It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See, even the Chilean are suspecting HAARP!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Billy Clinton's Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen said in 1997 that earth quakes can be caused by human means (electro magnetism). He didn't mention HAARP he was talking about US enemies.
Has no one mentioned China or Russia or other countries that have HAARP technology as being the culprit?
Could it be Norway?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
HAARP is an Ionosphere research site.

HAARP bounces HF radio off the ionosphere. Basically the same thing that ham radio operators do.

HAARP is located in Alaska, so it is difficult to believe (to anyone that understands RADIO and has more than 2 brain cells) that an experiment in Alaska can cause an earthquake in Haiti or rain in San Diego.

Perhaps someone might point to Chavez as being technologically impaired.

So what does it mean when they bounced a beam off the moon, transmitted from Alaska and received it in Arazona?
Off the MOON.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

it means they took a radio signal, probably nothing or much interest, bounced it off the moon, then recieved it somewhere esle where they could not broadcast to from their location due to curvature of the earth.

radio waves being bouncing off anything really is not a big deal.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet

it means they took a radio signal, probably nothing or much interest, bounced it off the moon, then recieved it somewhere esle where they could not broadcast to from their location due to curvature of the earth.

radio waves being bouncing off anything really is not a big deal.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by boaby_phet]

I think not.
If you can be accurate with a bounce of a half million miles then how much more accurate can you be with a bounce of the Ionosphere just a 100 miles or so away?
Or just how much more accurate -if you can manipulate that ionosphere to you liking of density?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenjewel
Not sure what we could want from Chile but the are the largest producers of copper. I look at possible HAARP involvement in Haiti as a strategic chess move.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Read this and you will know.
Scroll down a ways on the page.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Especially angering the Americans were the Latin Americans move this past week during their annual Rio Group summit in Mexico to completely split from the US by their forming a new European Union type alliance to go under the provisional name of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELC), and where Chavez, who spoke of finally throwing off the US-yoke, stated:

This was taken from the post I just posted above.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Surely with your expertise in RADIO you would be aware of this:

On January 10, 1946 ,a radio amateur in the US Army Signal Corps bounced a radar beam off the moon, marking the first Earth-Moon-Earth transmission. Amateurs using EME today continue to explore the boundaries of radio technology, and its popularity continues to grow.

EME today is an increasingly popular Amateur Radio operating mode among VHF and UHF enthusiasts. Radio amateurs regularly beam signals to the moon, with their reflections painting a large area of our planet.

www.arrl.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
No possible Way For HAARP to release, cause or trigger an Earthquake at WHAT DEPTH? 20 miles? in the earth. And how much RF power do you suppose it would take to penetrate the earth 20 miles? A big pantload!
Just like this thread!

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Zeptepi]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes Phage, we do it all the time!
But have you heard this? Hams have bounced signals off Venus!

www.eham.net...

"On March 25th, 2009, a team from the German space organisation AMSAT-DL reached another milestone on its way to its own interplanetary probe towards planet Mars.

The ground station at the Bochum observatory transmitted radio signals to Venus. After traveling almost 100 million kilometers, and a round trip delay of about 5 minutes, they were clearly received as echoes from the surface of Venus.

Receiving these planetary echoes is a first for Germany and Europe. In addition, this is the farthest distance crossed by radio amateurs, over 100 times further than echoes from the moon (EME reflections).

I thought it was an April fools joke when I heard about this last year.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Surely with your expertise in RADIO you would be aware of this:

On January 10, 1946 ,a radio amateur in the US Army Signal Corps bounced a radar beam off the moon, marking the first Earth-Moon-Earth transmission. Amateurs using EME today continue to explore the boundaries of radio technology, and its popularity continues to grow.

EME today is an increasingly popular Amateur Radio operating mode among VHF and UHF enthusiasts. Radio amateurs regularly beam signals to the moon, with their reflections painting a large area of our planet.

www.arrl.org...

Well actually a little before my time. And "expertise" is quite a compliment coming from you. Thanks.
The big deal with HAARP is they did it with a High Frequency transmission. Nobody has done that (I think)
What was your point?
You do know Radar frequencies are much higher?
BTW I have a family member who is in "who's who" for the developement of radar.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Donny 4 million]

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Pretty awesome link. I hope everone at least takes a look at it.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Well, I looked at the URL and saw that it was Sorcha Faal's site. Is that good enough?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

OH I was so gonna go there. I mean could he have worn a better shirt? I say it's just another let's make the conspiracy theorists look like Star Wars worshipin' morons.

We won't know the truth any time soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Well, I looked at the URL and saw that it was Sorcha Faal's site. Is that good enough?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wierd link.
What I was hoping that you realized --is that it was high frequency. Which is a first. And that it makes HAARP more directional than ever.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

No Don, Just another propaganda website that spits out drivel that is designed to promulgate fear. I found this quote especially amusing. A million kilometer long "magnetic filament" is not at all unusual. In fact, Hams
look forward to increased Sun spot activity. It enhances HF propagation by increasing the reflectivity of the ionosphere. Further, to even suppose that ANY manmade "firing" could even remotely cause a Solar flare to "collapse" is utterly beyond ridiculous! Thus is the fodder for the gullible.

Funny name for a website that doesn't have a clue "what it means"
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

"Especially worrying to the US and their EU counterparts prior to this new earthquake weapons test, these reports continue, was the appearance on the sun this past week of the estimated 1 million kilometer long magnetic filament extending from its surface which another HAARP “firing” is feared could cause its collapse resulting in a massive Hydra Flare that could affect our entire Earth."

You have got to be kidding me.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- citating Salfate as a "reliable" source it's like using Sesame Street's Big Bird as source. He's probably the biggest dissinfo agent here. Nobody takes care about what he says and I watch the show on youtube sometimes and theres just 2 paths: 1) laugh like mad about the BS he says 2) facepalming like mad. It's like he were taking info from every site on the internet about conspiracies, throw everything in a blender and talk about that. Sure, he says truths sometime, but his fails are bigger than that.

I can't believe this. We, Chileans, have lived along with quakes every day of our lifes and this one is certainly not differnt of others.

In other hand, Chile is the most c**ksucker country in South America when talking about the US. We are hated by almost every neighbor country because our pristine diplomatic relationships with the US. Even Chavez threatened our president because she joined sides with Obama. TV Chile was banned on Venezuela recently too.

So... why making a HAARP attack here? I really, really doubt it.

As I've said in other threads, just tectonic plates doing their job. Chill out people.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Nope, Hams have made EME AKA "Moonbounce" on HF before.
Several of my Ham friends did EME from one of the remotest places on earth: Peter I island. Off the coast of Antarctica. 3Y0X in 2006.
3Y0X HF EME
The first HF Moonbounce by Hams was about 35 years ago.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Interesting video.. ok here's my understanding of HAARP's capabilities..

1. It doesn't just send ordinary radio waves, it's capable of sending ELF (extreme low frequency) waves.

2. ELF waves have been scientifically proven to alter human minds to a certain degree.

3. ELF waves have been proven to be capable of TRIGGERING an earthquake where there is tension present. (see the videos below for a demonstration)

4. The signals HAARP transmits are capable of displacing parts of the ionosphere which can cause the 'jetstreams' (water channels high in the atmosphere that move around the earth that form clouds) to move, which is how it causes droughts and altered weather conditions.

5. In terms of power output, HAARP began with 360kW of power when it was created. A typical radio station has only 50kW of power. In 2003 it had 3.6MW, then it was upgraded again in 2006 to 12.5MW of power, yes 12.5 megawatts! Just a research facility huh, on a power trip! (see www.haarp.alaska.edu...)

6. There is a 2005 US bill regarding weather modification... it wasn't passed, so maybe that's why HAARP is cited as a 'research facility'.. www.govtrack.us...

7. In Russia and the EU I believe they have a program called EISCAT which is their version of HAARP...

there is a History channel doco on weather weapons and HAARp, worth watching.. see below

Chemtrails and HAARP Weather Warfare CONFIRMED by History Channel
part 1 www.youtube.com...
part 2 www.youtube.com...
part 3 www.youtube.com...
part 4 www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-3-2010 by sowtruth]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by ventian

Everybody watch. Fantastic, lol, even the guest are astounded by this information, they're starting to wake up.

This is pure propaganda....every 30 secnds he insults the US...he says the Russian navy are FORCING him ti go public...he´s a freak. Just look at his darth vader t-shirt.

Pure CRAP.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- citating Salfate as a "reliable" source it's like using Sesame Street's Big Bird as source.
I can't believe this. We, Chileans, have lived along with quakes every day of our lifes and this one is certainly not differnt of others.

AMEN to that one..
This video is nothing but laughable.
Stay tuned, tommorow we have ERNIE AND BURT explaining that HAARP is also to be blamed for the death of president Licoln, responsable for snow in winter and sunny days in the summer..hummmm..oh yeah i forgot to mention that the HAARP machine is controlled by a bigfoot.

Yes, that and MORE unbelievable stories here on FOX news later..stay tuned.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by andy1972]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join