It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer claims he vectored in the Phoenix lights UFO's !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I recently spoke with Walt Andrus and he told me that Greer was fired from caldwell memorial hospital for not showing up to work (he was a chairman).If you go to the disclosure website it says he resigned. Another thing where does Greer get his info from on the 500,000 year golden age? is this based on his Bahai faith or did he recieve it from his "contacts"?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
if you don't think a free energy machine would be the greatest money maker of the twenty first century then you are blind
no offense

I take offense to that!

Just trying to point out that not a single one of these inventors have ever gotten rich from trying to develop free energy technology. Tesla's life was basically ruined by JP Morgan, Stan Meyer and Eugene Mallove got killed, etc etc....

Also, the technology is NOT the "greatest money maker". Oil and coal are vastly more profitable than any of these technologies, and they are profitable on a continuous basis

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

your missing the point here...no one has gotten rich trying to invent a free energy device i agree but if but if it got past the development part and actually became a reality and there is a working device....it would change everything on this planet. period

oil and coal would not be needed any longer to produce energy...it would be the end of all that. a new era would be upon all of us.

Greer was saying something about a device that was the size of a small suitcase and it would power your entire home. that is what he is trying to develope.

the question is...is he really trying to do this or is it just a scam to make money and then run when it doesn't happen ?

not sure

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazelenoch
I recently spoke with Walt Andrus and he told me that Greer was fired from caldwell memorial hospital for not showing up to work (he was a chairman).If you go to the disclosure website it says he resigned. Another thing where does Greer get his info from on the 500,000 year golden age? is this based on his Bahai faith or did he recieve it from his "contacts"?

thanks for your post,

is this another lie being told by Greer ? i don't know but for me it's not a huge issue really. i am more concerned with claims of being able to contact Aliens.

it doesn't help his credibility to have this hanging over his head either.

i don't know much about the golden age thing , maybe someone else can clarify that ?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If Greer wanted to, he could easily clear up the mounting ambiguities surrounding himself - but it doesn't appear that he wants to. Instead he chooses to operate with subterfuge instead of transparency. Hmmm, what could he be hiding?

For instance, If he can vector UFO's and he's pro disclosure, why doesn't he simply make a statement that on such and such a date, he will summon a massive, 'Phoenix Like' UFO over a public place in broad daylight? He could have the MSM there with their cameras pointed toward the sky to capture everything on film. Sounds pretty logical given he could kill a few birds with one stone.

1. Prove he isn't a fraud.
2. Prove UFO's exist once and for all.
3. Force disclosure.

It doesn't take an Einstein to surmise why he hasn't done this... but try explaining such a simple concept to the Cult Greer's who mindlessly defend him with excuse after lame excuse. Pathetic really! You have more luck talking to a brick wall.

IRM

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

the question is...is he really trying to do this or is it just a scam to make money and then run when it doesn't happen ?

Well, again, the way to find out is to talk to the people in the New Energy movement who have worked with Greer and see what they say. And I'll even give you the names! Joel Garbon, Sterling Allan, Bearden, Bedini, Nora Maccoby, Jeanne Manning, to name a few....

Here's a question for all: if, say, Joel Garbon could lead Springer and Johnny Anonymous to an actual overunity device, and they could examine it and test it and go "Holy cow, it's all true! Radiant energy is real! Unlimited, cheap energy for the world! A new age of abundance and prosperity for humanity!!", I mean, would that be of interest to ATS?

Or am I like peeing into the wind here for nothing?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenAge
Here again, why are you discouraging people from talking to people who have worked with Greer, jritzmann? People like Bearden and Joel Garbon and Nora Maccoby?

Isn't that what good investigators are supposed to do? Talk to the people in a person's social network?

Are you afraid of what might happen, or something?

People can investigate whatever they want, I doubt I have any influence over what they do or don't.

But for the umpteenth time, you're missing the point. I don't care about Orion project people. We're talking about Greer. What Greer has claimed, said, and done. However you seem to want to deviate from the point with Orion people. I'm not questioning them, or their willingness to get involved with a project that fuels their passion of alt energy. What I question is anyone who'd get involved with someone like Greer with his history of wild claims with no evidence, and teasers of claims that never come to any fruition. It's absurd.

However maybe they see something we dont. Maybe they see his ability to pull money from people to get their projects funded. Greer's real slick at getting money from the public, that's for damned sure.

But ya know what, just go ahead and buy into anything Greer conjures up. When you grow tired of empty claims and absurd stories, this phenomena will still be here waiting. It's always been this way, from Goodchild to Greer.

As I've said before, we've dismissed cases with less holes then Greer's story...but people seem to desire an answer (whether it be true or not) more then really examining a genuine mystery. Thats purely everyone's choice. But the bottom line is UFO's are an experience, not an ideology. Beware of those who make it one.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenAge
Wait a minute, jritzmann always says that he would never pay a dime to attend a CSETI expedition, and now you're saying he was actually there? I doubt it.

Bit hypocritical to lay down conclusion without asking ain't it?

I investigated Gulf Breeze for 4 years, which involved trips down there almost semi regularly. Greer was there on one occasion, and I certainly wasn't part of that group. But it was funny as hell, and it was one of the first times I heard of him.

Anyway, this has become another thread of someone who claims everyone else is a lousy investigator, when they haven't done the due diligence themselves. In fact if they had, we wouldn't be in this conversation at all, because we'd likely all agree. I'm trying to par down conversations based on effort, and cease involving myself in ones with folks who simply refute with no real basis on which to do so, and won't address the known facts and issues. It's simply a waste of time and energy dealing with people like this.

I need to get past my feeling of obligation to publicly combat the ridiculousness and nonsense. (Sounds like a good podcast subject for me)

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

not sure

Another thing Walt made clear when I asked about Greer was that his wife Emily came from a wealthy family so it didn't matter whether he lost his job.If he is a fraud it may be more than just the money he is after.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The Greer we knew, and the Greer we hear about now seem like two totally different characters (are they?)

In the earlier days, his work on UFOs etc was freely available, he had lots of credible and tangible backup, witnesses and proof... probably the most credible set of data ever presented to take ufology out of the "nutcase" camp and into mainstream science and acceptance...

but then it all suddenly changed.... and I as yet do not understand why - it just looks like a money and power "bandwagon" as of this moment....

so..... What changed ?

1- Has someone "got to him" and he is having to rubbish himself for self/family preservation?
2- has it all "gone to his head" and money & power aspects sent him "over the edge" ?
3- has he found out something that know one should really know about and sent him a loopy ?
4- has he been/being conned or manipulated to make him ineffective in his initial aim?

What we really need is an explanation about what and why things have changed in the direction they have - and open things up for public view.... Wish we could have an open conference with him where he would answer questions !
Anyone involved with his "movement" who has throw light on this ?? We need an "inside view"

[edit on 24-11-2008 by sjb5000]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjb5000
In the earlier days, his work on UFOs etc was freely available, he had lots of credible and tangible backup, witnesses and proof... probably the most credible set of data ever presented to take ufology out of the "nutcase" camp and into mainstream science and acceptance...

I'd like to know when that was. When Greer started CSETI he met with Don and Vicki Ecker of then UFO magazine, and Don has spoke at length to me about what a flake he found Greer to be.

When CSETI was put on 20/20 many many years ago, it was almost portrayed in my opinion like a cult. Later I spoke to other researchers who said the same...that CSETI was as close to a cult as it could come. I didn't have any idea at the time just how the group was perceived in the community. 20/20 really hacked them apart in the piece, while most of the other UFO related topics that night on the show were well taken seriously and with care.

Later, I saw Greer on Larry King's "live at area 51", where Greer sat beside Randle and Friedman and when asked about "if the president knew of UFOs", Greer said "I really can't comment on that", as if he knew something.

Friedman had none of it. "What does that mean??" Stan fired back. Greer stumbled over his words and looked like a deer in the headlights, but managed to get out that he didn't know how much or little the President had been briefed.

Greer often uses his phrases to convey double meanings...one assumes he knows something he cant discuss, suggesting inside knowledge...but could just as easily mean he doesn't have any clue. His phrases such as that are rarely clarified, unless he's pushed to make them clear. That's a clear sign to me, that you're going to try and portray yourself as something you are not.

Go look over some of his statements, you'll see what I mean.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
It ultimately boils down to this: either this enigma has impacted your life, or it hasn't. Either you're serious about the data being put out there or you're a hobbyist. In my line of thinking, if you're serious about this you're going to be critical about it and evaluate this with a logial thinking mind...and in that case, ignore people like Greer.

Well said.

I saw the dp press thing and was impressed by some of the witnesses. I heard stories about Greer that was alarming but gave him the benefit of the doubt, so I bought his book..: It was absolute trash. A mix of absolute nonsense, half truths, spiritual theories(stolen & presented as his own), famous sightings that he, himself, of course takes credit for. Anyone who takes this guy serious after reading that is naive at best.

You're bound to see UFOs once in a while if you have expeditions where all you do is looking up at a clear sky. I don't need to pay a thousand bux to do that. I can just as well stand in my kitchen window staring at the stars all night. My neighbours would probably think I'd gone completely mental but that's besides the point.

Also, I keep getting e-mails about donating money so Greer can "Save the world". He just needs a couple of million dollars more to do it. How the heck a "simple country doctor" would do so is beyond me. No, I don't know nor care who 'Bedini' or the other "scientists" are. If they are associated with Greer they are more gullible then the average ATSer and that says something.

Golden Egg, or Millerman I should say.. by own admission have you spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this charlatan\kook + promoted him here for years; yet you have nothing to show for it. Haven't the light bulb switched on yet?

You keep talking about investigating all his various "non-profit" projects.. GO AHEAD, nobody is stopping you! BUT until you bring some PROOF that he is in personal contact with aliens, or has a free energy machine - do us a damn favor and STOP promoting this fraud.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by LogicalThinker]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazelenoch

not sure

Another thing Walt made clear when I asked about Greer was that his wife Emily came from a wealthy family so it didn't matter whether he lost his job.If he is a fraud it may be more than just the money he is after.

Does Walt have proof? I'd love to look at something online. Any links?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I met Greer twice in his UFO vectoring days in Wiltshire in the mid 1990s. (I was not involved nor have I ever been involved in any of his activities so I am being impartial here).

I listened to him telling me about humanoids and UFOs active in the area which tallied very well with information I knew only a very very good observer of hidden activity would know about.

On one occasion I found the behaviour of some of his followers was a bit unnerving to say the least, but then again they had paid for their time with him, so they may have resented my presence in the discussion.

From talking with locals and the crop circle researchers I believe Greer was capable of vectoring in UFOs in Wiltshire at that time.

He was not a listener, his discussions were one sided, but I liked him, I believed his motives were sound enough even if money generating was a big obvious part of it. He is quite eccentric, I would suspect he is an extraordinary generator of psychic energy.

There are other very eccentric psychically gifted people who can vector UFOs, so it is not a unique talent to say the least. As I stated in my previous post, he is an intelligent man, his obvious clumsy behaviour in the media is no indication of what he is really intent on doing.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harry Challenger
his obvious clumsy behaviour in the media is no indication of what he is really intent on doing.

No, his lying is. Jesus, you guys, come on! If it's true he was fired from being a doctor, that's lie number one right out of the gate.

Alien baby?--lie. Indicated at the X-conference it was a precious lil fella by miming rocking it in his arms. When confronted on The Paracast this changed to, it was just some burned corpse.

Government-issued cancer?--Lie. Ask Dr. Roger Leir about this sometime.

Called in the Phoenix Lights?--Need I say it?

All his info on the many alien races here?--given to him by the dubious likes of Clifford Stone and company.

It is just boggling to me how this field is filled with paranoia and bystanders who "trust no one" ... except the manure shoveled their way by New Age evangelists reading them bedtime stories about "The Truth."

If it is possible to vector in craft by sheer will then it's not Greer's ability, it's everyone's because this intelligence reads thought. Save your money and vector them in yourself.

Someone said in an earlier post, basically, "Duh! Of course he's going to go to UFO hot spots. You expect him to vector them in the woods somewhere?"

YES!!! THAT might be something!

MIGHT.

But not going to a UFO hot spot. If I bring you to an awards ceremony and we bump into stars, how are you gonna put up with me telling everyone I threw a party for all these stars and introduced you to them?

Seriously, use your common friggen sense here.

And you can come back and write some witty retort but the fact is at the end of it you're still the one buying his DVDs and his BS and wondering... Is he telling the truth? Gee, is he?--like it's a valid question just because you're asking it. I mean you're not a moron, right? RIGHT???

I'm just close-minded. What do I know anyway? I'm a big meanie.... And then you suck your thumb and climb the steps to the short bus oblivious to everything but blankie and daydreams.

Do you want that for yourselves?

Mike Judge: Idiocracy is on the phone. It says it's more than a movie, it's a prophesy. Send help. Send help soon.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
For instance, If he can vector UFO's and he's pro disclosure, why doesn't he simply make a statement that on such and such a date, he will summon a massive, 'Phoenix Like' UFO over a public place in broad daylight? He could have the MSM there with their cameras pointed toward the sky to capture everything on film. Sounds pretty logical given he could kill a few birds with one stone.

1. Prove he isn't a fraud.
2. Prove UFO's exist once and for all.
3. Force disclosure.

That isn't how the CE-5 protocol works, IRM.

The CE-5 protocol is like calling up some friends and inviting them over for dinner. They may come, or they may say "sorry we can't tonight, we have other plans....".

Think about it, announcing a prediction that UFOs will come on such and such a date and time and place is like Ufological suicide. People like Blossom Goodchild and Prophet Yahweh have utterly destroyed their credibility by doing exactly that, and then having their predictions fall through.... right?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

But for the umpteenth time, you're missing the point. I don't care about Orion project people. We're talking about Greer.

And the Orion Project, and the people involved in it, are a big part of what Greer does. Any discussion of Greer must naturally include the Orion Project.

I don't know; maybe you only care about the Aliens and UFOs aspects, but I for one am greatly concerned about the future of humanity and the Earth - if our civilization even has a future at this point! As far as I'm concerned, extraterrestrials have always been around and always will be, that's nothing new - but things like the New Energy movement and the Orion Project are tremendously important right now.

What I question is anyone who'd get involved with someone like Greer with his history of wild claims with no evidence, and teasers of claims that never come to any fruition. It's absurd.

However maybe they see something we dont. Maybe they see his ability to pull money from people to get their projects funded. Greer's real slick at getting money from the public, that's for damned sure.

Well I think what you're not getting is that a big part of what Greer does is social networking with a whole lot of people in high places. CIA Directors, Joint Chiefs, Congressmen and Senators, Rockefellers, etc etc.

People get involved with Greer because he is a LEADER. Wild claims or no wild claims.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Bit hypocritical to lay down conclusion without asking ain't it?

I investigated Gulf Breeze for 4 years, which involved trips down there almost semi regularly. Greer was there on one occasion, and I certainly wasn't part of that group. But it was funny as hell, and it was one of the first times I heard of him.

So were you there during his big Triangle sighting or not, jritzmann? Did you see the Triangle, or not?

Because if your buddy Vaeni is saying that you were there, but you're saying that you weren't part of that group, well that's a rather glaring inconsistency don't you think??

Anyway, this has become another thread of someone who claims everyone else is a lousy investigator, when they haven't done the due diligence themselves.

Oh I've done my homework, jritzmann. Especially as pertains to the technology side.

But who cares about overunity technology, the future of the Earth - when Greer claimed he held an alien baby in his arms for God's sake!! Radiant Energy and overunity devices can't really exist, because Greer claimed he held an alien baby!

I mean, do you realize that that is what you and Vaeni and davidbiedny really sound like?

All I am asking is for people to put aside their distaste for Greer just long enough to look into the technology side. Talk to Bearden, and see what he says. Talk to Joel Garbon, and see what he says.

That's all. Now does that really make me the bad guy here?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjb5000
The Greer we knew, and the Greer we hear about now seem like two totally different characters (are they?)
[snip]
but then it all suddenly changed.... and I as yet do not understand why - it just looks like a money and power "bandwagon" as of this moment....

so..... What changed ?

1- Has someone "got to him" and he is having to rubbish himself for self/family preservation?
2- has it all "gone to his head" and money & power aspects sent him "over the edge" ?
3- has he found out something that know one should really know about and sent him a loopy ?
4- has he been/being conned or manipulated to make him ineffective in his initial aim?

No, nothing really changed actually. He has always talked about "One-ness" and consciousness and remote-viewing, all that "New Age" stuff - if you want to use that terrible term. He was talking about all that stuff as far back as 1991.

A lot of people think that something happened to him after the Disclosure Project event and he got all weird and New Agey, but actually - he was always that way. He was actually a meditation instructor before he became a medical doctor.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker
GoldenAge.. by own admission have you spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this charlatan\kook + promoted him here for years; yet you have nothing to show for it. Haven't the light bulb switched on yet?

LOL!!! No, I haven't spent hundreds or thousands of dollars. I bought "Hidden Truth" and 3 of the UFO Congress DVDs. That's all.

As for having nothing to show, well clearly you haven't even read the whole thread. The DVDs I bought ALL have evidence on them, significant evidence. ATS also has an evidence DVD, of CSETIs trip to Mount Adams - which is sitting there collecting dust as we speak.

But who cares about any of that, who cares about actual evidence - because Greer claimed he held an alien baby, for God's sake!! Right?

You keep talking about investigating all his various "non-profit" projects.. GO AHEAD, nobody is stopping you! BUT until you bring some PROOF that he is in personal contact with aliens, or has a free energy machine - do us a damn favor and STOP promoting this fraud.

Obviously, there's no PROOF of a free energy machine that I could provide, "Thinker". There's video footage and things, there's the "Energy from the Vacuum" videos and all that, but not everyone will consider that to be PROOF.

ATS would have to organize a field investigation into it. Round up some people with some physics and engineering expertise, and go check it out.

It could happen next month. It could happen next week. All that needs to happen is for Springer to talk to Joel Garbon. Or Bearden and Bedini - they've been around for like 20 years, their work is hardly a big secret!

If it were up to me, Thinker, I'd have done it years ago already. But, such things are NOT up to me.

So anyway - no, I won't STOP checking into Greer and posting about it. You can't make me!

So you can either join me in the investigation, or you can continue to be annoyed and aggravated by me - FOREVER!

It's your choice.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join