It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
there is many pages to read so I am not sure if someone already added this info but,

At 10:05am 11/08/2010, 2 Fighter jets passed over Csulb at a pretty low altitude, Set off several car alarms.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Endure

Only one jet made a contrail that made the news. Only one jet was coming in from over the Pacific at sunset. Yes.

Coming "IN" looks to me going "OUT" what are you trying to say here if your going off the ones that are from the side ???????????????????????????????????????????
edit on 9-11-2010 by rushunt because: more info

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Alright, I saw that site linked on Drudge... uncinus.wordpress.com...-4 .... and I gotta say, that guy puts down a pretty solid argument that it was a plane.

God, I friggin' hate it when Phage is right and I'm wrong. Gotta hand it to Phage, he took a lot of abuse in this thread. Many people, including me, have our feet in our mouths.

Ha, don't hate it, I think you should be happy you have came to the conclusion it's a plane
Nobody wants big filthy missiles flying about outside :p

link   
reply to post by bputman

Again.... How would the Chinese deliver 100 million soldiers to our shores, without us knowing they were coming for at least 2 weeks before? Stargates?

Lets assume that the Chinese would transport their troops via sea going vessel. They would need 125,000 ships to transport 100 million soldiers. We would see those ships being built. We would see them put to see. We would see them being loaded. 100 million soldiers gathered together in one place would create a human blob the size of Los Angeles that would be visible from orbit.

Logically, China's 100 million man army is only a threat to their land neighbors.

link   
I have a theory. There have been numerous stories and also threads about
this here on ATS. Get ready set......what if a Ufo took control of a submarine
missile system and launched it just to prove that Yeah, we can do that?

This is after all a conspiracy site isn't it? And yes, it is possible if Intelligent ET
life forms exist.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

For me PRESSTV is the only news channel/site i can watch. ofcourse it will not report about it's own country crimes but the main thing is it does and will expose the truth about what the real big bullies are doing on the world stage. To me it's like a sister site of ATS but with real facts and is always reporting on the Wikileaks Iraq/Afghan files.

on another subject, If any one has time can you look at this link and tell me what you think.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

The plane probably took off thousands of miles away in Hawaii or the Far East.

Contrails:
www.flickr.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MayanMoon

Do you know when this picture was taken for the second link? I played around with it to see the smoke trail better

edit on 9-11-2010 by ProfATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Interesting. And the US would never admit to an ICBM launching on it's own, then disappearing.

Originally posted by Mr. D
I have a theory. There have been numerous stories and also threads about
this here on ATS. Get ready set......what if a Ufo took control of a submarine
missile system and launched it just to prove that Yeah, we can do that?

This is after all a conspiracy site isn't it? And yes, it is possible if Intelligent ET
life forms exist.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have to say that if this was just a plane, it is interesting how far the country (including the MSM) can take the most mundane thing.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
How did this move from an unknown vapor/exhaust trail to China invading?

Really take some breaths all, and go back to the beginning...4 days ago in AZ....
edit on 11/9/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
My daughter's father works for USAF Space Command/DoD/Norad and this is his job - to monitor all launches all over the world. He watched this launch as it happened and monitored it.

He knows what this is...but wont tell me. Grrr. I have tired trust me.
edit on November 9th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Why would a mod lie to us? if this is in fact an airplane why would they not simply say its a plane, and i quote "he watched this LAUNCH"

so what do we believe it was an airplane and our own mods are lying to us (not what i am accusing you of greeneye i believe you) or that it was a plane that has eluded explanation from the government.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
NASA photos of the contrail here:

goes.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Animated photo of the contrail here:

www.sinecreations.com...

Sure doesn't look like a jet to me..

link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm thinking the Hawaii to Las Vegas route. Anything further inland and you need to take off from LAX, and that plane is high up.

link   
You know what I'm thinkin'? I'm thinkin' is was kids. Yeah, you know them damn kids are up to all kinds of mischief, and I wouldn't put it past 'em to launch some kind of intercontinental ballistic missile or something towards the North Pole, just to stir up trouble.

Damn kids.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by AutOmatIc

An ICBM would come down from space. That's what a ballistic missile does.

Thanks for that
What about possible underwater submarine launches?

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
I looked at this thread earlier today, and just not got back on. Wow theres alot of replies. Anyways, heres a picture from the mysterious launch.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bae24b2bb969.jpg[/atsimg]

Now heres a picture of a random missle being launched.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37a8b1899a0a.jpg[/atsimg]

Just thought I would throw out these comparisons. I personally dont know what it is. It could be a plane's contrail, or a missles.....I have no idea yet.

Edit - I hear something similar happend in Arizona a few days ago? Ill have to check that out.
edit on 9-11-2010 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

link   
Could this be a hijacking from a U.S submarine, they would tell it to us??? And they demand something and as a proof that they have the sub and missiles they shoot a missile over our head. Remember the movie: Depth Charge . Just to keep it in mind???

link   
Is anyone at ATS in China? We need to make contact with any Chinese and see what the news is over there.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
We all know that the media is controlled by a bunch of left wing liberals whose goal is the destruction of the american way of life. Its no wonder they are not reporting on the rogue missile since the democrats fired the missile as I said previously just like how they took out the BP oil rig in their vein attempt to strike a blow against capitalism through the attack on one of the worlds largest corporations. Sara Palin calls the media the lame stream for a reason and I suggest we all start taking more note of what she has to say because in 2012 shes going to run for president!

Was this sarcasm or are you actually that obtuse?

Really... I can't tell...

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join