It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
reply to post by cluckerspud

So you want everyone to say it's true even if they think it's dodgy

What I want is for people to view it and judge it.
By true do you mean real?! I may be losing you in translation.
Forgive me for that.

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
Yes, this Is the best evidence of aliens ever. Definitely not faked! I am qualified to say this as I have taken photos for over two years! Believe dat

Agreed that this is great footage. Of aliens?! I'm not sold on that. Not that
I can't be persuaded, or I don't think it is possible. However, isn't it also
possible that this is shady, military stuff?!

Whatever it is, it is flying at night in the hopes that it won't be detected.
I find that to be exciting and unsettling at the same time.

Truly a great find and evidence that we (the public) are being left out
of a much bigger circle.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Discussion on one of these videos.

ATS thread

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I certainly looks to me, the way geese are grouped, then de-group, then re-group.

I wonder what geese flying at very high altitude in pitch black would look like on IR camera.

As a side note, for the guy who asked if it were NV or infra-red, for all intents and purposes, they are synonymous.

AB1

Edit for spelling

[edit on 19-12-2008 by alphabetaone]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
IMO These are ebe/tech military craft, I believe these are the craft that are manned by the 'non terrestrial officers' names of which Gary Mckinnon found on the MOD computers.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
Can I ask how they aren't visible to the naked eye? Are we just taking the word of whoever filmed these?

At the website "HowStuffWorks" you can learn more about how night vision works and why it enables you to see things not visible to the naked eye:

Night vision can work in two very different ways, depending on the technology used.

Image enhancement:
- This works by collecting the tiny amounts of light, including the lower portion of the infrared light spectrum, that are present but may be imperceptible to our eyes, and amplifying it to the point that we can easily observe the image.

Thermal imaging:
- This technology operates by capturing the upper portion of the infrared light spectrum, which is emitted as heat by objects instead of simply reflected as light. Hotter objects, such as warm bodies, emit more of this light than cooler objects like trees or buildings.

Gyro-stabilized day/night binoculars

www.howstuffworks.com...

And to Zorgon:

I find the second video from Desember 5 extremely interesting. No way this can be birds. Secret military craft or techology..?
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
My explanation will be short and simple, the one with all the objects moving freely but in a semi v shape Is Geese in a flock watch how they serperate due to wind or confusion then slowly reassemble into a V, as for the V shaped faster moving object looks to me like some type of military plane displaying ir markers to identify friendly units.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Those are all Canada geese headed south in V formations

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
I certainly looks to me, the way geese are grouped, then de-group, then re-group.

I wonder what geese flying at very high altitude in pitch black would look like on IR camera.

As a side note, for the guy who asked if it were NV or infra-red, for all intents and purposes, they are synonymous.

AB1

Edit for spelling

[edit on 19-12-2008 by alphabetaone]

It looks nothing like geese to me.. I rarely see geese flying in a formation of only 5. And, if i do see geese flying, there is always some "sway" and movement in the formation, especially when turning. These stay pretty well locked on formation.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

watch all of the videos before you talk, one is clearly geese while the other 2 hold some merit to ufos or military planes with ir markers

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
1st, and 3rd videos, really don't do much for me. The object doesn't hold shape, and really appears to be ballons, or lanterns just loosely tied together.

The second video looks solid as the object stays in a perfect V pattern through the entire film.

I'd say the 3rd video was the seconds attempt, the first being the first, and worst ( at makeing an object by tieing lanterns, ballons with flares or lights, what have you. The third video, the V was too large and could not hold shapes, seems as if lines broke , I don't have an explanation as to how or why they broke up.

I don't think they are birds though, I believe all 3 videos are of the same objects. Man made. most likely home-made, imo.

Only till the second video, which I believe was the final attempt, was the correct rigging used to make a nice small V shape. It does appear-to me- to me just coasting on the air current, the way it "yaws" nose down toward the end looks odd. To me , again, it gives the feel that the object is just floating on the wind current.

I'd like to see a sharp directional change, or oneof these objects stop then go the opposite direction. To me, that would then rule out, tethered balloons(w/lights), or lanterns.

Also it would be good to continue filming, because I'd bet if the cameraman did, these objects would get smaller and dimmer, until the slowly dissapear into the upper atmosphere. Or as seen in the 1st video, where there appears to be a strong right to left wind, those objects might dissapear, behind some houses, or trees. Don't know, but videos that just end after 2 minutes, before the object dissapears from view, send up a flag to me.

Again, the short lenght of the videos, and the fact that these objects do not seem to "move" under any intelligent control, they just float, in a continuos path, some slightly changing due to wind, as seen when the large group breaks apart. Just says hoax to me.

Also I would have like the cameraman, to turn off the NV, then back on a few times, confirming they can not be seen with the naked eye. But I guess we have to take his/her word on that?

Sorry, but in my opinion this is weak evidence, and again aside from the whole NV, and "cant be seen with the nake eye",twist, looks exactly like all the other latern, ballon, supposed "orb" videos I've seen.

Again except for the second video, which does hold a nice shape, but again wouldn't be not hard to do with some balsa wood/tape/string ect.

I'll wait, and hope for more conclusive video, perhaps, one stopping quickly, then darting off in the other direction, or something similiar.

But I suppose until it's proven one way or the other, these are Unidentified Flying Objects.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Why is it that the stars can be seen through these light strings?

If they were meant to be invisible, I dont think that all we would be seeing through the IR specturm would be strings of lights in triangluar shape flying in an airplane like manner, we would be seeing hull, body etc, not just lights.

Besides, if UFO/Aliens want to be invisible, they would make sure their cloak covers a whole lot than just the visible spectrum, they would cloak across all known spectrum that us humans can work with.

Chances are..these are not UFO's, they are the black op Aurora's.

Again tho, just strings of lights in triangular formation?

Dunno this one is in unsolved file.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

It looks nothing like geese to me.. I rarely see geese flying in a formation of only 5. And, if i do see geese flying, there is always some "sway" and movement in the formation, especially when turning. These stay pretty well locked on formation.

I am not saying that the objects in the videos are geese, but these birds do actually fly in different formations. Also a small number of geese can make a formation. This video is a good excample of both small and big formations:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Hehe. Thanks for the info, but that wasn't what I was implying. I understand you can pick up images/lights in an IR camera or goggles, but you can also pick up stuff that is clearly visible too.

What I meant was, how do we know that the "craft" isn't viewable with the naked eye, unlike the stars, the commercial plane, and the satellite that clearly are?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Oh, I see, I completely misunderstood you.
Sorry.

And your question is good. At this point we can not know if the objects were visible also to the naked eye, as you pointed out. We have very little information about the videos.

I have also been wondering what time of the day the objects were filmed, in daylight or in the dark.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lw2525

Originally posted by NoInfoAvailable
They don't seem birds at all. Too fast. Could someone tell us where these ufos were filmed and when (incl. season)?

Aren't the dates and locations clearly posted above each video clip???

Hahaha! That's mean. Funny. But still mean. LOL!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Obviously at night or evening cuz of the stars. See my inquery above.
They arent UFO's IMO, but case is in unsolved file for now.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Good videos...but something doesn't seem right with them..dont know what,but something...ill star you anyway.Cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poet Of Deception
reply to post by silo13

I hope i don't have to add it to the FA

Known and obvious hoaxes are already given the HOAX tag on here. IMHO that thread you made is pointless and will never go anywhere. Especially if you're going to use it as a threat and advertise it in any thread you think contains fake images/videos like you did in here. That will just get annoying and when people do that, they just come off as someone wanting attention/flags/stars.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Its rediculous that someone would state that the huge formation that break apart is balloons if you watch the smaller groups that break off scatter then come back together adn attempt to form a V its is apparent that the video with large breaking formation is geese not balloons tied together then breaking apart i mean come on. the objects in that video even move at the speed u see geese moving in the distance. as for the other 2 videos way to fast to be balloons and the videos were all takin quite close to one another in time frame and travel in 2 different direction, unless theres some freak change in the weather the wind in an area usually remains in one direction until seaon changes. also someone suggested they could make something similar using lights balloons n balsa wood? ok maybe in theory but 1 balsawood is very weak and traveling that high and at that speed would break apart under wind condition that could push the object that fast and it doesnt RISE its clearly in one direction and isnt going up but over the cameraman since u see him follow it and it goes over his head not up out of his sight range.

edit for spelling

[edit on 19-12-2008 by JustInCase101]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Yes, I see now that I should have been more presise in my post.

What I mean is that if we had more excact information about the time of night, it might help in the investigation of what these objects are.
Just a thought, anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join