It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was inside flight 11? Is this an Israeli Hebrew accent?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Seems that the screamers don't read the articles or listen / watch videos.

Here is an interesting article that shows the linguistc similarties and differences relating to Hebrew and Arabic.

en.wikipedia.org...

Please examine the Venn diagrams in particular.

Some number of readers who follow this thread will be able to see that this helps identify the 9/11 recording as an example of a Hebrew accent in English.

From the article.

The vowels of modern (Standard) Arabic and (Israeli) Hebrew from the phonetic point of view. Note that the two circles are totally separate—none of the vowel-sounds made by speakers of one language is made by speakers of the other. One modern theory is that Israeli Hebrew's phonology reflects Yiddish elements, not Semitic ones.

See - how Pro-Semitic I am becoming?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This is part of an Israeli documentary.

It is in Hebrew. The main voice you hear is very similar to the voice of the Israeli man on the 9/11 recording.

If you are not familiar with Hebrew then listen and watch the whole video.

Listen to the vowels and consonants but also listen to the stress pattern in Hebrew. It is very different than Arab and different than English. That is why a person familiar with Arabic and Hebrew can tell a Hbrew accent in English in a second.

If you read the article on Arabic and Hebrew vowels you will remember that there is not overlap between them and that is another reason it is easy to distinguish between the two accents.

The man on the 9/11 recording is an Israeli. It is just a matter of linguistic evidence. You discuss the political ramifications of the fact that at least one Israeli man was connected to the events of 9/11 but you can not, and no one has really tried to prove that the voice on the 9/11 recoring is not an example of a Hebrew accent.

Special note to Hooper, Mirage and he other "screamers" if your Hebrew is a bit rusty read the subtitles - you might learn something about the history of Zionism. This is an Israeli film so you can not say it is anything but objective.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Ah, I see the Wikipedia-Google "linguist" is back. Still insisting you can listen to a recording and then determine what the speaker's passport says? When are you going to get to the Protocols?

Figure out yet what the difference is between a dialect and a language?

Its a bit of a joke, but not really. Anyone who has studied linguisitcs knows this one.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hooper - did you watch the Israeli video I just posted? It is a mainstream Israeli documentary about the early days of Zionism. It is specifically about Theodore Herzl and his views on "die Judenfrage."

Are you able to listen to the Hebrew narrator and match the cadence and stress pattern of his voice with voice from the 9/11 recording?

As I mentioned, some people have no ability distinguish between one accent in English and another. You might say it is like being tone deaf. Maybe you are tone deaf so can not tell that the Israeli man on the 9/11 recording is speaking English with a Hebrew accent.

This kind, well educated man Jake Mandell (Sounds like a Jewish name, doesn't it?) has created a test for tone deafness. You might want to give it a try.

jakemandell.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Maybe you are tone deaf so can not tell that the Israeli man on the 9/11 recording....

Again, how is it that you can detect the writing on the man's passport from listening to a recording?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
As I mentioned, some people have no ability distinguish between one accent in English and another.

And you appear to be one of those, falsely claiming that the accent is hebrew!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

As I mentioned, some people have no ability distinguish between one accent in English and another.

And you appear to be one of those, falsely claiming that the accent is hebrew!

Face it, that recording could have sounded like Bugs Bunny and he would still insist that it was a "native Hebrew" speaker.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Face it, that recording could have sounded like Bugs Bunny and he would still insist that it was a "native Hebrew" speaker.

Well, Bugs originally started off in Leon Schlesinger Productions films, and doesnt that name sound jewish? So Bugs was really an Israeli Mossad spy....

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Well, Bugs originally started off in Leon Schlesinger Productions films, and doesnt that name sound jewish? So Bugs was really an Israeli Mossad spy....

I stand corrected!

Should have said Daffy Duck. Maybe Elmer Fudd? Sorry if I'm showing my age.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I stand corrected!

Should have said Daffy Duck. Maybe Elmer Fudd? Sorry if I'm showing my age.

You have just proved beyond doubt that you have no sense of language - at all.

Mel Blanc was also a Jew and was the voice of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.

Are you telling us that you never noticed that Bugs Bunny sounds like a certain type of smart-assed American Jew?

By the way, Mel also did Foghorn Leghorn. Yes, of course, when people read your posts they can not help but hear the voice of Foghorn Leghorn.

You still have not provided any evidence that dispoves the claim that the voice on the 9/11 recording is anything other than a native Hebrew speaker.

I want to talk about linguistics while you insist on expanding the thread to other Jewish crimes. Who knows why you want to incriminate Jews?

With regard to passports, you are not trying to tell us that Israeli operatives have no history of stealing, forging and otherwise illegally using passports from a wide variety of countries in the commission of interntional terrorist crimes?

Jews have killed other Jews and sacrificed other Jews in the name of Zionism. That is a fact just as easy to prove as the Hebrew accent of the voice on the 9/11 recording.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I want to talk about linguistics while you insist on expanding the thread to other Jewish crimes.

Are you saying that linguistics is a Jewish crime?

Who knows why you want to incriminate Jews?

Yeah, thats me alright. I just go on and on and on about all the crimes of Israel. Do you actually read what you post?

With regard to passports, you are not trying to tell us that Israeli operatives have no history of stealing, forging and otherwise illegally using passports from a wide variety of countries in the commission of interntional terrorist crimes?

No, you're trying to tell everyone that you can listen to 10 seconds of a recording and be able to tell what stamp is on the speaker's passport. Pretty slick trick!

Jews have killed other Jews and sacrificed other Jews in the name of Zionism. That is a fact just as easy to prove as the Hebrew accent of the voice on the 9/11 recording.

No wait, I thought I was supposed to be doing all the incriminating?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thank heaven for that, we are all finally agreed, it was Bugs Bunny on Flight 11.

Now Bravo can go back to dusting his SS memorabilia.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Thank heaven for that, we are all finally agreed, it was Bugs Bunny on Flight 11.

Now Bravo can go back to dusting his SS memorabilia.

Who'd a guessed? Bugs on Flight 11! More importantly - Bugs Bunny was Jewish! You learn something new every day.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If the voice on the 9/11 recording was not Jewish / Hebrew / Israeli I would not suggest it was, just to defame Israel and claim that Israel might be involved in yet another act of international terrorism.

No one needs to make up stories about Zionist terrorism in order to convince honest people that the evil seed of Zionism was planted in the soil of hate and produced a poisonous fruit that is threatening mankind.

Again, if dozens of Israelis had not been arrested on 9/11 and if Israelis had not been warned about the attack in advance and Israel had not had an extensive history of carrying out false-flag terrorist operations then the existence of the Hebrew voice in the recording would be inexplicable.

You have to admit 9/11 was good for Israel as the war criminal and all around bastard Netanyahu stated so clearly hours after the attack.

As Americans we can not exclude Israel from the suspect list based on the way they have murdered Americans in he past and have stolen military secrets and materials from our country.

The US has no military treaties with Israel and there are very good reasons for that.

All this talk of Jew cartoon balloons and Billy Joel is fun but we are still waiting for linguistic proof the the voice is anything but Hebrew / Israeli.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

If the voice on the 9/11 recording was not Jewish / Hebrew / Israeli I would not suggest it was, just to defame Israel and claim that Israel might be involved in yet another act of international terrorism.

Yes, because as anyone can see from your writings that you are just a dear friend of Israel and the Choosen People.

No one needs to make up stories about Zionist terrorism in order to convince honest people that the evil seed of Zionism was planted in the soil of hate and produced a poisonous fruit that is threatening mankind.

Hmmm, evil seed threatening mankind. Just lovely.

Again, if dozens of Israelis had not been arrested on 9/11 and if Israelis had not been warned about the attack in advance and Israel had not had an extensive history of carrying out false-flag terrorist operations then the existence of the Hebrew voice in the recording would be inexplicable.

Or non-existant!

You have to admit 9/11 was good for Israel as the war criminal and all around bastard Netanyahu stated so clearly hours after the attack.

No 9/11 was not good for Israel.

As Americans we can not exclude Israel from the suspect list based on the way they have murdered Americans in he past and have stolen military secrets and materials from our country.

So have Germany and Japan - why aren't they on your list? How about Russia? China?

The US has no military treaties with Israel and there are very good reasons for that.

I'd check that if I were you.

All this talk of Jew cartoon balloons and Billy Joel is fun but we are still waiting for linguistic proof the the voice is anything but Hebrew / Israeli.

Still looking for someone to prove a negative? How about first you prove the affirmative - that the voice was an Israeli?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hooper - you do not have to prove a negative. You have to prove linguistically that the accent is what you claim it to be. Not only have you not done that you have not even tried to do it.

I proved that the accent is not Arabic, which in your incorrect and personal terminology is "proving a negative."

I proved a positive. It is Hebrew because of the stress pattern, typical Hebrew vowels and the distinctive Hebrew "R" sound.

Then I provided example after example of Hebrew voices that match 9/11 subject and several examples of Arabic speakers to show that an Arabic accent in English does not match the 9/11 recording.

Do I think Zionism is the worst thing that has happened to Jews ever? Yes I do but the fact remains the voice on the 9/11 recording is Hebrew.

Do I think that Jews acting in the name of Israeli / Zionism are capable of killing 3,000 Americans? Yes I do but the fact remains the voice on the 9/11 recording is Hebrew and Jews have killed Christian Arabs, Muslim Arabs, Palestinian Jews, American Jews, American Christians and American Muslims in the name of Zionism.

Do I think Jews have spied on the US, stolen military secrets and traded and sold them to enemies of American? Yes I do but the fact remains the voice on the 9/11 recording is Hebrew.

Do I think that Jews have stolen and forged passports of Arab nations, European nations, Canada, New Zealand and Australia and used them to carry out acts of international terrorism? Yes I do but the fact remains the voice on the 9/11 recording is Hebrew.

Do I think that Jews are infamous for false-flag terrorist attacks designed to implicate a third nation? Yes I do but the fact remains the voice on the 9/11 recording is Hebrew.

Do I think Jews want the US to go around the world and kill Muslims everywhere including two major wars? Yes I do but the fact remains the voice on the 9/11 recording is Hebrew.

Hooper - I am not claiming the voice on the 9/11 recording is that of a Hebrew man because Jews / Israelis have committed countless crimes against the US and several other countries.

I am claiming the voice on the 9/11 recording is that of a native Hebrew speaker / Israeli because the linguistic evidence is overwhelming and the evidence for the accent being anything other than Hebrew is non-existent.

Instead of accusing a person of anti-Semitism because they remind others of the extensive history of Jewish terrorism why not defend your position on the actual topic of this thread?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

If the voice on the 9/11 recording was not Jewish / Hebrew / Israeli I would not suggest it was, just to defame Israel

Yes you would actually!

Again, if dozens of Israelis had not been arrested on 9/11

dozens were NOT arrested...

and if Israelis had not been warned about the attack in advance

They were not warned in advance....

and Israel had not had an extensive history of carrying out false-flag

They do not have such a record...

As Americans we can not exclude Israel from the suspect list

Yes you can, you only include them due to your hatred of jews..

but we are still waiting for linguistic proof the the voice is anything but arabic
edit on 28-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I proved that the accent is not Arabic,

no, you have not proved that, you have just claimed that, not proven anything

Then I provided example after example of Hebrew voices that match 9/11 subject and several examples of Arabic speakers to show that an Arabic accent in English does not match the 9/11 recording.

wrong again, the voices did not match

but the fact remains the voice on the 9/11 recording is Hebrew
but the fact remains the voice on the 9/11 recording is Hebrew
but the fact remains the voice on the 9/11 recording is Hebrew.

your repetition of a lie does not make it a fact....

I am claiming the voice on the 9/11 recording is that of a native Hebrew speaker / Israeli because the linguistic evidence is overwhelming

there is zero evidence that the voice is a native hebrew/Israeli speaker

Just why do you hate jews so nuch?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Hooper - you do not have to prove a negative. You have to prove linguistically that the accent is what you claim it to be. Not only have you not done that you have not even tried to do it.

All evidence (and you know what the evidence is, I am not going to bother repeating) is that the voice on the recording is an Egyptian national, a native Modern Egyptian Arabic speaker by birth but who was conversant in other languages. Your weak attempts at incriminating Israel by arbitrarily declaring the voice is that of a native Hebrew speaker and your further amazing declaration that the person who's voice is heard on the tape is an Israeli citizen, based on your very amateurish comparison with some youtube videos is laughable. Your Anti-Semitism is obvious and quite disgusting.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

All evidence (and you know what the evidence is, I am not going to bother repeating) is that the voice on the recording is an Egyptian national, a native Modern Egyptian Arabic speaker by birth but who was conversant in other languages. Your weak attempts at incriminating Israel by arbitrarily declaring the voice is that of a native Hebrew speaker and your further amazing declaration that the person who's voice is heard on the tape is an Israeli citizen, based on your very amateurish comparison with some youtube videos is laughable. Your Anti-Semitism is obvious and quite disgusting.

Hooper - you have once again posted a comment that does not support your claim.

This thread is about the voice we hear on the 9/11 recording not the official story as to who the voice belongs to.

You are making a circular argument. You are saying the voice must indicate accent "X" because the official story says the man is from country "X".

If you want to prove anything to anyone you have to comment on the actual accent we hear on the recording and anyone following this thread will notice that you have never done that.

Anyone who reads all my comment will notice that I have discussed why the voice is not the accent of a person the official story claims and why it is indeed a native Hebrew speaker.

You are the one that is taking the official story for granted and jumping to conclusions that the man is where you claim he is from.

I am saying that the voice on the 9/11 recording is that of a native Hebrew speaker not because Jews have committed crime after crime but because all the linguistic evidence supports the claim.

Hebrew is only spoken in one small discusting, criminal country that is soon to be made extinct so it is logical to conclude that since the voice is clearly that of a native Hebrew speaker that the voice on the recording was that of an Israeli.

Telling the truth about Israel, Zionism and Jews is not anti-Semitic.

Jews murdered Jews as part of the King David Hotel bombing. Jews murdered Jews as part of the Iraq synagogue bombings in the 1950's. Jews murdered an American Jew and over thirty other Americans non-Jews as part of the 1967 attack on the US Liberty. Jews murdered an American last year as part of the illegal attack on the Gaza Aid Flotilla. Zionist Jews are on record stating that they did not care if European Jews died in Europe during WWII.

If you are really concerned about Jews and Jewish lives then you should also condemn Israel and Zionism because Zionism is responsible for the death of thousands of Jews.

If the truth sounds like anit-Semitism to you then maybe you should advise all the Jews you know to start acting differently because as long as telling the truth is still protected by the Constitution people like me are going to tell the truth about the long history of Jewish terrorism and are going to remind everyone that there are plenty of links between Israel and 9/11.

Zionism is anti-Semtism.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join