It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real truth about 9/11 according to FBI vault!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by rstregooski

Right next to CIA ? Adding together the distances (7.1 + 7.2 + 9.1 + .5) get distances over road of 24 miles

Looks like your concept "right next door" has been stretched beyond belief

Check out Hames Bamfords "THE SHADOW FACTORY" - details many of the locations in NJ where hijackers
lived and vistited.

Most are only 2-3 miles from where I live. The hijackers ordered airline tickets using computers at local
university. One of many friends worked there - he and all the library staff got interviewed by the FBI

Two of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist hijackers used a public-access computer at a New Jersey state college library to buy tickets for the plane they helped hijack and crash into the Pentagon, a federal prosecutor said.

The computers in the library were used to review and order airline tickets in an Internet travel reservations site," he said. On Aug. 30, 2001, someone using Alhamzi's account logged on to a computer at the school to check on travel reservations for Sept. 11, 2001, that had already been made, he added. Wainstein did not identify the college, but an official with William Paterson University in Wayne said that shortly after the attacks, investigators seized several public-access computers from the college's library. "The FBI, in furtherance of their investigation into 9/11, did take a number of our public access computers," Stuart Goldstein, the college's assistant vice president for institutional advancement, said Friday. "The FBI never informed us as to what they found or didn't find." William Paterson University is the closest state college to where the hijackers were living just before the attacks.

Here is excerpt from book

books.google.com... x&sig=F6h2LuNDTJTZEaJE9mO8WutEgPs&hl=en&ei=M5efTZzeFMnB0QG0xZiSBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

If want take you on tour of all the locations mentioned.......

HEY Genius, I didn't say a freakin' word. I just posted a pic with the proximity of Falls Church and Langley. What the hell is wrong with you?
And you're quite ignorant for not knowing how to read google maps. Each one of those distances are separate routes..
edit on 8-4-2011 by rstregooski because: add

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This whole post is sounding like Zionist propaganda!

You must be moronic to think that the so called 9/11 was a conspiracy. Anybody who does, can they please answer the following points?

1.) A conspiracy requires people with complicit knowledge to remain silent, 9/11 must have taken tens of thousands of people, how do you ensure they all remain silent? For example, air traffic controllers, media employees, opposition politicians.

2.) Can you provide any concrete proof whatsoever those events did not unfold as the official report?

3.) Do you people believe the Earth is flat because you once read it on the internet?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
What's with all the whiteouts?

They don't want you to actually be able to file a lawsuit against anyone.

They whited out names and other important information that could be used in a lawsuit. Of course. It's only the right thing to do.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncertainty
You must be moronic to think that the so called 9/11 was a conspiracy. Anybody who does, can they please answer the following points?

Before I do, I'd like to point out that you're already wrong. 9/11 was a conspiracy even according to the official story. A conspiracy is breaking the law with a group of people, not just one. Any attempt to break the law with a group of people is a conspiracy by definition. So now that I've already cleared up your first fallacy, sure, I'll answer your questions. It doesn't mean you're going to change your mind, of course. Then again I don't think you had any intention to anyway.

1.) A conspiracy requires people with complicit knowledge to remain silent, 9/11 must have taken tens of thousands of people, how do you ensure they all remain silent? For example, air traffic controllers, media employees, opposition politicians.

Your question assumes that tens of thousands of people would have to be involved and have full knowledge of exactly what they were participating in. Can you actually justify this assumption with evidence, or are you just making up big numbers based on ignorance?

2.) Can you provide any concrete proof whatsoever those events did not unfold as the official report?

The problem with this question is that the official report was never proven in the first place. Maybe you should review the "evidence" that you think it's based on. You won't be finding much, I can tell you that already.

3.) Do you people believe the Earth is flat because you once read it on the internet?

No.

And you would be beyond naive if you think all the people who question the official story actually believe anything like that. You would be surprised how intelligent many of the people are who are have been questioning all number of aspects of the official story. Professionals from virtually every field have joined organizations and signed petitions, and that's not considering the number of professionals who have yet to speak their mind publicly or sign anything. I know many people personally who have never even heard of AE911 or any other related organizations, for example, yet don't believe the official story anyway.
edit on 8-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Nice find Ghost, its rare that something comes across this board I haven't seen before. I have heard many times that the "hi-jackers" were in Falls Church, but had never heard them connected with Hamas. Anyways, pay no attention to our resident trolls, they are only here to distract you. There will be name-calling, insults, innuendo, flat out dis-info, and ridiculous comments that have nothing to do with your thread. This forum is notorious for such things and no matter how much the staff recognizes and tries to quell it, for some odd reason it just can't be stopped. You watch, even I'll get it. Pay it no mind, keep digging! Put as much info on the screen as you can, links are great but if you can literally put it on screen in the post that's even better. The debunkers will not look at your links they will just post pre-contrived nonsense to try and discredit it or you. This deserves a star and flag, you're of to a good start.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

This whole post is sounding like Zionist propaganda!

ahem...new account, made today, posts no info relevant to the topic...i smell disinfo agent...get off ATS you shill

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Hi BsBray,

Thank you for reply, I accept your point about a conspiracy being a group of people intending to break the law, however this is a conspiracy website and I'm sure you appreciate the context I meant it in, there is no government conspiracy.

In reply to your well thought out points;

1.) I cannot justify thisquestion, that is exactly why I asked it, can you provide a just answer?

2.) Should I belive that patriotic trained investigators have overlooked something that the conspiracy (government) theroists have missed?

3.) How do you know that the earth is not flat?

I look forward to your response.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Dis-info agent?

There is a lot of paranoia here!

Lets’ be clear, I believe in government conspiracies, like the assignation of Kennedy and Roswell 1947, however there are things I do not agree with!

I’m more than happy to discuss them with you, that’s why I joined this forum. Please do not tar with a brush, speak to me and get to know me.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

1.) I cannot justify thisquestion, that is exactly why I asked it, can you provide a just answer?

No. I don't have the relevant knowledge to even begin a list of who would have to be involved in various scenarios. So based on that, how would you rephrase your question to reflect factual information?

Btw, what do you know about the wargames and other "coincidental" exercises that were occurring on the morning of 9/11? There were a number of them, all reflecting events that were actually unfolding at the same time. Air traffic personnel are even on the record with comments demonstrating that they were confused, and didn't know whether hijackings were real or part of the exercise. In many ways all that had to happen, was for some high-ranking military officer to prevent others from being able to do their job competently, a form of internal sabotage. Again, I don't know how many people that would require, but it certainly wouldn't require all the air personnel to be in on it, for the air response to have been inhibited, which it was.

2.) Should I belive that patriotic trained investigators have overlooked something that the conspiracy (government) theroists have missed?

Throwing "patriotic" in there is appealing to emotions. The answer to this question rests in whether or not you believe you should trust rigorous scientific logic and evidence over a man in a suit from an alphabet agency, who guarantees you that he's telling you the truth. They are not always the same thing, and I have yet to see it demonstrated, despite spending plenty of time looking at NIST and FEMA's reports, for example, that these alphabet agencies have provided any hard proof of anything. Even NIST admits their report amounts to a hypothesis, what they call "most likely," but is still not based on hard evidence regardless of their opinions of it.

3.) How do you know that the earth is not flat?

Every lunar eclipse proves it. You can watch the circular shadow of the Earth spreading across the Moon yourself when you're in the right place at the right time. That amongst a number of other ways of telling, for example sailors used to notice that more elevated objects appeared on the horizon before ground-level objects did.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Yea man, Uncertainty smells like tuna and cheeseballs...

edit on 8-4-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
Yea man, Uncertainty smells like tuna and cheeseballs...

Really?

So far he's/she's been a lot more mature than the already-resident "debunkers" here. You have to at least give him/her that.

Btw nice signature.
Did you see my thread about suspicious musician deaths? Jim Morrison's dad was the commanding admiral at the Gulf of Tonkin incident, another false flag that got us into the Vietnam War.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Dis-info agent?

There is a lot of paranoia here!

Lets’ be clear, I believe in government conspiracies, like the assignation of Kennedy and Roswell 1947, however there are things I do not agree with!

I’m more than happy to discuss them with you, that’s why I joined this forum. Please do not tar with a brush, speak to me and get to know me.

It's not paranoia...it's observation...reviewing your other posts since your induction into ATS today implies an agenda...and I don't like agenda spewing shills...don't bother replying to this because I'm done talking with you and I will be watching

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncertainty

When you use the words "conspiracy" and "government" in the same sentence, it's not as if people believe the entire span of government has binded together to conspire in this event. There are good people in every faction of civil systems today. This goes much beyond government.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
bsBray,
1.) Is there any factual evidence of American citizens being involved in a conspiracy?
2.) You may think patriotic is appealing to people emotions, however I believe that using the phrase, “Alphabet agencies,” is rather dismissive toward some of the best trained crime investigators in the world and that phrase might be appealing to conspiracies theorists.
3.) Would you have any objection to dropping point 3 from the debate?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Really, smell like tuna and cheese balls,

Thanks for engaging in a constructive deabte with new members, thats why I joined this forum.

I really have no logical reply to tuna & cheeseballs!

Thank you for your kind words bsbray.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Good point.. It's the ignorance I smell.. And yes, I read that thread, that was quite interesting.. Good work. That could be a whole other thread itself..
edit on 8-4-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Has anybody busted in with WTC 7 and the official report, or the videos with firefighters saying "get back, it's about to come down"...?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

here4awhile,

You asked not to reply, however thats why I joined this forum, to engage in deabte. Watch me all you like, I have nothing to hide.

I hope our next dialogue will be along more constructive lines.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Really, smell like tuna and cheese balls,

Thanks for engaging in a constructive deabte with new members, thats why I joined this forum.

I really have no logical reply to tuna & cheeseballs!

Thank you for your kind words bsbray.

MY Apologies, it must have been my normal response to your usage of the words "you must be moronic" in one of your first posts on your first day at ATS..
edit on 8-4-2011 by rstregooski because: word

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

bsBray,
1.) Is there any factual evidence of American citizens being involved in a conspiracy?

There is no factual evidence that OBL was even involved with 9/11, and the FBI tells you as much themselves.

Until there is a real criminal investigation of the attacks, there is only the circumstantial evidence that should lead to that real investigation. We are calling for a real investigation, not trying to tell you what exactly happened.

And I notice you ignored my question about the wargames. Does that mean you don't know anything about them? I was just giving you an example of why it wouldn't take tens of thousands of people to be "in on it," even to inhibit air response for the whole East Coast.

2.) You may think patriotic is appealing to people emotions, however I believe that using the phrase, “Alphabet agencies,” is rather dismissive toward some of the best trained crime investigators in the world and that phrase might be appealing to conspiracies theorists.

I have no evidence that these people are the "best trained crime investigators in the world." There is more evidence of corruption within the various government agencies, than there is any evidence of that.

Again I ask, would you rather have blind faith in authorities based on how you perceive their reputation, or would you rather defer directly to real evidence, facts and logic? I thought it would be a simple decision.

3.) Would you have any objection to dropping point 3 from the debate?

Sure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join