It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
Would really appreciate if New Yorkers would give their opinions. I swear the one I am watching is changing colors...

You know I was (still am) with you on these curious cam images and was going to start a new thread but what's bothering me about this (among other things) is, why isn't anyone Tweeting about this now? Surely not everyone is a sleep.
I admit, I can't figure this out but at the same time I can't figure out why there's no public Tweet-talk about it either.

I want to think it's something in the lens itself but that too isn't cutting it with me. They can't be planes (I don't think) because they hardly leave the screen.

Not the Moon.
Not fireflies
So what else is there?

Very strange.

And for the person who said these are broken or out-dated cams...?....I've been watching this particular cam on and off ever since the sunset. So if its broken, it's broken in sync with Father time!

link   
reply to post by seanizle

www.youtube.com...
ny footage strange "planes"

link   
Listen, I'm a pretty hard nosed skeptic. I was enjoying watching the usual October stuff being debunked by the day. I followed the link to midtown cams and there is something not quite normal buzzing over manhattan view south. It is increasing in luminosity randomly and is not following a flight path associated with any known aircraft. I'm pretty shocked, though not sold on an ET UFO being the case as of yet.

edit to add: The luminous object was no longer in view in after the one minute it took me to write this. If anyone has been recording or grabbing screens, the camera time was 10:13.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Fair enough, its always good to keep an open/skeptical mind going.

On another note lots of people still seem to be tweeting about UFO's, so its still creating a buzz.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's curious they all seem to take the same exit path off the screen. Must mean the mothership is waiting on them.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
look at first i thought it was a joke.. and i was pretending as if i believed it.. now im abit skeptical... i was watching earthcam for abit.. and for ahwile it went quiet.. then i saw just one bright light and it split into two. The original light flew off to the right and got dimmer and less bright as it flew off... and the new light that was still bright shortly followed after it .... what the hell was that.... and dont tell me balloons lol

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5
Took a screenshot of two lights. I zoomed in as you can see.

edit on 13-10-2010 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: Because the picture came out. lol

I watched this very same thing.

It is a PLANE!!! I saw it as it moved towards us (NORTH) and it was very bright. (because aparently the light source was in the cams path, causing glare which made it look bigger and brighter).

It then turned to the right (of your screen) , it wasnt as bright, then the 2 lights you see came into focus (because there was no glare.) The 2 lights are from the left wing and the right wing of the plane.

Sheesh guys! CMON!!
edit on 13-10-2010 by GOD HIMSELF because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Since they have a grip on quantum physics, they must know that they are being observed- therefore, they do not fly any closer to the camera...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
theyre gone!anyone catch which way they went or did they vanish?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
if you watch this you can see these objects jioning up and heading for the large bright light on the right

xploder
i dont think planes fly that close

link   
reply to post by krs678

Ya man, I mean the more I see these gifs, the more I think almost all of them may have been planes. The only thing I don't understand is the change in luminosity for some of them....

link   
i didnt see a post about this, but theres been a whole other thread on the earthcam anomalies, and folks are putting it down to aircraft.
When the webcam line of sight is entered into google maps, there are a lot of various airports around that area.

this is the other thread

UFOS OVER AMERICA RIGHT NOW LIVE

I dont know what to think.

link   
Ok they're back

Wonder how long this will last. Its been happening since at least 1:30 pm today..

link   
I am actually going to say UFO's I don't know of any craft we have that can move like that.

Wow makes me proud if you can't see it you sure do deny what a show

edit on 13-10-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

I know, it is definitely exciting and sure does give people a small taste of what a disclosure will be like if it were done by the E.T's themselves. Imagine this obviously a million fold with undeniable footage of daylight saucers and massive media coverage etc.... It would be earth shaking.

Maybe this is just a tiny warm up, or maybe it is a 4chan prank involving baloons and RC planes/kites... Maybe its just planes/ helicopters.

It would be rad if it were the real deal though

link   
Also use this.

flightaware.com...

Use along with the Earthcam and you will see.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have been reading this thread all day on and off, very interesting to say the least and I doubt not that this could have been an actual event whether P. Blue beam or real off worlder.

But can someone tell me if there has been a seperate thread with good discussion about the NASA images being mentioned throughout?

Im a bit under the weather today and in a fog, so yeah, need a bit of direction on all of this, I am wondering if there was a HUGE display, would they tptb cover it up? How? With so many ppl talking about it.
TY

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think it'd be easier to chat in IRC since this is a live thing happening, feel free to join.

webchat.irchighway.net...

Also: thanks xploder for the gif.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If they're planes, then shouldn't we be seeing them everyday?

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join