It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real truth about 9/11 according to FBI vault!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ETA: Disregard, I misread the post in question.

But since we're on the subject of airplane parts in the Pentagon:

edit on 24-5-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Queenicess
reply to post by Alfie1

in my thoughts they did not want to spend the money it was tried many times it was denied for we were wanting to give to little for it. Then it also came with a bonus for the USA to get a bit more credit so they thought that they were would be big and bad and try to take control over there.

There has been much talk of what I just said so it is not just only my thoughts but many

The reason I asked you to be specific about the oil is because it doesn't make any sense when you delve into it.

Afghanistan, the prime target after 9/11 because of terrorist training camps and links with 9/11 hi-jackers, does not have any oil.

Iraq has oil but I have not seen any evidence that the US or UK has received a single free barrel. The evidence is that the Iraq war has cost the US more than $3 trillion so far . Crude oil is currently about $95 a barrel so go figure what $3 trillion would buy and without any hassle.

Whenever there is a threat to oil supplies the Saudis always say they will increase supplies to compensate so why would anyone in the US risk the firing squad to commit mass murder with a view to obtaining oil when the international market was awash with it anyway ?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Afghanistan, the prime target after 9/11 because of terrorist training camps and links with 9/11 hi-jackers, does not have any oil.

Caspian sea pipeline. Worth billions. Negotiations fell through with the Taliban shortly before 9/11.

At least check your facts first. :shk:

whatreallyhappened.com...
edit on 2011/5/25 by SteveR because: providing info

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Alfie1

Caspian sea pipeline. Worth billions. Negotiations fell through with the Taliban shortly before 9/11.

At least check your facts first. :shk:

whatreallyhappened.com...
edit on 2011/5/25 by SteveR because: providing info

A pipeline going to supply Pakistan and India with oil, nothing to do with the US as far as I can tell.

And of course, a pipeline that is yet to start being built in the first place.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
A pipeline going to supply Pakistan and India with oil, nothing to do with the US as far as I can tell.

I pity your reading comprehension. It's in the link.

And of course, a pipeline that is yet to start being built in the first place.

Yeah. I wonder why? It's not rocket science.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join