It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveMeImALiberal
Lets see here.. by your night vision analysis we can recognize 6 flying birds - which in no way shape or form can be differentiated from 6 scrambled american jets.

In fact, the formation in which they fly is the same as a pack of jets. Must be a similar evolution by the advanced civilization. Who needs light speed when they can cruise in their low riders.

What's your problem lately?

If you're going to register multiple accounts as a way to hide and attack everyone here, stop using "raps" as the signature in each account, Yoda411. Makes it very obvious that it's you and defeats the whole purpose.

Now all ATS has to do is check the logs and grab the IP associated with your original account and ban it

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I love Zorgon, but I keep waiting for him to jump out and say "wait! it's really a _______"

I do believe there's something we are not aware of... but I want to see facts.. hard data.. I am not ignorant to the fact that with all of the suns and planets in the galaxy that we are alone.. but I would like to see facts of this... I do not believe this is it.

I mean, why were there so many sitings in the 50-present without night vision..... why would extraterrestrials want to use infrared? I believe they wouldn't ... but our government would...

Maybe we are just seeing our military craft????

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Definately one of the best threads in a long time. Its about time more people found out about the capabilities of NV technology. Wel done Zorgon for getting this out there.

Personally my feeling is that what is being captured on these NVD is terrestial based military technology at its very best.

I dont think anyone has mentioned this but it is actually illegal to have any nightvision gear better than gen 1. Technically gen2 and above is designated military use only and its use is heavily restricted. Theoretically you are meant to have a license to own this gear gen2 and above. And with videos like these it is no wonder why the military dont want civilians like us using this equipment and why there are heavy restrictions on the export of said night vision devices - They, the military, simply do not want us to find out what is that is so obviously flying around our skys. Its a simple as that in my eyes.

I bought a pair of Yukon nightranger digital NV scopes some months go but sadly I have not captured anything out of the ordinary. These are potentially an ideal place to start though I think. They do have a few drawbacks though. They have a ridiculously narrow field of view which is very annoying and whilst they can be plugged into any recording device you are still limited by the poor field of view and the fixed magnification. Other things I have noticed is that since the viewfinder is effectively a video screen it is very bright and after awhile you are left virtually blinded in that eye and your natural NV in that eye gets totally screwed. You could therefore hook it up to a PC and view it that way. I have yet to do this but the potential is there. Also they are power hungry little blighters and you really need to hook them into mains power to get any decent vieing time in.

Ok having said all that, for the price you pay, the general performance is quite outstanding and their NV capabilities are excellent and are very much in the league with Gen2 NVDs from what I have seen. They are also able to be used in daylight unlike traditional NVDs. With the IR illuminator they can be used in complete darkness. They have a limitless life unlike traditional NVDs which have a limit on their usefullness and since they can be used in all light conditions they cannot be damaged by light. Oh and they're great to use to see if yourTV remote is working or not as they do indeed detect invisable IR! lol Also they make an awesome coversation piece at the very least.

Anyway to say that Gen3 is the only way to go I think is not entirely correct. UFOs have been captured using standard Sony handicams with nightmode. All you need with these cams is a IR pass filter that can be purchased from Ebay and it will capture objects in IR. My advice is to get out there with what you got or what you can afford and just give it a go. The more of us that do this, the better chances we have of someone capturing something truly unique and you never know it could be the turning point where the world really becomes aware of whats going on in the skies above.

So what are you guys waiting for? Get out there and look up not down..

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moz08

I dont think anyone has mentioned this but it is actually illegal to have any nightvision gear better than gen 1. Technically gen2 and above is designated military use only and its use is heavily restricted. Theoretically you are meant to have a license to own this gear gen2 and above.

A search for "third generation night vision" produces an awful lot of places willing to sell this equipment. They make no mention of licensing.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I find the first vid intriguing. The last one, I'm pretty sure IMO it is a flock of geese. I was in the military, and I've seen geese migrating at night. They will give off a IR heat signiture in cold conditions. Looking at the size of them in the vid, they wern't particulary high up. Seems to have been some confusion over NVGs and IR devices, IR is black and white, NVGs have a greenish display. NVGs will pick up IR VERY WELL, as a matter of fact most have a IR "flashlight" on them to be used for additional light at night, not visiable to anybody not using the NVGs. Other than that, good catch that anything was noticed at all!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
3rd time to note:

I am still waiting for someone to explain why in these NV videos, there are no heat plumes from the exausts of these "jets" flying in formation.

Anyone going to take that one on, or could it be that all of these objects in the videos are in fact birds?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hi ATS-ers,

Lots of comments (17 pages aready) so I did not read everything.

I am interested by video #2 ("fast" moving V-formation) because apparently these dots are moving quiet fast and we have two reference points (power lines)

1- Someone could tell me which exact model & brand of camera captured this (fps) ?

2- Can we have access to the original video (uncompressed & unedited) ?

Now, the first thing to do with this video is to try to estimate the speed of
these 5 dots flying in V-formation if they were birds (e.g geese)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Europa aka Buck

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
While it is agreed that the use of IR camera's will enhance faint objects in the lower part of our 'perceptive' light spectrum, I foresee sometime in the future when technolgy will become more readily available to people that there will be an explosion of UFO related sightings once we can see in the HIGHER Ultra Violet and above Electromagnetic Spectrum.

Suffice to say, these 'craft' have been seen and recorded doing right-angle stops and turns at 'tremendous' velocity that is 'physically' impossible according to our known laws of physics. Rather than the use of 'forcefields' to shield these craft from such extremes of G-forces and heat it is logical IMHO that they can and do change their 'state' according to the power source they use, so that their mass (the craft) becomes to all intentional purposes part of the very high Electromagnetic Spectrum. Almost pure energy.

Therefore, once camera's like this one become more readily available we could indeed start seeing more of these 'invisible' craft.

Fujifilm developed the FinePix S3 Pro UVIR, the world's first and only factory-made D-SLR designed specifically for UV and IR photography.

Source

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Videos 1 and 2 very interesting, have no clue what they could be. The triangle craft in video two is definently a solid craft. It appears to be banking/turning towards the end of the video.

The third video I have no idea, I can understand how these could be geese. But living in the north east I have seen canadian geese so many times flying above it not funny. However I have never seen them disperse the way they did(unless they were getting shot at by a hunter). One completely drops off from the pack then the others scramble. Weird.

One suggestion is to set up a controlled experiment

Lets get some NV video of some canadian geese and compare. Simple enough???? At least we can compare the heat sygnature

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Starwatcher]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

As far as I understand it, this camera does not detect the infrared that is associated with heat (long-wavelength infrared), only near infrared light, the one closest to Red on the visible spectrum.

So, I suppose that there is no exhaust plume because the exhaust plume did not reflect the infrared light, even on the object that was considered a commercial jet.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Attn: Moz08

I just ordered the Ranger and on the optical planet site, they list a few optional lens on the same page with it. Do you know for sure that the Ranger will or woll not take these other lens for a wider view?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Its bullSHHhh...1 jet makes a racket, 6 jets and no one hears anything?!! COME ON!!! I've watched the US Navy Blue Angels perform and when they're flying anywhere in the area you will hear it.

Not buying that old excuse. I love it the skeptics have shifted their excuses from geese to a pack of jets now LOL keep reaching. They are conveniently ignoring the very nice solid triangle craft that isn't the retired F117 stealth...

Originally posted by RFBurns
3rd time to note:

I am still waiting for someone to explain why in these NV videos, there are no heat plumes from the exausts of these "jets" flying in formation.

Anyone going to take that one on, or could it be that all of these objects in the videos are in fact birds?

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 23-12-2008 by atsbeliever]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

Do you hear the other, confirmed aircraft in the videos?
I don't. I guess they all must be silent ufo's

[edit on 12/23/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Interesting. Found a good info site on the various imagers.

Since this NV stuff only amplifies ambient light that would explain the lack of heat plumes in the video. From the information at the website linked above, even with gen3 and provides a nice sharp image, its only works if there is ambient light to amplify. And apparently, they dont last very long and are easily damaged when a bright light source gets into view of the low light.

So some are spending 3 grand to get a view of airplanes and birds? Wow wish I had that kind of money to throw at these!

I think using thermal IR would be better for this IMO. Cheaper and lasts indefinately.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 23-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think using thermal IR would be better for this IMO. Cheaper and lasts indefinately.

I would like to know why we have not seen more thermal shots. Would be interesting to see some. As to the cost, this is why I went for the Digital ranger NV since it has a long life time and isn't damaged by bright light. At 350 bucks, that is not bad if your going to spend time looking for UFOs but I too would never spend 3+grand for just this hobby alone.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappie54

Surely nature can offer some strange sites, as for vids 1 & 2, I just don't know, but if nature can do this with birds, the why are we entertaining any ideas beyond a V formation of geese for no.3?

www.youtube.com...

J

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

3rd time to note:

Cheers!!!!

Hmm lets see. Stealth tech is more then just reduced radar signature, it also includes reducing engine exhausts to minimize heat signatures etc. So if our tech from the F-117 era can defeat IR, you can bet anything of current stealth generation will no problem with that either.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
the vehicle in Video 2 isn't a damn bird, but the skeptics are obviously avoiding that one..lets focus on discrediting the other videos!!!

Originally posted by Helmkat

3rd time to note:

Cheers!!!!

Hmm lets see. Stealth tech is more then just reduced radar signature, it also includes reducing engine exhausts to minimize heat signatures etc. So if our tech from the F-117 era can defeat IR, you can bet anything of current stealth generation will no problem with that either.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
So?
THIS ISN'T A DAMN BIRD [30 seconds in]>>>>

Maybe if you would have read the entire thread, you wouldn't have made a fool of yourself. I already commented on that video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm getting sick and tired of people like you "atsbeliever", who thinks everything is a battle of "disbeliever" and "believer". For once wont you actually do some frikken research before you jump to conclusions??

When this person said this...

Originally posted by Komodo
So, to say that these are geese flying over, I'd seriously doubt because the high intensity of the light being magnified OFF of the object themselves.

...I replied by showing them a video of birds reflecting a high intensity light with NV! It wasn't a post trying to discredit these Unidentified Flying Objects in the videos, I was showing that it is possible for birds to reflect a lot of light, especially when they are white.

But since your only purpose of being on ATS is to be a "believer" well, you jumped to conclusions, and replied to my post like I was trying to kill your belief system. This kind of activity has to frikken stop, I'm sick and tired of you die hard UFO nut cases that think everyone is trying to discredit your belief's. Frikken relax and debate the video, not the existence of UFO's every single frikken thread.

Originally posted by atsbeliever
Research. Don't doubt...

The reason I said "research, don't doubt" because the user Komodo 'doubted' that birds could reflect light, and so I removed that doubt.

What is your reason for mocking me? Never mind I know why, you think I'm attacking your belief system......

Why don't YOU research my first post on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People these days, holy crap.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Easy ALLisONE, you are taking this really too personal. Remember, if we read a text in a defensive mind set, it will come across as offensive to you. Take it easy, you are displaying a lot of hostility, it is the theory that is being questioned, not you.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join