It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

They're moving, moving slowly, sometimes there are four, sometimes there are two. They are going the same direction. It doesn't seem like a celestial body, doesn't seem like planes. I am freaking myself out, you guys sould all check this out.

www.earthcam.com...

Oh, down to one. I wonder why planes would not move quicker off the screen? I am probably just psyching myself out but it really is freaking me out.

link   

link   
Okay, what was with the thing sitting there then shooting off to the upper right corner?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I'm going to assume that a lot of the people saying this is more than a hoax ARE 4chan members.

some are, some are just blinded by their need to believe...

thanks

rich

I wish I could take you back in time where you would be able to witness what I saw, twice. Seriously, why are you so close minded? You act as if you are 100% sure that nothing "advanced" is flying around in the sky. Not trying to offend you or anything but damn, you seem to be certain of yourself.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Clisen33 because: Typo

thats not what im saying whatsoever, i just see this one for what it is.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

I am watching that too and have no idea what to make of it.

They have just disappeared, but something odd was happening there.

link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I saw that too! It shot away in three frames after sitting there for at least 20+. Neato.

link   
Anyone know what a final approach for an airport is?
You are looking at aircraft in a holding pattern...

link   
reply to post by bestideayet

For now on, it would be good if folks would turn the time stamp function On for the photos hereafter. It's helps to have the time on the pictures as they are taken. This would allow other pictures to be compared/contrasted with one another to ensure of a pic is a hoax or not. I'm sure your photo is real, just trying to make a 'point' in the right direction.

link   
reply to post by spacekc929

I dunno man, it could be planes far in the distance, moving in the direction the camera is pointed at. Until you see something that flies around like a bug and pulsates different colours don't get to sketched out about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the objects are back
two of are still there.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by bestideayet

can we confirm what airport is shut down?
please get that data!!!!

this airport clouseure which airport i will do some snooping

xp

link   
I screen shotted a sequence of events and I'm putting it together.

Give me a few minutes to get the sequence together.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Clisen33 because: Forgive me for me, I thought everyone was bickering because of the fast posts.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Don't get too excited guys about the night time sky activity on the NYC skyline, it's natural to have many helos and approaching jets all night, some linger for a long time because they are not traveling very fast and the lights are very bright so it looks closer than it really is. I've seen this personally.

link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

here is the theme song to an emerging government cover-up of today's NYC sighting:

I thought that would be a funny joke until I saw the new version of the video with UFO's in the video. In this video it seems to be showing the balloons as UFOs...

edit on 13-10-2010 by esteay812 because: addition

edit on 13-10-2010 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

link   
The only thing this confirms, is our species is quite near mental retardation.
Many of you will take offence to this (weather i singled you out or not) why? because you and every other human being on the face of this place is a moron, including myself.
But some morons have common sence, so they are upgrade to idiots (moron being the lowest)

It was not a ufo, it was balloons, too many people watching too many movies, will look up see a jet or bird or w.e, and scream AHH UFOS ALIENS ARE COMMING TO GET US.

Why? you ask. Simple, our minds are warped to television shows and movies, to the point we see something in the sky and assume its out to get us, many people thought these "ufos" would invade us and kill all humans, this is a fear because that is what humans would do in a reverse situation, kill first ask question later.

Aliens arent comming, why? because of how retarded our race is, we think we are supiour and the master of all intellgence, when we cant even get along? that sounds intellgent to you? then there is something wrong with your brain.

We cant even figure out weather a simple sighting is a hoax or not, because too many people get offended if you try to disprove them, screaming that you are a disinfo agent of some sort (which i wouldnt be suprised if many of you thought of that about me)

Only a small percentage of our species has any common level intellgence, even still calling them intellgent is pushing it. If you think are you in contact with aliens, you might wanna consider getting help (not the U.N) but a doctor, someone who can talk to you and give you the right medication, so the voices go away, or the paranoia or w.e your probelm is.

That being said i wouldnt be suprised if i got in trouble for posting this, since many of you get so offended so easily, I'm suprised we even have this forum because some are offended by it lol

link   
i was watching the hole thing and they just dis-appeared

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

What F**k what airport shut down? Where did u draw this from bro?

link   
Has anyone else happened to notice the connection of today's date (the 13th) with the Chilean miner rescue?

The capsule they used to rescue the miners was conveniently named "Phoenix" and was used to (symbolically) bring the "dead" (they were thought to be dead) back from the "ashes" of the "underworld" on the 13th day.... seems a bit strange for this to parallel what has been happening today and for it to be on the front page news all day. Just thought I would throw it out there.

~Namaste

link   
Like I said I have a sequence of screen shots, give me a few minutes.

link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Helicopters, perhaps but the flight patterns are so random.

What do you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join