It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real truth about 9/11 according to FBI vault!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I always knew something was wrong with the official account of 9/11, but I never thought the major conspiracy theories were completely correct. And they weren't. I read the hijacker timeline (search hijackers on vault.FBI.gov and click on the first link) and all I can say is WTF. The hijackers never had any contact with al Qaeda, nor went to Afghanistan. Who did they have contact with? Hamas! It gets better. The hijackers were in falls church, va. I looked at a map and falls church is right next to Langley, the CIA headquarters. They were in falls church for 5 months. Who wants to bet they had contact with the CIA?
Based on the info from the FBI I must conclude that Hamas planned the attack, and our government knew this but seeing as Palestine and Syria have few valuable natural resources in comparison to Afghanistan, tptb decided to blame the attack on al Qaeda so we could invade Afghanistan and take their resources. Based on the timeline it's not even a stretch to say that the CIA helped the hijackers, the hijackers were right next door to CIA headquarters for 5 months in 2001!!
Revolt and let's create a real democracy, not this corrupt republic!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wait a minute.

Where at the vault can we find this and see it too?

Help guide us to the exact pages etc. This will help a lot.

If you really found this there, wow, you just blew this thing open for us.

This could alter the face of 911 discussions drastically.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

So, in order for the hijackers to secure help from the CIA, one of the largest, richest and most resourceful intelligence agency in the world and maybe in history, it was required that the hijackers first move into the neighborhood? You don't thik the CIA is capable of reaching out to say, New Jersey, and helping?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
is it this one??

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Who is that Army chick that survived the pentagon attack that has a case against some members of the bush administration? This may help her all though its not about the pentagon, all the same issue though.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
bump, this thread deserves a little more attention i think////

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

What's with all the whiteouts?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I gave exact directions how to get there in the op in the parenthesis.

To the other guy's question, it's possible the CIA asked them to move from jersey to falls church. It's more likely than the hijackers deciding to move right next to Langley on there own. If you were planning an attack, why would you move right next to CIA hq?
It's possible the CIA wasn't involved, but that doesn't change the fact that the hijackers only had contact with Hamas and never al Qaeda.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

What are you basing this claim on? The only reference I see to Hamas in the section I think you're referring to (vault.fbi.gov... page 5) is about one of the people the hijackers called, who was someone previously investigated for ties to a Hamas front-org. Given that it goes on to list his current address, and the fact that it seems to be in the middle of a list of other people they knew, it's clear despite the redactions that the connection mentioned here is not one the hijackers even had directly, let alone a statement that it was the only kind of contact they had.
edit on 8-4-2011 by sepermeru because: linkage

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Um, Hamas is mentioned at least 5 times. And one of the guys visited Syria for a while.

I re read the document, it's more like Hamas is mentioned 20+ times.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Ghost375 because: 20+

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If you don't provide actual citations with page numbers, you can't get snippy if what you are referring to is not immediately clear. Please explain where these references are, in what context, and what they say.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
9/11 is obviously a muslim job.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So a bunch of Saudis sacrificed themselves under the command of hamas for the palestinian people.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

If you don't provide actual citations with page numbers, you can't get snippy if what you are referring to is not immediately clear. Please explain where these references are, in what context, and what they say.

I wasn't being snippy. I was responding to your post politely.
Hamas is mentioned three times on the page you mention. I'm not going to cite every time they mention Hamas that's probably like twenty times. The important thing is the hijackers had connections to Hamas, and apparently no connections to al Qaeda. It's only twenty eight pages. I recommend everyone read it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
So a bunch of Saudis sacrificed themselves under the command of hamas for the palestinian people.

Quite a few of the hijackers were egyptian as well. With all of the support the US gives Israel, it's no wonder a group that hates Israel would hate the US too.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Right next to CIA ? Adding together the distances (7.1 + 7.2 + 9.1 + .5) get distances over road of 24 miles

Looks like your concept "right next door" has been stretched beyond belief

Check out Hames Bamfords "THE SHADOW FACTORY" - details many of the locations in NJ where hijackers
lived and vistited.

Most are only 2-3 miles from where I live. The hijackers ordered airline tickets using computers at local
university. One of many friends worked there - he and all the library staff got interviewed by the FBI

Two of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist hijackers used a public-access computer at a New Jersey state college library to buy tickets for the plane they helped hijack and crash into the Pentagon, a federal prosecutor said.

The computers in the library were used to review and order airline tickets in an Internet travel reservations site," he said. On Aug. 30, 2001, someone using Alhamzi's account logged on to a computer at the school to check on travel reservations for Sept. 11, 2001, that had already been made, he added. Wainstein did not identify the college, but an official with William Paterson University in Wayne said that shortly after the attacks, investigators seized several public-access computers from the college's library. "The FBI, in furtherance of their investigation into 9/11, did take a number of our public access computers," Stuart Goldstein, the college's assistant vice president for institutional advancement, said Friday. "The FBI never informed us as to what they found or didn't find." William Paterson University is the closest state college to where the hijackers were living just before the attacks.

Here is excerpt from book

books.google.com... x&sig=F6h2LuNDTJTZEaJE9mO8WutEgPs&hl=en&ei=M5efTZzeFMnB0QG0xZiSBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

If want take you on tour of all the locations mentioned.......

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Page 7
"it should be noted that ----- had met the four known hijackers at the dar al-Hijra mosque in falls church. The dar alhijra mosque is known to be attended by members of Hamas."

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

No, the important thing is that you give an actual citation, not a vague pronouncement. You haven't even explained why you think what you do yet. It frankly sounds like you just did some kind of search for "Hamas" and "Qaeda" without really reading it yourself, since you can't seem to explain what you're claiming exactly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join