It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
Is there a massive difference between gen 1 and gen 3 goggles / scopes (apart from cost!!
)....

Would you get results with a gen 1?

I have NV's that are in the low end gen-1's and up to gen-2+. As you increase up the generation gamut, the better your odds in actually capturing 'something'. My best success has been with the gen-2+, but here again, I was standing next to an associate using gen-3's and he was able to see more objects that I could not see although we were both looking at the exact same locations.

So to answer your question, although pricey... The gen-3's (and above) are really the only way to go. I've been setting aside some cash each month to be able to purchase and add to my personal NV arsenal as I know they will increase my odds 90% versus what I have now for nighttime captures...

Johnny

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Mr.Skeptic Know It All: Yes well obviously what you have there is a cloaked seagull emitting IR waves nothing to see here its quite normal.

Originally posted by Dreemer
Here are two cameras with two different settings filming the same spot in the sky at the exact same time - but more importantly, it is during the DAYTIME!!!

Infrared vs Regular

The debate is over.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Dreemer]

[edit on 22-12-2008 by atsbeliever]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

"Yes well obviously what you have there is a cloaked seagull emitting IR"

I couldn't identify the object in the video I just posted.

It is airborne, and unidentified. And it is only visible with the night vision setting.

An identical camera on the regular setting did not record the unidentified object. This verifies our hypothesis about UFOs being capable of operating outside of the visible/normal spectrum.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was being sarcastic
Im glad people are finally getting into this I think we're gonna be seeing alot more unusual flying objects in the months to come!

"Yes well obviously what you have there is a cloaked seagull emitting IR"

I couldn't identify the object in the video I just posted.

It is airborne, and unidentified. And it is only visible with the night vision setting.

An identical camera on the regular setting did not record the unidentified object. This verifies our hypothesis about UFOs being capable of operating outside of the visible/normal spectrum.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
Uhm no they wouldn't, especially if they cant do jack against them, why bring more attention to a subject they want to AVOID.

Secondly it could be man made, and thus they would again not want to draw attention to their highly developed energy system platform. Again...

Dont be so naive..

Oh I see!! I don't work for the Government so I really don't know what they are capable of. I would love to know how it is that u have come to the conclusion that our Government can't do "jack"

Also I thought the objects were invisible to the naked eye. If they can't been seen by the naked eye then they aren't drawing any attention!

Hey but what do I know, Im so NAIVE
what a joke!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
First one I am unsure about

Second one is strange, I am interested in this one. Could be military aircraft.

Third one is DEFINITELY birds, probably geese.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreemer

The fact that the object was not visible with the common camera does not mean that the object was invisible in the visible light, just less noticeable.

If the object had the same colour as the cloud, it would not be visible on that spot, but it would not be invisible, while it may have been reflecting visible light in the same way as the cloud, if it was more reflective to the infrared light than the cloud then it would appear brighter when seen in infrared.

And the debate is always far from over.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by songthrush

I wanted to see some examples of FLIR cameras and came across this short video. VIDEO I think there might be allot of unintended uses for it

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Lecter]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The fact that the object was not visible with the common camera does not mean that the object was invisible in the visible light, just less noticeable.

Quite so. Even a relatively large object coated with a non-reflective, neutral color (matte medium grayish/blue, for instance) would be very difficult to spot even in a clear sky. If something was that color, however, that might be a clue suggesting that whoever or whatever was controlling it had a pretty good understanding about our atmosphere and how human vision works in it.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
video #1- jet plane with lights on

video #2-jet plane with lights on

video #3-birds

i seen these video long before they were posted on here and the reason i didn't post them is because of the above conclusions.

unidentified craft ? maybe

Aliens ? doubt it

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Excellent post. Mark my words that any teck that can break through the sience being used will be taken off the open market and even ellegal to own. Get your goggles soon!
Cheers.
Ktios

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It doesnt resemble any passenger/fighter jet and the lights are in a configuration thats definitely 'not standard' identification lights, nor IFF standard lights either. Besides which, it was only visible in IR. We don't have any planes that can actually cloak yet.

By the way you don't know enough about the objects in the video to declare it 'non alien' yet either. Just FYI.

'video #2-jet plane with lights on '

Originally posted by easynow
video #1- jet plane with lights on

video #2-jet plane with lights on

video #3-birds

i seen these video long before they were posted on here and the reason i didn't post them is because of the above conclusions.

unidentified craft ? maybe

Aliens ? doubt it

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

By the way you don't know enough about the objects in the video to declare it 'non alien' yet either. Just FYI.

i never said the object was not Alien...i said i doubt it.

the first video looks like a jet airliner with landing lights on.. i have seen that configuration many times.

the second video is no doubt a jet. period

why the lights are that way i don't know since i am not an expert on stealth aircraft and what kind of light they are equipped with.

so if i am bursting your...it's gotta be an Alien craft,,,,then i am sorry but it's obvious to me that they are just planes or jets.

the second video could also be a remote control jet and could be a hoax for all we know.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Its great you posted a video of an RC jet, it could have been flying cockatoo as well it doesn't authenticate your opinion.

Also the video #2 shows a silent craft flying at a pretty high rate of speed, with a light configuration that isn't general aviation standard that I've ever seen, no strobes? no FAA? Flying over populated areas, very dangerous.

Second I understand it was invisible to the naked eye, emitted no sound (the user made no mention of a sound, none was audible on the video)
yet VISIBLE under IR. So maybe the hobbyist also invented cloaking technology? Sorry to burst your little bubble too, but I dont think so.

i never said the object was not Alien...i said i doubt it.

the first video looks like a jet airliner with landing lights on.. i have seen that configuration many times.

the second video is no doubt a jet. period

why the lights are that way i don't know since i am not an expert on stealth aircraft and what kind of light they are equipped with.

so if i am bursting your...it's gotta be an Alien craft,,,,then i am sorry but it's obvious to me that they are just planes or jets.

the second video could also be a remote control jet and could be a hoax for all we know.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

ok your right Aliens are flying around in jet aircrafts

embracing ignorance ain't we ?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Nope Im not saying its Alien either, I don't know. But ask yourself this..what exactly could possibly be flying around thats invisible to the naked eye, has no standard lighting configuration we know of over a population area like this?
Its that question which bothers me. According to mainstream science, we have only JUST been able to 'cloak' a very very small material from Microwave radiation? Definitely not a whole vehicle in the visible light..so what can we conclude from that..

ok your right Aliens are flying around in jet aircrafts

embracing ignorance ain't we ?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

But ask yourself this..what exactly could possibly be flying around thats invisible to the naked eye, has no standard lighting configuration we know of over a population area like this?

where in the video does it show you the naked eye view of the object ?

it doesn't so your jumping to conclusions that it is invisible

this is a jet there is no doubt in my mind about it. the jet is coming in for a landing and is getting lower in altitude as the video progresses. why there is no blinking strobe ,i don't know. if it is a stealth aircraft it probably doesn't run with one on is my guess.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well guys, I'm an Air Force veteran and in my old age, I enjoy RC flying and have built some world class models in my day. Number 2 has me stumped. It just don't strike me as either RC or a real aircraft light configuration that I am aware of. Course I have seen some funny flyin RC stuff including a flying toilet seat so who knows.
We need an aircraft light configuration data base to refer to for things like this. All known flying aircraft, photographed at different distances, different angles, and with cam and stills from both day and night. Anyone live around a large air base?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Here are two cameras with two different settings filming the same spot in the sky at the exact same time - but more importantly, it is during the DAYTIME!!!

Infrared vs Regular

The debate is over.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Dreemer]

the debate is over ?

these two screen shots of the supposed cameras filming at the same time does not look exactly the same to me. very close but not the same

the object in question in the video is only visible for fourty seconds if i remember correctly and it would be easy to edit this footage and make it appear as if both cameras were filming at the same time.

would pedro fake this to get money ? nahhh

the debate continues

[edit on 22-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
Anyone live around a large air base?

As a matter of fact, I work at a large military and combined civilian airport. Part of my job reuqirements involve me looking at the sky every half hour (weather pending, more frequently in bad weather) during a 12 hour shift. We have 24/7, 365 days coverage, and I have to admit that I have never in my entire life seen anything similar to that footage

Star and flag Zorgon, one of your best threads

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join