It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a Model that won a contest

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
[

Originally posted by tarifa37

And if it is real it could well be the best footage in the world.Unless you have some better footage of a ufo that shoots red lasers at the ground and has funky blue lights on it.

Jeebus. Did UFOlogists measuring stick just shrunk to a nanometer in an instant or was it always like this? The best footage?

Whatt? A youtube video - god knows how many generations - the size of a postage stamp highly compressed, with data compression arthefacts butchering the virginity of pixels to the nth degree of 'who-knows-what'
and you are saying it's the best?

DEAR GOD MAN the video doesn't even fill the entire frame of the already miniscule youtube video. And you're calling it the best?

Are ufology so desperate to believe anything that they are willing to throw a away their common sense?
And don't say unless you have this or that - It exist or it doesn't. It's fake or its's real. That's is all. No excuses, no flim flam flimsy counter argument.

And this is fake. Microbounces people, microbounces. If you can't figure that one out forget of ever being a serious ufo investigator. Join cult Greer or something.

And if anyone belive the 'found this camera/cameraphone during hiking crap say goodbye to your intelligence.

Oh and stop using the emoticon after every post. It's giving you less and less credibility.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

Do calm down dear, I said IF its REAL "IF". Because IF it is real it would be one of the best if not the best video of a ufo by virtue of the fact that it was REAL and shooting a bloody laser.
THINK about it

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'd love to think it's real but to be honest it looks like a model kitted out with one of those plasma balls in the belly of the ship.

I'd love to see this Irish video but the only screens seen so far from it look appalling. Looked like a video tape with the tracking gone bad.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yeah, think its a model.
The 3 position laser shot is so laser show.
Ireland has all Irish names... no smokey.

We must wait for anything in this event.

I agree with the triangle existence as the Hudson Valley event had many.
And some youtuber sill get something in the skys above the river.

Shown in the Belgian pics, the large central circular area has the suspension
motor and never lights up that much and was captured as red.

The three bright spots are around the non conductive landing gear covers.
Leakage spots of electrostatic charge... not leaking as it is being carried
along with the craft.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr.ok

the reason the camera didnt pick up the stars was because the iris only picks up the brightest thing in the sky...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The make and model of the camera needs to be released along with the serial number if this is real. That's what is nagging me to prove as a fake IMO.
I think that if I were to 'find" something like this, that's the first thing I would have released along with the video.

b

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
nice video Defi military flying triangle The lazer could be trying to find out how far there off the ground possible.

The grays

Brian

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I love the idea of a good fake. I raced over to YouTube and was blown away. Could this one really be real? Wow!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Could it have been one of these?Note the laser option.

shopping.indiatimes.com...&bid=&prc=&sid=&q=&

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I still find a strange video since everything we see matches the description of the Irish triangle that was given before.

triangle ufo, taken with mobile phone video beaming a laser.

so far I am impressed, even if this was faked it is one hell of a convincing job, especially with that warp drive thingy in the middle.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

How do you know this is what they look like and how they move. Post your reasoning and be specific. If you make claims like that you better be able to back that up.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Heh, wish I was there with my laser, I'd of buzzed it a few times and seen what's next

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by Deaf Alien

How do you know this is what they look like and how they move. Post your reasoning and be specific. If you make claims like that you better be able to back that up.

Because I have witnessed it. I see that the others on this thread have witnessed the same thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
I think it will be hard to debunk for sure.

What's to debunk?
A pattern of little spots of light against a black background?
Yeah, that sure is what it looks like.

I don't see anything in that little video that proves anything about anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
wow that video is crazy. looks very convincing.
i always take the ufo videos with a grain of salt.
i believe that there are ufo's , no doubt.
but all the people that "cry wolf" all the time are going to regret it
when one day something goes down and 70% the world still doesn't believe it.

reason for the lights:
my guess would be that maybe the aircraft is not hiding because it is trying to communicate? or trying to map something to another aircraft??
to me, even that guess doesn't explain that crazy cirlce light that dances in the center of it.

if the aircraft is e.t.'s then i cant say i would ever be scared of seeing something like this. the idea that really gets me...
is the fact that it could quite possibly be government property up there doing something horrible.

i dont know. that vid was pretty mind boggling.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Very interesting, but too many problems with source, situation and conditions.

Find the serial number on the camera and see if it was registered for warranty. Report a found camera to police. They will say if one was reported. If not,keep the "cheap" video and give it to police lost and found dept. Any good citicen would, right?

Then if no luck scan for lost and found for the area yourself, in the park or wilderness office for your area. Look at the news paper want-ads for lost items. Then if nothing is found always repeat the information and the conditions you found this. (exact location too) when you post this again. Otherwise we can do nothing but be amazed at the possibility this is real, or great CGI.

Red laser is an interesting effect. No good reference for that in other reports or video. Anyone have any experience seeing this effect in other video or personal experience?

ZG

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
LOGIC

I have never seen UFO footage from a professional videographer. NEVER. its quite odd when you consider these are the guys who ALWAYS have their cameras at hand, everyday. UFO "events" are seemingly random to most of us, and are apt to appear at anytime and any place. so why are all videos from some random (presumably hoaxer) person who just happened to be working in the corn field or wherever, AND just happened to have a camera handy?

I work in with video. this to me is looking pretty "busted". as it is has been hinted at, there is nothing else in the picture to give it context. anyone who is intelligent enough to tie their own shoes can purchase leds and a few sticks and fashion up themselves a "neat" little light display. the only people who might think this is cool would be some wankers on X or something.

why is it so hard for people to capture clear evidence on film? the pure nature of the film itself lends its entirety on the videographer. some people can't shot for spit. actually 95% of everybody has a hard time getting the most out of their cameras.

Tripods are your friend. Digital zoom is your worst enemy. if your like me and you always have your camera, make sure you use it in a variety of different conditions so you will know what to do in a timely enough manner depending on your lighting and location when chance strikes.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok why i think it is fake

- no sound even cheap cameras/phones have sound
- the zooms and the shakiness look to precise
- pixelation could be faked if the cgi was filmed via a secondary medium (played on a hi-def monitor or tv and filmed on camera phone)
- the craft itself looks too much like other fakes to me.

I'm not an expert, and i do believe in visitation, but i just want the truth and these fakes are very frustrating.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
They say they found it in the woods while hiking, sounds like a prank, the same as the camera found in the woods while hiking that contained images of a bigfoot type alien thing coming after a person, in a forested area with a ranger station. (Its a series of pictures, in the ones of the forest u see the thing stalking them in the background then it comes closer and chases them , they are supposedly taking pictures as its chasing them)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This video is low quality for a reason. Hoaxers that use 3D animation use compression artifacts to cover up any indication of it being computer generated. Take video, add in 3D animation, then compress the video to hell and it will be hard of not impossible to see the indicators.
The content in this video is so good, word would most certainly have gotten out about a higher quality version to study. There isn't.

Unless it was stolen and then uploaded to youtube, there should be better quality video out there somewhere for study. Otherwise, i don't believe this is the ireland footage.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I saw this video over a year ago, long before the Irish news came out
If I manage to find where I saw it then I will post the link here

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join