It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new kind of cloud formation boils over the central US

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

No they are not. They are the direct result of something called "weather". Just because a cloud formation is rare does not mean it is made by chemtrails. Oh, but if you have the evidence, please share.

On topic, I love clouds and photgrapgh them. Cloud Appreciation Society Look for Asperatus, because that ia what I think they are in the OP. Very impressive.

Regards

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Evolved Ministry…..

you're the one who is delusional.

With reference to the above, I confirm your continuation of your long precedent of personal attacks.

Did that ever occur to you???

Yes.....in the context of considering whether or not "chemtrails" exist.

Please revert to my previous ATS commentary pertaining to my own personal history pertaining to “chemtrails”.

Approx 10 years ago I became concerned enough to read & discuss “chemtrails” very extensively. I spent countless hours on this topic. As a result, I was able to ascertain unequivocally that “chemtrails” do not exist.

If they weren't so darn visible in the sky, maybe I would agree with you, but, this is one delusion that my camera seems to catch daily.

You are photographing / videoing contrails. There is no such thing as a “chemtrail”.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

None of those videos show “chemtrails” because there is no such thing as a “chemtrail”.

Again, contrails evaporate immediately.

That is incorrect.

As per long precedent, you continue to demonstrate your ignorance of this topic.

Chemtrails DO NOT.

There is no such thing as a “chemtrail”.

As per long precedent, you continue to demonstrate your ignorance of this topic.

Wake up and smell the chemical.

That is not possible to do because there is no such thing as a chemtrail.

By the way...what does Jet fuel spew out in general???

Your obfuscation is disingenuous & off topic.

Just tell me that one.

Please revert to my reply, above. Your question is off topic.

I really must know from the self-made EXPERTS HERE ON ATS.

With reference to the above, I confirm your continuation of your long precedent of personal attacks.

You are calling qualified scientists "self made experts".

Please revert to the definitive information I posted previously as per OzWeatherman – a qualified meteorologist.

For your convenience, I have posted it again for you below.

I will be grateful if you will review this information & reply with useful, constructive commentary.

Chemtrails? Need help?

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

Chemtrail believers - I challenge you to debunk contrail science

Contrails: Understanding why they aren’t chemtrails

The Chemtrail Myth

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenon explained

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Implausible & Meteorologically Inaccurate

The Astounding Effect Of Contrails On Climate

How To Forecast Using Clouds Part 1

Regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
First time I've ever seen these clouds in person...just this morning after I read this thread. The picture is kind of awful since it was from my phone, just thought I'd share

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I must appologize for the disturbance I've created. I was Smoking some brisket the other day and used a bit too much hickory.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Contrary to what the title of this thread states, these are not a "new" formation
of clouds. They are just un-common. See this brief article w/photo from the
Arkansas National Weather Service:

www.srh.weather.gov...

As a matter of fact, we had a similar formation here in the Chicago area
just yesterday. A huge thunderstorm complex fell apart just to our west.
By the time the remnants got here, there was nothing left but the ominous
looking "Undulatus asperatus" (translates to roughened or agitated waves)
formations covering a large section of the sky just before sunset.
-CWM

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

No they are not. They are the direct result of something called "weather". Just because a cloud formation is rare does not mean it is made by chemtrails. Oh, but if you have the evidence, please share.

On topic, I love clouds and photgrapgh them. Cloud Appreciation Society Look for Asperatus, because that ia what I think they are in the OP. Very impressive.

Regards

Oh indeed, you must not have read the first post. I DO HAVE EVIDENCE, and as soon as I get the software where I can properly time lapse the hours of footage I have on tape...I WILL. Don't always be SO SURE of yourself because I have seen the many prideful fall and eat crow until they were vomiting. But, I'm positive that you're so self-assured in your belief that even if it was PROVEN as undeniable FACT, you would defend your position right up until you were being buried 6 feet under.

So, regardless of your very abrasive post, I will do just the opposite.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

Interesting...same thing here in Austin Tx around the 3rd.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It definitely looks like a jet flew through that one picture

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Well captured - that's what asperatus looks like normally - as I mentioned, some of the earlier pictures posted here have been enhanced somewhat to give that more otherworldly appearance. Mind, the 'real thing' is still mighty impressive

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Those are some pretty crazy looking clouds. Really awesome find. I think it would be eerie to walk out of my house one day and see a sight like that in the sky. Our world can truly be amazing.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Please provide some evidence where the jetstream has actually caused a cloud to form. Its got nothing to do with cloud, apart from bringing in hihg level moisture, in minimal amounts

And if you have a problem with my credentials, take it up with a mod

[edit on 12/6/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
If you can't look up directly in the sky and see the strips of chemical spewing from the Jets which leave them hanging in the atmosphere, then, I'm not sure what it will take to convince you.

I have been looking up in the sky since I was seven. I saw my first contrail at that age; it was made by an English Electric Lightning, very high up but identifiable from its distinctive silhouette. The year was 1967. We used to call them 'vapour trails' in those days.

I first knew a contrail could linger and spread when I watched one doing just that through my classroom window. The year was 1969.

By the time I was twelve I could explain, crudely, what causes a condensation trail to form. And over the last twenty years or so, I have seen them multiply in the skies as the volume of air traffic grew and grew. Never did I see anything out of the ordinary about these vapour trails.

You don't seem to know any physics. You don't seem to know anything about aircraft. You don't seem to know any meteorology. Your fund of knowledge on subjects bearing upon your obsession is apparently a perfect blank. What on earth makes you think you are qualified even to have an opinion in this thead? Your 'proofs' (videos of ordinary contrails, every one of them) are clownish, the self-righteous aggressiveness of your presentation offensive. And you're not even on topic. You are a troll.

You might be BLIND.

And you might be comprehensively, irrevocably, tragically stupid. But do we really need to proceed along the lines of personal insult? I know you started out that way, by calling sensible people know-it-alls, but do you need to continue?

And, I will be posting the one's with the time lapse soon. That way you can see with your own eyes what chemtrails actually do.

U2U me when you do. I shan't be holding my breath.

I love the term "poppycock,"...it sounds very uppity. Very British. Very upscale and educated.

I'm glad you like it. If you go on in this vein I guarantee you will hear it often, and other similarly British, upscale, educated words. I love the English language, don't you?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Evolved............

Stop it, you lost my friend.

Chemtrails go in the same folder as P. Schnieder, maybe not the same folder but in the same drawer. I believe the drawer is labeled "poppycock"
and no i am not british in fact i have never met anyone from the UK

I live in Indiana and for the past few storms we have had i have seen these clouds. Unfortunatly i am a bit on the broke side so i dont have a camera to upload pictures of said clouds unfortunatly. But anyway thanks for playing

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

So making you look up in the sky has made you an expert? LOL I still think these clouds are not normal. I still say something is causing these formation of clouds like HAARP. They have already stated that they can manipulate clouds.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

...and what has made you an expert on HAARP and how you believe it to be effecting these clouds?

youtube vids?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I currently live in Missouri and am yet to see any cloud resembling these...seems fishy, something had to have happened to create a "new" cloud though..Earth is not a young place.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join