It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new kind of cloud formation boils over the central US

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
HAARP

Thats all.

The war with China and Russia w/ HAARP.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Nature. That is all.

The awe-inspiring, curiosity-sparking and amazing power of the forces of this universe.

Please stop bringing HAARP and "Chemtrails" into an awesome thread dealing specifically with these clouds. Well, that is unless you can provide proof, not youtube videos, but peer-reviewed and academically reliable sources. THAT, is all.

Thank you for the awesome post OP.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Why must you keep bringing this thread back to the chemtrail argunment?

You are completely off topic.

Oh, its my last post, don't get upset (maybe). And its not off topic, it concerns the clouds on the thread. Would you rather we stick to exactly what you would like to speak about concerning the clouds? As long as it concerns the clouds, it is on topic. Correct?

[edit on 13-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by ArcAngel

Nature. That is all.

The awe-inspiring, curiosity-sparking and amazing power of the forces of this universe.

Please stop bringing HAARP and "Chemtrails" into an awesome thread dealing specifically with these clouds. Well, that is unless you can provide proof, not youtube videos, but peer-reviewed and academically reliable sources. THAT, is all.

Thank you for the awesome post OP.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Shark VA84]

Academic articles??? That's all??? Now that kills me. Why don't I look through your history to see if that's exactly what you've posted in every reply to every thread, because I don't see any academic articles posted in your reply against this person. I don't see anything other than one person making demands on another when they themselves have provided nothing that contributed.

Nonetheless, these clouds are not normal, otherwise there wouldn't be a thread that has attracted so much attention. Therefore, anyone's guess could be the right one. And if one were try to determine the origin of how these clouds were made, then one should entertain ALL ideas that are presented.

Quit trying to stagnate the thread and make definitive statements that not everyone agrees with. Secondly, who are you to make demands on others when you haven't provided anything of your own?

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You "chemtrail" believers need to get a grip....

THIS thread about CLOUDS (asperatus undulatus) involves CLOUDS....

The "chemtrail" crowd (who mistake normal contrails) seem to lack any vestige of logic...BUT, I digress....

The CLOUDS (asperatus undulatus) that are in the very, very stunning photos already offered up, in this thread, display QUITE OBVIOUSLY clouds that inhabit a LOWER altitude than contrails!!

To suggest that these asperatus clouds are connected to "chemtrails" is...well, I wish I could think of a better word..."retarded".

'Idiotic'.

'Moronic'

ALL of those might get me into trouble, but the point is made.....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

EvolvedMinistry.....

There is not one single, solitary peice of evidence to suggest the op's clouds are anything except exactly that.....clouds.

Why have you ruined a perfectly nice thread about clouds by turning into one of your typical chemtrail "battle threads"?

How is that a positive outcome for this discussion?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I live in St. Louis, and have been wondering what those weird clouds above my house are for some time. They seem to accompany weird weather fluctuations as well. They sure are fun to look at arnt they?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If you're a regular storm watcher, you see these formations all the time, usually on the leading edge of a cold front... It's not a "new kind" of formation, I've seen them my whole life down south.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i love watching the sky, especially before/during/after storms. These clouds usually accompanies unstable air masses. Thats why the clouds are in such weird shapes. Its like, Cold air, and warm air, fluctuating with each other and the clouds just follow the wind pattern and pressure created by such air masses.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
i love watching the sky, especially before/during/after storms. These clouds usually accompanies unstable air masses. Thats why the clouds are in such weird shapes. Its like, Cold air, and warm air, fluctuating with each other and the clouds just follow the wind pattern and pressure created by such air masses.

InnerTruths.....

i love watching the sky

I also "love watching the sky".

Imagine the tragedy of watching the sky as we do..... but instead, all you could see is chemtrails.

I feel extremely sorry for these people, who deny themselves the majesty & beauty of nature.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Whoa these are awesome!! I live in Missouri so I'm hoping I might come across some of these sometime. First interesting thing that's happened in Missouri for a while...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

The "chemtrail" crowd (who mistake normal contrails) seem to lack any vestige of logic...BUT, I digress....

The CLOUDS (asperatus undulatus) that are in the very, very stunning photos already offered up, in this thread, display QUITE OBVIOUSLY clouds that inhabit a LOWER altitude than contrails!!

To suggest that these asperatus clouds are connected to "chemtrails" is...well, I wish I could think of a better word..."retarded".

'Idiotic'.

'Moronic'

'Idiotic'.

'Moronic'

Hi Weed, I am in absolute agreement about the low height of asperatus undulatus, outside of that I suppose anything is fair game. One thing I'm sure of is that there is no direct correlation to storms in this part of the world but that they usually form and dissapate in a fairly short space of time, and are very ominous looking.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by DClairvoyant

I don't know about any "mist" or "white residue"...but, since you say it's so obvious, would be just as easy to have it analysed, yes??

I live over in the UK ... continous heavy spraying over in the middle of the country and in majorly heavy popualted cities at lower atmospheric distances from the ground I'm guessing around 1000ft-1500ft...

OK, gonna interrupt you, there. 1,000 to 1,500 feet??

Are you very familiar, at all, with airplanes, and apparent altitude? Because, AT THOSE ALTITUDES, the make and model of airpane can be easily determined, even with the naked eyes. Is this the case? Heck, you could even read the registration numbers, with some decent binoculars. (Hint..in the UK, the registrations all begin with a 'G', followed by a dash (-), then FOUR more letters, all upper case).

SO...if you're estimating them at (max) 1,500, you should be able to identify them for us.

... then at night when the it gets chilly in the early hours of morning...

The airplanes are 'spraying' at night, too? Must interfere with your sleep then, eh? From only 1,500 feet, they'd still be pretty loud.

But, getting chilly in the wee hours of the AM? Sounds pretty normal for England...

... it leaves a strange residue ....Its like a sticky/powdery white substance mixed in with rain.

And, we're back to the begining...have it tested, why don't you?

We can wait.....

I live near the East Midlands Airport and yes its bloody annoying listening to airplanes flying over really really low. I'm guessing roughly 1500 feet becuase that was the height of our flight when we passed over our house and I couldn't believe it

As for plane spotting do it all the time.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Well...you live near an airport, that does happen. 'EMA' isn't exactly a a 'major' International airport...only one runway (9/27). Depending on whether you live east, or west of the airport, and how far...you will on occasion hear/see them either arriving, or departing...depending on the wind, and which runway is in use at the time.

Apparently there are already concerns regarding noise in your area, as the airport (like many) often is tasked, due to political/community pressure, to institute certain "noise abatement" restrictions and procedures. I found this, for instance --- addressed to pilot/operators:

www.boeing.com...

Naturally, though...airplanes MUST eventually fly low, near an airport...logical, yes?

For airplanes arriving...when on final approach, it is typical to be at about 2,000 feet above the ground at a point roughly 4-5 miles from landing.

For departures, altitude and distance will vary a bit more....(and they'll be a bit louder, as well)...

In any case...any "stuff" you think you're seeing on the ground? Sounds like air pollution, exhaust emissions, etc. Possibly from the airplanes' jet engines, or from other sources on the ground....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
thats cool photoshop ill show you some of mine

cache.io9.com...

media.photobucket.com...

Unless there is a video i can't take this as evidence

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's certainly hard not to see headlines like this and not think that there's something unprecedented going on within the earth - weather from global warming or some other phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... I have human faces and red and green alien creatures that are not at all cloudlike. Multiple photographs.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I thought I would share these pictures I took in my back yard in June. I thought they were really cool.

Picture link

Picture link

I tried to embed the pictures, I don't know if I was able to. The links are there.

CU

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MotherofBlessings

incresed horizontal wind shear causes ripple cloud formations, they also occure when winds interact with the topography especially mountain ranges and also different vertically travalling air masses can cause them to form, wet and dry air masses especially.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Pure excellent photos are these gravity waves or what?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join