It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i disagree. the grays are in all actuality space unicorns.

here is my proof. try and debunk this!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
i disagree. the grays are in all actuality space unicorns.

here is my proof. try and debunk this!

Thank you for finally showing some physical evidence.
This is what we and the professional were waiting for

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by infojunkie2
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I know that you and I have some different beliefs, I hope ,however ,that you are not offended by mine,
btw, what is that you are holding ? it almost looks like a cross between a turkey and dog that has been roasted, or maybe i just need glasses.

Oh thats my favorite buddy on tv from the Show Parks and Recreation, a real man. The man most of us as Americans have forgotten how to be

I see, I hardly turn the tv on

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Wow....... got me convinced

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

They are just drawings. Debunked. Next. This has nothing to do with this thread. I you want people to debunk unicorns, which i already have, go make a new thread about it.
edit on 4-4-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
But can you debunk my claims, I showed no drawings and I claimed my text to be fact.

There were no drawings to debunk in my claim, just words, just like the Koran.

Also I would love to see this Flying Carpet youve flown on to know that one exists, awesome.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loon
But can you debunk my claims, I showed no drawings and I claimed my text to be fact.

There were no drawings to debunk in my claim, just words, just like the Koran.

Also I would love to see this Flying Carpet youve flown on to know that one exists, awesome.

It has nothing to do with my OP, therefore irrelevant. Go make a new thread about it. Now you go and debunk my claims that I show the koran as evidence. Find the chapter in the Koran and debunk that chapter. That is all I ask.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If enough people tell you to sit down, you're drunk.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

They are just drawings. Debunked. Next. This has nothing to do with this thread. I you want people to debunk unicorns, which i already have, go make a new thread about it.

uh escuse me sir, they are drawings of real beings. just because they are drawings doesn't make them unreal, why would parry gripp make a video about space unicorns if they didn't exist?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Now hear this, I AM the AUTHOR of this text and post, and I have written it down and I claim it to be true, and therefore it MUST be true. IF you do not believe what I have written, then you MUST prove my statement to be false.

"The universe came into being when a giant Space Elephant farted". Thats right we in fact exist because of the aforementioned Space Elephant having a severe case of the windypops, we and all the atoms in the universe are made up from Space Elephant fart particles.

I claim this to be true, there are no holes in this logic as I claim it to be true. If it is not true then it is up to you to prove it is false.

I think youre on to something here Professional, man alive I feel Enlightened.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Loon because: (no reason given)

i'm going to believe this, the author has told me it's true.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It has everything to do with your OP, you claimed the Koran is true and FACT because the writer (a man by the way) claimed it was true. This is the crux of your entire post, that everything you say is true and fact because the koran says it is. Whereas the exact opposite is in FACT TRUE.

Nothing you say is FACT because everything you say is based on you believing a book about flying carpets, men in clouds, a guy who was supposed to be a prophet, but only gave readings for profit, and he never joined the circus, as if, he could have made a killing on the tarots.

Did I mention that the Space Elephant was called Mohammed?

Also thanks Handful Of Dust, to receive my official scripture, simply send £19.99 plus p&p today, and sign up for direct debit of £9.99 per month for the rest of your life. You too will know the meaning of life and have peace everlasting.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Loon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

uh escuse me sir, they are drawings of real beings. just because they are drawings doesn't make them unreal, why would parry gripp make a video about space unicorns if they didn't exist?

Muhammed was documented by many historians and scholars. These people slept in the same tent and ate from the same plate in the desert. You go make a new thread about your space camels. No one knows who parry gripp is. He is not as well documented as Muhammed and is therfore UNCREDIBLE. DEBUNKED. Go make a new thread about your space camels if you want, but don't try that crap here.

You need to find the chapter in the koran and yourself disprove it using historical facts and accuracies. What if they saw something, but now it is hidden.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It has everything to do with your OP, you claimed the Koran is true and FACT because the writer (a man by the way) claimed it was true. This is the crux of your entire post, that everything you say is true and fact because the koran says it is. Whereas the exact opposite is in FACT TRUE.

Nothing you say is FACT because everything you say is based on you believing a book about flying carpets, men in clouds, a guy who was supposed to be a prophet, but only gave readings for profit, and he never joined the circus, as if, he could have made a killing on the tarots.

Did I mention that the Space Elephant was called Mohammed?

Find the chapter and debunk the chapter of the koran. Your source of "space elepant" is uncited and uncredible and not backed by history and scholars. Therefore false. If you want to make a thread about space elepants and your fetish with them, try another section.

Debunk the chapter in the koran using historical facts and scholarly work.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Correct they are drawings.
But debunked you have not yet.
The Koran is only a drawing in a book and yet you call that true, so why is the video you instantly debunked not true?????????.
What gives you the right to debunk every book without you giving a plausible argument agaianst it???.
Its a drawing and debunked doesn't cut it mate.
May i ask what you feel you are the professional of?????
As i am bewildered

edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am writing this and presenting it to you as the truth.

This is the trolliest troll thread that has ever existed in the trollverse.

This cannot be disproved.

Unprovable stories, regardless whom they are told by, are fiction.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
I am writing this and presenting it to you as the truth.

This is the trolliest troll thread that has ever existed in the trollverse.

This cannot be disproved.

Unprovable stories, regardless whom they are told by, are fiction.

Thanks

Muhammed was documented by many historians and scholars. You are not documented by hisorians and scholars. If anyone of muhammeds compatriots saw something unusual about him why did they not document his falseness? These people slept in the same tents in the desert.

You have no documentation of historical facts that disproves muhammeds claims.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

space camels? perhaps you've forgotten how to read in the last five minutes, so i'll let that thinly veiled slight pass for now.

provide links to papers debunking space unicorns. so far i've provided more proof that they exist than you have that they do not. officially in the internet world, this would be called "owning" as in "i have just owned 'the professional' " . thank you for your time, enlightened master of the jinn defense squad.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

space camels? perhaps you've forgotten how to read in the last five minutes, so i'll let that thinly veiled slight pass for now.

provide links to papers debunking space unicorns. so far i've provided more proof that they exist than you have that they do not. officially in the internet world, this would be called "owning" as in "i have just owned 'the professional' " . thank you for your time, enlightened master of the jinn defense squad.

you made the claim that space camels exist. That is for another thread. You are not documented by historians and scholars so your claim is false. If you want to make a thread about space camels make a new one.

There are numerous scholars that provide documentation of muhammeds existnce, but no documentation of space camels existence. So you have just been owned.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

actually it's quite pertinent to your thread. you think grays are jinn, i disagreed and put forth that they are in fact space U-N-I-C-O-R-N-S and provided evidence. what's your evidence ? "because i say so" isn't evidence. nor is your claim that space unicorns are not in fact grays or that they do not in fact exist at all.

this is all simple things you quite clearly should have understood the first time you read my first post. reading comprehension, do they not teach that to enlightened jinn defense force masters?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Hellooooooooooo.
I am waiting for a reply.
My i get at least one reply from the several questions i have asked on this thread.
Hellooooooooooo. May i

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join