It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lol... now I'm tempted to make a haughty ass account like 'THE_PROFESSIONAL'

Jinns would make a nice pet compared to these guys...

What we are witnessing on this planet is a massive intergalactic empire manipulating every facet of life. Once you learn about the shadow government, black military operations, mass mind control, interdimensional reptilians, and deep underground genetic experiments... well, that is only the beginning my friends...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

lol are you for real? weirdo

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuWolf
Troll thread is fail. Seems all this guy does is post trolling threads.

2nd

Thats ok, as my force was stronger than his

He tried to be our yoda. And it now seems he was a troll. in yoda clothing.

link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Davian

It is not a fail because the chance of life outside earth is very small due to compounding probabilities. Their are levels of enlightenment you haven't reached yet.

Levels of enlightenment
1 - Earth is only thing that supports life
2 - Universe is so big that there must be life
3 - Chance of right conditions and probabilities for life to arise are compounded so much so that the size of the universe is minuscule compared to the probability of life. Therefore earth is the only place.

When you get to my level of enlightenment call me. So you fail.

lol at this

link   
I am more prone to say that ET's are real, before I say demons are, IMHO.

Your logic tells us the movies are lying to us. Movies are movies, they are entertainment, aliens equate to money in Hollywood. Funny thing is so do demons....does this mean the movies are lying to us about demons as well???

I'm not a debunker, just can't stand illogical, logic. If that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You're coming off like someone who really wants us to not believe these are demons, because you're saying things absolutely everyone knows are wrong and insane, like "if a person claims a book is true it has to assumed to be true unless disproven line by line". No matter what other claim you make, once you have made that claim, you have made it impossible to credit you at all, because you've made it clear your entire process of reasoning is deeply flawed.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm skeptical of both, but I'll believe in demons before I believe in aliens. The fact that the MSM do a lot of coverage of UFOs and pushes forth the 'alien' theory tells me that it's all a hoax, or maybe even conditioning for a big staged 'alien takeover' event.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn
" You're such an intellectual weakling it feels bad to debate you".

THE_PROFESSIONAL
"Awww poor thing cant come here and debate. I feel sad for you"

omfg you sir are a moron,nuff said
edit on 4-4-2011 by muza1875 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am God. I claim this is true. Disprove me.

Professional, I really love your sarcasm. I might be one of the few people that caught onto it!

And if it's not sarcasm. I LOL at your brains.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HANDFULxOFxDUST
people of hull are 5-6 feet tall and will rip any watcher in half with ease.

Exactly! I think that's why we don't have so many paranormal things going on around here, they're too scared to enter the city.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
RELIGION is the BIGGEST hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.

I am pretty inclined to agree with you. I don't know if that's bad, or not, but I think that religion is more of a hoax, rather than aliens being a hoax, but I can't be sure.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by skyjohn

Not talking about UFOs. I am talking about the aliens and greys. UFOs are really mostly military in my opinion.

Yea, a lot of UFOs are actually military projects. But at the same time, do you personally believe that ALL UFOs are military?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
I'm skeptical of both, but I'll believe in demons before I believe in aliens. The fact that the MSM do a lot of coverage of UFOs and pushes forth the 'alien' theory tells me that it's all a hoax, or maybe even conditioning for a big staged 'alien takeover' event.

I can only imagine what a staged alien takeover event would be like. Since nobody would really know if its staged, then more questions are gonna be raised, and probably more confusion.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
One thing
You cannot call yourself enlightened.
At-least until your dead. Only then will you receive the spiritual body in the dimension that your meant to be in.
We can only use 5% of our brain, we can only percieve 5% of the entire universe, if we learn to control more of our brain and understand it then we can perceive more of the universe imo
Well either way no one is enlightened, even the Buddha was not until he died, those who cannot commit themselves to a good way of life cannot receive this enlightened state and so are reborn.
Well once this life is over I will be enlightened once and for all.
We yea, if I decide to be reborn again for the sake of it my body will be able to tap into the Kundili energy, one can only do this once every 100-500years. Bob Marley was the last guy to be able to do it till this day and Jesus/Buddha was the most efficient of using it.
Well this is all my "logical" explanation so yea don't reply hating =P

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
I am more prone to say that ET's are real, before I say demons are, IMHO.

Your logic tells us the movies are lying to us. Movies are movies, they are entertainment, aliens equate to money in Hollywood. Funny thing is so do demons....does this mean the movies are lying to us about demons as well???

I'm not a debunker, just can't stand illogical, logic. If that makes sense.

Yea, I agree with you. It is basically exactly what you just said. HOWEVER not ALL movies are JUST entertainment, since there are more to some movies that the average person can know/notice.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muza1875

reply to post by Davian

It is not a fail because the chance of life outside earth is very small due to compounding probabilities. Their are levels of enlightenment you haven't reached yet.

Levels of enlightenment
1 - Earth is only thing that supports life
2 - Universe is so big that there must be life
3 - Chance of right conditions and probabilities for life to arise are compounded so much so that the size of the universe is minuscule compared to the probability of life. Therefore earth is the only place.

When you get to my level of enlightenment call me. So you fail.

lol at this

It is "lol", since common sense tells us Earth CANNOT be the only place. Think about it. All those other planets; Some of them MUST have intelligent life. And for those planets that don't, maybe they either will, or already have had, but somehow (probably) gone extinct.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by skyjohn

All religious books belong with the fiction.

So you are saying the Koran is fiction? You must provide evidence that it is a work of fiction. Otherwise it is a fact.

No, it is the other way around. Until the events of the Koran (and bible) can be proven beyond all conceivable doubt that they actually happened they are fiction. When proven beyond all doubt they did happen it becomes fact. So actually the onus of proof is on you for this one! Looks like all the "Holy Books" are still fiction. As another poster pointed out Religion is the greatest hoax of all time anyway.
edit on 4-4-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mjleonid12

Your another idiot who needs to think before posting,i was laughing at the op's post,he was the one that said earth is the only place to have life on it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have been a long time lurker to this site. And this is the kind of stuff that gets left up and makes it to 10 pages?!

I am glad I have stayed back, just lurking. This kind of stuff is just....wow.

I do think by reading all of THE_PROFESSIONAL's posts my I.Q has dropped severely.

This person is either severely misguided, a troll, or a terrible dis-info agent.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

what tangible evidence do you have that it's NOT fiction.

don't be ridiculous, scripture of any kind is more likely to be fiction or not, written to fill peoples head with fear, lower their ability to form free thought and there for fall in line with the rest of the flock

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join