sea..."and at the very same time"...the Kings and Queens, the Princes and Princesses, the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" !!! "getting married and having children" !!! While their "common people" were dying for them...It's simply fantastic and disgusting...and it is the truth...

Are we fully comprehending what that actually means?!?!?!...They are evil...

Everyone of us must break away our chains of denial and look at what we dont want to see. Shatter the rose colored veneer that they have placed around us. Stop playing their sinister games of war. Fracture this warped charade of greed that they have created and twisted around our lives. That has blinded our eyes, closed our minds and led our souls far astray...

Try to understand, try to realize that those unfortunate implications and complications are only their illusions, not ours and together we can welcome the awakening dawn of a new future, that will arise and shine upon us, when we face what is called "the truth" with open arms and loving hearts...

If we do not, if we continue to refuse and deny and only see what we want to see. This generation here and now alive on earth, you and i, will be the next harvest of death...

Royal Intermarriage > en.wikipedia.org...

British And German Royalty Are Blood Related > www.fpp.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm not here in Getsmarts brave and telling thread to take up post space arguing useless points...

Like it or not,admit it or not,there exists a world wide satanic cult thats operating amongst us hiding in plain sight and it has been for a very long time...

Ultimately the sinister goal of their twisted evil agenda is the sacrificial offerings of humans to their evil beast puppet master who accumulates as many souls as possible...

The beast lucifer and his/her/its dibolical slaves and overlord prison wardens,our world leaders and other such royal bloodline elites are rewarded with temporary wealth and fame in return for orchestrating endless wars and genocides and for controlling what we are taught to know about our history,science and outer space and what they tell us to think and believe are pre fabricated lies and mind altering deceptions...

But even they will lose their souls in the end...

Hi blocula,

What really diverts from the TOPIC of this Thread is the Masonic members who constantly obsess about their SECT and never address the topic itself. For this reason you are right to NOT reply to their penny ante questions and trivial diversions they probably hope will derail this controversial thread.

Your posts however allude to the Framework of this Conspiracy which is thus much to the point, as it helps identify the perpetrators and reveals their broader Agenda within which manipulating Science is only one of their mechanisms to dumb down Earthlings and convince us that all there is to know is what we're told by their puppets.

Their armies, upon blood stained battlefields, were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands, on land and sea..."and at the very same time"...the Kings and Queens, the Princes and Princesses, the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" !!! "getting married and having children" !!! While their "common people" were dying for them...It's simply fantastic and disgusting...and it is the truth...

Are we fully comprehending what that actually means?!?!?!...They are evil...

Yes, they are evil, and this is part of what compels them to act so inhumanely. But there is the other reason. They are doing their Master's bidding, providing fresh souls while destroying all that is good. The Royals, the Illuminati, the Zionists are joined at the hips and by crossbreeding, they are together in complicity betraying all of humanity, acting as our executioners for an Alien being. They are all guilty of the Highest Treason and must be dealt with accordingly for their endless stream of crimes against humanity!

The fact of the matter is the New World Order has been planned out in intricate detail for a very long time. The New Word Order Religion will encompass Theosophy/New Age/Luciferian philosophy. In order to bring in the new the old must be broken down. All internal structures that people relied on in their inner and outer worlds are being stripped down. People want to react either outwardly or inwardly and sometimes a combination of both... Some people may be very well intentioned but they are playing into the hands of the elite hierarchy who are purposefully causing all these problems to begin with.

My apologies to Getsmart, I know this thread has drifted way off topic. It does have to do with the Luciferian Matrix though and I'm sure there are plans to bring science more into the realm of the metaphysical and psychic.
It will encompass everything. Too many people are being deceived and are pushing the agenda for them. It's time to truly wake-up. This isn't a movie or a game.

Hi Batgirl,

You needn't apologize because you are helping explain to other ATS members the reality in which the Luciferian conspiracy to control our Beliefs by using Science as a "relay religion" before mustering in a thinly veiled New Age NWO mandatory single religion tantamount to the cult of Lucifer.

What is ironic however, in the Abduction of Science by Luciferians, is that they have tainted what is meant to be a direct source and a dedicated conveyor belt of TRUTH. What better way to clamp a lid on what they wish to keep secret? Use Secret Societies and Satanic Fraternities to prevent unwanted knowledge from getting out. I have seen this in operation many times and all those whom I have known who spent long lives in the Scientific and Academic communities have noticed many telltale signs that this has been going on as far back as they can remember.

Getsmart

edit on 4-2-2012 by Getsmart because: the Royal Societies and the Illuminati Think Tanks are so many perpetrators of FALSEHOOD!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

What really diverts from the TOPIC of this Thread is the Masonic members who constantly obsess about their SECT...

Considering that you interjected Masons back on the first page, after you made your Orginal Post, it would seem that you have an obsession with Masons.

Masonry had nothing to do with your premise, you derailed your own thread with a superfluous, mendacious mention of Masons.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

People try to defuse or curve a certin topic in general when they might feel insulted, you start to get alot of semantics such as occult vs pure Luciferian, then when we get down to Luciferian is it of Satanic death cult orgin or of Anton Lavey's teaching.

I think you did a pretty good job of putting it in point blank terms of what you mean, you have stated many times that you grew up in a true Luciferian environment so instead of questing the little details they should pay attention to your theology and experiences, so if be they could avoid the potential pitfalls of such.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

For those who may not be aware,theres a sinister and diabolic connection between the movie rosemarys baby,sharon tate and others killed by charles mansons gang,john lennons murder and satanic cults and take a few moments to read through this interesting link for the truth is stranger than fiction > vigilantcitizen.com...

edit on 4-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Manson and his crazy followers were that...crazy.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join