It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I said it once, I'll say it again...
Just watch for "space-junk" to fall to the Earth. Satellites are being taken out of service.
Why? Because they compromise the security of the US.
I see alot of junk penetrating our atmosphere in the days ahead.
This may be the "Big Thing" supposed to happen in Nov. 2010.
We're just taking-out satellites, people.
Somebody is gonna get all butt-hurt and then things will escalate.
This is only my uninformed speculation, with a hint of common sense, and a pound of ignorance fed to me I don't eat from the MSM.
Hind-sight is 20/20, it's already buried by conflicting reports. We won't learn anything except what we are forced to accept as the truth.
Welcome to 1984.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Has anyone thought of going here....

To check for any kind of data, if availible, as to the ocean surface nearby to approximate launch point????

It's the National Data Buoy center, and theres several in the area...

hfradar.ndbc.noaa.gov...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is a theory:

lets say hypotheticaly that someone launched a nuke at the U.S. and that nuke was effectively defended by US. systems whether it be star wars or patriot missle technology it doesnt matter. The point it is was successfully defended against.

now at that point the people in the know would be the people who launched and the people who detected/defended. Would the US government decide to publicly acknowledge a nuke was launched at us? or would they keep it under wraps for fear of hysteria, panic, what have you.

Mean while behind the curtains BIG decisions are being made?

not trying to fear monger this, just acknowledging a hypothetical possibility. They way they handled this missle or whatever is indeed fishy though. You don't have the most sophisticated missle tracking system on the planet to NOT KNOW anything about them when they are launched...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In a few hours from now, the site mods will close this thread because someone already said that it is just an airplane. Just like the El Paso lights are just the Golden Knights skydivers.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

That missle flies low, the one in the video went right on up high. I'm suprized every radar installation in the area didn't pick it up. Maybe they did.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I just don't get how an airplane would of got so much attention and they not end it now by FAA stating they have it on radar or if planes in the area were even told about such a thing out there,, Would be dangerous for ANY transpacific flight to hit that thing...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ahhh don't worry about that missile that we have no idea where it came from...

You still interested in that oceanfront property in Iowa?

Cause the government is trying to play us all for fools.

My 2 cents on the incident is....

This is the beacon warning for the elite to get to their allocated Deep Underground Base. The next one will be the real deal

link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Originally posted by thecinic
Of course they were going to say it was *just a plane* of course if it was a test they would say *its just a plane*

Actually the MSM is calling it a "mystery rocket"

www.cnn.com...

...and I would implore the "plane/contrail theorists" to tell us whose jet/airline it is if even the FAA, Navy, and Air Force doesn't know.

since when does the FAA. Navvy and Air force give a damn about some dodgey video clip shot by some dodgey news station and by some dodgey reporter. seriously.

i really do think people are loosing their minds.

the media is manipulating the whole story. Whenever suits them the rest of the footage will be released confirming that it was infact a plane.

link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

OMG thank you for posting this! I posted it in another thread, but apparently people around here don't live by the motto of denying ignorance.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Guys n Gals,

I have seen first hand, launches of the Space Shuttle, Satellites, and other various rockets. IN PERSON.

I have seen similar exhaust emissions from them. They all resemble this same thing in this video. The bottom of the exhaust is identical to a dozen launches I have seen, and the lift is the same.

This is NOT a plane, nor it is a plane contrail, chemtrail, or anything else to do with a "plane"

This was a rocket. Solid fuel if I were to guess. It was not by any stretch of the imagination amateur in nature. It wasnt Bronson testing out a new lift mechanism.

This was military.

Period.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
I just don't get how an airplane would of got so much attention and they not end it now by FAA stating they have it on radar or if planes in the area were even told about such a thing out there,, Would be dangerous for ANY transpacific flight to hit that thing...

because its a slow newsday. need to keep people on edge. keep everyone popping those pills etc, etc

link   
Military officer on television agrees. "A plane? That's a ridiculous assertion. Of course it's a missile."
We've been lulled into a false sense of security because there hasn't been an aggressive military act against us in seventy years. Wake up. Nothings changed. As this country's power is erroded by politicians, we're becoming an easy target. Wise up. China could field an army of 200 million. We have a president who hasn't the stomach to challenge that kind of force. We're in deep excriment. They know they could send us into utter chaos by sabotoging the grid. They'd fare better in a power outage. They're not that far removed from those days. We aren't. We'd have panic in the streets. As it is, we don't make anything. No industrial base, at least by comparison. We won WWII by producing guns, planes and jeeps. They'd easily out produce us. Too much of our population is soft and would burden the rest of us with their extreme panic. These are perilous days. And we have a community organizer/civil rights lawyer in the white house. Nice.
Where's John Wayne and Ronald Reagan when you need them. Crap.

link   

Originally posted by Section31
My prediction:
United States is showing China a hint of our capability. Why? As I said within a few threads, the trip to India was for establishing nuclear power facilities.

Welcome to the start of a whole new Cold War.

-----------
United States, Israel & India

-versus-

Russia, China, & Iran.
-----------

Everything is lining up exactly the way I predicted when I first arrived to ATS.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

Nuclear power facilities for which American tax payers are paying, since Indians refuse to pay. This is typical "nation building" high treason con.

link   
It is amazing how, as people get tired of this topic, brainwashing and mind bending works. Yeah, it was an airplane.

But, no, it wasn't. It's moving too damn fast and too damn obviously up for an airplane.

Tired reason will look for any kind of "rational" explanation so it can go back to sleep without anything to worry about

edit on 9-11-2010 by DangerDeath because: Double post, damn mouse button...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
you can feel it cant you. That itch that just wont go away. Like the 1940s miner that knows to kiss his wife before leaving, sometimes youve just got to go with the feeling and mines is saying Oh Oh!

Obamas family and entourage to India, missile, early homecoming. I dont have the answers but I know I feel uneasy and sick fed up being lied to.

That was a missile, they are lying and covering up and we arent meant to know why, its that simple.

respects

link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Even if the Navy was caught off guard, they are not part of any kind of military intelligence, but seriously they should have a basic idea of what goes on in the world.
Could you explain a little why you think the Navy is not part of any kind of military intelligence? They're just as much part of the military as the Army, Air Force or Marines. Why wouldn't they have even a basic idea of what goes on in the world? My father was in the Navy for 20 years. He worked on coding. He couldn't even discuss the details of his job with my mother. I think you need to look into what the Navy does....they don't just sail around on big boats.

link   

In a few hours from now, the site mods will close this thread because someone already said that it is just an airplane. Just like the El Paso lights are just the Golden Knights skydivers.

Wasn't involved in that thread, but last I checked, most media outlets reported the military stated they don't know what it is, yet they also claimed that is is no threat to national security. So, until there is an official statement on it, saying what it is, it remains a "mystery missile"....

So, in order to assess this (no threat), they DO know what it is, but aren't willing to state what it is (as obviously (just based on these kind of ambiguities in the past) it's classified, and they had the bad misfortune of being caught on a news camera)...

The fact that we're all still here seems to indicate it was an embarrassing "oops" moment versus the start of a nuke attack. (thankfully)...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If that's a contrail, then we have one hell of a curved surface on Earth, or incredible visibility......

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Visiting the thread late,
but to me it looks like a sea based launch of a satellite/shuttle/craft of some kind.
Sea launched orbital/suborbital craft by someone like DARPA or their friends is my bet.
Nice.

www.liveleak.com...

Lots of smoke though,get with the EM pulse/microwave propulsion systems I say,If your going for a stealth launch.

Not that I know squat about it.
edit on 9/11/2010 by Silcone Synapse because: link mess

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i don't know much about missle launches, but could we have maybe launched it on accident? I mean if that was the case the military would never come out and say it was an accident, that would make them look stupid and incompitent. I don't know how easy it would be to accidentally launch one of these but it's just a thought.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join