It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Airplanes taking off do not create contrails.
Airplanes at high altitudes create contrails. Airplanes flying in from over the horizon appear to rise from the sea.

I don't see a rocket engine. I see an airplane reflecting sunlight.

The FAA did not say that it was not an airplane.

edit on 11/9/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
again cuz it moves so fast you might have missed it

The 2nd SWS detects ballistic missile launches using Defense Support Program satellites, and reports that information to the North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Space Command Missile Warning Center at Cheyenne Mountain Air Station, CO. The squadron is the primary Defense Support Program ground station in the continental United States

these guys know if you fart near a missle. they say its nothing to worry...relaz

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfect stranger

I see nothing there about the military taking responsibility for the "launch".

link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride
Fox News now says it may have been an accidental launch..

Even more to worry about i say, im sure there was a prediction made that WW3 would be started by an accident or war games going wrong. Dont know where that prediction came from but i certainly remember reading it.

From the looks of things the accidental launch theory is whats gonna be the outcome of this, but are they saying that to calm nerves or do they honestly know what went on.

link   
reply to post by Perfect stranger

Phage to me this says that it is not a contrail...... if they knew it was a contrail do you not think they would call you for your expertise on the subject?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire

Originally posted by PatriotsPride
Fox News now says it may have been an accidental launch..

Even more to worry about i say, im sure there was a prediction made that WW3 would be started by an accident or war games going wrong. Dont know where that prediction came from but i certainly remember reading it.

From the looks of things the accidental launch theory is whats gonna be the outcome of this, but are they saying that to calm nerves or do they honestly know what went on.

well if that was the case i am preety sure the missile would have hit its target already, right?

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Airplanes taking off do not create contrails.
Airplanes at high altitudes create contrails. Airplanes flying in from over the horizon appear to rise from the sea.

The FAA did not say that it was not an airplane.

Again I ask, why then would they not have already disclosed it was an airliner? It would have made this all go away very early on.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Endure because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There is some very interesting information on this site and they posted some info from above top secret. Check it out. Could this be what the web bot predicted?

It seems they may have fired the missile in California to distract from the one in Phoenix.

theintelhub.com...

link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,

Watch the video, you can tell it is not just a contrail from a plane.
www.cbsnews.com...

link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

I dont know what WWIII would be fought with but i know WW4 will be fought with sticks.

+1 more 
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
***ATTENTION JUST IN

HUGE EXPLOSION IN DOWN TOWN LA
EARTHQUAKE FELT IN LA
TENS OF THOUSANDS FEARED DEAD

NUCLEAR!!!

More HERE!!

it has started!!

F YOU. BAN!
edit on 9-11-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Gloveslap for you.

Slappity slap slap.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Cosmic4life because: Extra slaps!!

link   

RizeorDie!!!

I so needed that!

link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Not necessarily, these things have a kill switch i think. It would also explain them wanting to keep this quiet, how stupid they would feel if this thing had of hit home......literally.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
***ATTENTION JUST IN

HUGE EXPLOSION IN DOWN TOWN LA
EARTHQUAKE FELT IN LA
TENS OF THOUSANDS FEARED DEAD

NUCLEAR!!!

More HERE!!

it has started!!

Good one dude.

link   
now probably not incidental, there would be paperwork

link   

Originally posted by erkokite
"NOTAM for LA.
KZLA LOS ANGELES A2832/10 - THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS ARE REQUIRED DUE TO NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER WEAPONS DIVISION ACTIVATION OF W537. IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY, ALL NON-PARTICIPATING PILOTS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID W537. IFR TRAFFIC UNDER ATC JURISDICTION SHOULD ANTICIPATE CLEARANCE AROUND W537 AND CAE 1176. CAE 1155 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1316 & CAE 1318 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1177 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. W537 ACTIVE, CAE 1176 CLOSED. SURFACE - FL390, 09 NOV 20:00 2010 UNTIL 10 NOV 01:00 2010. CREATED: 08 NOV 20:52 2010"

So it was either a navy or usaf launch likely from San Nicolas. Somebody else pointed out that San Nicolas was the likely launch site a few pages back.

But feel free to keep believing that it was the Chinese or Russians or Martians.

Dude, that NOTAM is for November 9, from 20:00 (GMT), or 12 noon today Pacific Time. This missile occured November 8th, at 5 o'clock Pacific Time.

In other words, that NOTAM has absolutely NOTHING to do with this missile launch.

link   
It's simple a provoke for other countries by denied that the government based organization has no idea about it. Imagine that China, Russia, NK, Iran and others are watching this thread and our news. They can create an illustration that US is doing something because they denied that they have any knowledge on the video which recorded from yesterday. Different countries may perspective this as motion for attack. It's like a chess and sometime we thought a wrong conclusion in chess. That's what happen right now. It's all propaganda to start a war!
edit on 9-11-2010 by Aslpride because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Gloveslap for you.

you were all getting too serious. plus it was funny... i bet a lot of people go excited, finally they can trust in timewave and webbot... pfft

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join