It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

I agree with you. I think the object in both video one and three in the OP may be birds, but not the lights in the second video taken Desember 5.
Some kind of craft, perhaps military techology, but not birds.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
filmed 11/30/08 in fremont, ca

Isn't that a college town stuck in the wilds of California.

Polaroid lenses might find daytime UFOs.
But this is the most moving at night on patrol.

The IRAQ Marine stationary UFOs were more informative as the
vertical Tesla beam was exposed and even the dual for cylinder craft.

Apparently single craft except for one that kept very close and might
be one craft.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The third one looks like a flock of geese. The first two are awesome though, and definitely not geese. S&F for you Z.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yea Military Technology..does it not bother you they would fly highly classified advanced technology over population centers, without FAA approved lights..even the military can collide with general aviation craft if they are flying over civilian airspace!?! Secondly, they have some kind of craft that produces no noise whatsoever, at a relatively lowish alt (altho its hard to tell how low it is but from the size..it cant be that high..unless its VERY big..)

They have THOUSANDS of miles of test space in the desert..why risk sightings of it over high population centers..no logic there man. They dont want people to know about their high energy ships they should fly them where no one will see them eh?

I find this bothersome.

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by Helmkat

I agree with you. I think the object in both video one and three in the OP may be birds, but not the lights in the second video taken Desember 5.
Some kind of craft, perhaps military techology, but not birds.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by atsbeliever]

[edit on 19-12-2008 by atsbeliever]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever

They have THOUSANDS of miles of test space in the desert..why risk sightings of it over high population centers..no logic there man. They dont want people to know about their high energy ships they should fly them where no one will see them eh?

I find this bothersome.

My thought on this is they have already done the testing in remote areas. Time for phase two and start testing in urban areas to see if they get spotted. Another thing that crosses my mind maybe the remote areas are being watched more heavily now such as Groom Lake by ordinary civilians so it is easier and less costly than to find an even more remote spot? Just food for thought.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

In september of this year I was working in a remote area in northern Alberta Canada. I was outside having a smoke with a couple of friends. I was looking up in the sky ,if you have ever been hundreds of miles away from a city you will understand what Im taking about when I say that the skies are much more visible . If you live by a city stars are drowned out by the city lights.
Anyways I seen what looked exactly like the triangle shaped lights that you have filmed.I wasnt using any special equipment, just my owns eyes.I was so stunned I just stood there staring at the object. But I had the sense enough to say to the other guys to look up . Seconds later the object vanished.
Now I cant say if it was alien or military.I do remember one strange thing though, there was no sound coming from the object , none what so ever.
So unless I was looking up in the sky at that moment there is no way I would have seen it.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Infra red camera or vision is a good start!

Working out what is really UFO or what is other stuff is somewhat more difficlut.

Great thread! Thx. Flag

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Infra red camera or vision is a good start!

Working out what is really UFO or what is other stuff is somewhat more difficlut.

Great thread! Thx. Flag

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
isnt that funny night vision goggles being used to spot the very beings that created the technology in the first place our governments find a crashed ufo develop tecnology and then give it us to spot more ufos, and im sure youll see activity above the uk as i was taken in 1998 in cheshire and that was seen and reported as well

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Like some have said, birds don't glow like that especially at such a distance, in night scopes. Also, being a USAF vet, I've been around enough air craft to say that those do not move like traditional air craft. So, what is left?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoInfoAvailable
They don't seem birds at all. Too fast. Could someone tell us where these ufos were filmed and when (incl. season)?

As an individual who has bought and sold multiples of every generation of night vision devices and thermal imagers I can tell you these are undoubtedly UFO's. These are not civilian or military aircraft because they always fly with anti-collision lights flashing. The anti-collision lights over expose the night vision screen which obviously isn't happeneing here. I honestly for the first time in my life think I have witnessed alien aircraft.
I have seen alot of activity in the night sky with my autogated pvs-14 it's amazing what is up there that we cannot see with the naked eye. A high resolution gen 3 night vision device pointed at the sky reveals massive numbers of stars that my 6 inch reflector can't even see.

Thank you for the footage!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ive seen this UFO on the same day!!

I was sitting outside and I looked up and saw it flying towards fremont, it was pretty big and moving very fast and quiet. and the orbs whe I saw them were in a perfect triangle formation.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been discussed but can people modify webcams for a cheap alternative to shelling out big bucks for equipment? Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OK, I know you guys want to believe, and this is compelling footage, but to dispute that they are geese due to geese not reflecting enough light to be picked by IR is LUDICROUS. How the hell do we see soldiers on night ops on the news? If IR can reflect enough ambient light to make soldiers, trees, buildings hell ANYTHING visible at night, I'm damn sure geese are no different. For the record, that is what we are looking at, especially the third video. Middle one gives me pause for thought...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Next time someone posts anything about birds you're going on my ignore list. And that's permanent (because I don't know how to take people off the ignore list).

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
At first I figured that it could be "Space Junk", seeing as the "Formation" was irregular, and it never moved outside of an Orbital Flight Pattern. However, the second video contains a truly unidentifiable craft, and the third video contains odd flight characteristics.

I will attempt to contact the poster of these videos, to inquire as to the NVD which was deployed for filming.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey Zorgon. Not sure if anyone has pointed you in the right direction or not, but here are some more affordable pieces of equipment. This first one is digital Nightvision. I have one, and it's AWESOME. It sees in the Infrared spectrum much like a Camcorder with Nightshot, except WAY better. You can also get different lenses for it. They have a 9x zoom for it too.:

NiteMax Ultra

And if you couple it with this, you can record your footage portably, or get a MiniDV camcorder with Video IN as an option and you can record straight to the camcorder from the unit:

Yukai Portable DVR

And then here you can find consumer priced Night Vision Scopes, Goggles, and Binoculars for under $1000. I got a Yukon NVG Monocular for $199 off of Amazon. You can also get attachments for these that let you hook them up to a camera or camcorder:

Yukon Optics

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Oreyeon]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerKing
Next time someone posts anything about birds you're going on my ignore list.

Thank you for getting this important information out.

The first two videos are compelling. I hope more of these will be forthcoming.

The third video looks like a flock of geese. And, yes, birds do look like that with this guy's equipment as evidenced by this video he took himself...

dede95064 is registered on ATS, as he commented in earlier threads about his videos.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by interested-one

Originally posted by NoInfoAvailable
They don't seem birds at all. Too fast. Could someone tell us where these ufos were filmed and when (incl. season)?

As an individual who has bought and sold multiples of every generation of night vision devices and thermal imagers I can tell you these are undoubtedly UFO's. These are not civilian or military aircraft because they always fly with anti-collision lights flashing. The anti-collision lights over expose the night vision screen which obviously isn't happeneing here. I honestly for the first time in my life think I have witnessed alien aircraft.
I have seen alot of activity in the night sky with my autogated pvs-14 it's amazing what is up there that we cannot see with the naked eye. A high resolution gen 3 night vision device pointed at the sky reveals massive numbers of stars that my 6 inch reflector can't even see.

Thank you for the footage!!!!!!

Actually, I myself have witnessed on a few occasions MIL Craft on Maneuvers without Anti-Collision Lights. I have even seen MIL Craft on Low-Level CAPs, wherein they completely blacked out for short periods of time.

You are correct however, especially when in FLT over the United States, they typically do have a beacon (typically the Red Belly Anti-Collision Beacons, sometimes in combination with their Tail Strobes [In Regards to Fighter Jets]).

Nice NVD btw! Generation III PVS-14, that is SWEET. What tubes are you using (Grumman/Litton, ITT, etc.)?

I myself have been trying to get a pair of A/N PVS-7 MIL Spec., but the Price-tag is really up there with the tubes I am looking for. Maybe you can help me in my searching, if you can, could you toss me a U2U?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by interested-one

As an individual who has bought and sold multiples of every generation of night vision devices and thermal imagers I can tell you these are undoubtedly UFO's. These are not civilian or military aircraft because they always fly with anti-collision lights flashing. The anti-collision lights over expose the night vision screen which obviously isn't happeneing here.

Aircraft flying in formation while using NV technology are hampered by conventional anti-collision lighting. Therefore there are options.

One of the most significant hazards identified in the ever increasing peacetime and training deployment of Night Vision Goggles and NVG compatible cockpits is the use of standard visible external aircraft lights. In particular, if the visible lighting, required by regulatory bodies such as the FAA and JAA for aircraft identification, is unmodified, the reduction in goggle gain and the associated goggle blooming created by the lights can lead to a loss of spatial awareness when operating in close formation. Some operators are simply switching off all external lights when flying multi-ship NVG training missions; clearly a safety hazard for other military and civil aircraft. The solution is to make the navigation lights NVG Friendly. This can be achieved using various technologies, and Oxley offers two as follows:
www.oxley.co.uk...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join