It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was inside flight 11? Is this an Israeli Hebrew accent?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
A lot of talk and speculation has been going on, about whom engineered the 911 attacks. What about the tip of the spear? Who was inside the planes? Is this a hebrew accent as some claim?

www.washingtonpost.com...

Israeli 9/11 Hijacker Believed Planes Were Being Landed By Remote Control

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

edit on 9-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The hijackers were Arabs who as native language spoke - guess what? Arabic!!!

Now Arabic belongs to the Semitic group of languages

Hebrew also belongs to the same group of Languauges

Which means someone speaking English with an Arabic accent may sound similar to Hebrew to a person
unfamilar with language

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That is no arab accent I ever heard. Maybe somebody who is familiar with the languages has a take on it?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Its probably a fake, its probably gibberish in my opinion.
9/11 was staged, and so is this tape.
I bet 20 years later on ATS we are trying to work out what they are saying.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The recording, which was played as part of the official 9/11 Commission investigation, is of a native Hebrew speaker speaking English with a rather strong Hebrew accent.

If you want to confirm this for yourself simply find on the internet a few examples of Hebrew speakers and a few examples of Arabic speakers and listen to each of them.

Hebrew and Arabic are Semitic languages but the accent of a Hebrew speaker in English is not similar at all to the accent of a native Arabic speaker in English.

For example, there is no "P" sound in Arabic. Arabic speakers will normally substitiute the sound of the letter "B" for "P".

In this case the man clearly uses a "P" sound when he says "planes".

You may or may not like the fact that the voice indicates a Hebrew accent but it clearly does and no honest linguist or person familiar with Arabic and Hebrew would ever say this recording was anything other than a Hebrew speaker speaking English.

PS - there is no trace of a German accent in this recording so the official story as to whom the voice belongs is not supported by this recording.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

portland.indymedia.org...

"Ladies and gentlemen, due to an emergency, this plane will now be landed at a remote airport. Do not panic. The situation is under control....................Now, everyone, please exit the plane in an orderly fashion. Please place the contents of your pockets in the ziploc bag provided to you, deposit it in the large orange barrel to your right, and proceed, single file, to the building marked 'N', where you will be assisted. The soldiers are here for your protection. You will be able to contact your families within the hour. This is a matter of national security."

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thanks for all the info. Maybe those werent recordings from the alleged flights at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
A lot of talk and speculation has been going on, about whom engineered the 911 attacks. What about the tip of the spear? Who was inside the planes? Is this a hebrew accent as some claim?

www.washingtonpost.com...

Israeli 9/11 Hijacker Believed Planes Were Being Landed By Remote Control

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

edit on 9-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

No, its not a Hebrew accident. Are we done here now?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Would you plese explain why you have such an hostile attitude? What are you here for? Do not take this personally, but you do not come across as somebody who is interested in the truth and a honest discours. You strike me as somebody who is here to PUSH whatever he believes in and sees anybody who presents anything that conradicts that as THE ENEMY. It does not make for an pleasant atmosphere to engage in friendly debate. If you want to keep that up, Id politely ask you to take your contributions to the threads opened by persons who do not take offense at that kind of attitude.

So far you are the only one who said it isnt an hebrew accent, while other posters said it is an hebrew accent and unlike you, he explained why. So I am pretty much done here and unless you can back up your claims, it was an hebrew accent as far as I am concerned.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

We are all looking for the "TRUTH"

Unfortunately our view of the truth means we go out and sort through the accounts/evidence and attempt to
construct a narrative based on logic

This means subjecting any accounts or evidence to tests for credibility and consistancy - rejecting those we
do not meet the standard

Most "truthers: seem to view the search for truth as picking out whatever account satisfys their ego or
paranoid worldviews or what the voices in their head tell them...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you want to suppose that the recorded voice is that of a native hebrew speaker I think you have to consider how likely it is that an Israeli is on a suicide mission with Arabs.

If you suppose all the hi-jackers were Israelis then you have to consider why recorded voices from UA 93 kept yelling "Alluha Akbar" near the end.

Plus you are introducing a completely new character or characters for which there is absolutly no evidential history.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

We are all looking for the "TRUTH"

Unfortunately our view of the truth means we go out and sort through the accounts/evidence and attempt to
construct a narrative based on logic

This means subjecting any accounts or evidence to tests for credibility and consistancy - rejecting those we
do not meet the standard

Most "truthers: seem to view the search for truth as picking out whatever account satisfys their ego or
paranoid worldviews or what the voices in their head tell them...

ROFL are you expecting anyone to take this seriously?

You state that certain standards have to be met for accounts or evidence , and in the VERY NEXT PARAGRAPH you resort to spewing subjective, vindictive insults and ad hominem attack, which has no place at all in any intelligent debate.

Thanks for the laugh. Hypocrisy much?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

You may or may not like the fact that the voice indicates a Hebrew accent but it clearly does and no honest linguist or person familiar with Arabic and Hebrew would ever say this recording was anything other than a Hebrew speaker speaking English.

How exactly is it clear that it is a Hebrew accent? Since you are surely a honest linguist - what tips can you suggest pinpointing to your clear conclusion? Just curious.
As for Arabs cannot saying "p" - i hope you are joking. As honest learned person, you should acknowledge that Arabs ,just as other people, can learn foreign languages. With ultra-super-duper hard letter "p" or without.
Since other very accurate scientific facts supporting Hebrew accent send us to Youtube, i suggest to you the same. Thousands of native Arab speakers have no problem with p. Nobody says Balestinian autonomy. Or Balestinians.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

If you want to suppose that the recorded voice is that of a native hebrew speaker I think you have to consider how likely it is that an Israeli is on a suicide mission with Arabs.

If you suppose all the hi-jackers were Israelis then you have to consider why recorded voices from UA 93 kept yelling "Alluha Akbar" near the end.

Plus you are introducing a completely new character or characters for which there is absolutly no evidential history.

See this is the modus operandi of 9/11 deniers. Its just the same line of reasoning as "the goverment will never do such a thing, therefore anything that points towards that it may be otherwise is craxy talk."

What an Israeli or hebrew was doing there in the first place, or where the material originated from is secondary for the topic at hand. Either that is an hebrew accent or it isnt. Somebody said it is and said why. Your believes on what an hebrew speaking person would do or wouldnt do are irrelevant.

Some of you 9/11 deniers choosed to belittle those in search of the truth, coming up with childish names like twoofer, dont add anything to the discussion and aruge that "damn fool conspiracy site" is a valid argument in any debate and now you want to be taken seriously.

Bed made lie.

There are people who engage in debunking without ad hominem attacks, like that Bonez guy and bring forward convincing arguments instead of empty rants and creating an hostile atmosphere. Read and learn before you go on posting. Your posts should be about contributing to a discussion, not about E-War for whatever crusade you percieve yourself of being on.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What an extraordinary response. Perhaps you can point out the ad hom attack in my post ?

Of course it is relevant to consider whether there is actually any remote possibility that an Israeli could have been on a 9/11 flight and whether there is a shred of evidence for that. Fact is the concept is beyond absurd and there is no evidence whatsoever.

Waffling on about someones supposed accent on a low grade recording is going to get you nowhere.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

you are guilty of the same thing my friend...you CHOSE to view the response as an attack and immediately started saying "the problem with you 9/11 deniers is blah blah blah!"

moreover, so what if one of the guys has a israeli accent. it proves NOTHING! it's also ridiculous to assume that there are no israelis who have crossed over over and are no fighting for "the other side."

come on man, you seem new, immature, and overly excited. you're reading too much into something which may or not exist, and mistaking it as a big revelation that makes you feel empowered to explore.

p.s. i am neither a truther or denier - gun to my head, i believe islamic terrorists were behind it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

What an extraordinary response. Perhaps you can point out the ad hom attack in my post ?

Of course it is relevant to consider whether there is actually any remote possibility that an Israeli could have been on a 9/11 flight and whether there is a shred of evidence for that. Fact is the concept is beyond absurd and there is no evidence whatsoever.

Waffling on about someones supposed accent on a low grade recording is going to get you nowhere.

For the big puzzle, yes, it is important. Else it would be an off topic subject. However how you perceive the possibility, that an Israeli was on that flight has nothing to do with determening what accent that is. I wrote about that kind of approach in my last post.

Its like a moonhauxer saying the landing was faked, because the astronauts couldnt have survived the radiation. Before you take his word on that, youd like to get some more information on that particular detail. Then you learn that there are indeed radiation belts, but that they dont dish out lethal doses. Same here, before one speculates on what an hebrew speaking person would do or not do, you would want to determine what accent that exactly is.

One of the posters explained why he thinks that is an hebrew accent.

Hoopers reply was "no it aint an hebrew accent. Are we done here?"

Thats not a reply, thats flaming. He didnt contribute anything. Nobody is forcing him to contribute to my threads. It aint like I insist on anyone to contribute to my threads, so I dont see a reason for that kind of attitude. I dont think such an behaviour is defensible if you are of drinking age.

I have the impression some posters feel they are on some kind of E-War here. An E-War about what I wonder.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

.......it was an hebrew accent as far as I am concerned

Pray tell, what is the difference between my response and your response? You have abritrarily decided that it is a "Hebrew" accent (by the way, Hebrew is a language - languages do not have accents) and then accuse me of not being interested in honest discourse.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

.......it was an hebrew accent as far as I am concerned

Pray tell, what is the difference between my response and your response? You have abritrarily decided that it is a "Hebrew" accent (by the way, Hebrew is a language - languages do not have accents) and then accuse me of not being interested in honest discourse.

It is an hebrew accent as far as I am concerned, after people who are familiar with arabic/hebrew accents explained why that is the case and the only rebuttal I got is "it aint because I said so". Also the difference is I didnt display any hostile behaviour against anyone. You act all annoyed and have an attitude, as if I am forcing you to partecipate in the discourse. If you come here with that attitude, why are you even here? I mean you do not make your living posting on forums do you? Dont you really have anything better to do with your time? Why engage in something that is clearly this big ordeal to you? Do you suffer from some kind of self destructive behaviour? Did you ever consider seeing a professional about your issues?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It is an hebrew accent as far as I am concerned, after people who are familiar with arabic/hebrew accents explained why that is the case and the only rebuttal I got is "it aint because I said so".

Again, Hebrew is a language, not an accent. What you are basically saying is "the person on the tape sounds like a Jew to me"! Which, of course is complete nonsense.

Also the difference is I didnt display any hostile behaviour against anyone.

Really? I think a couple of million Jews would beg to differ.

You act all annoyed and have an attitude, as if I am forcing you to partecipate in the discourse.

Nope, I voluntarily speak out against anti-Semitism.

If you come here with that attitude, why are you even here?

I go everywhere with the same attitude when it comes to bigotry.

I mean you do not make your living posting on forums do you?

Do you? How do I know that you're not being paid by some white supremacists group to turn every aspect of 9/11 into an indictment of Jews and Isreal?

Dont you really have anything better to do with your time?

Nope.

Why engage in something that is clearly this big ordeal to you?

Actually, I rather enjoy it.

Do you suffer from some kind of self destructive behaviour?

C'mon - don't we all? Its often the only way we express our fear over a lack of control in our lives.

Did you ever consider seeing a professional about your issues?

Yes, and they generally agree that my "issue" (hatred of bigotry and anti-Semitism) is healthy and should be vigorously persued.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join