It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Economoic Warfare begun] China stopping key exports and raises interest rates.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
America should stop trading with China, we were doing just fine before the 2000's. Now that we are heavily involved with China, the country is down the tubes, go figure.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cthulwho
America should stop trading with China, we were doing just fine before the 2000's. Now that we are heavily involved with China, the country is down the tubes, go figure.

Correlation does not imply causation.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Yes but it shows that we were doing fine before our economy became strongly intertwined with China's. This neutralizes the argument that the US needs China, because as I've already said, we were doing just fine before. In fact things have actually gotten worse.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

China is going to need a lot more land and clean air away from all the manufacturing. I don't know about anyone else, but it's quite clear to me why the Chinese are doing this. Colonisation by stealth.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Its actually kind of intresting you brought that up. Have you ever Red the Tom Clancy novels debt of honor, executive orders and the bear and the dragon?

In debt of honor we are manipulated into an economic war, then physical war with Japan. (The incident was orchestrated by India, Iran and China and dealt with an attack on our economy / stick market, almost causing a collapse of the system).

In executive orders (at the end of debt of honor a Japanese pilot kamikazes his aircraft into the US Capital, killing just about the entire government) Iran China and India once again develop a plan that starts with the assassination of Hussein and Iran absorbing Iraq into their country (United Islamic Republic is the new name). Iran then goes after Saudi Arabia while at the same time developing an air-born version of the Ebola-Zaire strain and releases it on the population of the United States. At the end of he book, because of actions china took in an incident, the US formally recognizes Taiwan as an independent country.

In Bear and the Dragon Russia finds massive resources in Siberia (Oil and Gold). China decides to invade Siberia for the resources and the room for their population. The US deploys troops to assist China (china ends up launching a nuclear weapon at the US). At the end of that book a coup occurs in china.

Sorry for the rundown, but there are some intresting parallels going on today that resemble the books plot lines.

edit on 20-10-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I personally believe this is just an excuse to try and make a one world currency. Mind you I do remember a woman who did a prophecy on youtube and she has been so close right so far it's not funny and she says she can hear the words open market or something like that will see if i can find it again.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Interesting comment about the one world currency. Recently a lot of bank leaders from around the globe are pushing for a one world currency. The thought process is it would end the currency value fluctuations, stabilize market prices etc.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

well it is something I have thought for a long time with everything thats going on and I wonder if China is buying up the debt in countries they believe that can't pay the money back in order to stake a claim on all countries which would eventually lead to a war thats what makes sense to me.

If anyone interested the link for the prophecy i was telling you about www.youtube.com... she has a few things right quite interesting.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

probably

chuck bombs at them...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

Is it just me, or was this foretold in a prophecy from some ATSer before...? Let me quote a bit of his line
"The market will crash specifically on October 20th, 2010. In November the war with Iran will begin in order to help recover the US Economy from debt (Nukes will be used eventually after the first invasion fails completely) Trade sanctions on China will trigger the Chinese to recall margin loans immediately contributing to the market crash, and interest rates will go up 1 week or less from now (Oct 13th). There will be a 'proxy' war confrontation with China through Iran and the Chinese will sell the Iranians the S-300 or the hybrid version developed by the Chinese which is built both on the S-300 and the patriot missile system in response to the trade sanctions. The Chinese have also anticipated the US selling it's gold bullion and will also respond in a pre-emptive manner and drive the price of gold down preventing the US from making any emergency recovery in short-term.

Now some of this may be wrong, but some of it sounds awfully familiar.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
I personally believe this is just an excuse to try and make a one world currency.

there will never be a 1-world currency.
Why you ask????
Cause there are too many shady
secret entities who want to control
it that they would fight each other.

Can you imagine CIA, MOSSAD,
ISI, Hamas all allowing the FSB
to control the currency?

u get the drift,
too many spooks
spoil the stew

edit on 10/20/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astraios
reply to post by Rentor

Is it just me, or was this foretold in a prophecy from some ATSer before...? Let me quote a bit of his line
"The market will crash specifically on October 20th, 2010.Trade sanctions on China will trigger the Chinese to recall margin loans immediately contributing to the market crash, and interest rates will go up 1 week or less from now (Oct 13th).

Now some of this may be wrong, but some of it sounds awfully familiar.

Specifically this part.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

haha i was just thinking the exact same thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A major war is just what the USA needs to devastate vital manufacturing infrastructure in developing economies like China. It is time we reassert our dominance in the world. I'd say we liberate the crap out of China and their allies.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xLogic
A major war is just what the USA needs to devastate vital manufacturing infrastructure in developing economies like China. It is time we reassert our dominance in the world. I'd say we liberate the crap out of China and their allies.

That's a great idea, let us know when you go enlist.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
China's been taking alot from us and the rest of the world, eventually they will snap.

In 2008 Germany was hugging China and embraced the "One China" policy. Now they dropped that and are selling military helicopters and arms to Taiwan. Germany announced they are parking almost all of their submarines and I bet either Vietnam or Taiwan is getting them.

We don't own the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas, the United States is only in 'political union' with them...for now. We don't own Guam. Guam is one of the 16 Colonies yet to be Decolonized and is still on the UN Decolonization list.

How did President Bush declare the Marianas Trench a Federal Marine National Park? We don't own anything in the Marianas Islands? In the Treaty of 1898 Spain only ceded their military bases in the Philippines and Guam to the United States...not the people or the countries.

Prior to WWII the United States evacuated all the military dependents and almost all the military from Guam. They knew the Japanese were going to take it. They got surprised in Hawaii when they were attacked. They were NOT surprised Guam was taken.

Neither China nor Guam ever got War Reparations from Japan over WWII. I'm mad as heck the United States is destroying Guam right now making it a military hyper base.....knowing dang well China is going to kill the poor people there.....and the US gets to justify killing 1.5 Billion Chinese.....

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rentor
reply to post by America?

I been reading a lot of prophesy lately and its amazing how people so long ago could had predicted something so far ahead. The last couple years been getting scarier, specially this year and upcoming year.Looks like some predictions do come true after all.

I'm sorry but from the friends that I have been with we will be going to war with a country that has red in its flag. china. back to math 1000.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It is simply China's response to good ol' Ben Bernanke lowering the value of the dollar so China's dollar holdings are worth less. The United States can't hold a candle to the leverage China has over us even with our reserve currency status.

www.zerohedge.com...

We are also hurting some close friends, who won't be taking our desperation very well.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Global financial collapse will come. People will up-rise against their governments. This is prophecy and part of the curse upon mankind by God. Yahweh wants everyone to know exactly where it's coming from too.

Malachi 1:4 "Though Edom says: "We have been devastated, but we will rebuild the ruins," the LORD of Hosts says this: "They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called a wicked country and the people the LORD has cursed forever."

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ah yes, the dominoes have begun.
One down, may the rest lie where they may.....

November will be an interesting month.
For some reason the video below captures the theme of it all.
To break the chain$ that bind you.....takes jus a lil courage to make it hAppen.....

The curtain is Up, the folks of folkland have discovered what 'subjects' they have become?

Step right up folks, you're on candid cAmera.....though some folks will do jus fine.....some not.
edit on 20-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join