It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

No.
The FAA did not say there were no jets in the area.

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by thecinic

Because no one made a big deal about it until today. Because most everyone in L.A. (except for the "news" casters) knew that what they were looking at was a jet contrail.

Yet there is still no actual proof that this is a jet contrail...like which airline, what type of plane, what flight number...which is quite unusual considering that after 9-11 they have such things on lockdown.

link   
So did it's supposed flight path coincide with normal air corridors?

Were there any jet aircraft flying in the same general area and altitude? Was the RH and Temp at altitude conducive to persistant trail formation?

Where are our experts on this stuff from the Chemtrail forum?

link   
reply to post by Phage

My god Phage..Do you honestly think them three pics look anything remotely like what we are discussing?
I'd find that hard to believe.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Ok guys : I have been launching missles for 12 years. I have seen them up close 2-3 miles away. I know one when I see one. This is 100% a ICBM size missle or as we call them a Launch vehicle fired into the sky from about sea level.

Now, from where the helo was taking the pictures and because of the angle of the launch ( they never go straight up) the missle will climb and then taper off the accent to what might appear to be almost level if the video is taken from the air at elevation say of 5-10,000 ft. it would look like the it is flying almost level with a slight upward angle. This is moving way to fast to be an aircraft. I am also ex -military -8 year navy so I do know what I am talking about. I think we are just Flexing the ole USA musle to wanr whomever is watching to back off and not get any ideas. If yiou look closely at some of the videos you can see the main engine still firing so How could this be an aircraft. KMG

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

I love the McRib, funny how chemicals and cardboard can taste sooooo good,

link   
I'm laughing at some of the post on here from the conspiracy people, it was an aircraft people you were seeing an optical illusion is all, anyone that knows anything about flying will tell you that, and to some of you claiming you were in the military and you know what your talking about saying it was a rocket or missile.....hmmmm ok I'll make sure I remember your post when someone talks finally.

Oh sure and you can remember mine to and rub it in my face also if you find out your theory is right, but if I was a betting man I say aircraft.

edit on 9-11-2010 by hardeeboy because: revised statement

link   
At this point, it doesn't matter what it was.

Either the military knew exactly what it was - and is lying to us, or they didn't - which begs the question, what are they doing with all that money?

Either way, it's bad.

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT IT WAS.

What matters is the MILITARY'S response.

That is all.

link   
Here is an example of a contrail and the plane being lit up to look like a rocket booster:

link   
reply to post by backinblack

No.
I think those pics look like the object seen in Newfoundland. Please refer to the post I was replying to.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Phage

My god Phage..Do you honestly think them three pics look anything remotely like what we are discussing?
I'd find that hard to believe.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree...those are very poor examples.

methinks Phage is a-reachin on this one

link   
Us Military cannot comment until conformation of the 6 men in a Kodiak Boat have been confirmed and picked up floating warhead in the Pacific Ocean. Destination Hawaiian Island 3 days sailing in a fishing boat of country of their choice, to be determined during G20 discussion. Update will be reported after updates upon recovery of warhead under Operation Buoy.

link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

"If yiou look closely at some of the videos you can see the main engine still firing so How could this be an aircraft. KMG"

Exactly, thank you! I saw it as well. Rocket Engine Confirmed!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
There was a similar sighting in late 2009 off the east coast of Canada. Canadian officials denied it ever happened and some experts thought it could have been France testing a missile. Almost a year later and the story has disappeared and our government still plays dumb about it. It was a big buzz out here for a while. Here is a link that discusses it with some mainstream coverage. Sorry I do not know how to embed videos yet.

at the time it was recently discovered that under the northern artic one of the worlds largest depositis of natural gas lays there. Russia is trying to claim it as theirs, we said no chance it is ours we will defend our land, next thing you know one pops off on our coast.

did anyone catch that thread of the failed russian military coup, perhaps their government saying they still are fully in control and are to be taken serious

link   

Well if the US defense system can be fooled so easily it means we are not safe at all. Isn't that scary?

link   
I have to admit that the first video looked very much like a missile launch, and the second video looked like a plane contrail.

The question needs to be asked, are we sure the second video is of the same event. If it can be proven that it is, it may actually be just an airplane contrail that from the first angle looked very much like a missile launch.

link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Here is an example of a contrail and the plane being lit up to look like a rocket booster:

That looks nothing like the PLUME we see coming off the object here glowing bright red.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Has anyone speculated yet, just another flight around New York in a 747?

Gotta keep the sheep on edge, since the hordes are knocking on the government door.

link   

Originally posted by Phage

No.
I think those pics look like the object seen in Newfoundland. Please refer to the post I was replying to.

I looked at all the pics on the post that your link redirected me to. NONE of them look like the pic/vid in question on this post. I've seen you be a "voice of reason" on here before, but on this one, it feels like you're jumping on the disinfo bandwagon.

link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits
Ok guys : I have been launching missles for 12 years. I have seen them up close 2-3 miles away. I know one when I see one. This is 100% a ICBM size missle or as we call them a Launch vehicle fired into the sky from about sea level.

Now, from where the helo was taking the pictures and because of the angle of the launch ( they never go straight up) the missle will climb and then taper off the accent to what might appear to be almost level if the video is taken from the air at elevation say of 5-10,000 ft. it would look like the it is flying almost level with a slight upward angle. This is moving way to fast to be an aircraft. I am also ex -military -8 year navy so I do know what I am talking about. I think we are just Flexing the ole USA musle to wanr whomever is watching to back off and not get any ideas. If yiou look closely at some of the videos you can see the main engine still firing so How could this be an aircraft. KMG

Read that again people....

Perhaps you can shed more light on what kind of missile this could be and besides flexing muscles or egos, what other reasons are you aware of that could allow something like this to happen with no responsibility being claimed by our government or military?

Thanks for the info... Star for you!

~Namaste

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join