It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
First people see what they believe to be a missile launch over AZ and then a local news company captures footage of what seems to be a missile launch in CA just days later. Assuming these events are related lets rule the obvious out...

1) Commercial jet- easily trackable and the gov't would have had access to that info and said so right away to prevent fear and panic.
2) Other countries showing their "strength"- The "missile" in CA seems to be going west/ away from US. The "missile" in AZ was launched from inside the US and no damage or parts of the "missile" have been reported.
3) millitary testing- There is not a person in the world that can convence me that "oops it turns out we were actually testing missiles and forgot so say yes when asked if it was us"
4)Target specific missiles- Millitary testing is out so that must mean that they had a reason to launch these things. Information spreads like wildfire, and if those missiles were used to hit something we would know about it.

Think think think... just recently the "big bang" experiment was executed and underground at that. Could this be the cause of the quaking and tremors across the world?
Also I was thinking about the possibility of a meteor colliding with something and causing debris to head our way when I found this site spaceweather.com... The homepage has an entire article on a comet undergoing some type of event.... Is it possible the millitary is sending up these missiles to avoid some type of disaster?

link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Um...so?

I don't understand what your point is...

link   
reply to post by thecinic

Thats what you like to see from a Government..
Quick, accurate answers to public concern..Go Guv !!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Originally posted by pajoly
Here is a better version that shows more of the video and from a closer view. No way you can see this and still say it's a contrail.
www.necn.com...

Okay, this is a second video, and different from the first one we saw, much more into the thing. This really appears to be a missile/rocket. And red smoke clearly means its of Chinese/Korean origin

Interesting, in the original video, camera is moving (zooming) in such way that creates illusion of fast moving object, but that video lasts too short and doesn't look as compelling like this second one.

But, if we keep singing "airplane, airplane" it just might grow wings
[/quote

Where is this video from? Who took it? It's not the kcbs footage, and this actually looks like an airplane contrail/ The other doesn't.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If it's an airplane then what is the flight number?

That shouldn't be too much to ask for these days, can't the FAA supply us with that?

link   

Originally posted by TolanIsMaximus
reply to post by kalamatas

Um...so?

The point is that this incident happened around SUNSET, not 9 or 10pm, which is when that person said they saw something.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
If it's an airplane then what is the flight number?

That shouldn't be too much to ask for these days, can't the FAA supply us with that?

Exactly. If it was an airplane, then what flight was it? It had to have published a flight plan. Where was it going and where did it come from? I'm not convinced with it being written off that easy.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
By the end of November my money is on a radioactive city in the USA.

I hope I loose the house......

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by janon

Exactly. If it was an airplane, then what flight was it? It had to have published a flight plan. Where was it going and where did it come from? I'm not convinced with it being written off that easy.

Yea, it's not like we are the ones who made a big deal out of this... it has been on the front page of every mainstream news outlet today.

So since they decided to make such a big deal out of it you would think the FAA could have someone check the flight records and all that and supply the media with the actual flight information.

link   

Originally posted by DarkRift
Hi,
If you look at the original video. At 1:36 into the video. A large plane comes into view. Could this be linked to this event. LINK.

If this wasn't down to the US and someone let some missiles off in your own back yard. Wouldn't you have thought that they would treat this with the highest priority.

Hopefully just laser testing as the link suggests.

I wouldn't think they would do such a thing so close to a populated area like So California for sure.

link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Dude, check yourself...I never said I saw anything, I was trying to have K further explain HIS point...I never said anything to you.

link   
The FAA said they had NO JET AIRLINER in the area they would know if that was so.... It was not foreign the NAVY confirmed no other vessels was in the area from another country and they say *no threat* so its leaving it they let off a missile or rocket it got caught on cam by a traffic helecopter and now they don't want to say they know what is it because it had a secret payload on it.

link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Has anyone even asked the FAA? Or checked the many online sources for flight schedules? Where is that Weed Wacker who claims to be a super pilot when you need him?

Maybe if I say chemtrails three times....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TolanIsMaximus

Dude, check yourself...I never said I saw anything, I was trying to have K further explain HIS point...I never said anything to you.

My bad, I thought you were the guy who was giving his testimony about seeing the object in the air.

link   
reply to post by thecinic

Please provide a source for the FAA saying there were no jet airliners in the area.

link   

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinicnow they don't want to say they know what is it because it had a secret payload on it.

Umm they launch secret payloads all the time and still annouce the launch. Even the shuttle had several top secret missions.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TolanIsMaximus

Um...so?

Take a look at the video of the launch. It's not dark yet in the video which puts it well before 9 or 10 pm. (I think the footage was at around 5pm?) I think he saw something different.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Has anyone even asked the FAA? Or checked the many online sources for flight schedules? Where is that Weed Wacker who claims to be a super pilot when you need him?

Maybe if I say chemtrails three times....

lol, so true..I even saw a thread where I think OZ weatherman was checking flight paths for contrail/chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

DUDE....that is a freaky fluckin avatar...I just realized what I was looking at. Bravo!

Sorry if it sounded like I was being a d!ck...I read what I typed after I posted and was embarrassed.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join