It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer claims he vectored in the Phoenix lights UFO's !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
I remember how excited I was in watching the disclosure project, thinking that finally change is coming with a rational individual like Dr Greer taking the lead. How wrong I was.

Don't count him out yet. People like Tom Bearden, Joel Garbon, Sterling Allan and Nora Maccoby can all vouch for the Orion Project. There is much more going on behind the scenes than you know, especially in the realm of new energy. Greer is trying to get Stan Meyer's water-powered car fully disclosed, among other things.

I know it seems like 7 years have gone by with no progress being made, but the whole new energy movement is about to take off in a huge way. Look into it and you will see!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sure is easy for all you Greer dissers to dismiss his work. I guess you all know for certian that he cant do what he clains? No you dont, just because you have not seen something take place dosnt mean it didnt happen.

You think just because it conflicts with how you percive your 3d world there is no way it happened, wake up people . With millions , billions of gallaxys out there and with the hundreds of thousands testimones , et , ufo eyewitnesses , life after death reports , reincarnation ,past lives , just to name a few .

You are now telling us that you know for certain that he cant do what he says, I would say to keep an open mind and as they say , " anything is possible" .

As for him selling dvds or the like, I ask you this question. How long would you survive with zero money? Not long.... seems to me he has done us all a huge favor with the path he has chosen , disclosure etc, the pitance
he would get from some dvds would not even come close to the effort he has given.

Its easy to be a faceless poster on a forum to try and debunk someone or something. but to do what he has done takes " Balls" as you say, Show me what you have done to help your fellow man and not just a list of your posts on some forum.

Peace .

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Indeed, when I first saw the disclosure project, I remember saying to myself, "These aren't wackos". Greer seemed scientific and commanding. But he has left a legacy of shame over the last few years that is hard to ignore. And what on earth are CE-5 protocols?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm still amazed that so many people believe that the main string of lights we have pictures and video of, over Phoenix, is considered the UFO.

Those were just flares. But the sightings prior and after were not. I believe those flares were released specifically to try and throw off the other sightings, to make it appear as if the whole thing was a military operation. This is a huge case, and it's a pity it doesnt' get more attention.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
Its easy to be a faceless poster on a forum to try and debunk someone or something. but to do what he has done takes " Balls"

Excuse me? I've used my own name in this field for 21 years now, and always my real name on this board. What I say about Greer is what I've seen and heard directly from him and witnessed with my own damned eyes while sitting in front of him. So forget the "anonymous" crap. I'd just as easily say it to his face.

There's been ridiculous claim after ridiculous claim, all with no solid evidence of anything. Quite the opposite. He's shown by virtue of insane price tags, what he's "into".

The only thing Greer is "helping his fellow man" with is emptying their pockets.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
What I say about Greer is what I've seen and heard directly from him and witnessed with my own damned eyes while sitting in front of him.

So you sat there in front of him and listened to him speak.

But have you actually been on a CSETI training? Have you spoken with Loder, Bearden, Bedini, Sterling Allan, Joel Garbon, Jeanne Manning and Nora Maccoby to see what they say about him? Have you watched the DVDs that have evidence on them?

..... No? Hmm..........

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

Actually, he says that this has happened before. He says that they have had a camera crew from ABC out on an expedition before, and when a UFO showed up, the cameramen freaked right out, and ABC later refused to show the footage.

can anyone else besides Greer confirm this event ?

also, would ABC agree to a non disclosure agreement like the one Greer has everyone else sign ?

if the cameramen freaked out that bad wouldn't you think they would have told other people about it ?

and why would ABC refuse to show it ? doesn't make sense

just questioning your statement here, that's all

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't know, easynow. I'm just telling you what he wrote in "Hidden Truth".

What I do know for a fact is that CSETI do have video footage, which is far more significant than "Mothra".
I know this because I have it on DVD.....

Why is it all kept off the internet? I honestly don't know. Greer could instantly and massively improve his credibility simply by putting the footage up on the web for everybody to see, but he doesn't, even though I'm sure they must have had thousands of requests by now..............

What's also significant is all those people involved in the New Energy movement who keep mentioning Greer's name and vouching for the Orion Project.... you know, Bearden, Joel Garbon, Nora Maccoby.....

Hmmm...........

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenAge

Why is it all kept off the internet? I honestly don't know. Greer could instantly and massively improve his credibility simply by putting the footage up on the web for everybody to see, but he doesn't, even though I'm sure they must have had thousands of requests by now..............

If this stuff was all over Internet for everyone to see, it would be very difficult to get anyone to pay for it.

I actually feel sorry for Mr. Greer in a way. The Disclosure Project seemed like a serious, credible effort, but now... I wonder what happened to him. Did he snap somewhere along the line? Has he been pressured to take on the role as another one of ufology's clowns? Or is it just plain, old greed?

It is interesting, at least from a psychological point of view.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I'm still amazed that so many people believe that the main string of lights we have pictures and video of, over Phoenix, is considered the UFO.

Those were just flares. But the sightings prior and after were not. I believe those flares were released specifically to try and throw off the other sightings, to make it appear as if the whole thing was a military operation. This is a huge case, and it's a pity it doesnt' get more attention.

i would have to say that anyone that has looked at the evidence understands that the 10pm lights were most likely flares but the average person that hasn't seen the evidence or researched this has certainly been duped by the coverup and that in my opinion is what they wanted.

the people that witnessed the other events that day and researchers of this case know what really happened and that part of the encounter will probably not be focused upon by the MSM for obvious reasons.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

i have not seen the DVD you are talking about and have wanted to see it for a long time. i am very interested to see this and thought somebody would have put it on the web already even without Greer's permission.

if it is that significant of a close encounter then i agree that it doesn't make sense why Greer hasn't shown it to clear himself of all this doubt that everyone has about him and you would think more people would want to sign up for his 'vectoring' training ?

would you care to describe what you see on this tape ? i am interested

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I can tell you if JR said it, he is telling the truth from his own experience, his integrity is above reproach here on the board and in his RL.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

If this stuff was all over Internet for everyone to see, it would be very difficult to get anyone to pay for it.

true Ziggystar but wouldn't it also reinvigorate the DP and get more people to rejoin him in the effort ?

seems like more money would come his way if he showed what he has than some DVD sales.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I guess that depends on what he really got... I haven't seen any of his stuff myself, but what if it is just crap, like I suspect?

If that is the case, I guess it would take people like Internos, JRitzman and ArMaP just minutes to debunk it... Not a great deal for Mr. Greer, in other words.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

From the very start I was disturbed by Greer publicly making himself the one and only for the bridge to disclosure, I thought, wait a minute, who is this guy and why only him? Something was wrong from the beginning I somehow knew that he would unintentionally hurt the process not help.

I have had many encounters and a couple face to face with ET, that did not make me an expert, but it certainly gave me insight and discernment.

I personally think there should be a public liaison to the position of disclosure, but it needs to be a choice of the many not just a few elect, or its going to be BS. The time is coming when its going to have to happen.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Did you see the Greer stuff floating around the forum a few months ago? Quite a few pictures of Greer hanging out with his devotees, and the only thing to see were a bunch of orbs in the night, most probably explainable by dust particles or something to that affect.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by Reevster
Its easy to be a faceless poster on a forum to try and debunk someone or something. but to do what he has done takes " Balls"

Excuse me? I've used my own name in this field for 21 years now, and always my real name on this board. What I say about Greer is what I've seen and heard directly from him and witnessed with my own damned eyes while sitting in front of him. So forget the "anonymous" crap. I'd just as easily say it to his face.

There's been ridiculous claim after ridiculous claim, all with no solid evidence of anything. Quite the opposite. He's shown by virtue of insane price tags, what he's "into".

The only thing Greer is "helping his fellow man" with is emptying their pockets.

Ditto. (Well...not for 21 years but you get the point.) Add to that the fact that I have confronted him with his BS on an episode of The Paracast. In that episode he said he would be releasing a compilation of his video evidence this fall.

Is it winter yet?

So for all you Greer supporters, when he says every alien abduction case is not aliens but the eeeeeevil government/military in disguise doing experiments on us and/or delusion, do you believe him? Isn't that the same kinda crap Billy Meier says so that he is the only one in real contact with real aliens?

That's one question.

Another common sense psychological question is, if I come to you and say I was abused terribly throughout my childhood by my parents and left home in my teens...and then I talk about meeting friendly space people while meditating who acted as benevolent parental figures, would you:

A.) Think, 'Wow! That guy is in contact with cool space people when he shuts his eyes!'

B.) Think, 'Wow! That guy was severely abused and when he shuts his eyes, goes to his happy place where nurturing alien parental types whisk him away from the evils of humanity--and he's so delusional he believes it.'

C.) Think, 'Wow! This guy is a sexually repressed, pathological liar who so hates people deep down that he's willing to create a TV preacher-type persona for the New Age crowd so that he can live off of their money while being the center of attention.'

D.) Think something else that makes more sense than what's actually coming out of my mouth.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
U can see also in one of his video's that he takes credit for the vectoring of the phoenix lights.

Also in his speech at x-conference he says the he has an alien baby thats been retrieve from a crash in africa and is now held by a europeen scientific team.

How the baby landed in the scientific team is that the baby was picked up somwhere in africa then was dropped at the door steps of a church and then afterwards was shipped to europe. Completly pathetic.

After reading his books and listening him speak i came to the conclusion that he likes so much to be under the spotlights more then money.

When u talk to him and correct him or even try to discredit him he gets so angry he completly bursts. Innapropriate behavior.

Its a shame cause does like clifford stones testimony should be taken seriously and with time this "im only a doctor from virginia u know" Greer puts a bad image with his ridicule testimonies.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well, I guess I knew this was coming

I really wish a few more people would order these, as,

AHEM!!!! I really don't want to be the one guy out of all of ATS sitting here with Greer-CSETI evidence!!!!

But I guess I'll be generous and give you a report....

I have three of the DVDs - "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind", "CSETI Contact", and "Disclosure in 21st Century".

In "Close Encounters" he doesn't show any video evidence, but he does play some strange tones for the audience, which are comparable to the audio that ATS captured at Mount Adams.

In "CSETI Contact", he starts with a video collage. Most of it seems to be footage collected from other people - which Greer is kind of notorious for doing, in the name of being able to present the "Best Available Evidence" - but at the end, footage from the renowned 1992 "Gulf Breeze" encounter is shown.

Essentially what happened is that four UFOs came in, Greer started signalling to them with his light, he started drawing a big triangle in the sky with his light, and three of the UFOs responded by going into a perfect equilateral triangle formation. They then apparently signalled back and forth to the group for about 10 minutes and then left.

You can hear people in the group shouting,
"Look, there's four!! There's four!!"
"There it goes there it goes, 1 - 2 - 3, YEAH!!!"
"YEAH!!! A CE-5!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!"
etc etc

Google "Greer Gulf Breeze" to bring up some of the eyewitness accounts. I can tell you that the footage does match with what the witnesses say.

In "Disclosure in the 21st Century", he starts with another video collage - with a bunch of tracks from the group "Enigma" playing in the background. The pictures and footage shown are all really, REALLY cool, but unfortunately, it gives no information as to which segments are "Other People's Footage", and which ones are actually from CSETI expeditions.

During his lecture he also describes the events of one expedition, where on three different nights they did a very deep group meditation for the awakening and healing of the Earth, and all three nights, when the entire group hit that "sweet spot", that "Unbounded-Mind" state of consciousness or whatever you want to call it - they'd get a big Triangle UFO come in, as if in acknowledgement of their meditation!

Later a member of the audience asks a question about this, and you can hear several members of the audience chime in, "Yes, it's true! I was there, I saw it!! That did happen!" etc etc.

So, there you have it. Greer DOES have footage, which he presents at lectures and things, but which he won't put up on the web, for some reason. I honestly have no idea why.

The CSETI Coordinator's excuse is "Well we just haven't had time to put something together" - which is obviously BS, they have had like 16 years!

Oh, also of note is that Bob Brown of UFO Congress is almost moved to tears when he describes Greer's work with CSETI, it's obvious that he is involved with them somehow and probably been on some of the expeditions....

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join