It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

IMO this could not have been a civilian launch. You need rocket fuel, apart from the electronic components, and any civilian buying large quantities of rocket fuel would have been noticed by the DoD, and they would have investigated the matter.

IMO this was launched from a submarine, and there is a real possibility that it was launched by another country as a show of force, and also to show our military that they were able to get through our defenses.

I am thinking China, or even Russia.

If this happened twice as a member says i wonder if they would try a third time.

Also, if it was a civilian launch wouldn't they have come out by now to get credit for the launch and to ease the fears of the possibility that it/they had been launched by another country?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
maybey it was superman did you see the red blur on the end off smalvile lol

link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I just don't see why it would be a UFO. They don't leave contrails...don't they? I mean, no one knows that, but it has never been reported. They used to be ninja stealth...Ahhhh the old days!

No...not a UFO, originated from a UFO. A missile would be easily recognizable by our populace, lasers, particle beams and other exotic technology would not.

link   
Too bad there was no spiral to go with it this time. It would be a funny phenomena to have every time Obama leaves the country that some undisclosed launch of some variety happens.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

As far-fetched as it seems, it's as plausible as all the theories we might have come to now. Remember, soon after India discovered great lakes on the moon, NASA bombed it to "catch water particle" that would rise after the blast...highly suspicious, could they have bombed on of their base?

That was along my lines of thinking.

I think they bombed their own base. Or, at the least, destroyed something they didn't want any to know about. Something that a couple countries already knew about, but have agreed not to go public with.

Maybe India isn't playing their game anymore. Could be that those missels were actual attacks on satellites? Who knows?

Could be it was some random swap gas that got caught up in a chinese lantern that was coated with ice particles and collided with a weather balloon, which caused the massive plume.

link   

Southern California's top meteorologist Kevin Martin

so the weatherman is now the rocket sientist ?

link   
reply to post by zorgon

Maybe the WH needs to hire Kevin Martin then, or atleast the FAA.
Why 24hours and still no explanation from anyone but a weatherman??
Talk about a kooky government..

link   
sorry, TLDR the entire 34 pages but has Skeptic Overlord chimed in yet to compare his sighting of the missile in Phoenix yesterday?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

reply to post by greeneyedleo

I just don't see why it would be a UFO. They don't leave contrails...don't they? I mean, no one knows that, but it has never been reported. They used to be ninja stealth...Ahhhh the old days!

No...not a UFO, originated from a UFO. A missile would be easily recognizable by our populace, lasers, particle beams and other exotic technology would not.

Well, I just don't see why a UFO would be using a rocket that needs fuel...I mean...UFOs and rockets...the only way they fit in the same story is with these nukes disabling story...

Oh wait!

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

You have provided no source saying the Pentagon confirmed it was a missile.

and you have posted no source of the military claiming it was a plane...........

phage bro your trying way to hard here, everyone knows your stance on the issue, be a sport sit back and wait, if your right you get to gloat, if your wrong your making yourself look stupid keeping at it.

link   
atleast we do know it was a missile but if they did not want it to be seen they could of done so.. This was seen by thousands of people... Video camera crew at the right place at the right time?? There is no coincidence if the tv tv camera was set up to watch this go off people knew about it being a test or some short of show

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sky news in the uk just this moment said it's a missile.

They know what it is, they arent talking. a freaking contrail is not something that someone would say they know what it is but it's top secret and they cant talk about it *rolls eyes*

link   
reply to post by windwaker

I wanted to come on and offer my apology. In an earlier thread, I disregarded the alleged missile as a satellite launch that occurred at around the same time. I was dead wrong. ATS was ahead of the mainstream media and caught some real news - an unexplained missile launch that occurred out to sea.

Good Job guys. Keep it up.

link   
There is just no way that NORAD or Pentagon would be uncertain of what this was, then decide it was a plane all along.

link   
A missle that large is probably gonna end up being part of national security once they sort it out.

link   
video.foxnews.com...

it was for sure a missile maybe with a secret payload

it IS a confirmed missile

link   
Still thinking of the Agency and the 11/08/10 encounter.
2nd
edit on 11/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that this has to do with anything dealing with Russia and or China. We are jumping to conclusions here. Its leaning towards being a missile, however, it was probably a military test. I'm not buying the airliner deal, and I am not buying the WW3 explanation either. Its something simple, and classified.

link   

Originally posted by tyranny22

As far-fetched as it seems, it's as plausible as all the theories we might have come to now. Remember, soon after India discovered great lakes on the moon, NASA bombed it to "catch water particle" that would rise after the blast...highly suspicious, could they have bombed on of their base?

That was along my lines of thinking.

I think they bombed their own base. Or, at the least, destroyed something they didn't want any to know about. Something that a couple countries already knew about, but have agreed not to go public with.

Maybe India isn't playing their game anymore. Could be that those missels were actual attacks on satellites? Who knows?

Could be it was some random swap gas that got caught up in a chinese lantern that was coated with ice particles and collided with a weather balloon, which caused the massive plume.

I'm sticking to my theory that our government is shooting nuke missiles at a large asteroid to try to keep it from hitting the Earth.

I sounds as plausable as most of the other theories I have seen here so far....

link   

Originally posted by thecinic

atleast we do know it was a missile

How do we know its a missile for sure? Who has confirmed it was a missile and how? Who outside of the sensationalist news media has confirmed its a missile? Post links please.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Cyberspy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join