It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See, even the Chilean are suspecting HAARP!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

It's transparent because it's ever so easy to measure what's coming out of it. Massive antennae like the ones they use there are not very accurate, and so it's trivial for anyone to measure what they're up to. Also it's partly funded by a university, and publishes its findings frequently on the website. Now, if you want to ask if that's all the findings it has, first you have to show what evidence gives you reason to think that.

You've yet to show any reason to think it's anything other than HAARP claims it to be. You've just talked a lot about other stuff and claimed it somehow relates to HAARP.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Climate science is not about controlling the weather, neither is the meteorology. This is real life, not GI Joe and noone is building a weather dominator.

Scientists cant even find alternative fuel and you think they can control the weather? as if that would even earn a paycheck!!! its about as logical as finding a hole to the center of the earth. there goes my inbox full fo messages about the hollow earth that is real and everyone knows about yet NOONE has ever been to!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

It is obvious you are incapable of nothing more than just a duck and weave denial campaign. How about a quote when you respond to my replies. My posts are short and to the point, so you will never get busted for excessive quoting.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This statement is all over the web.
I can not find a legit source. Does any one know if it is carried any where except blog sites?

D sidious you should know--- you like to believe Russian news.

Russian Space Forces (VKS) monitoring the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that as expected the US has unleashed another one of their earthquake weapons tests upon the Americas resulting in a catastrophic 8.8 magnitude trembler hitting the South American Nation of Chile.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Yeah, it's more conspiracy insanity spewed across the net by people who want to live in their delusional worlds where mad scientists live in Alaska blasting negative energy waves across the world, creating earthquakes in Haiti and Chile so the lizard people can escape the hollow earth. Or whatever nonsense is de rigeur today.

Some crappy news story is not evidence. No wonder you believe all this pap if that's your level of integrity.

Oh, and here's that link:

/yg2o5tx

[edit on 1-3-2010 by davesidious]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Forum Thread reading 101:
There is no need to quote your posts.
If you are in doubt about which post we are responding to, Simply left click the link the header of this post...thats the one just above these words that reads:
"Reply to post by Donny 4 million" Amazing...It takes you right to the post that we are responding to.Try it!

Simple huh? It will help you remember which post we are
replying to. I think everyone here already knew this.

Just so that you know.. the Senior research physicist at the NRL in charge of HAARP, IS a HAM.

What would you like to ask him?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sowtruth

As I said, the amplitude of the ELF/VLF waves is very low. Much lower than naturally produced radiation.

The article you linked is hardly "scientific proof" of anything. The results of the experiment are inconsistent to say the least.

The "ELF experiment" uses sound waves, mechanical waves. ELF radiation is electromagnetic radiation. Electromagnetic radiation does not cause matter to vibrate (without an antenna, tuner, rectifier, and speaker system). As I said, very little science on the History Channel.

The History Channel "documentary" is incorrect. HAARP does not have the capability of lifting the ionosphere. And, as I said, the area of the ionosphere which is a affected is miles higher than the jetstreams.

The generators at HAARP can produce 12.5Mw of electricity. The radio transmitters which are powered by that electricity can produce 3.6Mw.

Yes, cloud seeding has been going on for a long time. Need some rain? Call these guys:
www.nawcinc.com...

EISCAT transmitters can produce 1.2Mw. One third of what HAARP can produce.

[edit on 3/1/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ask them why they are constantly upping the power and why are countries all over the planet doing the same thing?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Because that's what the stations are there to do? To study the ionosphere? The more power they have, the more they can study. Just like observatories are constantly trying to increase the resolution of their telescopes, HAARP and other ionospheric research facilities are trying to do the same - by increasing their power.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

HAARP reached it's full design capability of 3.6Mw in 2007. EISCAT was completed in 1980.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Davesidious is correct. The Study of the Ionosphere is of vital importance to National Defense. GPS And Space based radar are highly affected by fluctuations in the Ionosphere.

The increase in power is to help get improved measurement resolution. These power levels can In no way cause an Earthquake.

The Following conference took place last month at KFFO (Wright Patterson Air Force Base)
Ionospheric Effects on Space-based Radar
www.usasymposium.com...

The partially ionized upper atmosphere can cause a variety of well-known propagation effects on radio waves including refraction, polarization rotation, group delay, scattering, and phase and amplitude fluctuations. For radar applications utilizing trans-ionospheric ray paths, these effects may result in range and look-angle errors, multi-path, non-stationary clutter and Doppler and cross-section fluctuations. The severity of these effects and their potential impact on system performance are strongly dependent on ionospheric conditions, radar parameters and the specific application under consideration. Talks in this session will provide an overview of ionospheric effects on space-based radars over a broad frequency spectrum derived from a combination of modeling techniques and actual measurements.

These are the real studies That HAARP and other ground and space based equipment are used for. They really don't have time to play around. It Is NOT A weapon system. But it does do research and space weather forecasting in support of Space based military equipment and communication systems.

www.sciencedaily.com...

The Earth's ionosphere is the primary source for errors in GPS and other navigation systems. Also, regions of turbulence in the ionosphere provide disruptions of GPS and communications signals that make the systems unusable. CITRIS will provide ionospheric data that will help the Navy locate harmful regions in the ionosphere. "In the future, we expect that the CITRIS measurements will provide a warning of impending outages for both civilian and military radio systems"

www-star.stanford.edu...

Edit to add: Phage is also correct. The designed power level of HAARP has been reached:3.6Mw.

Also: Stay tuned for an upcoming moon bounce from Arecibo with an ERP of 25Mw or more in the 40Meter Band! I will let you guys know when so you can listen to it on your shortwave radios!

Enjoy.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Zeptepi]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You guys are incorrigible. So now you are saying there is No way HAARP can increase it's out put?
Did you ever hear of a new design ? I guess just like NASA's space initiative HAARP is also design limited.
What a waste of money and talent.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

More like the space shuttle. Designed and built for a specific (and limited) purpose.

HAARP has the most powerful ionospheric heater in Earth. There may be more powerful IRIs proposed but I don't know of any. Do you?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It was designed a few decades ago. With several incremental increases in power over a predetermined time-line.The original design plan has now been fulfilled, and the 3.6MW power level has been achived.

The generators that power the entire facility (lights, furnaces,transmitters, computers , toaster ovens, coffee pot washers, dryers and such has a 12.5MW capacity.)

You are correct. As far as I know there are no plans to redesign an increase in power at the HAARP facility.
It would be interesting for you to search out any proposed "new designs". HAARP was not very secretive about the original design parameters since the 1980's.

Let us know what else you find out.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Zeptepi]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don't have a security clearance any longer. So it would be difficult to find out.
Can the power be increased Heck Yaeh. I could design that myself.
Simply duplicate the existing complex. No brainer.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You don't need a security clearance. HAARP is not classified.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, I looked at the URL and saw that it was Sorcha Faal's site. Is that good enough?

Sorta fowl

Phage I have her on line 2 she wants to talk to you.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If recent big earthquakes were all caused by HAARP, it raises the very big and serious question: why have there been no major natural earthquakes for years? !!!!!!!!!
What has caused them to stop?

And why does HAARP only cause major earthquakes in regions that are historically susceptible to major earthquakes and where we would normally expect such earthquakes to occur - like Chile?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You don't need a security clearance. HAARP is not classified.

So you are saying I can just go walk in to the drafting department and look over the prints?
How would I do this?
BTW I guess you concede to the fact that the power can be increased.
Since you did not address that part of my post.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I don't know. Give them a call and find out.
HAARP is now at it's design specifications. What does it matter what they could expand to? That's nothing but speculation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join