It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer claims he vectored in the Phoenix lights UFO's !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
GoldenAge:

How do you not get that Ritzmann was there in a public park but not part of Greer's paying tribe? (Whether this was the night of the triangle UFO footage or not I don't know.)

Also, the bit about Greer's access is a load of stuff you just swallowed. He doesn't have access to people in high places, he pretends to just like he pretends to vector in craft. If he is seated next to the CIA director at a political fund raiser, he'll tell you he's good friends with him and had his ear at dinner. THAT is who Greer is.

If you can overlook his lying about his background and his lying about his access and his lying about his super hero powers because he's now onto free energy and you like free energy, there is no use in my belaboring the point anymore. You is/am/are brainwashed or brain dead.

As our peerless leader George "The Animal" Bush once said: Fool me once...shame...shame on you. Fool me twice... Can't get fooled again.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
If it is possible to vector in craft by sheer will then it's not Greer's ability, it's everyone's because this intelligence reads thought. Save your money and vector them in yourself.

Yes, that's the whole point, Vaeni! Greer never said that it was his ability alone! He has always said that everyone can do it!

It just happens to work better when people do it together as a group. Somehow, when a bunch of people all focus their consciousness with the same intent, the effect is amplified, and seemingly miraculous things can happen. The blind see, the lame get up and walk, cancerous tumors disappear - oh and, extraterrestrial people can be contacted. Who knew?

And you can come back and write some witty retort but the fact is at the end of it you're still the one buying his DVDs and his BS and wondering... Is he telling the truth? Gee, is he?--like it's a valid question just because you're asking it. I mean you're not a moron, right? RIGHT???

Actually, I'm not "wondering". In fact, at this point, I'm quite certain that he has told us the truth about quite a lot of things - because I have seen the evidence.

Now, does that mean that absolutely everything he says is 100% true? No, of course not.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

How do you not get that Ritzmann was there in a public park but not part of Greer's paying tribe? (Whether this was the night of the triangle UFO footage or not I don't know.)

Uh, well gee Vaeni, that's kind of an important detail, wouldn't you say? Whether jritzmann actually saw the same Triangle UFO that's shown in the video footage and that all the eyewitness accounts talk about?

Also, the bit about Greer's access is a load of stuff you just swallowed. He doesn't have access to people in high places, he pretends to just like he pretends to vector in craft. If he is seated next to the CIA director at a political fund raiser, he'll tell you he's good friends with him and had his ear at dinner. THAT is who Greer is.

Well, we'll see what Edgar Mitchell has to say about that, for example

Oh and Greer has named Dennis Kucinich's name, among others - have you and jritzmann and davidbiedny asked Mr. Kucinich about that? .......No? I didn't think so.

As for Woolsey, it was NOT a political fund-raiser. Woolsey's letter even says it was a private dinner. "Yeah my wife and I had a private dinner with Dr. Greer and his wife - but it was NOT a UFO briefing!"

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenAge

Uh, well gee Vaeni, that's kind of an important detail, wouldn't you say? Whether jritzmann actually saw the same Triangle UFO that's shown in the video footage and that all the eyewitness accounts talk about?

Well, we'll see what Edgar Mitchell has to say about that, for example

Oh and Greer has named Dennis Kucinich's name, among others - have you and jritzmann and davidbiedny asked Mr. Kucinich about that? .......No? I didn't think so.

As for Woolsey, it was NOT a political fund-raiser. Woolsey's letter even says it was a private dinner. "Yeah my wife and I had a private dinner with Dr. Greer and his wife - but it was NOT a UFO briefing!"

1.) No, that triangle craft bit was not an important detail. I was saying Ritzmann had seen him in action misidentifying a plane as a UFO. The triangle thing came later from someone else.

2.) Yes, you should see what Edgar Mitchell has to say about Greer. It ain't good. Some people trusted him before they knew better. Mitchell, Kean, Salas - anyone you might consider legit. Ask them now what they think. You're the one who has investigated this right? What do they say now?

3.) Funny you should mention Kucinich. I called his office over the summer and asked if he'd ever met with Greer, let alone said what Greer claims he said. Turns out their records don't go back that far. I'm willing to give Greer the benefit of the doubt and say he met with Kucinich after he was done with his press conference. But I'm sure based on his pattern of over-inflating situations to make himself the star that what really happened was he set up appointments to meet with politicians that day because he was in the building anyway. They are politicians. It's their job to serve the people. You and I could make an appointment to meet with Kucinich if we wanted to.

In fact, do that. Let us know if he felt that meeting Greer and company was the greatest most blessed day of his political career, a day that made baby Jesus weep.

4.) You left out the part where Woolsey and everyone else at that table signed off saying Greer greatly exaggerated/lied about their conversation. Seems more like they put up with the badgering of the crazy man at the table than had an actual conversation let alone the conversation Greer claims they had. (But of course we can't trust them because they're the evil government lying to us... unless they agreed with Greer. Then they'd be the good ones fighting to get the truth out. That's usually how that catch 22 goes, right?)

5.) Show me where Woolsey says yeah we had a private dinner... I just reread the letter. He says they were seated together at a dinner party. WERE SEATED TOGETHER AT A PARTY. Not even "we sat together."

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

1.) No, that triangle craft bit was not an important detail. I was saying Ritzmann had seen him in action misidentifying a plane as a UFO. The triangle thing came later from someone else.

Yes it is important, Vaeni. At first you said that jritzmann was there at the Triangle UFO incident I described, and easynow posted some of the footage for. You said he was there and they were all ooh-ing and aah-ing over an airplane.

Now he's saying he wasn't there, and now you're saying he wasn't there.

You were wrong, Vaeni. At least have the grace to admit it.

2.) Yes, you should see what Edgar Mitchell has to say about Greer. It ain't good.

Yes I know - "Steve Greer began to overstep his data continuously...."

But, Mitchell and Greer DID brief the Head of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs together. And that's the point. You said that Greer has never had access to people in high places. You are wrong. He had access to Woolsey, he had access to Admiral Wilson, he had access to Lawrence Rockefeller, who did the whole Rockefeller Initiative thing to brief the Clintons......

Ask them now what they think. You're the one who has investigated this right? What do they say now?

Let's wait till they post his Mix interview and see what he says.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

I agree that Greer has always been on the eccentric side and open to "new age" stuff - however I do see a big change that I have no "pleasant" explanation for.

I have videos testamonies etc etc that would not have come out freely to the public if it had not been for Greers push to get data out and in front of serious people for them to take the topic seriously...

As of Now - I do not see a single piece of new information or updates coming out from him - only a request for $$$ to get a little info which sound totally suspicious.... Anyone one on the forum got anything worthwhile out of Greer in the last 12 months ?? To me - something has really gone bady wrong

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

hey GoldenAge

just wondering what your thought's are about this free energy device. do you think Greer is trying to force disclosure by bringing some Alien technology to the forefront ? Greer seems to be implying (from what i have seen him say) that this technology is in fact Alien tech...... i am not sure how anyone could prove it was Alien technology without forcing disclosure.

also if Greer and associates create a real free energy device from our own technology, will that prove he has misled everyone in thinking it was going to be from Alien technology ?

just exploring possibilities

[edit on 25-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
For all of you ignorant people that think you know what and who Greer is, and how the universe works, I suggest you educate yourself. You don't know what they've accomplished so far behind the scenes, and as much as you think you know, you don't know his motivations or intentions.

And for the people who believe this man is a lunatic living in a world of fantasy, I suggest you read a book called 'Journeys Out Of The Body' by Bob Monroe. Reality is more 'lunatic' than anything Greer has claimed. Bob Monroe(founder of the Monroe Institute) was always highly respected as a very successful business man, and a man of integrity. His experiences have been documented using scientific methodology by REAL WORLD physicists with PHD's, not theoretical ones that often can't prove their theories.

Are Greer's claims true? You and I will never know personally. Just know that it's possible, and just because you aren't educated or enlightened enough to be open to it, that doesn't mean it isn't there.

Greer hasn't broken promises. Greer is simply taking on something that may be virtually impossible. The obstacles are unimaginable. His efforts are highly commendable and deserve respect. Not to mention, he uses his own pocket for these efforts quite often, but it isn't enough. Selling disclosure dvd's isn't something he wants to do i'm quite sure. It's something he has to do as a supplement. Why are these things so difficult to understand for so many people? He gave up a lucrative career in medicine making 250,000 a year for something he believes in strongly, and it takes millions of dollars to sustain such an effort. You have to come up with it somehow. What would you suggest? Got any better ideas? Don't ever forget, this planet is based on a monetary system, and money unfortunately does make this world go around.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
ah hah !

Art Bell interviews Steven Greer in this video and if you listen at the 2:45 mark you will hear from Greer himself talk about free energy and why it will change everything.

in my opinion, Greer is only after one thing.....MONEY !

why can't people see that Greer wants to be the one that ushers in this technological revolution to capitalize on it ?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yes it is important, Vaeni. At first you said that jritzmann was there at the Triangle UFO incident I described, and easynow posted some of the footage for. You said he was there and they were all ooh-ing and aah-ing over an airplane.

I don't think you should be say where I was or in what capacity because you don't know. I'll speak for myself thanks, and already clarified it, but apparently you don't "get it".

I was in Gulf Breeze during a nightly sky watch when Greer and his ilk showed up. There were, at the time regular sky watches at Shoreline Park, and a couple other places in Gulf Breeze. I don't know anything about any triangle footage shot in Gulf Breeze. That night, the typical UFO sighting occurred, which was the red light ufo or "Bubba".

As far as Greer's "ability" to "vector in craft" not being limited to him. Thats true. It's something anyone can try. If you wanna try with Greer, it'll cost you big. Greer has no more ability to do this then anyone else.

However, Greer spoke at length about how kind these "aliens" are, and how the majority of people with the experience of "abduction" are not in contact with aliens, but Govt. built robots in Govt constructed craft.

It's absurd, and insulting. Not to mention completely baseless. However, it put forth the notion that Greer was the one in contact with the real "aliens". To get that experience, ya go thru him.

We've seen that kind of talk before. Guess where.

Spacemanjupiter, as far as the money goes: You're right to a point. One has to survive. However, it goes far past that when you charge 800.00 for a night under the stars to "train" as an ambassador to aliens.

Not only is it overblown, it's incredibly childish and takes a earth-culture bound, pedestrian view of the subject. To deal with a subject we know very little about, and claim to be the one to train people on contacting it...is as absurd a concept as I have ever heard. And even going off the premise, from what I have seen and heard from Greer, he's no one to be doing it.

Thats but ONE example of Greer's money drive. As far as educating myself on "how the universe works"...LOL...you don't know, I don't know, and it's damn certain Greer doesn't either. The marginalization-ish tone of your post seems to indicate to me that Greer's got ya hook line and sinker. Thats fine, enjoy yourself and have fun. Just don't pretend to know what or who I am, as if you are "educating" anyone. I've known about Greer and have watched his progression in UFOlogy for at least a decade.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Spacemanjupiter, as far as the money goes: You're right to a point. One has to survive. However, it goes far past that when you charge 800.00 for a night under the stars to "train" as an ambassador to aliens.

Not only is it overblown, it's incredibly childish and takes a earth-culture bound, pedestrian view of the subject. To deal with a subject we know very little about, and claim to be the one to train people on contacting it...is as absurd a concept as I have ever heard. And even going off the premise, from what I have seen and heard from Greer, he's no one to be doing it.

Thats but ONE example of Greer's money drive. As far as educating myself on "how the universe works"...LOL...you don't know, I don't know, and it's damn certain Greer doesn't either. The marginalization-ish tone of your post seems to indicate to me that Greer's got ya hook line and sinker. Thats fine, enjoy yourself and have fun. Just don't pretend to know what or who I am, as if you are "educating" anyone. I've known about Greer and have watched his progression in UFOlogy for at least a decade.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by jritzmann]

[edit on 25-11-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I went back and reread it. I see what you're saying. I did assume that was the same night in Gulf Breeze but I could have been wrong. But that's STILL NOT THE IMPORTANT POINT. The point is, he was seen oo-ing and aah-ing over a plane while a UFO hovered behind him, whether on that night or another.

I've spoken to Mitchell about Greer. He wishes he never got tangled up with him. So it's worse than what you've quoted. (Maybe more than he's said publicly?) Ditto, Robert Salas. There's a reason Kean didn't invite him to her disclosure conference.

Stop nitpicking for five seconds and see what this guy is, will ya? No. Of course not. You don't actually care. You just like the back-and-forth so I'll put me out of my misery and end this community rec center. You can have all the last words you want.

I'm starting to think I'm playing for the wrong team. Maybe I should hate you as much as Greer does and go work for him thinking up ways to take your money.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

You seem like the Greer Newsletter-gettin' type. Didja get the one where he begged his loyal followers to send him cash for a first-class plane ticket to somewhere he was scheduled to speak? Yeah, he hurt his back and now requires first-class seating but apparently is so strapped for cash that he can't foot that bill himself.

That's definitely the earmark of someone who runs in high class circles and knows things we'll never know.

I'm surprised he didn't use The Powers Of Greer to fix his back like he did to get rid of that cancer.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ah...what the heck, since old friends reappear, let me show them one of their smaller nemesiseses once again.....

Behold the Loved One...

Fantastic, now, i'm just missing the rest of the cult trifecta...richie ? chamby ? Come out and play.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter
For all of you ignorant people that think you know what and who Greer is, and how the universe works, I suggest you educate yourself. You don't know what they've accomplished so far behind the scenes, and as much as you think you know, you don't know his motivations or intentions.

And for the people who believe this man is a lunatic living in a world of fantasy, I suggest you read a book called 'Journeys Out Of The Body' by Bob Monroe. Reality is more 'lunatic' than anything Greer has claimed. Bob Monroe(founder of the Monroe Institute) was always highly respected as a very successful business man, and a man of integrity. His experiences have been documented using scientific methodology by REAL WORLD physicists with PHD's, not theoretical ones that often can't prove their theories.

Are Greer's claims true? You and I will never know personally. Just know that it's possible, and just because you aren't educated or enlightened enough to be open to it, that doesn't mean it isn't there.

Greer hasn't broken promises. Greer is simply taking on something that may be virtually impossible. The obstacles are unimaginable. His efforts are highly commendable and deserve respect. Not to mention, he uses his own pocket for these efforts quite often, but it isn't enough. Selling disclosure dvd's isn't something he wants to do i'm quite sure. It's something he has to do as a supplement. Why are these things so difficult to understand for so many people? He gave up a lucrative career in medicine making 250,000 a year for something he believes in strongly, and it takes millions of dollars to sustain such an effort. You have to come up with it somehow. What would you suggest? Got any better ideas? Don't ever forget, this planet is based on a monetary system, and money unfortunately does make this world go around.

Why don't you enlighten us then educated Master..

It is Greer who claims to know "how the universe work".. not anyone in this thread.

That might be a good book, Greer has probably read it.. I've had an OBE myself - does that lead me to believe that Greer can use that as an tool to contact Aliens and make them fly over Phoenix in a gigantic Spaceship? No, sorry. If Greer can make them fly over a city on a certain date when he has announced it ahead of time, I'll believe him. Until then, hes just a glorified version of a Boylan, Goodchild or this guy: www.youtube.com... in my book. The one that's printed with the use of some common sense. (bet that last sentence really have you fuming)

You are right, this comes down to a question of belief:
Do you believe he saved George Bush Sr life, cuddled with an alien baby, the reason a gigantic alien spaceship flew over phoenix simply because he wanted them to? ETC ETC. Possible? Maybe.... Probable? No.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Was Greer given an Order of the British Empire? What for?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalThinker

"Do you believe he saved George Bush Sr life"

That's a new one to me. Please explain or give a link. I'd love to read all about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by LogicalThinker

"Do you believe he saved George Bush Sr life"

That's a new one to me. Please explain or give a link. I'd love to read all about it.

I thought you read his book Jeremy?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_VaeniThat's a new one to me. Please explain or give a link. I'd love to read all about it.

It is somewhere in his book. Cant remember the exact details, but the jist of it was that he remote viewed (?) an assassination of Bush in a South American country when he was president. After that he phoned the white house with his worries and got put through to some important figure who took notes. Sometime later Greer read in a newspaper that there was an attempt to shoot down Air Force One with a bazooka in Colombia (?) but that it had been unsuccessful because of a tip beforehand.

I can give you a more accurate quote when I get home tomorrow, where the book is somewhere safely hidden behind some good books. It's ironic that I'm hiding book called "Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge" so I don't have to be remembered that I actually bought it. I guess it comes in handy when debating Greer fans though. Maybe GoldenAge can save me some time to look it up?

Originally posted by GoldenAgePeople get involved with Greer because he is a LEADER.
Is he your LEADER, GoldenAge?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
just wondering what your thought's are about this free energy device. do you think Greer is trying to force disclosure by bringing some Alien technology to the forefront ? Greer seems to be implying (from what i have seen him say) that this technology is in fact Alien tech...... i am not sure how anyone could prove it was Alien technology without forcing disclosure.

Well I think the ETs most certainly have these technologies.

But we humans have some of it also, have had it since the time of Tesla and Stubblefield.

It seems like the people who are sitting on the "Alien tech" will never disclose it, so the disclosure will happen via a grassroots movement - the New Energy movement.

I think these overunity devices have been around in the civilian world for quite a while now - but it's impossible to get any of the big corporations to start mass-producing them....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join