It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See, even the Chilean are suspecting HAARP!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Damn right, I'm glad they're open minded enough to question this on TV. Watch the following video of a guest on a Chilean show explaining why America used HAARP to cause this catastrophe!

It's in spanish, but the subtitles are in English. Enjoy! I'm glad people all over the world are wakin up!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
HAARP was not on at the time this quake happened. Russian navy is probably trying to provoke war on us.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Interesting video, but this is a well known issue on the conspiracy circuit. So it;s not suprising that someone in south america found out about it too.

Is there any way of correlating Haarp activity to these earthquakes?

or is it just conjecture?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think it's the HAARP too, that's the reason the sky changed colors!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Everybody watch. Fantastic, lol, even the guest are astounded by this information, they're starting to wake up.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

There is a Chilean Journalist who told CNN that she saw the sky changing colors when the earthquake was happening. You can see the youtube clip on one of the highest flagged threads right now. it's on the frong page!

I know it's HAARP.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I find it rather amusing that anyone believes that mankind has the ability to cause an earthquake.

If God has a sense of humor I bet he is amused too.

If the USA had this technology, why haven't they caused targeted earthquakes that would destroy its enemies?

It is a lot like climate science, many would like to believe that we can somehow influence and even control nature.

As violent as this planet can be, and as destructive as the universe can be, we should consider ourselves very lucky to have made it this far.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

For those in doubt, watch Jesse's HAARP episode!
Below is only Part 1, look for part 2 after you're finished watching and the rest of it on Youtube.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hugo Chavez has said publicly before that he believes the US government uses HAARP to manipulate these massive events.
It's no surprise that conspiracy theorists in Central and/or South America are catching on to this idea.

This guy on this show is like the latin Alex Jones

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
I find it rather amusing that anyone believes that mankind has the ability to cause an earthquake.

If the USA had this technology, why haven't they caused targeted earthquakes that would destroy its enemies?

It is a lot like climate science, many would like to believe that we can somehow influence and even control nature.

As violent as this planet can be, and as destructive as the universe can be, we should consider ourselves very lucky to have made it this far.

Nicola Tesla built an earthquake machine. Here's one of the threads on here that talks about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I wonder what they have to say about the Chilean earthquake.. from what I understand he is talking about the Haiti one correct?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Jesse Ventura thinks bone conduction headphones use radio waves to transmit sounds directly to his brain.

Appropriate I guess. Bonehead.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I admit that I don't thoroughly understand HAARP. But I have a question about the HAARP/earthquake connection. Can someone explain to me how an atmospheric heater can cause an earthquake? South American is known for powerful earthquakes.

I get the connection to the Norway Spiral, but I don't know the science that connects HAARP and earthquakes. Can someone educate me?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I don't know if it was HAARP or a natural occurrence and none of us will ever know for sure. But if it was HAARP, it wasn't because of ethnicity, it was because of $$$$. The U.K. and Argentina Falkland Islands Crisis and the use of HAARP in the Chilean Quake

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I would say just because there may be a machine up there in Alaska that could be capable of creating earthquakes.

It does not necessarily mean that every quake is made by the malditos norte americanos

especially ones in pobre sud america (poor south america) as chubby puts it.

and what the hell did Haiti do that warrented geing wasted by HAARP???

I think that a little high on the paranoia scale. quakes have always happens they always will and someimes they just do without the help of HAARP.

I cannot see any reason for earthquakes on major faultlines in high poverty areas being haarp activity.

Now small specififc quakes under Japanese nuclear reactors is another issue.

Myanmar!?? hmmmm maybe espcially considering there was "aid" ships already waiting of shore.

Sichuan!? that one is open for debate. I don;t know enough about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalGnostic

The Jesse Ventura clip has a Scientist on the show who has been researching this for quite a while.

Remember, the Illuminati is racist, they will take out the minority countries with HAARP if they must. Their population of 500 million as per the Georgia Guidestones won't consist of the "inferior" races.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

If you mean Nick Begich, he's no scientist. He's a snake oil salesman.
You really should try his "Earthpulse Nanotronic Nutrients™"
www.earthpulse.com...

Racist? For which race?

UNAM professor of Latin American studies, Francisco Lizcano, believes Chile has an estimated 52.7% of European descent, with mestizos estimated at 44%.

A study conducted by the University of Chile found that within the Chilean population 30% are white, the mestizos component of predominantly white ancestry is estimated at 65%.[2] Other study of the University of Chile and other found a white majority that would exceed 60% to 90% of the Chilean population.[3][4][5]

According to the Census 2002, 4.6% of the Chilean population considered themselves indigenous, although most show varying degrees of mixed ancestry.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction.

Radio Waves strong enough to cause earthquakes are controlled by the U.S. military.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Hello,
Let's imagine together that HAARP is being used as described in order to provoke Earthquakes. Why? Is my first question. Then, why to inflict upon third world countries? Then it hit me!

We who have "it" a little easier/better than the less fortunate countries are being lead by our heart-strings to send aid and supplies and what-not, including troops. They'll arrive shortly. Seperating Americans from their "American Dream(s)."

And now look how close they are to Old Chavez himself?! Chile will be "invaded," Chavez will complain/do something provoked by TPTB. Bamm! Now the US has their hands on Chavez's oil fields.

Conspiracy solved, Where's my cookie?!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join