It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
really nice find Zorgon.

At first, I was like, thats totally the lights on a plane... until I saw a star pass through where the body was supposed to be and then saw footage of actual planes!
The second video is, well, amazing.
What I wouldnt give to witness that.
I would call these videos genuine... but nothing beats witnessing them firsthand, so until then, these will have to do.

thanks again buddy.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have a buddy in the USMC stationed at Pendleton who claimed to have saw UFO's on his night vision as well

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

the 2nd video is not a UFO Zorgon

Santa traded in his Sleigh for a Scramjet...didn't you get the memo ?

[edit on 19-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Congratulations. You just posted yet another computer generated fake video. Sorry, that is obviously a hoax.

If you are going to flatly hoax it then provide real reasons, although it's possible to do decent CGI like that (Call of Duty 4) that footage looks 100% genuine NV video right down to the burn in of the small planes real lights.

Quite so. If it is a hoax, it's a pretty good one, but it's certainly not fair to simply claim something to be a hoax without providing decent evidence to support that contention.

On that same note, nobody should be shouting about them being alien spaceships either, until they provide equally compelling evidence to support that claim. And not just "it couldn't be anything else!" Satellites, military craft or balloons, who knows? In the end, however, "unidentified" still trumps anything without positive proof.

Personally, I've always acknowledged that there's weird stuff flying around, whatever it is, and always suspected that the old question as to why UFOs have lights was poorly framed. The ones with lights are the ones we see, who knows about the ones without lights?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think it is no coincidence that this is happening by Lawrence Livermore Labs. They work closely with Groom lake and probably participate in testing. I remember when the F-117's were doing testing one of the normal routes was up the central valley. And similar that from the ground you would not see them at night with naked eye, they flew in and out of McCellan AFB for years and no one knew they were. I'd say this was a secret military craft doing testing under the cover of night. Great vid Zorgon

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Personally, I'll reserve any thoughts on what this is but I kind of find it a bit suspect that this person doing the taping is the only person in the world that has had the idea of using a NV camera and manually holding an IR scope of some kind to it, and then having the immense luck of UFO (unknown whatzits) flyovers on a semi regular basis.

What luck...get a few more peeps trying this "technique" out and posting similar results that dont turn out to be outright hoaxes or wishful thinking and maybe we have something to dig into.

But until then, dont know what they are, if they are real or not, but this seems a little unrealish to me ATM.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that at a little before 0:57 of the third video something shoots from left to right?? It looks sort of like a meteor but not sure...

[edit on 19-12-2008 by 7H3Y 4R3 C0M1N6]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yea Im sorry but geese, chinese lantirns and crazy RC planes just aint cuttin it on these LMAO

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by zorgon
Generation 3 night vision goggles and a camcorder. John has a pair of those. I was up at his mine and its amazing what you see in the sky. His set cost 4,800.00... a little out of my league

HEY any rich benefactor out there? Christmas is coming

Not me! I ain't Santa!!

That second vid was pretty mind blowing! Good stuff!
Perhaps the Aurora or the top secret TR3-B Astra? Both are triangular in shape.

The third vid seemed as though it was a rehearsal for a darn alien invasion!

Intriguing stuff. Cheers!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Lake Elizabeth is in the middle of Fremont and features a large variety of waterfowl. Including some quite large ones.

www.flickr.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Other people HAVE done it before, I remember seeing a video years ago and its crossed my mind many times too, I just could never afford the gear. As it gets cheaper more people will do it.

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
Personally, I'll reserve any thoughts on what this is but I kind of find it a bit suspect that this person doing the taping is the only person in the world that has had the idea of using a NV camera and manually holding an IR scope of some kind to it, and then having the immense luck of UFO (unknown whatzits) flyovers on a semi regular basis.

What luck...get a few more peeps trying this "technique" out and posting similar results that dont turn out to be outright hoaxes or wishful thinking and maybe we have something to dig into.

But until then, dont know what they are, if they are real or not, but this seems a little unrealish to me ATM.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
LOL hey check out the video, birds hardly register on the NV equipment, and they certainly dont self illuminate like these lights. I highly encourage you to check out his bird test video!

Sorry to fowl here.

Originally posted by Phage
Lake Elizabeth is in the middle of Fremont and features a large variety of waterfowl. Including some quite large ones.

www.flickr.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
LOL hey check out the video, birds hardly register on the NV equipment, and they certainly dont self illuminate like these lights. I highly encourage you to check out his bird test video!

Sorry to fowl here.

Are you sure about that? Did you watch the whole video? The birds actually show very brightly, beginning at about :30. The birds in this video are low enough to see the flapping when zoomed in but it's barely visible when zoomed out. With higher flying birds it would be unnoticeable.

[edit on 12/19/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I wonder what the ISS would look like through a night vision camera?

Would it be a possibility that the solar panel are reflecting more light than the rest of the station, therefore being picked up on camera?

Can't be the ISS......check the 3rd video again. Why would solar panels just 'drop off' a formation ..

exactally.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

LOL hey check out the video, birds hardly register on the NV equipment, and they certainly dont self illuminate like these lights.

I just checked out the videos, and the birds registered quite clearly, especially the two birds seen from around 0:35:

Ops, Phage was faster than me, I see! But he didn't post the video, so I let my post stand as it is.

[edit on 19/12/08 by ziggystar60]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
^^yeah the flapping of the bird wings is very apparent on those videos and they are not even as bright as other videos showing what appears to be triangle craft.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
YEA..now compare it to the other unidentified videos..its like NIGHT & DAY. Dont shoot yourself in the foot there pal..

"especially the two birds seen from around 0:35:"

those aren't birds..they have a much different signature than the faint smaller flock we see earlier in the video. The 'lights' are pulsing at EXACTLY the same time too. Geez...

Originally posted by ziggystar60

LOL hey check out the video, birds hardly register on the NV equipment, and they certainly dont self illuminate like these lights.

I just checked out the videos, and the birds registered quite clearly, especially the two birds seen from around 0:35:

Ops, Phage was faster than me, I see! But he didn't post the video, so I let my post stand as it is.

[edit on 19/12/08 by ziggystar60]

[edit on 19-12-2008 by atsbeliever]

[edit on 19-12-2008 by atsbeliever]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What kind of active denial are people in???!?! THESE LOOK NOTHING LIKE BIRDS..have they lost a sense of simple comparison?? Has the media done such a good job of brain washing people into not being able to look outside the 'bubble'...man oh man..

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

those aren't birds..they have a much different signature than the faint smaller flock we see earlier in the video. The 'lights' are pulsing at EXACTLY the same time too. Geez...

Well, the man who took the video of the birds has also inserted text in it, and regarding the two birds seen from around 0:35, the text says:

"visible to naked eye as white birds flapping wings".

I think we can rest assured that they really are birds. Unless the videomaker is lying and trying to pass off UFOs as birds...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Those clearly look like birds, the flapping is very evident, great example!

However to me this also proves that some of the things I have been seeing in both these videos and with my own eyes are -not- birds. I will say though I have no clue what kind of craft we are talking about. The one thing stealth tech has not overcome is the light spectrum, so the light amplification tech we have combined with all the light pollution in our sky might be making some of these "stealthy" craft easier to detect.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mouncer
This is a great find. One of the best yet. I am hoping to find an infrared telescope. Thankyou for sending this one.

Thats quite a statement to make.

Especially about 3 videos, who we still don't know who took them, and they still have not switched from NV>regular>back to NV, to prove they are invisible to the naked eye(or invisible without NV).

This is alot of leeway to give three- two minute videos the 1st, and last of which shown ZERO intelligent form or shape.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join