It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

They aren't cruising around, as close to the ground as I saw. for nothing.
Either they're just observing us, or it's recon they're up to.

Do you think they don't know we can't see them naturally?
Of course they do, or anyone could've hit the thing I saw with just a pistol.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I believe these to be fake. Ifyou take the first video and go slowly fram by frame youll see when ever the traingular supposed UFO passes in front of a star it does not block it out, meaning the dots are not all one object.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
whenever the triangular supposed UFO passes in front of a star it does not block it out, meaning the dots are not all one object.

Refraction cloaking. It's widely used on alien ships, even I know that.

WG3

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
How about if we all team up with a local group of willing participants, split the costs, divide the "search hours" (say one weekend day per month), and collect a "library" of such footage. Some rigs with strong telephoto would also be good.

We can be the ATS "NightVisors" or something! If we have several such groups distributed around the world, each collecting video data over many nights, we're certain to obtain enough footage, maybe even the proverbial "undisputed proof" the MSM would accept.

Ahhh.... perhaps then ATS would realize the ultimate objective, eh?

p.s. Kudos, Zorgon - keep up the good work...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreemer
It would have been nice to see a video that had both night vision and a regular cameras shooting the same spot in the sky.

That would give us the proof we need to know that any of the objects are invisible unless seen through these goggles - and thus possibly existing only in the UV spectrum, or made out of materials reflecting outside of our normal/natural visual spectrum.

Two cameras side by side, one equipped with night vision and the other normal - both targeting the same spot. That is what I need to see.

anyone got any vids or pics?

And this is EXACTLY what I was saying earlier on. How do we know these "crafts" are invisible? Just because the person who shot them says they are? I would like to see something similar to was Dreemer is saying, then I could start to believe that they are indeed invisible.

Out of all the videos, the only one that I think needs to be looked into further is #2. All the others can be explained, IMO.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT I would like to see something similar to was Dreemer is saying, then I could start to believe that they are indeed invisible.

Well there is a very simple solution to that really... just find someone who has a good night vision viewing device and ask to have a look. Until you do that you have an 'opinion' but of what value is such an opinion if you have never looked.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have not read all the posts, so I apologize if this has already been noted or commented. I beleive the first and third video are of migratory birds. The triangular formation they seem to hold does not seem very disciplined which is indicative of birds. The first video seems to be a very small group of birds, perhaps starlings, or even or a sea bird known as a petral...smaller brds who travel in small groups. The third video appears to be much larger birds, maybe a type of goose or gull. Again, both the 1st and 3rd videos appear to be birds. This is my take, being a wildlife rehabilitator for various groups in florida such as Sarasotas Pelican Man bird sanctuary and Wildlife Inc in Bradenton Florida, I feel that they are simpy birds. However, the second video piqued my interest. The lights in formation seem to be rigid to their course and moving very fast. Interesting footage nonetheless. Could the second video be a top secret military aircraft? Possibly the TR3B?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The will to disbelieve...
deanradin.blogspot.com...

"that the old saying, "I'll believe it when it see it," is actually backwards. The saying should be, "I'll see it when I believe it," because we are all biased not to see if we don't believe, or at least have a reason to believe based on theory or prior experience."

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

From the blog you posted a link to:

The Los Angeles Times carried an article recently by Chris Woolston, entitled "Holiday Hokum? The lowdown on 5 supposedly healthy gifts." One of those gifts was Intentional Chocolate, which readers of this blog know that I was involved in testing. That experiment employed a randomized, placebo-controlled double-blind protocol, which is the gold-standard in medical testing, to see whether chocolate exposed to the good intentions of advanced meditators would make a difference in the mood of people who ate that chocolate, as compared to the same chocolate not exposed to such intentions. The study, a pilot test involving 62 participants, showed that it did indeed make a statistically significant difference.

deanradin.blogspot.com...

Can you please explain how this has ANYTHING to to with the topic discussed in this thread? (If you are confused about it, the subject is the three night vision videos posted by Zorgon)

Are you deliberately trying to derail the discussion?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
How about if we all team up with a local group of willing participants, split the costs, divide the "search hours" (say one weekend day per month), and collect a "library" of such footage. Some rigs with strong telephoto would also be good.

This would be a good idea... but..

A) The 'cost' is high... these night vision devices whether scope or goggled are not cheap for a good one. And you would need several in several locations.

B) Two camera's side by side is good, but again adds to the expense considerably. The cameras and lenses would have to be the same and documented.

C) You would need to set up a control... something that would have to be agreed upon by a majority that would be acceptable as reliable documentation that this was done correctly. How would you get an impartial witness to check the results that people here, especially the skeptics, would accept?

Telephoto is not required. I have looked through John's and the sky becomes alive. I have stated many times that I believe we are seeing plasma life forms and I for one would love to find proof of that. (they would also explain why they can pass in front of a star and not obscure it
)

Location is irrelevant other than you need to be away from cities for best results and a moonless night is obviously best. Considering how wide spread reports are I am willing to bet you can look up with such a setup on any night, anywhere in the world and you will see one, as sure as I am that there will be at least 2 5.0 or greater Earthquakes somewhere in the world tomorrow (any tomorrow
)

We can be the ATS "NightVisors" or something! If we have several such groups distributed around the world, each collecting video data over many nights, we're certain to obtain enough footage, maybe even the proverbial "undisputed proof" the MSM would accept.

Well as it turns out we do have to go to Johns mine tomorrow after that record snow storm we had canceled the other trip, so I will be getting his goggles to use for the winter... but I don't have a video camera yet...

But at least I will be able to look for my own research
and at the very least I can do tests to see if I am right about location and time... and make notes of best conditions to see them.

But whether or not the skeptics and believers consider the possibility that what we are seeing (at least this one type) are a form of amoeba like 'plasma' creature... main stream science is most certainly looking at this now...

I bet in 10 years we will have good answers and I will definitely come back and say TOLD YOU SO

BIO-AEROGEL SPECULATIONS 1996 William Beaty
amasci.com...

Plasma life forms

ay Alfred: Life-Like Qualities of Plasma: Bohm, a leading expert in twentieth century plasma physics, observed in amazement that once electrons were in plasma, they stopped behaving like individuals and started behaving as if they were a part of a larger and interconnected whole. Although the individual movements of each electron appeared to be random, vast numbers of electrons were able to produce collective effects that were surprisingly well organized and appeared to behave like a life form. The plasma constantly regenerated itself and enclosed impurities in a wall in the same way that a biological organism, like the unicellular amoeba, might encase a foreign substance in a cyst. So amazed was Bohm by these life-like qualities that he later remarked that he frequently had the impression that the electron sea was "alive" and that plasma possessed some of the traits of living things. The debate on the existence of plasma-based life forms has been going on for more than 20 years ever since some models showed that plasma can mimic the functions of a primitive cell.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Hot Gas in Space Mimics Life

Electrically charged specks of interstellar dust organize into DNA-like double helixes and display properties normally attributed to living systems, such as evolving and reproducing, new computer simulations show.

But scientists are hesitant to call the dancing dust particles "alive," and instead say they are just another example of how difficult it is to define life.

Plasma life

The computer model, detailed in the Aug. 14 issue of the New Journal of Physics, shows what happens to microscopic dust particles when they are injected into plasma.

Plasma is the fourth state of matter along with solids, liquids and gases. While unfamiliar to most people, plasma is the most common phase of matter in the universe. It's everywhere: Stars are luminous balls of plasma, and diffuse plasma pervades the space between stars. Plasma forms when gas becomes so hot that electrons are stripped from atomic nuclei, leaving behind a soup of charged particles.

Past studies on Earth have shown that if enough particles are injected into a low-temperature plasma, they will spontaneously organize into crystal-like structures.

www.space.com...

Boffins simulate plasma-eating dusty 'life-forms'
Posted in Science, 13th August 2007

Physicists have discovered that charged particles of dust can form themselves into life-like structures that appear to be capable of reproducing and passing information along, behaviour reminiscent of life on Earth.

The researchers, (led by V N Tsytovich of the General Physics Institute, Russian Academy of Science, in Moscow, along with boffins from the Max-Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics in Germany, and the University of Sydney) have developed a computer model to help them understand "the behaviour of complex mixtures of inorganic materials in a plasma".

www.theregister.co.uk...

Could alien life exist in the form of DNA-shaped dust?
www.newscientist.com...

THIS one is great..

Plasma blobs hint at new form of life
17 September 2003 by David Cohen

Physicists have created blobs of gaseous plasma that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells. Without inherited material they cannot be described as alive, but the researchers believe these curious spheres may offer a radical new explanation for how life began.

www.newscientist.com...

plasma spheres = glowing ransluscent orbs

Now while the believers are hunting for Alien Spaceships and the Skeptics are saying its BS (without even having a look) I think I will side with the Physicists who are discovering that more than 80% of the Universe is Plasma and are not only considering it possible, but getting results in the labs...

Maybe one of the reasons we are seeing more... is because of all our plasma experiments...

A google search on "Plasma Life Forms" yields this...
Results 1 - 10 of about 491,000 for Plasma life forms. (0.16 seconds)

Seems I have some reading to do...

Every time I do a new search when this comes up, I find new studies and papers... it is no longer a crazy idea

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Night vision gear amplifies very low light levels. "Invisible" does not have to mean something is "cloaked". The human eye has limits on being able to see low light levels. If something is too dim, it becomes "invisible". The NV gear makes it visible, that's what it is for.

Pilots flying close formation at night, using NVG's, use special lighting which prevents the pilots from being blinded (as they would be with conventional lighting). A formation at high altitude (which this appears to be when zoomed out) using this type of lighting, could very well be invisible to the naked eye.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Now while the believers are hunting for Alien Spaceships and the Skeptics are saying its BS (without even having a look) I think I will side with the Physicists who are discovering that more than 80% of the Universe is Plasma and are not only considering it possible, but getting results in the labs...
The ones that say "BS (without even having a look)" are not the sceptics, the sceptics just want more information, without enough information any possibility must be accepted, and the plasma lifeforms is just one more possibility (one that I have been considering myself for several years).

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mockmasta
Do you think they don't know we can't see them naturally?
Of course they do, or anyone could've hit the thing I saw with just a pistol.

Of what use is a pistol against a lightning bolt?

Sleeper once said in his thread that the Sun is currently 'pregnant'. At first I took that to mean a second star...

but perhaps these plasma creatures or spheres are 'born' in the sun... and the current issues with the changes in the sun, global (solar system) 'warming' and the increase in recorded sightings of the 'critters' is all related.

We now know for certain that the Sun is indeed a plasma sphere and even has a 'heart beat' And this is from NASA SOHO... you can hear it here (click on the sun)

www.spacesounds.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well boys, right after Christmas I will be joining the hunt. I just ordered the Yukon digital NV scope and will wed it to my Canon GL2 which has an awesome telephoto range. I'm out in east Texas near Shreveport. If you are interested in night vision, this NV scope cannot be beat for the money and it uses a cable to transmit the video from the NV to your camcorder, no adapters required.

www.opticsplanet.net...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaPThe ones that say "BS (without even having a look)" are not the sceptics, the sceptics just want more information,

Yeah but those are the sceptics with the 'c' not the 'k'. See I don't consider your 'type' of sceptic in the same light when I use the term.
I refer to the extreme end of the scale with both 'believers' and 'skeptics'

You and others are looking actively for answers...

And I DID say POSSIBILITY

Just that my personal research leans strongly towards this as reality

without enough information any possibility must be accepted, and the plasma lifeforms is just one more possibility (one that I have been considering myself for several years).

The biggest problems with acceptance of this theory are

A) It was first pushed by Jose Escamilla with the 'rods' even though it was brought up in the 50's. So that tainted the whole concept to the UFO crowd.

SPACE CREATURE???

Trevor James Constable, noted military historian and engineer wrote a book titled ' Sky Creatures: Living UFOs.' He claims that some..not all...are giant aerospace organisms -

Wilhelm Reich, believed UFOs to be bio-energetic in nature.

Constable believed them to be as, "...amoebae like life forms existing in the plasma state. They are not solid, liquid, or gas. Rather. they exist in the fourth state of matter - plasma - as living heat-substance at the upper border of physical nature. They consist of calcium and fluids, the metal and the fluids both being in the plasmatic state.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

B) The other BIG problem I see is that UFO hunters are so generally so set on proving these are ALIENS with ships that have nothing better to do than buzz around our skies playing games... And as long as that mind set is not willing to accept that they may be a natural lifeform nothing will change

My personal estimate is
80%ish critters
15%ish ours including all the triangles (based on when we started getting those reports)
5%ish 'Alien visitors'

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreemer
Zorgon, Do you agree with this last point?

Yes I do with a few points...

The one video that has the cluster people are calling bird also looks exactly like a group of balloons. I say this because I have seen several of them over head in the daytime here in Vegas when car dealers release them. They are silvery balloons and do some amazing acrobatics in the air currents. They fly high and can travel vast distances.

I have seen them slow down, speed up, form into a group and break apart again. I will really have to break down and but a video camera

As to your other point of not giving them more ammo? Personally I no longer care. Why? because no matter what you show, there will always be those who shoot it down... so why worry? You will NEVER convince everyone.

So while following my own research... when I find something interesting I post it. There are a lot of Night Vision videos out there... these were the first I thought good enough to look at where the camera is held steady... and the author makes an effort to show what satellites and airplanes look like. (yes these goggles are VERY good for seeing satellites
)

I know many times I put 'skeptics' all into one basket... but the few on here that actually take the time to examine things with more than an 'opinion' know I don't mean them
Well they SHOULD by now... maybe I will invent a new classification

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
"that the old saying, "I'll believe it when it see it," is actually backwards. The saying should be, "I'll see it when I believe it," because we are all biased not to see if we don't believe, or at least have a reason to believe based on theory or prior experience."
Some people are more biased than others, some people may be biased but they know when they are being biased and can take that into account and some people may not be biased.

And that applies to people on any side of the UFO scene, so it may also mean that people that believe (for whatever reason) that we are visited by alien spaceships see alien spaceships where there are only balloons or whatever, like when Don Quixote saw giants that were only windmills.

[edit on 21/12/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon the plasma reason for some ufos is bang on. Fascinating that stuff you wrote and quoted btw. The ufo orbs are just that, they are like a gas and as explained by that blohm person, act intelligently. These exist and probably account for many sightings at night of saucers when flying in a circular formation and triangles when flying in a triangle formation.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I was thinking about the data collecting group someone mentioned should be started. Not too many people can afford professional level, (hell... even consumer level) specialized equipment such as thermal, UV, etc. I think the cheapest consumer thermal imager starts around $5,000.

So, here are some possible low-tech sol'ns that may allow videographers to start capturing these things. I've heard that it's actually BETTER to use older cameras for trying to capture infrared (IR). The IR filters weren't as "good" as they are today. Also, older used cameras are much cheaper than new ones (obviously). And I've heard/read that you can take the camera apart and remove the IR filter, allowing IR to come through. Furthermore, if you take a large piece(s) of blank exposed black/white still camera film and place it over the lense it will block out visible light, but allow IR to come through.

Camera technophiles, please correct me if I'm mistaken...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by TravisT I would like to see something similar to was Dreemer is saying, then I could start to believe that they are indeed invisible.

Well there is a very simple solution to that really... just find someone who has a good night vision viewing device and ask to have a look. Until you do that you have an 'opinion' but of what value is such an opinion if you have never looked.

Well, if I had experience, money or knew somebody with a set of IR goggles, then I don't think I would need verification, now would I.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join