It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If it was a plane, why not just come out and say it was a plane. You would think that with all of the technology the U.S. millitary has they would be able to figure it out. There is something to this. A plane could be identified in the time since it was captured on video. CNN still has very little coverage of this.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
reply to post by Phage

Airplanes don't fly straight up, nor do they fly at the extreme angle that the original video shows this "object" flying at.

You are three-dimensionally-challenged. Like Khan in that Star Trek movie. Except I don't know about "intelligent", I need more data points.

Stand under a telephone line and look up. Are you insisting that what you see is a wire extending vertically up into the air?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Take a look at this video again and say it's a normal plane, flying so fast at this distance, and in such upward direction.

www.760kfmb.com...

It is not.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

Amazing. Just as Phage stated his optical illusion plane contrail theory. The news reported it as a possibility. Now we are supposed to believe that a contrail from a plane can easily be mistaken for a missle launch.

Give me a break with this ridiculous theory.

They needed to come out with this one earlier for it to be believable. The video has been viewed by many experts and not one stated that it could just be a contrail from a plane. Too late for this bogus theory.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ok due to me being corrected by a fellow ATS member, I take back this incorrect post and am gonna go with the standard WEATHER BALLOON FULL OF SWAMP GAS
Sorry

edit on 11/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by Endure

Amazing. Just as Phage stated his optical illusion plane contrail theory. The news reported it as a possibility. Now we are supposed to believe that a contrail from a plane can easily be mistaken for a missle launch.

Give me a break with this ridiculous theory.

They needed to come out with this one earlier for it to be believable. The video has been viewed by many experts and not one stated that it could just be a contrail from a plane. Too late for this bogus theory.

Thank you. This is what I said earlier, but maybe people will listen to you since you have a cool avatar.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Endure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Which "many experts?"

A former Deputy Secretary of Defense? And how was the video presented to him?
"Sir, what does this look like to you?" or,
"Sir, what do you think of this video of a missile launch?"

link   
You know what makes me uneasy, is the fact that CNN and MSN laugh at the story and make it a light thing to take. You know, if this happened in the 50's people would be scared out of their mind and people would be hiding underground in their home made bunkers. I don't know, it all seems too easy on how the news laughs it off, like they are being told to keep it light and once the government figures out what to say, they will make it some funny story how a fisherman launched a homemade rocket from his boat to catch fish and it went haywire, then they will be interviewing some poor sap the government got aboard to make up the story and it will all be funny in the end and everyone will have a good laugh. When all too well, it wasn't and we will never really know what the truth was... as usual.

link   
They say it's solved:

______beforeitsnews/story/256/947/Solved_Missile_launch_over_Southern_....html

But I doubt that's the case..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Can you at least verify that this is MMIII? The launch looks like a *lot* like MMIII launch.

For those who haven't seen one:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
My theory,

Ok China, Downgrade me to an A+ Ill show you A+ check my aim, and next time it will be real!

link   

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire

Originally posted by PatriotsPride
Fox News now says it may have been an accidental launch..

Even more to worry about i say, im sure there was a prediction made that WW3 would be started by an accident or war games going wrong. Dont know where that prediction came from but i certainly remember reading it.

Perhaps you're thinking of the movie "Failsafe"

link   
As of 5:19 pm, GMT (an hour and a half ago from this posting), the Pentagon does not know what created this contrail:

Colonel Dave Lapan, speaking for the Pentagon, said: "Nobody within the department of defence that we have reached out to has been able to explain what this contrail is, where it came from. So far, we've come up empty with any explanation." Lapan said officials were talking to the air force, the navy and Norad as well as to the civilian authorities that control and monitor air space. "Right now, all indications are that there was not (department of defence) involvement in this," Lapan said, adding that an object could have been launched by a private company.

Mystery of the California Contrail

The US Department of Defense does not know what this contrail is, but they are contacting every major air and space organization for the area to find out. So I feel fairly confident in saying we can rule out a plane.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
A few months ago Iran deployed 3 subs and then of course we then here nothing about it.
Now there are what 3-4 aircraft carriers off the coast of Iran plus 2 more in the red sea and the French also have 2 air craft carriers not to mention the British and the India Navy are also there, Israel has some of their navy there to.
then a couple of days ago Iran sent a communicate something about a nuke and a submarine.....
So how much do you think it costs to have that much military just floating around outside of Iran???? Ya Billions and Billions of dollars,something is going to go down here really soon...All of a sudden Iran wants to go back to the table to "Talk" sorry to late.....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthropy

They are playing with our consciousness... The saddness in it all

2nd

link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That part of the video is of a launch from Vandenberg. A different incident.
Didn't you listen to it?

link   

Originally posted by Enthropy
They say it's solved:

______beforeitsnews/story/256/947/Solved_Missile_launch_over_Southern_....html

But I doubt that's the case..

Wow, so basically a cut and paste of what Phage said. Does this make anyone else wonder who Phage is? I don't have any trouble believing that it is indeed a contrail from an airliner. What I have trouble with is that it took 12+ hours to come up with this?

link   
it's not a plane cuz there is only 1
single contrail, no commercial jet in use
have just 1 engine

also

the contrail from the exhaust makes abrupt
course changes. that could happen only if
the passengers were splattered up against
the cabin walls.

It's a missile

who's ..... is an entirely different matter.

I think this missile was a Chinese warning
not to flood the markets with US Dollars
else it would crash world markets including
theirs.

hmmmm

Chinese subs off our coast
makes a scary thought

nuclear blackmail anyone ???

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I thought the Pentagon was going to have a conference? I bet they are just checking up on ATS before they make the annoucement. Fox News is sure bouncing from story to story avoiding the fact that a missle was reported off the coast of CA. Start stocking up on your rations
edit on 9-11-2010 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am watching the news right now, They have had many people on the air stating this was a missle. Your theory was dismissed as a reach.

How can you ignore the glowing red at the end of the contrail and obvious souce of the trail being from the water? There is no way its just a plane.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join