It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
CNN just said it's a plane (Probably) but also mentioned Area 51 and X-files

Yeah this is where they start making a mockery of these events so it can be swept under the rug.

Im still going with the missile theory.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If our government was testing a new long range missile and wanted to see if they could hit say China from say LA,Why would they tell the whole world what was up? Ever hear of just play dumb and deny it. Or if it was a F-ed up attack well guess not much to worry about if they cant aim it don't do any good to have it! One thing for sure our government knows who,how,and what ! If it was meant to hit LA IT WOULD HAVE HIT LA !
After all it would not be the first time a rocket was shot off and nobody owned up to it, till 20 years later after it was declassified. But then i'm ready for when TSHTF

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I can't get on board with the contrail theory yet. Guaranteed that thousands of airplanes fly towards people with cameras everyday, yet we don't see this type of story all the time.

Gonna suck someday when a missile is cruising toward the homeland and people brush it off as an airplane contrail.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

It only looks like an aircraft's contrail, if enough people buy into the group think easy answer. Otherwise, it looks like a rocket plume. Lack of initial confirmation from official sources and a massive public interest is the writing on the wall.

Nice avatar btw

edit on 9-11-2010 by Regenmacher because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Now after all this time the pentagon wants an inventory of missles - nothing reported about jets on the radar at this time and location. If a missle is sitting on a launch pad and ready for firing - is there a procedure by personnel before launch or do they just push the button on a computer and that's it? Can someone in the know tell us how this is done - the procedure. (I hate to say it but I am thinking hackers if its as simple as just doing it from a computer).

link   
Im not taking this is just a jet right yet. NAVY confirmed no foreign vessels were in the area. The reason they launched a missile or rocket I don't know.. They showed the projectory where it came from and it came 35 miles off the coast of cali and 20 miles from catalina island... It wasn't some passenger jet the FAA would of already known.

link   

Originally posted by maatunidy
reply to post by maatunidy
Here's another thing. The Pentagon says that they don't know what it was, and yet we hear again and again that it wasn't a threat. If you don't know, how the hell can you claim that!

Great point! Bears repeating.

edit on 9/11/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by lambros56

Tell me about it, the man is fearless. I've been following George Galloway for years, not in literal term. He is the man of the people and everyday he wakes up, he's fighting for every one of us.

i ALWAYS FOUND IT DISTURBING HOW TPTB GETS THE POOREST PEOPLE TO KILL THE POOREST POOREST PEOPLE AND WHILE WE ALL WATCH ON AND JUST ACCEPT IT, I'M SURE WERE HAVE TO ANSWER FOR THIS CRIME OF SILENCE

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Look! Up in the sky! It's a plane! It's a bird! It' Superstupid!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I totally agree with everything you say in your post.
This definitely looks like a failed false-flag attack.
Looks like it was fired from a sub.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Lets consider the cameraman.
IF this was a plane surely he would have noticed.
The thing was pretty close and even when he stopped filming he would still see it.

Now, would he risk his credibility and reputation by saying it was a rocket launch?
More like he thinks he has a scoop and will get a promotion.

link   
the fact it remains above the clouds from the horizon is pushing me further into the plane corner....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3119d5e1616c.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
Its a warning from a hijacked submarine!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire

Originally posted by Mr. D
CNN just said it's a plane (Probably) but also mentioned Area 51 and X-files

Yeah this is where they start making a mockery of these events so it can be swept under the rug.

Im still going with the missile theory.

I agree that it was a missle. I've seen MLRS's launch in Iraq and simularities
are there (except trajectories). And this exhaust plume is much larger, this
was no small missle.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

I totally agree with everything you say in your post.
This definitely looks like a failed false-flag attack.
Looks like it was fired from a sub.

This video is supposedly a satellite view of the missile/plane/whatever.

People in other forums are using this as proof that it originated from inland California, but I am not so sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Im not taking this is just a jet right yet. NAVY confirmed no foreign vessels were in the area. The reason they launched a missile or rocket I don't know.. They showed the projectory where it came from and it came 35 miles off the coast of cali and 20 miles from catalina island... It wasn't some passenger jet the FAA would of already known.

Exactly. Not. A. Plane.

I mean, after 9-11 you'd think they'd know what was flying around in our skies, when, and where. This stinks of major cover-up.
edit on 9-11-2010 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I don't think this is even from the kcbs footage.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

Now that is a good story, book/movie material. We could use a new "Hunt for Red October" and "Crimson Tide" type movie these days. Love it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Our defense system did not pickup because there was nothing out of the ordinary that would have triggered any sensors. The ONLY thing we have here is a beautiful contrail in the Pacific Ocean sunset. Period.

The "official" answer from government will be "Based on long-range commercial airliner traffic originating from LAX at the time of the incident, we have determined that a combination of perfect atmospheric conditions while these jets were climbing to cruising altitude have caused this optical phenomenon".

55 pages in one day and counting...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

It's from a link posted by another poster, the site says its the same thing

www.necn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join