It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Hijackers are Alive and Talking!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by drew hempel

Has the BBC retracted their "Tower 7 has collapsed" report yet?

Not so much a retraction, but more of a "Sometimes we get things wrong, too. Get over it" release in 2007.

From the BBC: Sometimes we get things wrong, too. Get over it.

Needless to say, I have yet to see Dylan Avery, David Lee Griffin, or any of the other con artists behind those damned fool web conspiracy sites acknowledge this. The reason is obvious- the BBC admitting they made a mistake does nothing to advance their "the gov't is out the murder us all" conspiracy stories, but getting people to believe the BBC mysteriously knew WTC 7 was going to collapse does.

So now you claim it was just a coincidence that they “accidentally” said building 7 collapsed right before it collapsed…

I remember when you guys would say that the reporter was in front of a fake picture backdrop…

I guess you upgraded the script?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Where are the Autopsy Results of the Alledged 19 Hijackers Dave ? Has the US Goverment EVER Released them to the public ? Have you Personally seen their Death Certificates and a Coroner's Report to that effect ? No , you haven't , so how can you say they are ALL Dead ? ...Where are the Bodies Buried Dave ? ..........

Resurrected Hijackers
Suicide Hijackers Identified by the FBI Proclaim Their Innocence
Of the 19 identities assigned by the FBI to the alleged suicide hijackers of the four commandeered jetliners, at least six have been disputed. The FBI's September 14, 2001 press release identifying the suspects included names and, in some cases, other personal details. 1 The FBI's September 27, 2001 press release included color photographs for each of the 19 suspects. 2

Reports
A handful of reports, most from one to two weeks after the attack, identified at least six men living in the middle east whose names -- and in some cases other identifying details -- matched those on the FBI's list.

Abdulaziz Alomari
Abdulaziz Alomari was identified by the FBI as the hijacker who accompanied Mohamed Atta from the connecting flight from Portland and helped him hijack and pilot Flight 11 into the North Tower. Abdulaziz told the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper: "The name [listed by the FBI] is my name and the birth date is the same as mine, but I am not the one who bombed the World Trade Center in New York." 3 Saudi Embassy officials in Washington defended the innocence of Alomari, saying that his passport was stolen in 1996 and that he had reported the theft to the police. 4

Saeed Alghamdi
Saeed Alghamdi, a Saudi Airlines pilot, was identified by the FBI of being a hijacker of Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania. Alghamdi was "shocked and furious" to learn this three days after the attack, noting that his name, place of residence, date of birth, and occupation matched those described by the FBI. "You cannot imagine what it is like to be described as a terrorist - and a dead man - when you are innocent and alive," said Alghamdi, who considered legal action against the FBI. 5

Salem Al-Hamzi
Al-Hamzi was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 77, thought to have crashed into the Pentagon. Al-Hamzi said: "I have never been to the United States and have not been out of Saudi Arabia in the past two years." 6

Ahmed Al-Nami
Al-Nami was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 93. Al-Nami said: "I'm still alive, as you can see. I was shocked to see my name mentioned by the American Justice Department. I had never even heard of Pennsylvania where the plane I was supposed to have hijacked." 7

Waleed Alshehri
Waleed Alshehri, a Saudi Arabian pilot, was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 11. Alshehri turned up in Morocco after the attack where he contacted both the Saudi and American authorities to tell them he was not involved in the attack. 8 9

Abdulrahman al-Omari
Abdulrahman al-Omari, a Saudi Airlines pilot, was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 11. After learning this, he visited the US consulate in Jeddah to demand an explanation. 10

Ameer and Adnan Bukhari
Ameer and Adnan Bukhari were named by CNN as suspected hijackers of Flight 175, the jetliner which crashed into the South Tower, in an article dated 9/13/01. In a correction, CNN stated that Ameer Bukhari died in a small plane crash in Florida, and that Adnan was still alive in Florida, having passed a polygraph test to confirm his innocence. 11

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
So now you claim it was just a coincidence that they “accidentally” said building 7 collapsed right before it collapsed…

Apparently you missed the part where the BBC said...

"We're not part of a conspiracy. Nobody told us what to say or do on September 11th. We didn't get told in advance that buildings were going to fall down. We didn't receive press releases or scripts in advance of events happening."

...so everythign and anythign else contrary to this is 100% the product of your own imagination. If you're going to continue with these silly conspiracy stiories then you'll need something more concrete to back them up with than just, "Well, isn't THAT interesting (wink wink)".

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So like I said, your theory is that it was just a weird coincidence that they “accidentally” reported that a building did collapse right before it really did collapse....

I wonder what the chances of that are…
How do you “mistakenly” report something anyway?

I remember when you guys would say that the reporter was in front of a fake picture backdrop…

I guess you upgraded the script?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Resurrected Hijackers
Of the 19 identities assigned by the FBI to the alleged suicide hijackers of the four commandeered jetliners, at least six have been disputed. The FBI's September 14, 2001 press release identifying the suspects included names and, in some cases, other personal details. 1 The FBI's September 27, 2001 press release included color photographs for each of the 19 suspects. 2

Reports
A handful of reports, most from one to two weeks after the attack, identified at least six men living in the middle east whose names -- and in some cases other identifying details -- matched those on the FBI's list.

Abdulaziz Alomari
Abdulaziz Alomari was identified by the FBI as the hijacker who accompanied Mohamed Atta from the connecting flight from Portland and helped him hijack and pilot Flight 11 into the North Tower. Abdulaziz told the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper: "The name [listed by the FBI] is my name and the birth date is the same as mine, but I am not the one who bombed the World Trade Center in New York." 3 Saudi Embassy officials in Washington defended the innocence of Alomari, saying that his passport was stolen in 1996 and that he had reported the theft to the police. 4

Saeed Alghamdi
Saeed Alghamdi, a Saudi Airlines pilot, was identified by the FBI of being a hijacker of Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania. Alghamdi was "shocked and furious" to learn this three days after the attack, noting that his name, place of residence, date of birth, and occupation matched those described by the FBI. "You cannot imagine what it is like to be described as a terrorist - and a dead man - when you are innocent and alive," said Alghamdi, who considered legal action against the FBI. 5

Salem Al-Hamzi
Al-Hamzi was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 77, thought to have crashed into the Pentagon. Al-Hamzi said: "I have never been to the United States and have not been out of Saudi Arabia in the past two years." 6

Ahmed Al-Nami
Al-Nami was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 93. Al-Nami said: "I'm still alive, as you can see. I was shocked to see my name mentioned by the American Justice Department. I had never even heard of Pennsylvania where the plane I was supposed to have hijacked." 7

Waleed Alshehri
Waleed Alshehri, a Saudi Arabian pilot, was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 11. Alshehri turned up in Morocco after the attack where he contacted both the Saudi and American authorities to tell them he was not involved in the attack. 8 9

Abdulrahman al-Omari
Abdulrahman al-Omari, a Saudi Airlines pilot, was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 11. After learning this, he visited the US consulate in Jeddah to demand an explanation. 10

Ameer and Adnan Bukhari
Ameer and Adnan Bukhari were named by CNN as suspected hijackers of Flight 175, the jetliner which crashed into the South Tower, in an article dated 9/13/01. In a correction, CNN stated that Ameer Bukhari died in a small plane crash in Florida, and that Adnan was still alive in Florida, having passed a polygraph test to confirm his innocence. 11

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

Can you please link me to the article you are citing? I would like to read this. I need a good link to share with others to show them that the hijackers are alive.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by PookztA]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Sure , here you go ........

911research.wtc7.net...

guardian.150m.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Where are the Autopsy Results of the Alledged 19 Hijackers Dave ? Has the US Goverment EVER Released them to the public ? Have you Personally seen their Death Certificates and a Coroner's Report to that effect ? No , you haven't , so how can you say they are ALL Dead ? ...Where are the Bodies Buried Dave ? ..........

Dude, I really shouldn't have to tell you that if you have such a ridiculously stringent criteria of acceptable evidence that you have to resort to becoming a ghoul and demand to see body parts and coroner reports, it's not out of any desire to learn the facts beghind the 9/11 attack. It's out of desperation from having to defend an undefendable position that you don't want to be false.

Besides, what's good for the goose is good for the gander- you conspiracy people keep insisting that Bin Laden died from a bad liver...? All right, show me his liver.

Resurrected Hijackers

All right, let's recap this thread- some conspiracy fetishist or another originally posted some outrageous claim from one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites that the "hijackers are alive and talking" (namely, Waleed Alshehri) and I posted proof of exactly how it's a lie (the 15th post in this thread). YOU now come along and insist I'm wrong...by repeating literally the same crap from those very damned fool conspiracy web sites I just showed was wrong to begin with. Your post was proven to be completely a lie long before you even posted it!

I want to make myself clear. I am no here to humiliate anyone or insult anyone here. I'm simply here to show how these damned fool conspriacy web sites are putting out rubbish to get you all paranoid over shadows specifically so you're not putting your foot in your mouth like this. You're certainly not stupid, it's just that you keep going to those con artists for your information and you don't know you're being conned.

Now you've learned something.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by PookztA

Sure , here you go ........

thanks a bunch Zanti!

-Abe

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Define " Rubbish " Dave . Your Ghoul insinuation is also quite Laughable considering you Still did not answer my questions . The Fact is Dave , you don't know the answers , so why keep trying to defend those who Do ? .....

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I even showed you the disclaimer that shows even the people running the web site aren't vouching for it.

A disclaimer does not mean the site is wrong.

If you don't want to listen to the evidence that shows your conspriacy stories are rubbish then don't ask for it.

Too bad you cannot show actual evidnece that the site is wrong or that he is dead.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 13-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Too bad you cannot show actual evidnece that the site is wrong or that he is dead.

There is evidence that proves they are dead Roger. The evidence that shows they are dead, proves your website is in error. You see, YOU have to supply the evidence at they are alive.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Apparently you missed the part where the BBC said...

"We're not part of a conspiracy. Nobody told us what to say or do on September 11th. We didn't get told in advance that buildings were going to fall down. We didn't receive press releases or scripts in advance of events happening."

...so everythign and anythign else contrary to this is 100% the product of your own imagination. If you're going to continue with these silly conspiracy stiories then you'll need something more concrete to back them up with than just, "Well, isn't THAT interesting (wink wink)".

I am kind of confused by this post...

Are you suggesting the there is some other explanation besides that they just accidentally reported building 7 collapsed and it was just a coincidence that they accidentally reported something right before it really happened?

I remember official story believers use to claim that the reporter was standing in front of a fake background and not a live shot, do you believe that?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
There is evidence that proves they are dead Roger.

What evidence, DNA? You have no evidence they are all dead.

Do you have DNA evidence they are all dead and that all the names match?

[edit on 14-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
What evidence, DNA? You have no evidence they are all dead.

Do you have DNA evidence they are all dead and that all the names match?

There is video of them going through security prior to getting on the plane. There are recordings of some of them in the cockpit. There is DNA on some that was matched.

What evidence to you have to support your theory.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
There is video of them going through security prior to getting on the plane. There are recordings of some of them in the cockpit. There is DNA on some that was matched.

But sorry, no evidence if they are all dead and who they were.

NO DNA EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE DEAD OR WHO THEY WERE.

All i have to do is show reasonable doubt that they are alive or the official story is wrong and i have done that.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Are you suggesting the there is some other explanation besides that they just accidentally reported building 7 collapsed and it was just a coincidence that they accidentally reported something right before it really happened?

I am not "suggesting " anything. I am coming out and specifically saying the BBC is openly admitting they were grasping any information and rumors and they wound up misidentifying the building that had fallen as one that would fall later. I am likewise coming out and specifically saying the only thing you have to show they're wrong is this "well, isn't THAT coincidence interesting (wink wink)" innuendo. I despise innuendo becuase it's the coward's way of making a derogatory accusation without actually coming out and saying it, in this case, the BBC is involved in outright murder and a massive coverup, and they inadvertedly let slip they had foreknowledge of the event. You know as well as I do that if you ever came out and specififcally said that, you'd get your butt sued off for libel.

Let's cut to the chase, right now- what evidence do you have that shows the BBC was involved in this conspiracy of your other than this "well, isn''t THAT interesting (wink wink)" innuendo? Any insider reports? Any eyewitness accounts or leaked memos? Anything?

I remember official story believers use to claim that the reporter was standing in front of a fake background and not a live shot, do you believe that?

I don't know anything about that. All I know is that the only people I've seen actively embellishing their statements here are the conspriacy theorists. I can show you as many examples of this that you'd like.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I am not "suggesting " anything. I am coming out and specifically saying the BBC is openly admitting they were grasping any information and rumors and they wound up misidentifying the building that had fallen as one that would fall later.

Misidentifying?

This was after the collapse of building 1 and 2 had already been reported.

So again, just to be clear. Your theory is that they just accidentally reported that ANOTHER building had collapsed, and soon after the only other building to collapse was coincidentally that same building.

I despise innuendo becuase it's the coward's way of making a derogatory accusation without actually coming out and saying it, in this case, the BBC is involved in outright murder and a massive coverup, and they inadvertedly let slip they had foreknowledge of the event.

This is just a bunch of unnecessary speculation...

I don't know anything about that. All I know is that the only people I've seen actively embellishing their statements here are the conspriacy theorists. I can show you as many examples of this that you'd like.

Well I just thought it was interesting how official story believers use to rationalize this by saying that building 7 wasn’t really still standing but have now switched to the “coincidence” theory.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Define " Rubbish " Dave . Your Ghoul insinuation is also quite Laughable considering you Still did not answer my questions . The Fact is Dave , you don't know the answers , so why keep trying to defend those who Do ? .....

All right, let's recap THIS discussion...some religious nut who thinks Jesus visited the American Indians is trying to sell people his "everything you know is wrong and I'll tell you the truth is you give me your money" book by using claims the BBC retracted, the Saudi government is refuting, and the family members of the hijackers are sayign is false, and yet HE is right and the BBC, the Saudi gov't, and the relatives of the hijackers are all wrong all becuase...you read one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites that's quoting the exact same retracted, refuted, and false information the religious nut trying to selling a book is quoting.

Does that pretty much sum it up?

[edit on 14-3-2010 by GoodOlDave]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join