It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

Couldnt you say the same thing in the opposite direction? If we all just get together and say it is a rocket plume then the group think will take over and that will become our "truth".

Find out where it ended up and take some pictures and lets move on with our lives. The McRib is back everyone!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wikileaked

Silence is a terrible thing.
Unfortunately TPTB have programmed the masses to silence AND ignorance!

link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I don't think you can infer much about the trajectory from the "contrail" without knowing detailed information about the winds aloft.

link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
the fact it remains above the clouds from the horizon is pushing me further into the plane corner....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3119d5e1616c.jpg[/atsimg]

Man, all I'll say is if thats a contrail on the horizon then that plane has big frikkin engines!!!
No wonder we have Manmade Global Warming..

edit on 9-11-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

link   
Cover up this does seem like it.... If it was a special ops missile with a secret payload and a chopper happened to catch it on camera then that blows their cover and of course they will say its *just a plane*

link   

Originally posted by Hack28
Why would a mod lie to us? if this is in fact an airplane why would they not simply say its a plane, and i quote "he watched this LAUNCH"

There's a reason anonymous heresay counts for nothing in a court of law.

Why does anyone lie? How do you know the ex-husband (duty bound to say nothing) wasn't having her on?

The Government/Military/intelligence agencies/mainstream media routinely lie.
The truth about 9/11 has not been told...

So, I'm predisposed to suspect foul play.
I also know the power of illusion, both manmade and natural.

Infuriating, shocking, embarrassing, dangerous - but sometimes a trick of the light makes fools of us.

The only concrete evidence of "a missile" was a single short video from one angle. Because it looked like a missile launch, and was confidently represented as such by a mainstream news outlet, that's what most of us saw.

Don't overestimate military intelligence. They saw a video - nothing else, and were forced to speculate.
Don't underestimate Phage.
edit on 9-11-2010 by EvilAxis because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Right, but it doesn't bear the same angle as any of the kcbs footage. The darker clouds in the footage are higher.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I saw it last night.

I was driving down the street with my wife around 9 or 10pm I can't remember.

My boss, which coincidentally also driving on the 60 freeway, also caught sight of it.

My wife first thought it was a shooting star or some type of large meteor falling down. It was beautiful.

From my angle, I was the driver, the thing looked pretty big it was green light. But my wife says she saw bright white light.

My boss on the other hand told me he saw kind of reddish light.

In any case, my wife and I thought it was funny because at first we said it was a UFO. Then I said it looked like someone shot a green flare up in the air, but we both agreed it couldn't possibly be a flare because the bright light was pretty big even viewed from a distance.

I live in the San Gabriel Valley area and this thing was pretty amazing, missile or what not. Just real interesting that officials are denying any knowledge of it. Then who the heck shot the thing?

Anyway, pretty cool experience.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maatunidy

Well spotted, Maat, and I agree with your analysis. Thanks for that. I think it's the most likely scenario. If it were true, it would be fantastic. A failed FF event. Love that!

Perhaps the aliens had a hand in it!

edit on 9-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by slt63366

There is no way that was head on.

Examine the footage frame by frame.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
Here is a better version that shows more of the video and from a closer view. No way you can see this and still say it's a contrail.
www.necn.com...

Okay, this is a second video, and different from the first one we saw, much more into the thing. This really appears to be a missile/rocket. And red smoke clearly means its of Chinese/Korean origin

Interesting, in the original video, camera is moving (zooming) in such way that creates illusion of fast moving object, but that video lasts too short and doesn't look as compelling like this second one.

But, if we keep singing "airplane, airplane" it just might grow wings

link   

edit on 9-11-2010 by DangerDeath because: Mods, please delete...

link   

edit on 9-11-2010 by DangerDeath because: Mods, please delete...

link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by maatunidy
reply to post by maatunidy
Here's another thing. The Pentagon says that they don't know what it was, and yet we hear again and again that it wasn't a threat. If you don't know, how the hell can you claim that!

Great point! Bears repeating.

edit on 9/11/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

It is really simple. By definition, if they didn't know about it and still don't know what it is, then it MUST not be a threat - just like all those UFOs flying around.

link   
Forgive me if this has already been said,

They have to know what it is. Of course they know. These are the same people who get out helicopters and officers to investigate a simple RC plane with led lights ie: Garden grove lights

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i've asked a few times already, but i'm still wondering why no body can zoom in somehow to see if the things got wings?

link   

I, respectfully, disagree with every part of your assessment of the picture. It looks to me like the object went nearly straight up and the wind patterns with elevation change caused the dissipation of the contrail. Plainly and simply...it was a rocket, and someone's lying about it. I, as I'm sure very many of you, have seen plenty of plane contrails in my life, and none of them have looked like this.

Whatever it is, again, someone's lying about it, and we can't count on TPTB or MSM to give us any honest answers.

link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84
I saw it last night.

I was driving down the street with my wife around 9 or 10pm I can't remember.

My boss, which coincidentally also driving on the 60 freeway, also caught sight of it.

My wife first thought it was a shooting star or some type of large meteor falling down. It was beautiful.

From my angle, I was the driver, the thing looked pretty big it was green light. But my wife says she saw bright white light.

My boss on the other hand told me he saw kind of reddish light.

In any case, my wife and I thought it was funny because at first we said it was a UFO. Then I said it looked like someone shot a green flare up in the air, but we both agreed it couldn't possibly be a flare because the bright light was pretty big even viewed from a distance.

I live in the San Gabriel Valley area and this thing was pretty amazing, missile or what not. Just real interesting that officials are denying any knowledge of it. Then who the heck shot the thing?

Anyway, pretty cool experience.

Um...it's pitch black at 9 or 10 o'clock.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Pentagon saying *it was probally just a jet plane* ahahaha

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Shep said he thinks thats a joke calling it just a jet Not that he's always right but I mean this is a major MSM reporter telling us the pentagon sounds crazy saying *just a jet*

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join