It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Hijackers are Alive and Talking!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Has the BBC retracted their "Tower 7 has collapsed" report yet?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
The only thing this proves is the extreme lengths in absurdity the conspiracy fetishists will go to grasp at any straw that helps them keep their unworkable conspiracy stories alive.

WHAT THE DAMNED FOOL CONSPIRACY WEB SITES ARE TELLING US:

A BBC news reporter found Wail Al-Shehri alive in Morocco shortly after 9/11. He is the son of a Saudi diplomat and trained as a pilot.

WHAT THE DAMNED FOOL CONSPIRACY WEB SITES ARE DELIBERATELY LEAVING OUT:

This was a whole other Wail Al-Shehri. The family of the real one reported to news reporters that he hasn't been seen in the ten months leading up to 9/11 and hasn't been heard from since, and they acknowledged the other Wail Al-Shehri the BBC found was a different person. In 2002 the Saudi gov't acknowledged that 15 of the 19 hijackers (including Wail Al-Shehri) were in fact Saudi nationals and were in fact deceased.

In 2006 the BBC had retracted the original story as a case of mistaken identity, namely becuase all these damned fool conspiracy web sites were using their story to foist their BS onto people to get them all paranoid over shadows. David Ray Griffin and the rest of the con artists behind those web sites certainly aren't stupid so they certainly have to know all this, particularly since all this had come out years ago...they simply don't care becuase their agenda is to make a quick buck off the gullible conspriacy theorist crowd, not to promote the truth. Conspiracy fetishists like the OP certainly aren't stupid either...they're simply going to those damned fool conspiracy web sites for all their information so of course they're not going to know any better.

The full story (and bibliography) can be found here:

The conspiracy fetishists lying like a rug again

So, go ahead and say the family of Wail Al-Shehri are "disnformation agents working to cover up the 9/11 conspiracy". I double dog dare you.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by GoodOlDave]

ats is a conspiracy site last time i checked so why are you here if you feel this way?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

Has the BBC retracted their "Tower 7 has collapsed" report yet?

Not so much a retraction, but more of a "Sometimes we get things wrong, too. Get over it" release in 2007.

From the BBC: Sometimes we get things wrong, too. Get over it.

Needless to say, I have yet to see Dylan Avery, David Lee Griffin, or any of the other con artists behind those damned fool web conspiracy sites acknowledge this. The reason is obvious- the BBC admitting they made a mistake does nothing to advance their "the gov't is out the murder us all" conspiracy stories, but getting people to believe the BBC mysteriously knew WTC 7 was going to collapse does.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I am sure that CNN has released their correction as well since these things happen all the time?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The only thing this proves is the extreme lengths in absurdity the conspiracy fetishists will go to grasp at any straw that helps them keep their unworkable conspiracy stories alive.

Please check out the following site that collects data for the government.

www.trackingthethreat.com...
Majed Moqed
Entity Type: Person
Entity Status: Alive
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 22 Sep 2003
Date Modified: 06 Jun 2007

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shake

ats is a conspiracy site last time i checked so why are you here if you feel this way?

ATS is not a conspiracy site, per se. It's more of a conspriacy clearinghouse, where people from both sides of the story can come and discuss their myriad details. They don't generate any conspiracy theories themselves, but rather, they merely repeat the conspiracies that others create, so they aren't afraid of honest debate.

When I say "conspiracy site" I'm referring to the web sites (I.E. Dylan Avery's Loose Change site) who DO invent in-house conspiracies that run contrary to the facts, and who are deathly afraid of any honest discussion of them. I know this becuase I joined their web site to discuss the flaws in Loose Change and I was banned after three weeks. In their YOU ARE BANNED message to me they specifically said it was becuase they didn't appreciate the material I was presenting.

Thus, Dylan Avery is afraid of the material I post here, but ATS isn't. That should tell you who wants to keep things honest and who doesn't, right there.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I'm curious as to how many people you think you've converted to your way of thinking. I bet that number is pretty close to zero.
While on the other hand, I bet many have been converted to the belief that there is something desperately wrong with the official story, precisely because you oppose it in such a ridiculous and predictable manner.

I want to thank you and your Jref pals for doing more to convince people of the lies of 911 than anyone else.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You weren't around a long time ago. So you know you are wrong.

ATS did posts on things like the fema camps and a few others i cant think of off hand..

They are directly involved wit the CT's themselves, and if you look at their best of from ats.com it shows they post about the conspiracies themselves.

I dont know where you get off saying ATS isnt a CT site thats is how it started..

Damn research is fail on this one.

Here is ATS.coms profile.

ATS.com Profile

[edit on 3/11/2010 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Please check out the following site that collects data for the government.

www.trackingthethreat.com...
Majed Moqed
Entity Type: Person
Entity Status: Alive
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 22 Sep 2003
Date Modified: 06 Jun 2007

No, they do NOT collect data for the government. They're vendors for database solutions that happens to be running a prototype database to showcase what their product can do. The disclaimer is right on their web site:

About the Data
This site contains information collected from thousands of open source reports, documents, news stories, and other places which are deemed worthy of note. It is presented here in a concise and organized fashion as a demonstration of some of the capabilities of Sentinel Visualizer. While we have attempted to assign some degree of credibility to its accuracy, no representation is made or implied that all data contained herein is completely reliable. Users of any TrackingTheThreat.com content are cautioned and advised that they should do their own independent verification of any information.

Nice try.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Not sure if this is topical enough, but your post triggered what has been in my mind for some time, especially now that the big list of 'heaviyweights' came out, including John Farmer.

The so-called "Official Story"??? Is it defined, yet?

The 9/11 Commision Report is only part of it, methinks.

And, I think what's being 'covered up' is nothing more than negligence....possibly might even rise to "criminal negligence"...and THAT is what's being swept under the rug.

NOT some grand plot to pre-rig buildings for demoliton, in some incredibly complicated, yet orchestrated machination that defies logic.

It is simply people whose careers would be ruined, at the least, or they would be found criminally negligible, at worst.

All the rest of, all these other discussions, are smoke screens...because one the 'bug' gets into some people's minds, their imaginations run wild.

AND, there are plenty and plenty of very bad informations out there, some based on uneducated speculation in fields where the person doing the speculation has no expertise, or some blatantly WRONG stuff because, well....there is always a profit motive in this confusion, for some with no morals, to capitalize on.

As to these "names"? Arabic names are very hard for Westerners to understand, and to spell sometimes. Confusion and mistaken identies happen in those instances.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Quite honestly I think it's all irrelevant. Our Government has been hijacked (long before 9/11) and Justice is not coming anytime soon - if ever.
No superheros are on the way to rescue us.
The majority of Americans couldn't care less that they are enslaved even when they are vaguely aware of it.

I personally think the worst is usually the truth when it comes to other Human Beings and History pretty much agrees with me. Many times I feel that the Universe isn't moving fast enough to snuff Humanity out of existence completely.

So, there you have it. I really don't care to argue the niceties surround the events of 911. Nature will have its laugh regardless.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
You weren't around a long time ago. So you know you are wrong.

ATS did posts on things like the fema camps and a few others i cant think of off hand..

They are directly involved wit the CT's themselves, and if you look at their best of from ats.com it shows they post about the conspiracies themselves.

Would you mind terribly giving me an example of this? The only thing I can see are thousands and thousands of articles that third parties write and post here. Even the ATS feeds I get mailed to me are posts written by others and posted here, which some moderator or another judge to be written well enough to disseminate.

Not thast it matters, as I've said before, my philosophy is that it falsehoods, rather than the truth, that need fear critique. ATS allows free discussion over all the material it handles while Dylan Avery et al deathly fear any honest discussion over the rubbish they put out to the point where they need censorship to keep them alive. I know this becuase I've seen it with my own eyes. Regardless of what ATS may or may not be doing, they still have my respect in that regard. Your even remotely comparing ATS to those con artists behind Loose Change is an insult to ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The truth movement has been excited over the somewhat increase in exposure to the MSM.

Their failure in the New Hampshire elections luckily for them did not receive any negative publicity on the MSM.

Now... David Griffin just knocked them back down to where they were prior to the ABC attention.

Really guys? Alive Hijackers? This has been thoroughly debunked and rehashed I don't know how many times. Even Mohammad Atta's father admitted that his son was a terrorist.

Griffin is another charlatan that is out to make money. PERIOD. His work has been refuted by scientists, and engineers since he started writing his dribble.

Does anyone find it interesting that he refuses to debate his topics with professionals?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Nice try.

So then you should be able to post something to prove the data wrong then, correct?

If not then you must admit the data is correct.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Nice try.

So then you should be able to post something to prove the data wrong then, correct?

If not then you must admit the data is correct.

Sorry, but this cute little game of yours isn't working for you. The Saudi government acknowledged in 2002 that 15 of the 19 hijackers (including Majed Moqed) were Saudi nationals, and their families have beed notified. So yes, the Saudi gov't is declaring them legally dead.

Saudi gov't admits 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi nationals

Now, be an adult and admit this whole bit is complete rubbish already. It's one thing to be promoting these conspiracy stories of yours but even you have to know when to cut your losses.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Does anyone find it interesting that he refuses to debate his topics with professionals?

How can he when he's got a PhD in philosophical theology? A philosophical theologan vs an engineer? THAT would make for great entertainment!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Now, be an adult and admit this whole bit is complete rubbish already. It's one thing to be promoting these conspiracy stories of yours but even you have to know when to cut your losses.

Sorry but i do not live in a fantasy world, so i have to go with the facts and evidence of reallity.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Sorry but i do not live in a fantasy world, so i have to go with the facts and evidence of reallity.

All right, look, I'm not going to play these children's game with you. You ASKED me to show how that "Majed Moqed is alive" bit was rubbish and I gave it to you. I even showed you the disclaimer that shows even the people running the web site aren't vouching for it. If you don't want to listen to the evidence that shows your conspriacy stories are rubbish then don't ask for it. Don't just say, "it's all a lie" and then run away giggling. Show mw why it's a lie.

Holding onto these certified false claims solely to satisfy some political ideology you have is NOT behavior I should expect from someone claiming to be "interested in finding the truth behind the events of 9/11". I shouldn't have to point that out to you.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Please watch the video.
www.youtube.com...

It looks like 911 is getting a lot of mainstream media attention.
I believe something is about to break.
More proof the 911 commissioners ignored the facts and helped the Bush administration in their cover-up.

Why is 911 getting a lot of media attention, does anyone know?

Wow this is great! I always had a big hunch that there were no planes involved. I am a huge supporter of the Directed Energy Weapon and no-planes conclusions, because there is so much evidence which supports these conclusions. This is what I am talking about. I do not believe planes hit these towers. Thanks for posting the video.

I think the 9/11 Truth Movement is getting a lot of mainstream media attention because the same people that planned 9/11 also planned the 9/11 Truth Movement. They planted people like Alex Jones and Dr. Steven Jones and Richard Gage in the movement in order to steer it in a false direction, away from the truth. This is just my opinion, so please respect it. I honestly believe that these people are steering the 9/11 Truth Movement away from the truth that 9/11 was caused by Directed Energy Weapons which are supplied by Free Energy. By covering up 9/11, they are covering up the truth about Free Energy. This is why folks like Richard Gage and Dr. Steven Jones are now appearing on mainstream media in my opinion, because it is misleading people to think that explosives (nano-thermite) could somehow have brought down the buildings in that way.

Of course, you will never see Dr. Judy Wood or The Hutchinson Effect being discussed on TV, because talking about those things would be waking people up to the truth about the existence of Free Energy technology.

9/11 is about FREE ENERGY in my opinion, so that is why the same people that planned 9/11 are the ones leading the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Take this quote for example:

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." - Vladimir Lenin

I honestly believe that the 9/11 Truth Movement has many disinfo agents in it that are leading the movement away from the truth.

Just my 2 cents.

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M1 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

[edit on 13-3-2010 by PookztA]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join