It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer claims he vectored in the Phoenix lights UFO's !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So of all the DVDs of video footage Greer has put out, only one has footage shot by his group??? And this is from Gulf Breeze during one of the most well-known UFO flaps in history?

And this is your evidence that he can vector in craft? Hell, any of us could have gone to Gulf Breeze at that time and hit a friggen UFO with a flashlight b y accident.

In fact, as Jeff Ritzmann, who was also there, tells it, Greer and co. were actually vectoring in an airplane while the UFO was hovering behind them. When alerted to that fact they all turned around and ooh-ed and ahh-ed over the real UFO. Had they not been alerted, they would have continued ooh-ing and aah-ing over a plane.

And these are the witnesses to Greer's claims, right? People with zero discernment?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

thanks GoldenAge for the info about the DVD's and what they are about

if i was going to watch any of them, i would choose the cseti contact. the other dvd's dont' seem to have anything that i would consider evidence, that Greer is making contact.

i did the gulf breeze search as you suggested and ran across pretty much the same stuff i have been reading about Greer and i am not going to post any links but some material out there surely does insinuate that he makes up things and goes over board when witnessing ufo's. that's all i will say on that.

i did run across this video of what is supposed to be the cseti footage in Gulf Breeze and i have to admit after looking at it again...it is interesting. not sure if these ufo's showed up because of Greer though ?

edit to add this video that could in my opinion explain what was seen by Greer and others. the Gulf coast of Florida, Alabama and Louisiana have many military facilities and i am very sure these places would be watched like a hawk with satellites.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenAge

Originally posted by jritzmann
What I say about Greer is what I've seen and heard directly from him and witnessed with my own damned eyes while sitting in front of him.

So you sat there in front of him and listened to him speak.

But have you actually been on a CSETI training?

No, I'm not a big enough dope to hand over 800 smacks to be in the presence of Greer. In fact if you ask Jeremy Vaeni-he'll tell you the last time I saw Greer was enough to me me physically sick. His demeanor, his words, and the utter tripe he blasted out that night was disgusting...and reminded me of a cult leader.

It really cracks me up man...we analyze a witnesses every friggin word and marginalize them when they deviate from a story or account. This guy's been doing it for YEARS, and people want to defend his nonsense.

It ultimately boils down to this: either this enigma has impacted your life, or it hasn't. Either you're serious about the data being put out there or you're a hobbyist. In my line of thinking, if you're serious about this you're going to be critical about it and evaluate this with a logial thinking mind...and in that case, ignore people like Greer.

Hobbyists want answers so they can move on to the next thing. Greer will provide all your answers for you...just make sure you can pay for your hobby.

And Golden, as far as the scientists and inventors with Orion? I have to question a scientist who'd get involved with Greer after all the ridiculous claims he's made. Don't forget, he suckered all the DP witnesses in too, and then flushed DP's and his own credibility in the toilet with his ridiculousness.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tip Turner
People in the know might be forced to ridicule themselves publically. If they don't comply, something very bad might happen to their family, friends, etc.

If it is a "forced" disinformation campaign, then it really doesn't get easier then that to ridicule the subject of UFOs. Maybe that's what's really going on.

BTW, this is my first post here. What a great forum ATS is!

very good point, but over-looked by most.

welcome to ATS!

seeker

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
So of all the DVDs of video footage Greer has put out, only one has footage shot by his group???

No, that's not what I said, Vaeni! Please don't twist my words around in your zeal to debunk Greer.

What I said was, there's lots of neat footage, especially on the third DVD, but it's not made clear which segments are from actual CSETI expeditions and which aren't.

There are also more DVDs available at that site that I didn't order, I only ordered 3 of them.

And this is from Gulf Breeze during one of the most well-known UFO flaps in history?

And this is your evidence that he can vector in craft? Hell, any of us could have gone to Gulf Breeze at that time and hit a friggen UFO with a flashlight b y accident.

Vaeni, that was the whole point! They would go to places where there was a lot of UFO activity happening, and try to establish contact.

You'd expect them to go somewhere where there was no UFO activity going on I suppose? Use your head!

In fact, as Jeff Ritzmann, who was also there, tells it, Greer and co. were actually vectoring in an airplane while the UFO was hovering behind them. When alerted to that fact they all turned around and ooh-ed and ahh-ed over the real UFO. Had they not been alerted, they would have continued ooh-ing and aah-ing over a plane.

Wait a minute, jritzmann always says that he would never pay a dime to attend a CSETI expedition, and now you're saying he was actually there? I doubt it.

Besides, the witness accounts all say that they saw 3 UFOs in a Triangle formation, and this is what's shown in the footage as well. A perfect equilateral Triangle. They are most definitely NOT ooh-ing and aah-ing over a plane. Again, please use your head Vaeni! Last time I checked, airplanes can't organize themselves into perfect equilateral triangles and hover there motionless in the sky. OK?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I can tell you if JR said it, he is telling the truth from his own experience, his integrity is above reproach here on the board and in his RL.

It's not his integrity here on the board that I'm questioning, antar.

What I'm questioning is the absolutely shoddy detective work as pertains to Greer's projects. All I ever see is JR, and Vaeni, trying to discourage any actual investigation. You know, like actually talking to the people who have worked with Greer and seeing what they say. BEARDEN. JOEL GARBON.

Discouraging and dissuading actual, real investigation isn't denying ignorance. It's having an extreme bias. It's having an agenda.

Make sense?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
And Golden, as far as the scientists and inventors with Orion? I have to question a scientist who'd get involved with Greer after all the ridiculous claims he's made. Don't forget, he suckered all the DP witnesses in too, and then flushed DP's and his own credibility in the toilet with his ridiculousness.

Here again, why are you discouraging people from talking to people who have worked with Greer, jritzmann? People like Bearden and Joel Garbon and Nora Maccoby?

Isn't that what good investigators are supposed to do? Talk to the people in a person's social network?

Are you afraid of what might happen, or something?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni

Originally posted by GoldenAge
Hmm.

I guess no one accepts the idea that one might be able to communicate with ET through altered/expanded states of consciousness.

That's not what's being said here. Very specifically, GREER is full of it. Whether any of the stuff he's stolen from mystics and wisdom traditions to promote his lies is true is a different subject.

The disinfo agents can take a vacation now! WONDERFUL! ALL OF OUR FARTS STINK! NOONE IS PERFECT, & THE Disclosure project woke me up, because there ARE crredible wintesses amongst them. So STOP focusing on people's flaws. We've all said stupid things... Mayby he actually tried to vecor them (you never tried to move things with your m,ind to see if you can?) , & then it happened, but it was merely a coincidence that the UFOs appeared at the same time. - And how do you know he was not drunk when posting that, if in fact he ewven did post that himself?

I agree though... This extra stuff is not needed, & is not doing him justice.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Harry Challenger here from Flying Saucer Review, I just want to ask a very basic question to all the posters here, don't you understand the external appearance of someone's behaviour in ufology is very little to go on?
None of us knows what he may be doing behind the very obvious facade we all see and find disconcerting. I would remind many of you that George Adamski, for example, taked to journalists about cows on mars and growing turnips on the moon. a smokescreen act to appear apallingly vain and shallow and quite mad.

Very few posters here are seeing anything but the most superficial evaluation about this man Greer. He is way too intelligent to be making bizarre comments like these, he must surely know the dismissals and derision it will bring. Could this all be a cover to allow his real work to go un-noticed? I believe the best illusionists keep things hidden in plain sight.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Harry Challenger

AHA!

You are very astute Harry Challenger

I agree with you, I think there are a lot of extremely important things going on behind the scenes, with the Disclosure Project and New Energy movement, the Orion Project..... but the people involved want to keep a low profile, for obvious reasons.

That's why Greer doesn't really care if he is ridiculed. In fact it's probably better that way, for security reasons, than all kinds of people trying to follow him around to see what he's up to.....

The problem is, though, that it all comes back to bite him in the arse when he launches the Orion Project and starts trying to raise funding. The money is just trickling in, a few hundred here, a thousand there, not nearly enough to accomplish what he wants to accomplish.....

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Greer drums up a 100+ witnesses for his disclosure project, yet not one of them could produce a photo of a UFO sitting in a govt hangar or one pic of an alien.

What does that tell you about his credibility???

Nuff said!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Harry Challenger

thanks Harry for your post,

i think your correct, ... there is something going on behind the scenes. there is no doubt in my mind about that.

what i gather from reading your post is that i am supposed to believe that Greer is purposely putting out dis-info to create " a smokescreen act to appear apallingly vain and shallow and quite mad " ?

this is just my opinion but i think your wrong about that. i believe he is not doing these things to create a smokescreen of crazyness. it's obvious to me that this is part of his plan to recruit new members and followers that will contribute money to his behind the scenes agenda.

making himself appear crazy or mad certainly does not make sense and i think everything that he is doing is planned. he has used the D.P. and his new 'vector in craft' believers to get where he is now.

if he portrays himself as a contactee(wether he is or not) , many new age believers will join him and i think that is the reason he is playing the part and making the claims he is making.

i believe his ultimate goal is to become famous and rich from being on the ground floor of an opportunity that will only come once in a lifetime. that opportunity is, bringing to market a free energy device that has the implications and potential to change everything on this planet.

i will give Greer credit...this is the greatest get rich scheme ever thought of and if he ever does succeed in his quest to produce this free energy machine , there will be millions of investors wanting to get in on it. even i would be interested

so in conclusion....... i have to say that i feel used by Greer because the D.P. and his latest efforts to obtain money are just stepping stones to get to the real ' prize '

follow the money, is what i always say

[edit on 23-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Speaking of Greer has anyone ever done a comphrehensive investigation to determine if his witnesses are who they say they are?

I think Greer himself is full of it and a hoaxer out to make money, but if hes taking real credible witnesses and involving them in this garbage, it smears research as a whole.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
thanks GoldenAge for the info about the DVD's and what they are about

if i was going to watch any of them, i would choose the cseti contact. the other dvd's dont' seem to have anything that i would consider evidence, that Greer is making contact.

Well I would say that the "Disclosure in the 21st Century" one also has some quite significant evidence, and it is definitely worth a look.

The collage of video footage is very beautiful, even if it is only say 20% CSETI footage and 80% Other People's Footage - or whatever the ratio is.

Also, as I said, Bob Brown of UFO Congress gets very emotional as he introduces Greer and describes CSETI's work. I would be willing to bet that he, and others in UFO Congress, could help substantiate the fact that CSETI have had at least some real encounters. But that is another thing that the jritzmanns and Vaenis of ATS will probably never bother to do.....

Another point of significance is that there are several CSETI members in the audience. At one point an audience member asks "can anyone corroborate that story about the Triangle UFOs?" and the CSETI members chime in, "Yes it's true! We were there, we saw it!" etc.

Now I don't know about anyone else, but I'm definitely seeing a pattern here. First there's the story of the CSETI Logo Crop Circle.

Then there's the 1992 Gulf Breeze incident with the Triangle UFO, for which we have both video footage and eyewitness accounts.

Then there's the expedition Greer describes in "Disclosure in the 21st Century", where they saw three different Triangle UFOs on three different nights, each time in direct response to their group meditation - a meditation for the healing of the Earth. Several members of the audience corroborate this.

Then there's James Gilliland's testimony of CSETI's 2002 visit to Mount Adams, where he says that three or four Triangles came in, as well as "countless" other ships. ATS even has a DVD with the video footage - sitting there collecting dust.

Now, I don't know, maybe I'm reaching here, but it would seem that Greer and CSETI have a deeply spiritual connection with these Triangle UFOs, and we have, not one but FOUR different pieces of evidence to support this....

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

i believe his ultimate goal is to become famous and rich from being on the ground floor of an opportunity that will only come once in a lifetime. that opportunity is, bringing to market a free energy device that has the implications and potential to change everything on this planet.

i will give Greer credit...this is the greatest get rich scheme ever thought of and if he ever does succeed in his quest to produce this free energy machine , there will be millions of investors wanting to get in on it. even i would be interested

so in conclusion....... i have to say that i feel used by Greer because the D.P. and his latest efforts to obtain money are just stepping stones to get to the real ' prize '

I agree with you that the ultimate goal, or one of the ultimate goals, is to get "free energy" technology out to market. But, it's hardly a "get rich" scheme.

More like a "get killed" scheme

I think going up against the big oil corporations and the whole secret government is an incredibly dangerous thing to do, and those who are involved in it are hardly in it for the money....

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

thanks Golden Age

thanks for the info and i would like to eventually see the videos because they sound interesting and i am very curious about these triangle ufo's.

of course i would have to see exactly what these people are claiming about the triangles answering them back or interacting with the group. i have seen many of the Eceti videos where Gilliland is shouting "look it's doing a power up" but i honestly believe that most of those are satellites flaring up.

of course that makes me think Greer is seeing the same thing and until i see the video i can't make a true judgement.

the crop circle incident is very interesting also but i am suspicious when it comes to these. it is possible that the events did occur the way it has been described. i have no way to disprove it or a motive to do so.

i still say that if the videos are conclusive enough to show the objects are being intelligently controlled then he needs to broadcast it to everyone on the planet free of charge.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

But, it's hardly a "get rich" scheme.

More like a "get killed" scheme

I think going up against the big oil corporations and the whole secret government is an incredibly dangerous thing to do, and those who are involved in it are hardly in it for the money....

if you don't think a free energy machine would be the greatest money maker of the twenty first century then you are blind
no offense

you have to understand that Greer has been talking with the people that own the oil companies and the Rockefeller's and the Rothchilds and i guarantee you they are not talking about little green men and triangles.

sure some people may have a genuine interest in helping the planet by bringing this free energy device to the market, but what they don't understand is that they will probably be betrayed because the investors will want to make money off it. it will turn into another way of charging us for energy even though the machine or device creates free energy.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
Speaking of Greer has anyone ever done a comphrehensive investigation to determine if his witnesses are who they say they are?

I think Greer himself is full of it and a hoaxer out to make money, but if hes taking real credible witnesses and involving them in this garbage, it smears research as a whole.

not that i know of, but i believe most of the people that were witnesses are prominent and well known people. if they were not authentic i am sure there would have been an uproar over it already.

well the jury is still out on deciding if the D.P. witnesses were just being used to make money or if they are actually part of Greer's plan to ultimately achieve disclosure.

either way the testimony from them will stand as is...imo

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

thanks for the info and i would like to eventually see the videos because they sound interesting and i am very curious about these triangle ufo's.

of course i would have to see exactly what these people are claiming about the triangles answering them back or interacting with the group. i have seen many of the Eceti videos where Gilliland is shouting "look it's doing a power up" but i honestly believe that most of those are satellites flaring up.

Yeah, again, I think a good next step would be to ask UFO Congress about it. Especially this person Bob Brown, if he's still around. I am certain they can substantiate and corroborate a lot of this stuff.

Also, it would sure be neat if ATS would make that CSETI-Mount Adams DVD available for viewing

i still say that if the videos are conclusive enough to show the objects are being intelligently controlled then he needs to broadcast it to everyone on the planet free of charge.

Right. And I have tried to convince the CSETI Coordinator to post some footage, believe me!

There is definitely something weird going on there. Maybe it's true that Greer just doesn't want to give any evidence away over the internet for free. Although, I would be totally disgusted if that were the case....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join