It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I'm going to assume that a lot of the people saying this is more than a hoax ARE 4chan members.

some are, some are just blinded by their need to believe...

thanks

rich

I wish I could take you back in time where you would be able to witness what I saw, twice. Seriously, why are you so close minded? You act as if you are 100% sure that nothing "advanced" is flying around in the sky. Not trying to offend you or anything but damn, you seem to be certain of yourself.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Clisen33 because: Typo

link   

My best friend lives in NYC, his business partner supposedly caught this in the late morning. I'm trying to get ahold of them but I just got home so if I find anythign else out I will let you know. He sent me the email about 2pm CST.

link   

Originally posted by zosrokah
I GOT PICTURES OFF EARTHCAM WTF !?!?!?! WHAT ARE THOSE THREE OBJECTS OVER THE BY SKYLINE FLYING AROUND .. SCREW YOU IF YOU THINK ITS A BALLOON !!! THERE NOT BALOONS GUYS WATCH NOW !!!! www.earthcam.com...

link   
reply to post by Mr Hanky

I've been keeping it on and checking on it, I suppose they must be planes but still it gave me the shivers when I first saw it. I wonder why that one light has been sitting there for so long though. If it was a plane it would be gone? I don't know...seems to me the camera is frozen though.

link   
reply to post by lee anoma

One other thing that occured in years passed that seemed suspicious were the witness accounts to the Phoenix Lights and the official explanation of flares. It could be this simple to convince the masses and lull them back into their everyday lives.

A craft is seen, respond quickly with flares, a craft is seen respond quickly with balloons... Is it rare for balloons to be released into the sky or do we know if these were some special balloons that appear larger or bigger than the everday balloon. I have seen balloons released into the sky and can't imagine any number of people getting them confused with an unknown aircraft.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
You guys, I'm on Earth Cam, things are moving in the sky... perhaps they are planes? There was originally three, now there are two, and they are in different positions. Please check this out and tell me your thoughts.

www.earthcam.com...

JESUS CHRIST UR RIGHT IM ON IT NOW

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I GOT PICTURES OFF EARTHCAM WTF !?!?!?! WHAT ARE THOSE THREE OBJECTS OVER THE BY SKYLINE FLYING AROUND .. SCREW YOU IF YOU THINK ITS A BALLOON !!! THERE NOT BALOONS GUYS WATCH NOW !!!! www.earthcam.com...

link   
No I am pretty sure I am watching UFO's.

www.earthcam.com...

link   
reply to post by bestideayet

get time location direction and exit data
please
thanks

xplodr

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

split ito four pieces
ufo?

xp

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

could be a star, venus, the moon, a lot of things again like someone else said it is one of the busiest cities in the world with air traffic. Although the lights do look strange at my -10 frames per second, then again nothing is moving but still....

link   

link   
I have just spoken with the public relations Lt. Col. @ PAX River. There was a test today to test the atmospheric conditions around the launch site.

You are welcome to call but please remember he has a job to do and doesn't like answering the same question over and over again. The balloon drifted up the coast and was mistaken for a UFO all the way from Rising Sun Maryland to NYC.

Mods. Please feel free to verify and close thread as, not a hoax, but a misunderstanding. Confirmation can be made by calling the number I listed in an earlier post.

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Interesting theory, RICH. But like any theory it needs evidence to stand on.

well as ive already said, another member already went on 4chan and saw all their discussion about it but nobody took a blind bit of notice....

and isn't it funny how all these new members magically found their way straight here with their fantastic stories just for this event?. isn't it funny that long term members that were in the area say it was nothing but balloons?.

its pretty much impossible for me to prove it but i think there's already enough evidence to show how extremely suspicious it all is....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah, here's a screen grab of those 3 objects flying around over NYC right now:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36d4693cb29a.jpg[/atsimg]

(For those that can't watch the live stream, that's not a triangular mothership, it's 3 separate objects.)

edit on 13-10-2010 by harrytuttle because: format

link   

Originally posted by seanizle

could be a star, venus, the moon, a lot of things again like someone else said it is one of the busiest cities in the world with air traffic. Although the lights do look strange at my -10 frames per second, then again nothing is moving but still....

not a chance

the third object just vanished into space

2 are following the third object.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I am trying... Here's the email he sent, I am still trying to call and text him, he's probably busy but will get back to me asap.

"We caught this earlier, I knew you'd like it since you're big on this sort of stuff. I heard the airport is having to shut down. We're all watching the skies like you said! Peace brother"

link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

looks like a flight path, as the planes go upto the top right of the shot, more dots then appear and seem to follow that same flight path, with time lape its hard to tell.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I am on the SE coast of Florida too and when there's a lot of helicopter activity, it's usually a strong indication they're out filming the next episode of COPS!

I think we have to wait and see what transpires over the next few days with this NYC event.
Look at the Phoenix Lights. That took at least a few weeks before people came forward with their footage (after we got the official word it was a military drill). That sighting (or sightings) spanned over 3 hours and over many miles that evening which, was not known at first!

This very well could've been balloons today. But until I see a close up of one (and preferably with a string attached) or someone admitting to the hoax (with a time stamped receipt) I remain, indifferent.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join