It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Hijackers are Alive and Talking!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Please watch the video.
www.youtube.com...

It looks like 911 is getting a lot of mainstream media attention.
I believe something is about to break.
More proof the 911 commissioners ignored the facts and helped the Bush administration in their cover-up.

Why is 911 getting a lot of media attention, does anyone know?

[edit on 10-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
After the OP, I'm the first post, and already this is under "close staff scrutiny"... Curious.

This is just another snippet to fly in the face of the official story. Let's hope that the truth keeps coming and that it breaks the falsehoods that have been told and re-told in order to protect the crooks that had a hand in that days events.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh boy, more regurgitation of stuff debunked years ago.

Nope, those hijackers are dead as doornails.

Hijackers all dead

Abdulaziz Al Omari
DEAD

Ahmed Al-Nami
DEAD

Khalid Al Mihdhar
DEAD

Mohammed Atta
DEAD

Said al-Ghamdi
DEAD

Salem Al-Hamzi
DEAD

Wail Al-Shehri
DEAD

Waleed Alshehri
DEAD

Mohand Alshehri
DEAD

Mistaken identities, same name different people. No proof of them being alive at all.

Hell even AQ says they are dead:

The 19 Martyrs

I wouldnt consider one news center from Russia as "a lot of media attention".

And Dr. Griffin himself is way out of his league when it comes to his claims. Why? I dont see how having a Ph.D. in philosophical theology makes him an expert on highrise engineering, architecture, and chemistry, and more believable than the thousands of of actual professional engineers and architects who were on NIST and the ASCE who actually know what they are doing and came to a consensus on why the WTCs came down the way they did. As for the 9/11 Commission, they were responsible for piecing together the data, information, events leading upto 9/11 and who dropped the ball in the intelligence world. NOT about the collapses of the WTCs.

[edit on 3/10/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

This news is quite frankly , Old News concerning the fate's of some of the alledged 9//11 Hijackers . Case in point , this July 07 Video ..........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Thank you GenRadek for presenting information from a proven well-known disinformation website, from 911 myths

www.911myths.com...

It has been proven that seven of the hijackers are alive today.

At Least 7 of the 9/11
Hijackers are Still Alive

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

This news is quite frankly , Old News concerning the fate's of some of the alledged 9//11 Hijackers . Case in point , this July 07 Video ..........

www.youtube.com...

Did you not watch my video? My video and your video are two different segments mine is very current.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So you didnt bother to read through everything there? Not even the AQ Al-jazeera video of the martyrs is enough evidence for you? Everything you posted has been debunked.

And no, the website from which i posted this from has not been proven to be any disinfo. I never saw anyone prove this was disinfo to begin with. Just saying it does not make it so. And sorry, but those hijackers are all burning in the eternal fires of damnation, wondering, "where are my 72 virgins??"

Oh by the way, then how did AQ and Al-Jazeera get the "home pictures" of many of the hijackers for their video??

19 Martyrs Video

[edit on 3/10/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Yes , I did view it , and like I said in my previous post , this information about the " Alledged " Hijackers has been reported before .

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

I have seen this query quite a bit lately.

The "scrutiny" warning is default for any new thread in the 9/11 forum.

This was put up by the mods because the truthers and the trusters weren't playing nice with each other.

On to topic ... there does seem to be a lot of media attention on 9/11 lately ... maybe someone is onto something ... or maybe it's just sensationalist crap ...

Either way, we are never going to know the full story unless there is a proper, independent investigation into the attack.

No one can argue with that.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
9/11 myths has some good reading. Not saying I'm buying it, but it does seem well presented and gives me another starting point to research. It's all about finding the truth here and denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

True you did, but my video just came out.
You presented an old video that’s all.
Mine was also about David Ray Griffins new book.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Dr. Griffins book has been out for a while though.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

There is nothing to be curious about because all threads posted in the 9/11 forums always seem to have that at the bottom. They watch the threads posted in here closely because it gets out of hand sometimes and things get way off topic. I like that they do this because then I can actually read the info without having to go thru pages of name calling.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
After the OP, I'm the first post, and already this is under "close staff scrutiny"... Curious.

This is just another snippet to fly in the face of the official story. Let's hope that the truth keeps coming and that it breaks the falsehoods that have been told and re-told in order to protect the crooks that had a hand in that days events.

I've commented on this a few months back about the Due to Demand yada yada yada that this 9/11 op is being monitored closely. It seems to happen only to 9/11 OP's. I have a theory though, I think that it may be the sites way of telling us without telling us. And that is not them are doing the monitoring but someone else. Why is it so important to watch and monitor the 9/11 OP's? I think that as the years go by and the strings that wrapped this day up like a christmas package start to unwrap, it's starting to look as if parts of our govt. may have known or done stuff that they shouldn't have and it's scaring the PTB in the US and in other countries.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The only thing this proves is the extreme lengths in absurdity the conspiracy fetishists will go to grasp at any straw that helps them keep their unworkable conspiracy stories alive.

WHAT THE DAMNED FOOL CONSPIRACY WEB SITES ARE TELLING US:

A BBC news reporter found Wail Al-Shehri alive in Morocco shortly after 9/11. He is the son of a Saudi diplomat and trained as a pilot.

WHAT THE DAMNED FOOL CONSPIRACY WEB SITES ARE DELIBERATELY LEAVING OUT:

This was a whole other Wail Al-Shehri. The family of the real one reported to news reporters that he hasn't been seen in the ten months leading up to 9/11 and hasn't been heard from since, and they acknowledged the other Wail Al-Shehri the BBC found was a different person. In 2002 the Saudi gov't acknowledged that 15 of the 19 hijackers (including Wail Al-Shehri) were in fact Saudi nationals and were in fact deceased.

In 2006 the BBC had retracted the original story as a case of mistaken identity, namely becuase all these damned fool conspiracy web sites were using their story to foist their BS onto people to get them all paranoid over shadows. David Ray Griffin and the rest of the con artists behind those web sites certainly aren't stupid so they certainly have to know all this, particularly since all this had come out years ago...they simply don't care becuase their agenda is to make a quick buck off the gullible conspriacy theorist crowd, not to promote the truth. Conspiracy fetishists like the OP certainly aren't stupid either...they're simply going to those damned fool conspiracy web sites for all their information so of course they're not going to know any better.

The full story (and bibliography) can be found here:

The conspiracy fetishists lying like a rug again

So, go ahead and say the family of Wail Al-Shehri are "disnformation agents working to cover up the 9/11 conspiracy". I double dog dare you.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hello,

www.youtube.com...

Apparently, it seems the MSM is on damage control. Pointing fingers away from the culprits responsible, making free thinkers "look bad."

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I agree great video
that was a good interview from Avery.
Looks like ABC was caught of its guard and their agenda blew up in their faces.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Apparently, it seems the MSM is on damage control. Pointing fingers away from the culprits responsible, making free thinkers "look bad."

Dylan Avery is peddling every idiotic conspiracy story from "missile pods on the planes that hit 9/11" to "Flight 93 actually landed in Ohio" and you're claiming that MSM is the one who's "pointing fingers away from the culprits responsible"?!? Good GOD you can't be serious.

All you need to do is to go on Avery's web site and see for yourself that it's an entire shopping mall of conspiracy trinkets, to understand his agenda is to make a quick buck off of gullible conspriacy people.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

"ABC is making truthers 'look bad'" ????

I think Dylan Avery is doing that to himself, thank you very much.

He looks.....BAD! But, unlike Jesse Ventura, at least he has a full head of hair. The soul patch has to go, though...Dylan, it's the 21st century, dude!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I am wondering how this kid is still alive?

I am guessing he is constantly "monitored"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join