It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer claims he vectored in the Phoenix lights UFO's !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hazelenoch

Nope. Just the free chapters online.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
I don't think you should be say where I was or in what capacity because you don't know. I'll speak for myself thanks, and already clarified it, but apparently you don't "get it".

I was in Gulf Breeze during a nightly sky watch when Greer and his ilk showed up. There were, at the time regular sky watches at Shoreline Park, and a couple other places in Gulf Breeze. I don't know anything about any triangle footage shot in Gulf Breeze. That night, the typical UFO sighting occurred, which was the red light ufo or "Bubba".

Great, thank you for clarifying that jritzmann.

So you WERE NOT THERE during Greer's big famous Triangle UFO sighting at Gulf Breeze. The one that I've been talking about, and easynow posted some of the footage of.

The one that I also have on DVD, which includes the audio. So besides seeing the giant, perfect, equilateral Triangle in the sky, you can also hear many excited, elated people going "YEAH!!! YEAH!!! A CE-5!!!!! ALLELUIA!! YEAH!!!!!!!" etc etc....

However, Greer spoke at length about how kind these "aliens" are, and how the majority of people with the experience of "abduction" are not in contact with aliens, but Govt. built robots in Govt constructed craft.

It's absurd, and insulting. Not to mention completely baseless. However, it put forth the notion that Greer was the one in contact with the real "aliens". To get that experience, ya go thru him.

Well, consider this. We know that "they" have had very sophisticated covert Mind Control programs - MKULTRA, Monarch etc.

So, suppose they have the ability to actually implant false memories in people, using combinations of drugs, conditioning, hypnosis, or some advanced technology we don't even know about.

If that's true, they would not actually need to be building fake UFOs, staffed with fake Greys and Reptilians etc, and go around actually faking "alien abductions".

They could simply kidnap someone, implant the false memories, do a little surgery and implant a fake "Alien tracking chip" - and presto, you have an "alien abductee" who's absolutely terrified of the "evil aliens", complete with false Anal-Probe and Reptilian-Rape memories.

Do it a few thousand times - and you have a VERY effective COINTEL op against the whole Contactee movement.....

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I heard Greer is writing a script for a movie based on his life.. "O space brother, where art thou?" is the working title (subject to change.) Robert Redford will starr in this blockbuster as the role of a simple country doctor who not only can talk to horses, but also aliens. Possible salaries will remain undisclosed.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
I went back and reread it. I see what you're saying. I did assume that was the same night in Gulf Breeze but I could have been wrong. But that's STILL NOT THE IMPORTANT POINT. The point is, he was seen oo-ing and aah-ing over a plane while a UFO hovered behind him, whether on that night or another.

I would say it's a very important point. The fact is, none of us here at ATS were actually there during Greer's big Triangle encounter at Gulf Breeze. None of us were actually there, so we can't really debunk it, can we?

Not with that magic combination of video footage AND eyewitness testimony............

I've spoken to Mitchell about Greer. He wishes he never got tangled up with him. So it's worse than what you've quoted. (Maybe more than he's said publicly?)

But did he actually deny going around briefing high-level people with Greer? Like the Head of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs? I doubt it.....

I'm not surprised at all that some people publicly deny being involved with Greer - Woolsey, Wilson etc. Since Greer is into so much mysticism and far-out ideas and claims.

But the fact still is, Greer HAS briefed high-level people, exactly as he says. Edgar Mitchell has been there with him doing it, he knows....

Stop nitpicking for five seconds and see what this guy is, will ya? No. Of course not. You don't actually care.

I don't care?!?!

I'm pushing for an investigation into the overunity devices, because I DON'T care!??!?!?!

You just like the back-and-forth so I'll put me out of my misery and end this community rec center. You can have all the last words you want.

Woohooo! I win!!

[edit on 25-11-2008 by GoldenAge]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Fantastic, now, i'm just missing the rest of the cult trifecta...richie ? chamby ? Come out and play.

Dick (Lalancette) is banned, he can't come back! Silly Fry!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker
I heard Greer is writing a script for a movie based on his life.. "O space brother, where art thou?" is the working title (subject to change.) Robert Redford will starr in this blockbuster as the role of a simple country doctor who not only can talk to horses, but also aliens. Possible salaries will remain undisclosed.

Chris Klein can play the young Greer and John C. McGinley can play the current Greer. In all seriousness those are the only two actors that I can picture playing Greer.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
for what its worth.. I found this at ufowatchdog.com STEVEN GREER

Reportedly plagiarizes the UFO work of others and sells as his own, sells do-it-yourself ET contact kits - now you too can steer in extraterrestrial spacecraft with a flashlight and never record them just like Doc Greer does. Made claims of contacting extraterrestrials through meditation. Claimed that U.S. military forces attacked a Colorado ET base inside a mountain using nerve gas, no evidence to back claim. Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses. Allegeldy attempted to charge Washington State MUFON members $2500.00 each to demonstrate how he can vector in UFOs - Greer got to choose the location and the time...mmmmmm. SEE: Doc Greer Sells The Truth, Greer: UFOlogy's Own Worst Enemy, CSETI, Greer's claim of military attacking ET underground base with nerve gas, and a refutation of Greer's claims of having briefed the CIA on UFOs.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker
I can give you a more accurate quote when I get home tomorrow, where the book is somewhere safely hidden behind some good books. It's ironic that I'm hiding book called "Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge" so I don't have to be remembered that I actually bought it. I guess it comes in handy when debating Greer fans though. Maybe GoldenAge can save me some time to look it up?

Yeah, you have it right. He says he got a precognition of an assassination attempt on Bush in Columbia, and called up the Secret Service and they prevented it. I don't remember whether it was Senior or Junior though.

And yes it sounds absurd - but then again, there ARE all those millions of people around the world who HATE the Bushes, and want them dead.......

Is he your LEADER, GoldenAge?

I'm my OWN leader, Thinker!

NOW DO AS I SAY and help me with the investigating!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
1st Greer is in this NOT for the money but prefers to be under the SPOTLIGHT. Some people rather have attention then money. Nothing wrong with that.

BUT

his claims for vectoring phoenix lights , saving bush senior having an alien baby in possesion etc. goes a bit to far he should focus on showing us the real evidence of ufo wich untill this date he didnt post a thing in cseti.org.

Although i believe in other life forms this dosent help him in his cause making those claims. Probably hes just making new stuff up to keep the people interested in him.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tagmtl

Greer is in this NOT for the money but prefers to be under the SPOTLIGHT.

please watch this video and then come back and honestly tell me he is not in it for the Money....

also in this video Greer is making the claim that these E.T.'s are not here to eat us...
obviosly he is portraying these Aliens as our friends.

the problem that i have with this is....

there is no way to know what the true intentions of any Alien is....making this unprovable claim does not look good in my opinion.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Okay, easynow, if he were really only in it for the money - then WHY would he publicly claim to remote view special forces nerve-gassing aliens in an underground base, and claim to levitate, and claim to hold an alien baby in his arms, and all these other things that make him look bad?

If he's only in it for the money, then don't you think he'd want to appear as sane and credible as he possibly could - so that MORE people would give him money?

I think that he was already making big bucks as an emergency doctor, and as another poster pointed out, his wife is wealthy as well. If anything, they have a lot LESS money now than when they started out.....

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

ok first of all, i might be wrong about his intentions,however...i have been in sales for many years and have studied sales tactics and i know when someone is trying to sell me something. so my opinion on his intentions is somewhat valid.

secondly look at the people like Meier and Rael from the Raliens and the Scientologists. they have a cult following that will do anything for them. these followers will donate money till they die and will try to recruit others to do the same. that is why Greer has made all these wacky unprovable statements.

he is creating a money making machine from the disclosure project and his followers to put himself in the position he is in now. it's clear as day to me and i am sorry if i am offending you or anyone here.

as far as him trying to accomplish this the honest way with the money he and his family had before starting this whole thing all i can say to that is...

this is a huge risk and he would be risking his career and every dime his family had at the time....would you do that to your family ? put them in a position of losing everything ? no, i doubt it

most of these free energy schemes have been just that ...a scheme.

maybe he will prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
as far as him trying to accomplish this the honest way with the money he and his family had before starting this whole thing all i can say to that is...

this is a huge risk and he would be risking his career and every dime his family had at the time....would you do that to your family ? put them in a position of losing everything ? no, i doubt it

Umm, many of the patriots involved in fighting the secret government have a family. Ron Paul has a family, Dennis Kucinich has a family, Alex Jones has a family, many at ATS have a family....

However, they make the choice to fight for what's right, even if it puts them or their loved ones in danger

most of these free energy schemes have been just that ...a scheme.

maybe he will prove me wrong.

Yeah, that is why I think ATS should organize their own investigation into free energy

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

Umm, many of the patriots involved in fighting the secret government have a family. Ron Paul has a family, Dennis Kucinich has a family, Alex Jones has a family, many at ATS have a family....

your comparing apples to oranges when using these people as examples.

Ron Paul(i voted for btw) is not making claims about Aliens and what they are doing here(last time i checked anyways
) there is a huge difference in the methods each of these people are choosing.

However, they make the choice to fight for what's right, even if it puts them or their loved ones in danger

true and i admire their courage but you don't see Kucinich or Alex Jones or Ron saying they can vector in UFO's

Yeah, that is why I think ATS should organize their own investigation into free energy

there are too many people way ahead of the curve like the people Greer is working with to ever be competitive in that race in my opinion. but you never know..stranger things have happened

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
for what its worth.. I found this at ufowatchdog.com STEVEN GREER

Reportedly plagiarizes the UFO work of others and sells as his own, sells do-it-yourself ET contact kits - now you too can steer in extraterrestrial spacecraft with a flashlight and never record them just like Doc Greer does. Made claims of contacting extraterrestrials through meditation. Claimed that U.S. military forces attacked a Colorado ET base inside a mountain using nerve gas, no evidence to back claim. Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses. Allegeldy attempted to charge Washington State MUFON members $2500.00 each to demonstrate how he can vector in UFOs - Greer got to choose the location and the time...mmmmmm. SEE: Doc Greer Sells The Truth, Greer: UFOlogy's Own Worst Enemy, CSETI, Greer's claim of military attacking ET underground base with nerve gas, and a refutation of Greer's claims of having briefed the CIA on UFOs.

But... but Phil... You weren't there. How can you know the military didn't gas aliens in Colorado? Granted, Greer has been caught lying time and time again but.... but... You cannot KNOW that THIS is a lie. In fact I heard that Greer was on the front lines of that battle. He picked up an Uzi and blasted away at the military in slow motion. He felt the need to protect his Galactic Federation brothers and sisters, which is why the military gave him cancer.

Don't worry, Phil: He used the Powers of Greer to battle back that cancer and lives still.

I am not lying. You cannot prove it therefore I'm not. And don't go by my track record, that would be...whats the word?--right. intelligent. Don't be intelligent, just believe me.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenAge
They could simply kidnap someone, implant the false memories, do a little surgery and implant a fake "Alien tracking chip" - and presto, you have an "alien abductee" who's absolutely terrified of the "evil aliens", complete with false Anal-Probe and Reptilian-Rape memories.

Do it a few thousand times - and you have a VERY effective COINTEL op against the whole Contactee movement.....

Ok, I get it. You're trying to be as absurd as Greer right? It's a joke. Ok...I get it.

And prey tell, who the hell is going to carry out all this kidnapping and surgery? And no one is going to see thousands of people being kidnapped. Damn dude...that's weak.

It's also insulting to intelligence. You need to wake up and start thinking rather then letting Greer do it for you.

I need to wake up and stop engaging people like yourself. Might as well talk to a wall.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Ok, I get it. You're trying to be as absurd as Greer right? It's a joke. Ok...I get it.

Fine, maybe it's "absurd" - but don't you think the idea of the military flying around in fake UFOs with fake Greys and fake Reptilians, faking alien abductions, is even more absurd?

It would be much, much simpler (and cheaper) to do it with mind control technology, and you know it.

And prey tell, who the hell is going to carry out all this kidnapping and surgery? And no one is going to see thousands of people being kidnapped. Damn dude...that's weak.

Teams of well-paid and cold-hearted mercenaries, doing it every day, over a period of years.

And, umm, newsflash - thousands of people around the world ARE kidnapped every day, and no one sees it!

These "alien abductees" disappear, show up hours later in a field somewhere complaining of "missing time" - isn't that how it usually works? Well why couldn't it be black-ops guys doing that to people, jritzmann?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

there are too many people way ahead of the curve like the people Greer is working with to ever be competitive in that race in my opinion. but you never know..stranger things have happened

Well I am not saying ATS should compete with them. Just go meet with them and check out the devices that they already have, to see if the claims are really true.

If Bearden and Bedini aren't trusted for some reason, people like Joel Garbon and Sterling Allan know other inventors that have something as well......

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenAge
Teams of well-paid and cold-hearted mercenaries, doing it every day, over a period of years.

And, umm, newsflash - thousands of people around the world ARE kidnapped every day, and no one sees it!

These "alien abductees" disappear, show up hours later in a field somewhere complaining of "missing time" - isn't that how it usually works? Well why couldn't it be black-ops guys doing that to people, jritzmann?

*snip*

Because logistically it's nearly impossible...that's why. It also doesn't even remotely fit the experiences and scenarios you probably don't even know about, because you're clearly below the curve in understanding the alien experience.

Here's a wake up call for you: we don't all wake up in fields, nor experience missing time, and not everyone is visited from bed at night. For you suggest mercs are kidnapping thousands of people and then putting them back all without so much as an eye falling on them...is not only ridiculous, it's insane.

Again, it's some pedestrian view of the alien phenomenon. You're so poisoned by pop-culture ufology with it's glossy, gift wrapped explanations, there's no getting you to understand the depth and complexity that is far past watching documentaries and Greer youtubes.

Ok, thats it for me. *snip* and no uninformed stereotype excuse is beneath you to try and support your guru. So have at it. I'm done talking to walls.

Mod Edit: Passion=good; no name calling please. Thanks.

[edit on 11/27/2008 by Badge01]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join