It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? Need Help. 5/6/2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello ATS'ers.

Well, I was sitting in my dining room this afternoon and just happened to look up and out my window to see what I thought may be chem trails. I couldn't find my camera, and then couldn't find working batteries. I was able to locate both, and catch some photos before the clouds completely covered them up. Since I am not very versed in chem trails, I'm bringing these photos up to review by the experts here at ATS. I'll comment on each photo as they are displayed. Looking to see what everybody thinks. These photos were taken with a Kodak Easy Share C913 on landscape mode. The pictures are being shown in chronological order from beginning to end. Thanks a lot all!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ecb7d88679a.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo 1- I have highlighted this photo and the rest with red coloring where I think the chem trails are. This photo is taken looking due south in the sky. The 'X' pattern I think is a mix of regular clouds and the chem trails.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8a2d13425d2.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo 2- Same as before except further west in the sky, with a singular trail.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/105c56f097ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo 3- Same as before, it's almost the same photo as before, just taken a few seconds later.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f2b942ff2bb.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo 4- once again, the same singular trail, just a little further west down the line.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1380b4cfbed.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo 5- Same old song and dance. Next.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d2f09f48deb.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo 6- This is a photo of the typical Jet-Liner "vapor trail." However, as you will see in the following photos, it did not disappear as quickly as some of the others that I have seen. Photo 6, 7, and 9 are all of the same trail, roughly 8 minutes from the first picture to the last. Notice how there isn't much dissemination in the trail between photo 6 and photo 9.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69e9d145cab9.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo 7- Same as 6, but about 2 minutes later.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e52e4a0307fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo 8- Back to a picture of the original trail. There is an anomaly in the bottom of the picture. I have a feeling it was just a bird or bug that was in that shot, but I'm not certain.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01eac0cfd833.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo 9- Chemtrail roughly 8-10 minutes later. I watched this trail for quite a while after my camera died (I put used batteries into it to get some quick pix), and it didn't disseminate for about 20 minutes from the time of the original photo.

Anyhow, I appreciate all of you taking a look at these pics and letting me know what you think!

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
In pictures 6,7 and 9 you missed two huge trails

The 'trails' were there for a long time right ?
Wierd how the contrails have mutated into huge wide streaks of Barium and other goodstuff over the years....Yum yum..

[edit on 6/5/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
They started chemtrailing again today.
Just when the air was getting fit to breathe again...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
They started chemtrailing again today.
Just when the air was getting fit to breathe again...

You know, here where I live, they havent sprayd for days, then today, spray and lots of it, even short bursts too, they have even started spraying at night here...

Hmm, I saw three UFO's two nights ago, could it be related ?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Wierd how the contrails have mutated into huge wide streaks of Barium and other goodstuff over the years....Yum yum..

Holy cow! I didn't even see those before! See, that's why I love ATS! People see things that you may miss after the first pass! Thanks!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

Holy cow! I didn't even see those before! See, that's why I love ATS! People see things that you may miss after the first pass! Thanks!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

No probs, by now, there are Red Lamps on surten peoples computers blinking, and you are about to get told that it is just normal Contrails and nothing more!!!!!!!!! Stay Strong !!!

See, I don't mind the skeptics or debunkers, because I really don't know anything about the whole chemtrail conspiracy. I saw something interesting and took some pictures. I'm interested in all views. Thanks for the warning though!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Well, glad to see, in a later post, that you admit not knowing much about "chemtrails" (Hint: They are a hoax. Fearmongering by certain people who spend way too much time making websites for you to come along, and read for the first time, and apparently become "convinced").

What you have, there, my friend, are photos of everyday, common contrails.

Take your head out, up and ways from the "chemtrail" nonsense sites, and do some real research, and learning.

You owe it to yourself, lest you repeat their garbage pseudo-science and regret it later. Because, eventually, you will learn the actual science, and will feel a little bit chagrined, for having been fooled.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Well, glad to see, in a later post, that you admit not knowing much about "chemtrails" (Hint: They are a hoax. Fearmongering by certain people who spend way too much time making websites for you to come along, and read for the first time, and apparently become "convinced").

Take your head out, up and ways from the "chemtrail" nonsense sites, and do some real research, and learning.

You owe it to yourself, lest you repeat their garbage pseudo-science and regret it later. Because, eventually, you will learn the actual science, and will feel a little bit chagrined, for having been fooled.

And BOOM! goes the dynamite.

And I think you presume that I have been ingraining my brain into the chemtrail conspiracy. The only thing I know about them is from members posting on this very forum. Believe me, I am not visiting these sites. I only presented the photos to members of the board to discuss (*cough* argue) over what they may or may not be. Nothing more. This is one theory I was interested in learning about. What better way then to hear both sides of the argument, eh?

Thanks for your *ahem* brunt post. I anxiously await to see what others have to say. I'm in the middle right now, and could care less either way. I was just interested in the subject.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Whew!

Cool your jets, Myrtle!

I won't bore you with a butt-load of videos, you can go look at them for yourselves....here's is just one.

BEST way to understand clouds is by watching them in time-lapse.

(YES, contrails are actually clouds....man-made, because they form as a result of airplanes flying through the properly humid air --- air that is ALWAYS different, in humidity levels, from hour to hour, day to day, and even at various altitudes).

Here, time-lapse:

Notice how not ONE of those clouds ever comes 'down' to the Earth? They stay aloft, and pass by, overhead, as they are carried by the prevailing winds. This one example covers a six-hour time period, according to the maker.

In any case, ALL of those contrails are far too thin to do much, anyway...except, like most other types of clouds, they offer various levels f reflectivity and albedo variances, but clouds are transient, over the many hours and days....and cumulative, at times, again....very basic meteorology.

It is very, very basic stuff, thiis meteorology.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Lol!! like your "serious research" in the last chemtrail thread? You must be on the payroll man, and you are so afraid of anyone thinking otherwise that you have to spout inadequate deflections like this.

Truthseeker (and others interested), I did a Lot of research into uncovering this on the latest Chemtrail thread, and please rest assured that they are real. We are speaking about conspiracy facts, not hoaxes. Take the time to plough through these five pages and you'll learn a lot. I spent many hours, and sources range from independants, chemtrail sites, geoengineering straight-up science sources in connection to the SAG program, and some delving ino the history of chemspraying.

It should be quite apparant by the end that Weedwhacker here chooses ignorance and denial over even an ounce of disclosure on the matter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW - The matter heated up. You'll need to see pages 4 and 5.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Really glad you linked that thread, now everyone will see it for the nonsense it is, from that OP.

These sorts of "chemtrail" claims lack even basic sciences, and instead jump into a game of "connect-the-dots" that don't actually have any real connections.

Rampant, out-of-control paranoia at its worst, and people who don't know any better, and con't do the logic, get caught up in the frenzy of fear-mongering.

Dozens of times I have shown ATSers how to link to sites, online, that show real-time air traffic flights (in the continguous USA) that they can use to verify EVERY TIME they see a contrail, that it is indeed a normal, regualrtly scheduled commercial passenger jet, in most cases...could be a largish business jet, too, at altitude, making contrails.

These jets don't have special "tanks", nor equipment to "spray", for so many reasons, as I continually mention. There is nothing special about the jet fuel, either, as has been pointed out ad nauseum....

Finally, the actual scope and scale is insufficient to achieve what these "chemtrail" believers keep claiming!

Just look up HOW MUCH ASH was spewd in the Iceland eruption, and do the math!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm really glad I linked it too. Then people can study sourced articles instead of your rhetoric.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Then why don't they appear every day? I keep track of sky activity throughout the day, and for a period of about a week, ending with the day before yesterday, there was not a single "contrail" in the sky. Sometimes there are longer clear periods. If these were contrails, from regular, everyday planes going about on national, standardized flight paths, which hundreds of planes use day in and day out, then why are there sometimes periods of weeks where not a single "contrail" appears at all? Does that mean that air traffic over San Diego County has ceased? They are using different planes?

I happen to live in an area where there are tons of military planes and helicopters flying around. Also, there are several airports around me. I see tons of sky activity, including two sightings of orbs last year, witnessed by my family. (No, I don't have pictures, so if you're going to debunk me purely because I don't have proof, then go ahead.) There is only one kind of plane that ever makes "contrails." They are not commercial aircraft. I have witnessed them through my binoculars. They have no logos on them. They have three huge tanks attached to the bottom. They are completely white.

So, in the face of my personal observations and learning, what have you gone out and done to confirm your suspicions that all of this is absolutely bogus?

Also, please watch this. All of it. I don't think you'd mind sacrificing a few minutes for some real research? This guy brought his camera into a privately owned airport that apparently does weather modification, through the spraying of these clouds, and got a pilot to talk about it.

www.youtube.com...

Because, eventually, you will learn the actual science, and will feel a little bit chagrined, for having been fooled.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The clouds in the pictures indicate high relative humidity in your skies. Jet contrails in those conditions will take longer to dissipate. That's about all there is to it. "Chemtrails" are a hoax.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I get a chuckle out of everything I've seen of tv lately dealing with planes, such as the disasters shown on Discovery last night. They show clouds, microbursts, and other diagrams, but not a wisp of smoke in their imaging behind the planes. They couldn't remind anyone of that!

That was an eye-opener to see planes flying through volcanic ash. Blue St. Elmos fire coated the fuselage and wings, and the front window was a dazzling spectrum of blue energy as the particulates were electrified. It's a good thing they're grounded at times.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Chentrails are very real, one only has to open their eyes and observe the sky's. This a video of a meteorological observer Bill Abram that worked for the Canadian government and his wife who make a very good case.

Chemtrails: on the trail of our assassins

June 02, 2008 — Celia and Bill Abram, retired public school teachers, have been watching chemtrails since late 1998. A former meteorological observer with the Canadian Dept. of Transportation, Bill Abram knew early on that the chemtrails did not match his observations of cirrus or alto stratus or 'mare's tails' or anything else. It was chemtrails, not contrails, that was obscuring the sky. As a matter of fact, that's what the US government (and NATO) calls it. Not officially, of course, because it doesn't exist. That's why most of the public doesn't see them or rationalizes them away. They still trust 'their' government: They are under the sway of the ersatz collective cognitive imperative (to paraphrase Julian Jaynes). Celia and Bill Abram have been watching our double crossed skies for nearly a decade now. Celia identifies the trance state this way, "They never noticed it, haven't a clue what it is, and really aren't that alarmed when we tell them." As Celia points out, our only hope is to induce some cog dis in the trance states of Canada, the U.S., Europe, Australia..

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Very interesting all. I'm glad that I have users, from both sides of the argument, to learn about this phenomenon from.

My question to you Sauron, are these pictures indicative of what one would consider true contrails?

traditionaldrummer, hello my abnormal brain wave patterned friend! At the time of the taking of these photos, the relative humidity was around 12%. I'm not going to rule out anything until I've educated myself further on this subject from both sides, and with concrete proof from both sides.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Contrails are short not much longer than the air craft and they dissipate quickly.

Chemtrails expand into cloud cover..

Two different animals all together.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There is NO question about it. Chemtrails exist.
Really, the discussion HAS to move beyond this self-evident fact, and on to WHAT is being sprayed and WHY.
From here on out, it is IGNORE for anyone arguing against something that I can see with my own two eyes. I think that is a feature of ATS that must be used a bit more if we are to move forward with serious study and discussion.
The sun exists.
The moon exists. (What it is, well, we can discuss that. But, if you say it doesn't exist...IGNORE!)
Chemtrails exist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join