It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dozens' of Women Vanish From Canadian Wilderness

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Its like th hills have eyes...but with mooses :-D

Sorry, very tasteless comment, but really interesting post. Star and flag!

I would be very interested to see in what the future holds for the people passing through there.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It may be racially motivated but it's not necessarily about hating the race. Generally a signature killer has a type, red hair, native american, black, white. It's not about hating the race, it's about what gets him off. Considering the area there's a good chance he just likes younger women and the majority there are aboriginal. Turning this in to a race case is beyond absurd.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I been telling ya'll for years its those damned E.T.'s taking them to their motherships to make hybrids so they can take our planet. Could be a serial killer too though, lonely girl walking down the road...easy pickings.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by burntheships

I wonder if anyone has ever looked into these missing women, and
possible correlated reports of "UFO" sightings?

I definitely will see what I can find in a coorilation there - I have a feeling this subject is going to stick with me until I get more answers.

Thank you for the idea! Any more help/suggestions would be appreciated.

peace

No UFO connection, but you'll find there's one or more serial murderers. This scenario happens over and over and over again, and (like the Green River murders) there's no real outcry because the women are usually minorities and/or prostitutes and/or drug users. Remember the bodies found in New York earlier this year?
blogs.discovery.com...

There's not a lot of yelling about this one. There should be, but there isn't.

The tv series, "Da Vinci's Code" actually addressed this, and the "highway of missing women" is something that is not new. I remember reading about it years ago.

But... the sad reality is that there's not a lot of motivation to catch the predator or predators. If he'd been preying on the tv personalities of "Dancing with the Stars", then the paparazzi would have ga-ga over it. And remember the death of JonBenet Ramsey? There were a number of Black girls the same age murdered that year, and much less of a fuss about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I'm not sure anybody is trying to "turn it into a race case". However, it appears it may have happened that some Native Canadian groups got together, and made websites, giving details and photos only of the victims who were Native Canadian, without giving mention to the victims who were not. So, pick your victims.
There's plenty to go around.

I did try to click on some of the Native Canadian websites honoring these particular victims, however, I was not allowed to without filling out information and joining the website.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

There have been a TON of posts in this thread saying it's race based. Read the previous page. All I'm saying is that I highly doubt there is some group out there running around killing aboriginal women because they are aboriginal.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yes, I agree, of course, but I'm saying they might have gotten their information from those websites that are presenting it in that way.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This is far more than a lone trucker or even one ritualistic group. This is a organized criminal action with police involvement and organized crime, going to high levels. All that comes out of the fourth reicht. The Cia, and is how they run things. Thats the real world. Just like the U.N. gang has a good name, its appropriate. And the street black market crime scene, drug scene, prostitution all is linked to the cia and mystery school. Another experience my friend, who coincidentally is native as well, two of my children are two, as was my ex husband, and I had protecting her grandson from one of those damage control agents who was out to recruit. He not only was busted by us, but the look he gave when his chin fell, was, he knew we knew.

If they tried to pin it on a lone trucker, it would all be slight of hand, and a set up. Though they may sacrifice one of the players and have some evidence, it would be hiding a mountain of corruption behind it.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

OMG, Everything is not a conspriacy.
We all know that there are just some nasty cruel people here on earth with us.
The police holding back about all the other girls was. But what is going on is not.
How many black women and children go missing in our country that we dont hear about.

The real question is why did local media allow it to go on over looked.
Why did the law enforcement not have them plastered everywhere, includeing the net.
Someone woulda sniffed this story out a long time ago. But no they got swept under the rug. WHY?!?!
Because at the core alot of people are closet racsist. Cold hard nasty little truth.
That none of us want to admit. I am not saying you who are reading this are.

But we all know that it is a dirty secret, everywhere
I apologize to everyone but subjects like this really get me worked up.
I do hope and pray that she'll be found safe. And I pray her family doesnt pop onto this thread.
Or any of the other womens famalies. Whats going on is bad enough. they really dont need this bs.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

ohhhh I just re-read your post. I'm having one of those derpy days where nothing makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. I think now may be a good time for bed.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Alisha Leah Germaine

Dec. 9, 1994, the same day she disappeared, Alisha (Leah) Germaine's body was found behind an elementary school on the outskirts of the city, not far from Highway 16. She died of multiple stab wounds.

Leah's aunt, Connie Menton, said Leah was born in Prince George. "She loved to sing and act ... Out of all my nieces and nephews, she was the most affectionate," Menton said.

Leah's behaviour worsened when her parents separated when she was about 14.

Relatives tried to get Leah off the streets, but she was strong-willed and didn't like authority figures.

She was 15 years old.
www.websleuths.com...

edit on 7/11/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by silo13

UFO's!?!? Might as well say its a werewolf killing women that crosses its border

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I concur, It may indeed be werewolves or possibly other supernatural beasts like the sashsquatch that are abducting these women. especially with the rate of killings if its a few a month we should check to see if their dissipearances allign with full moons during the month..It may lead us to exciting revelations. STAR for you my friend great insight
I wish other posters would start looking in a similar direction instead of assuming this is some genocidical maniac..highly doubtfull

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Alielah Saric-Auger

Fourteen years old. Was seen getting into a black van, after spending the night with a friend. Police did not release the cause of death.

There is a video here, which shows the site where the body was found (and what appears to be the covered body, and takes you for a short ride on Route 16. It does seem very isolated. A fund was set up for the family to help with funeral expenses.

archives.cbc.ca...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It could be some stupid racist trying to commit genocide.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The racial part comes not with the killer-victims were but with the investigators who traditionally have treated non-whites quite differently. And the media
edit on 11-7-2011 by aboutface because: added media

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Dimitri, we most certainly do have counties in Canada. Sometimes counties combine to form regional groups to look after roads, sewers, economic development, etc.

Maybe in your province. I grew up learning a lot about municipal government and even worked for districts which go by regional names. Ive never heard of counties in my province.

PS I see people here arent taking this seriously. Bigfoot? Bloody ridiculous. These are people just like all of you and me.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just wanted to put pictures to names for these victims. Maybe the links have been posted but I haven't seen them:

3 full pages. Many with photos.

www.missingnativewomen.org...

More than the 'Dozens' as reported.

edit on 11-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

That seems to be a valid point....You see the same thing with the minority girls and women in the States...I've noticed that whenever I hear of some brutal killing of a young kid, it's always more hyped up if it's a pretty little white girl (Jon Benet Ramsey for instance)....while at the same time, statistically that sort of thing happens to minority kids much more often...yet the Media is less likely to make a huge deal out of.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I haven't read through the following yet, but I think the link I found could be of interest to the nature of the thread.

Missing Women Commission of Inquiry website link
edit on 11-7-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by burntheships

I definitely will see what I can find in a coorilation there - I have a feeling this subject is going to stick with me until I get more answers.

Thank you for the idea! Any more help/suggestions would be appreciated.

peace

No UFO connection, but you'll find there's one or more serial murderers. This scenario happens over and over and over again, and (like the Green River murders) there's no real outcry because the women are usually minorities and/or prostitutes and/or drug users. Remember the bodies found in New York earlier this year?
blogs.discovery.com...

There's not a lot of yelling about this one. There should be, but there isn't.

The tv series, "Da Vinci's Code" actually addressed this, and the "highway of missing women" is something that is not new. I remember reading about it years ago.

But... the sad reality is that there's not a lot of motivation to catch the predator or predators. If he'd been preying on the tv personalities of "Dancing with the Stars", then the paparazzi would have ga-ga over it. And remember the death of JonBenet Ramsey? There were a number of Black girls the same age murdered that year, and much less of a fuss about it.

Super MOD,
You are 100 % right. Its sad that we live in this type of a world.
This type of thing goes on everywhere. There's always the we are better then you race.
Who looks their little nose down at every body.

None of this is new. Which is where people should really begin to get out ragged.
Come on 21century and still no change. How about the community why are they not shouting from the roof tops
over all these poor broken famalie's. Some who have only ever known heart brake after heart brake. Where is the rage people. If anyone came up missing in my family I would be the police worse nightmare.
And if it happend in my community, you better believe I would treat them as my own.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join